Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissy Slut Me (Ash Durn & The Cum Dump ) NSFW duh.

ashdurn

Star
It Was late at night. After midnight. Lucky it was a Friday night. Mr Mos, Will Mos, had stayed up late that night. Years ago he made a promise to a scared, cute student. And he intended to keep it. That is if the boy even remembered, or the events had transpired like the kid had predicted. The kid was gay, and everyone could see that. And had come out of the closet. The parents announced they would kick him out of his house at midnight , the secound that he turned 18. So.. Will waited. Wondering if the knock would come, or if other arangments had been found. Will of course wanted the boy to come.. he was so fucking sexy... but it was so damn wrong. It was up t the kid.

His house was nice, but small. In one of the new developments for starter homes. He was a Math teacher at the local highschool, and was working on getting his law degree. He actualy had graduated law school a few weeks before, and would not be returning to teaching in the fall. that would make things.. easier If the boy came over. Or even called for a ride. Will had given him an address, and phone number to call if he ever needed anything. So he was content for now, making sure the house was immaculately clean. And thinking of scenarios to test the boys willinglness to ... pay rent.

adonis.jpg

Sasha didn't think his father would really go through with it or he hoped he would not go through with it. However when he turned 18 it happened, the thing he was afraid would happen. He was kicked out of his house and forced onto the street. Though you would think Sasha had no where to go or no one to turn to, Sasha remembered his teacher, Mr Mos. A man that had given him a phone number and address, where he lived if Sasha ever needed something. And Sasha knew now that he had been kicked out he would need something.

With the address to his former teachers house Sasha had set out with the bag of cloths and belongings he took with him. It didn't take the young male long to make it to his teachers home. As he comes up to the front door he takes a moment to wipe some tears from his face before he reaches out and knocks on the door.

tumblr_mgzyzd8v6B1rmpskao1_1280.jpg

Mos had been starting to think that the Kid was fine. And was thinking about taking a shower. He was in the bathroom, shirtless. When he heard the door nock. In his excitment, he forgot to put a new one back on, and went downstairs. The house was designed to be compact. The first floor had a single car garage, open living room kitchen, and the stairs upstairs to a large bedroom, bathroom, and an office that didnt have a door. He opened the door quickly. Looking. The Blondes heart sank as he saw the cute girly boy crying. He reached out and grabbed him, pulling the boy to his bare chest. "It will get better" was the only thing that came to mind to say at that moment.

For a few moments Sasha wasn't sure if Mos was home or not, however as the door opened he is met with the sight of his topless teacher. Before he could say anything Sasha gasps as he is pulled into Mos' chest. He begins to nuzzle into the larger male and whimper, still crying. He slips his arms around Mos' waist and holds onto him tightly as he nuzzles against him.

Mos blushed a little bit, and pulled the boy inside. Kissing him on the top of his head. And grabbing his bed. "Need anything to drink, or eat or anything" Mos said, looking Sasha over. Setting the backpack down by the stairs, and walking to the kitchen. Feeling like a shmuck for thinking that after that srt of trama, Sasha would come over looking to fuck. It was dumb, but a hopefull wanting dumb. He grabbed a glass. "And.. seeing as its got to be a suck night.. if yu want an adult veverage, well.. you probably earned one or two"

Sasha nuzzles into Mos more as he listens to him speak up. Biting his bottom lip softly Sasha gives a faint nod. " A-A drink sounds good. " He says softly as he follows after his teacher like a lost puppy. Moving into the kitchen Sasha looks across at his teacher as he is offered an adult beverage. " S-Sure... " Sasha says with a nod. " That sounds great. Thanks Mr Mos. I don't know what I would do without you.... "

"Not your Treacher any more Sasha, go ahead and call me Will" He said with a smile. He opened the door to the fridge, and got an alcoholic rootbeer. Sasha seemed pretty girly , and probably didnt drink a lot, so.. a bitch beer was probably best. Will grabbed himself a Guiness and a glass though. walking ver to the couch, and patting the seet next to him. As will opened up both bottles. "So.. tired at all.. want to talk.... I only have the one bed.. so you can choose the couch, or I can set up an airmatress in my Office..." handing Sahsa the opened drink, before porring his into a glass. Carefully.

