Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms and Futa Mom/Son(s) Nurturing scenes! AIM ONLY! 9/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks! I'm doing a bit of cleaning up in my thread.

Fandoms

Sonic (With me playing Princess Elise x Sonic/Shadow etc.)
Scooby Doo
Fallout
TMNT (Either the original 89 or 2012 version. April X Turtles.)
Kim Possible
Borderlands (I have more experience with BL2 But I am pretty burnt out on BL)
Resident Evil (I only really know REmake, and 2)

So to clarify if you are interested in a show, or a pairing(s) send me a message with your ideas, your kinks, alll that good stuff :)

And onto the nurturing theme. I'd love to play a mother to one or two sons who grew up abused by their father. A teacher to a small class of awkward nerds. And more I'm sure.

Also you will be my absolute favorite if you wanted to do a Futa MomxSon(s) scene!

Some of my favorite kinks include hand play, pantyplay, cum on clothes, cfnm, grinding, multiple males And you can see the rest in my F-List in my sig!

If you are interested shoot me a PM!

RE: Quick and Naughty Raceplay and more! Over YIM/AIM

Saturday Morning Bump! I don't know why I am up so early! Or why I am so eager to play despite it being 7AM!

RE: Quick and Naughty 1980's 90's Fandom/Casual and more! Over YIM/AIM Update! 2/6/16

Bumpdated with some clarifications and smiley faces!

RE: Quick and Naughty 1980's 90's Fandom/Casual and more! Over YIM/AIM Update! 2/6/16

I updated again and bumped this thread so hard I spilled it's drink!

RE: Quick and Naughty 1980's 90's Fandoms/Casual and more! Over YIM/AIM Update! 2/6/16

It's church day. Instead of bible thumpin' I'm thread bumpin'.

RE: 1980's and 90's Fandoms and Casual Scenes! And WWE! Over YIM/AIM Update! 2/6/16

Bump day on a Monday because of an update.

RE: 1980's and 90's Fandoms and Casual Scenes! And WWE! Over YIM/AIM Update! 2/8/16

Updated again because my brain doesn't work sometimes!

RE: 1980's and 90's Fandoms and Casual Scenes! And WWE! Over YIM/AIM Update! 2/8/16

It is almost hump Day!

Hump my inbox with your thoughts, ideas and kinks!

Now it is humpday!

Hump my inbox with your ideas!

RE: Fandoms and Mom/Son(s) Nurturing scenes! AIM ONLY! 9/16

I fixed something.

You know what that means?

It means bump. Bump. BUMP!

RE: Fandoms and Mom/Son(s) Nurturing scenes! AIM ONLY! 9/16

Saturday Morning Bump! I don't know why I am up so early! Or why I am so eager to play despite it being 7AM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom