Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Age of Romance (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleKnight

Meteorite
нєℓℓσ there.

Thanks for taking the time to take a look at my brand new request thread. I suppose we can start by just getting a few things out of the way. Excuse my spelling errors and such, I'll go back and fix this eventually. I'm PurpleKnight, sort of a... lame name. I'll be the first to admit that, but I've been using it for a very long time, it's grown on me and it sort of defin es what I'm about as well. I love the color ρυяρℓє, but that doesn't matter a whole lot. As you might have guesses I am definitely male. Always have been always plan to be. I am very much in love with medieval history. Knights, mercenaries, warriors, kings, queens, princesses, paupers... all of it. I am equally (or maybe more?) in love with the fantasized version. Witches, elves, giants, goblins are all under that hat. It's certainly my most preferred setting. But I'm also very flexible, my second favorite setting probably being a modern one. I prefer mostly original characters, but the setting doesn't have to be original at all. I'm a sucker for established settings actually. I'm not going to list the entire list of fandoms I like but they include mostly video games and anime.

ρяєfєяєи¢єѕ, right, let's talk about that. As mentioned, I am a male. I greatly prefer a female to roleplay with. That is, a female character. Honestly it wouldn't matter to me in the slightest if you were a guy and wanted to play a female. People can do whatever they like. What I look for in a potential female character is a lot of things, really. I like girly girls, innocent girls, I like mature ladies and everything in-between. That being said... I'd like to challenge myself as a writer and just a person in general. Branch out a bit and maybe try something other than a male x female pairing. But the other person would have to be pretty patient and understanding. For the lists of things I like (and don't), scroll down a bit more.

ѕтуℓє is next. I would prefer PMs. I honestly can't say why. I'm not even a very shy person. If you'd like the threads I can probably swing that. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to post length. I like something to work with from my partners, generally a few paragraphs. I typically mirror what my partner does but if left to my own devices I'm going to give about 4-6 paragraphs. If I'm feeling particularly inspired I could write a novel, I don't expect the same. Heh. Oh yes, and I prefer third person greatly. I'm a dominant person in real life so my characters tend that way, but are more than capable of switching depending on mood and circumstance.

нσиєѕтℓу I'm probably going to update this quite a bit in the next coming days. There's a lot about me that I can't think of off the top of my head. But I suppose it's not really me you'd like to know as opposed to my characters, so let's move on to the meat of the thread, shall we?

тнємєѕ

тнєѕє are just some things I really enjoy in a roleplay, not everything needs to adhere to them but it's nice to get it out there, see if your interests fall in line with mine.

ρℓσт, that's probably the biggest thing. I'm not really into roleplays that are pure smut. I like to have a plot to hold everything together. Usually with something beyond just the eventual sex. Something long-lasting that will keep me interested and engaged. I love brainstorming ideas as weel, so if you're stuck half-way with a plot lemme know and we can try together.

яσмαи¢є is another one. I'm a sucker for it. Not every roleplay has to include some form of romance, or even a healthy one for that matter. But I enjoy it most when it's two people who are genuinely into one another. But if you'd like it one-sided-two-sided, eight-sided, upside down, backwards, twisted, dark, or served with cold revenge then I'm sure we can work something out.

α¢тισи/муѕтєяу. It seems a tad odd for me to clump these together, but they are very situational. I enjoy me a good mystery story, I do really. Being the person I am, I also enjoy a couple of action scenes, usually stemming from something fantasy related because... I'm me. But obviously a story involving two kids on a bus ride probably doesn't need a mystery. Likewise I doubt fists will come out over a dropped ice cream. So, they aren't for everything, but it helps me spice up my writing and change it up a bit so I'm not always writing about the same thing.

fσявι∂∂єи яσмαи¢є. A great topic. One of my favorite things about these types of stories are the trials and tribulations the characters have to get through in order to be together. A romance that's forbidden puts that front and center. It can be almost anything, from a good girl who's parents don't approve of some boy to an age gap most would find unacceptable to falling in love with someone from the wrong house. Believe it or not, I was never actually into incest before... but I tried it and now I like it... a lot. Probably because of the whole "forbidden" thing. You definitely never know until you try, I guess.