Sasha chews softly on his bottom lip as he listens to his teacher, nodding again to what his teacher has to say. " Ok Will. " He says with a soft smile. Falling silent for a moment Sasha follows after Will and moves onto the couch next to him. He leans in a bit against Will after sitting down. Taking the beer Sasha looks up at Will, silent for a moment as he thinks. " I can take the couch if you want... " He says as he looks down. " I don't want to kick you out of your own bed... " Sasha adds with a faint nod before taking a sip of the beer. After taking the sip he groans and makes a face, sticking his tongue out.

"I wasnt going to let you kick me out of my bed... I can set up the airmatress in the office as well if you want.." Putting his arm over the femboi, higging him tight, and kissing his forehead. Will rubbed his shoulder a little bit as he takes a sip of his beer. Grinning at the boys reaction to the rootbeer with a little added alcohol.. He chuckles a little bit.. obviously not having drunk much before. He then looked over how Sasha was dressed.

He licks his lips and looks at the beer while thinking over what Will had said. He wore a short denim skirt, knee high socks and a white and red long sleeve shirt that hugged his body. Lifting his gaze Sasha looks up at Will and smiles softly as he blushes. " Again, thank you Will. " Sasha says before licking his lips.

"Your more then Welcome Sasha.. you can stay here more or less as long as you need to... and.. what do you need... You can do some chores around here as well... we can figure something out till you get up on your feet, " Smilling a little bit more. "I was kicked out of my house for.. well.. simular reasons, and when I first went to college, a guy let me stay with him in exchange for... well lets just say he was rich, and liked blonde twinks" Will said with a chuckle. "Not saying im making the same deal with you.. but.. I feel I owe it to help other queer kids get a leg up in life you know"

Looking up at Will still, Sasha listens to him as he speaks up. He nods at the idea of doing chores, liking the idea even of doing things around the house to help Will. As he listens to Will, Sasha is a bit surprised at what he has to say. He didn't think his teacher was gay, however it seems that he may be. " I see.. " Sasha says softly as he lets a hand slip onto Will's leg, moving towards his inner thigh. " I would love to do chores around the house and other things to help pay you back. " Sasha says before looking up to Will again, his hand resting on his inner thigh.

Will chuckled a little bit. And kissed the boys head again. "Well.. this might get a little interesting" He said with a chuckle. But then swallowed. "But we do need to get you set right.. and all of that stuff. Come up with a plan for you, make you self sufficent. Have you filled out your paperwork for school... do you have any idea of what you want to do with your life.. who do you want to be. Ive been in your position, Im sure that I can help you...." His hand going to Sashs chin lifting it a little bit, looking him in the eyes. "And im not rich like my "Daddy" but.. he still helped me with everything until about last year when I didnt need his help any more, and moved on.. still talk to him often though, and still think of him as my daddy"

Sasha blushes as Will kisses him on the head again, enjoying the feeling of Will's attention. As he listens to Will, Sasha softly bites his bottom lip again. Though he was not sure what he wanted to do with his life now that he had been kicked out. Sasha was sure of a few things, he wanted to make it up to Will however he could. Sasha blushes a bit more as Will takes hold of his chin. He looks up into Will's eyes. " I-I want to do chores around here and whatever I can to make it up to you Will. I can even cook. " Sasha says as he nuzzles into Will's touch.

"I ment out of the house... We should figure out what your interested in......" Grinning a bit. Will was thinking about differnt possibilities to do with the boy. And stood up, going to a closet. "If you want, go ahead and make us a snack.. whatever yu want with what I have around here... and think about what sort of work makes you happy, so we have to talk about for yur happy future... but here is your uniform..." tossing sasha a pink apron with black edges, and nothing else.

As Will stood Sasha let his hand slip from his leg and fall to the couch as he watches him. He sets the beer down as he looks across at Will. Sasha begins to think on what Will has to say before his attention his shifted to the uniform. He blinks a bit as he looks at the pink outfit. " O-Ok... Where would you like me to change Will? " Sasha asks, not objecting to the outfit.

"Whereever you like.. you dont have to change if you dont want to.. but.. figured it might be fun. This is your place as well as mine now... we share it, and well... we havnt figured out the rules yet. Im sure there will be rules... but.. probably nothing like what you had groiwng up, and ... want you to get used to the fact that your no longer there, your here now. Your an adult.. more freedom, more consequences.. " Grinning a little bit, looking at the boy.

Sasha looks over the outfit Will had given him while he listens to Will. After a few moments Sasha looks back to Will and smiles as he nods. " I want to wear it and I want to make you happy Will. " Sasha says, blushing again as he stands up. " Ill go change right away. " He says with a nod before he pauses. " Um... where is your bathroom? "

"Theres a full one upstairs, and a half bath right there" Pointing at a door by the kitchen grinning. Will walks back over to the couch, leaning over and kissed the boys lips before sitting back down. And grabbing the remote. Trying to figure out something to watch wile the boy cooked, Something funny, but simple, as he didnt want to be too distracted or too distracting. Watching as the young girly boy went off to the bathroom. Will thought that was a little silly, because the apron would cover the front, and thats it. just a string around the back, the cock would probably be visable from the side , unless Sasha was small, or wore some sort of underware.

Sasha nods as he glances towards the half bath for a moment. Looking back to Will he is taken by surprise as Will kisses him on the lips. His cheeks grow even redder before he quickly rushes off to the bathroom. He pulls the door shot behind him and begins to quickly strip. As he strips he looks at himself in the mirror. He sets his cloths aside before putting the apron on that Will had given him. Though it only covered the front of his body Sasha didn't mind, the only thing on his mind the kiss from Will. After putting it on Sasha leaves the bathroom and heads to the kitchen to cook.

When the door opens. Will has already stripped as well. down to nothing. And is in the kitchen, Having brought Sashas beer in there, and getting himself some water. Wills cock is HUGE, cut,, and trimmed. The head reaching almost half way from his pelvis to his knees. Him grinning a little bit as Sasha comes into the kitchen. "Ill get out of your way sexy" and slapped Sashas ass as he walked past with his glass of water. Going back to the couch, and lounging a little bit, drinking the beer, with the occasional glass of water. Making sure he was in view of Sasha, and taking the occasional glance to the kitchen himself.

Again Sasha is taken by surprise as he comes back to the sight of Will naked as well. He can't help but look to Will's huge cock and whimper at his size. Already Sasha begins to wonder what it tastes and feels like. He gasps at the slap to his ass and nods. " O-Ok. " He says as he tries to look away from Will's cock. With Will's cock on his mind Sasha sets out fixing them something to eat. Having cooked many meals for himself Sasha was no stranger to the kitchen. As he begins to work Sasha glances to Will from time to time, looking to his large cock as he cooks them some chicken and fixes up a salad.

Will is paying attention. And Puts on some music instead of a TV show. Deciding to go with some slow jazz. getting up when the boy seemed to be getting close, and went to his table, clearing it, and then setting it. Coming into the kitchen. "Smells delicious..." kissing Sashas cheek again. Then going and sitting at the glass table, smilling wide, and waiting for Sasha to come over. Wills cock twitching a little bit, but still soft. The monster that big without getting hard. Yet. "So I guess youl share my bed with me.. so you dont have to go on the couch or anything" he said grinning.

Sasha listens to the music as he continues to cook, trying to focus on the food instead of Will's cock. Hearing Will move into the kitchen Sasha smiles as Will kisses him on the cheek. " Thanks. " He says as Will begins to set the table up. Sasha glances to Will's cock more as he sets up the table. Once the food is finished Sasha turns the oven off and begins to fix two plates. " Y-Yes. " Sasha says, blushing as he sets the plates on the table before taking his seat.

"So.. other then My cock.. what were you thinking about wile cooking. We dont need to come up with a set in stone plan tonight.. but we should always be workeing twords goals. Right now your goal is to come up with goals..." He said, grinning. Sitting so that Sasha could still look at the cock through the glass. Will taking another sip of the beer. "And.. your not cooking anymore.. you dont need the apron" with a little bit of a wink.

Back
Top Bottom