σσ¢ I'm a socialite. I can't help it. I tried the whole loner thing for a while but I found it to be... lonely. So I like to have some nice conversation while we roleplay, discuss things coming up, plan things out, talk about what was for dinner, all of that jazz. So don't be surprised if I shoot you a message, or do. Just don't attack me or something.

ѕιмρℓє ι∂єαѕ

fαιяℓу simple parings that can be combined with a plot on a moments notice. These are the ones I'm basically always going to be in the mood for, but I might change this list occasionally. If you'd want of of these, we'll probably have to brainstorm up a plot to go along with them. These are only ones I can think of and cater to my specific wants. If you have another pairing you'd really like to try, let me know. If you want a plot I already have, they're a little farther down.

ѕ¢нσσℓ ѕєттιиg
Student x Student
Tutor x Student
Teacher x Student

мσ∂єяи
Best Friend x Best Friend
Band Member x Band Member
Police Officer x Runaway
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Good Boy x Bad Girl

fαитαѕу★
Knight x Princess/Queen/Servant Girl
Prince x Princess/Queen/Servant Girl
Human x Elf
Elf x Human

I realize I don't have a lot here. I apologize. Any of the above roles can be flip-flopped if you'd prefer.

ρℓσтѕ

These are specific plots that I can think of. All of these are ones I really want to do. As with my simple pairings these can be fine-tuned as needed. I'm leaving the roles of both intentionally vague so they can be molded into any personality we desire. The roles themselves can also be switched as well. If a lady wants to play a knight, who am I to argue?

---------------------------------------------------------------

ωнαт тнє нєαят ¢αи'т ѕαу
тнємєѕ:Modern, Tragic Romance
ѕуиσρѕιѕ:A true love story. Childhood friends grew up to be with one another. They were happy and had plans for the future, before one accident took it all away. A recently graduated student killed by an accident no one could see coming. This is the story of the surviving half of that couple and the recently departed's only sibling.
иσтєѕ:I'm cool with playing either role for this one. This is about a love story bred out of a simple need for someone to relate to as they both grieve for the loss of someone close to them. The tragedy aspect might be a bit somber for some, but where the worst of feelings were the best of feelings can be born.

ι нαтє уσυ ιи тнє вєѕт кιи∂ σf ωαу
тнємєѕ:Modern, Smut, Rough Romance
ѕуиσρѕιѕ:A couple of college students. They've known each other for a very long time, too long really. They were friends when they were younger and of course grew apart as the genders do. This turned into a firce rivalry all throughout school and eventually an almost bitter hatred. Publicly these two despise each other... but at the same times it's what attracts them to each other. When alone, just the two of them... sometimes the school's storage shed, sometimes a random motel room, even occasionally the dorms they get together and start hating each other in the best kind of way.
иσтєѕ:This story is one that allows us to get to the smut just a tad bit faster but keep the focus on a romance. A rocky one, that is. In any case it sounds fun to me and I'd like to give it a try. If you've any more ideas on this one again, let me know.

ѕσмєωнєяє ιи иєνєяℓαи∂
тнємєѕ:Modern, Age Difference, Romance
ѕуиσρѕιѕ:A police officer in a large city stumbles upon a runaway. A girl who thought almost anything was better than what she had back home. Not a rare sight, the officer is initially dismissive. Eventually he starts to help in small ways to build up a rapport with the runaway. At some point he'll have to make a decision to send her back home or let her find her "neverland".
иσтєѕ:I like this one a lot. I feel like the relationship could develop very naturally. Hell, it might not even turn out to be fully romantic. That being said, there's lots of factors to this one that can be discussed more if you're interested.

Well, that's that ladies and gents. If you're interested, you know what to do. Just send my a PM. Thanks again for taking the time to look it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom