Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World Sex Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldchaos

Star
In the not too distant future of 2109, the people's love of sex and violence has grown to insane levels. Corporations run this world, but the people remain happy. In an effort to capitalize on the people's love of violence, the Corporations created the World Fighters League. Fighters would be sponsored by members of the Corporations, and be paid to travel around the world to fight other members of the League in street brawls. Fighters would be followed by Eyeborgs, floating camera sentries that follow the fighters, recording everything. For a time, people enjoyed the high levels of violence from street fights...but interest has started to wane. In order to regain it's lost viewership, the corporations rebranded the WFL into the World Sex Fighters League. Men and woman are pitted against each other in street fights around the world. While fighting, the fighters are encouraged to rip the clothes off the opponent. Fighters attempt to pleasure each other, and the first one to submit to the opponent is the loser. After the fight, the winner is allowed to use the loser as they see fit.

It's been three years since WSFL first aired on TV. Viewer intrigue has grown to untold levels. Many fighters send in applications to earn wealth and pleasure. With so many people clamoring to be a fighter, the Corporations has put most of it's funding into pushing the show over the top. Everywhere you look, WSFL posters advertise the fights. Champion fighters are treated like royalty, even losers make a name for themselves. Gaining huge sums of money, the Corporations us this increase in popularity to study the potential for new fighters. Robotic and Bio weapons are developed to make the games more interesting. As the people clamor around there TVs, the new season of the World Sex Fighters League...begins!!

Nikki was a new entry in the World Sex Fight, joining for a mix of self-centered pubblicity and to try something new, just like she enrolled to a Wrestling show.

And so dhe arrived at the designed location, the woods around her forming a natural arena, filling her nostrils with freshness and relaxation: so different from an arena. To the ones who asked her "why challenging a beas" she calmly answered "Is just a puppy. He will surrender two seconds after he sees me".

Walking in the middle of the clearing, Nikki explored the setting. Lights and cameras were perfectly placed. Her own drone-cam was winking at her, focusing on public-desired poses and angles as she adjusyed her brawler mise: a nlack front-zip gilet and sporty pants. Both tightly chinching her smooth shapes.

Passing an hand trough her long darkblonde hairs, she sighed and waited for her first 'victim' to appear: <<Puppy puppy.... where are you?>>

"Puppy ,PUPPY!!!" hearing those words pissed off the wolf even more as he had been watching his opponents words about him, He growled as he would now finally face the young woman who clearly has no brains. The sky would suddenly become dark and Nikki would feel a dark chill run up her spine before an explosion of Darkness appeared a few feet infront of her and the young wolf walked out of the smoke.
He was a tall muscular young wolf with a trench coat that was unzip to expose his full muscular chest, his bottoms were loose and he wore no shoes on his feet so his paws/feet were the only thing touching the ground. He had a scar on his eyes and hs muzzle was moving with his growl as he faced this human woman.
"So your the little girl who calls me a puppy? Well, You don't look all that impressive yourself" He said to her with folded arms as he stretched out his body exposing his muscles more. "Yesterday, I had a match with a sexy bunny girl and won. She was amazing in both fights and sex, you are a human so I don't expect a lot from you" Derek said as he paced before he snap his fingers sending the darkness away for now.

Nikki was genuinely impressed and felt a primal fear as the already dim light of the "arena" disappeared in a twirl of black fogs, eating the light filtering from the canopy of trees. Until her challenged brawler appeared from them, reassuring her fears.

Her eyes ran over his body, nevef in her life she witnessed something like that and certainly the sight of such a fit-looking beast was something to admire without shame, assuming anyway a bored pose, for the sake of the view from the flying cams, looking at her fingernails in total noncurance as he spoke.

<<...from the tricks i saw i can be sure that you extracted her from your hat>> said her with a smirk <<Besides... to strut about pleasuring a rabbit is not a thing to be proud: hump hump and is done. Perhaps she yawned...>>

Unfolding her arms, she assumed a fight pose and closed her fists, and looking in his eyes, she declared her last taunt <<...now be a good dog and come here for your petting... PUPPY>>.

Derek laughed at her taunt before he said "Oh no, Hazel is not a bunny from a hat. She was mighty fine for a Lopunny". He growled when she called him a Puppy again and he threw off his jacket giving the girl and the public the full view of his bulging muscles. He could see Nikki was staring at his chest.
He cracked his knuckles and neck before he took up his fighting pose and said "Bring it on, little human girl", Derek was annoyed by this little girl, she had called him a puppy and that angered him. He was a man and he was going to show her just how much of a man he was when he had her on the floor with her juices pouring out of her pussy.

<<After you, puppy>> Said Nikki with a smirk, her hand inviting him to act as final taunt. Tension in the air was palpable, adrenaline flowing trough her like a wavy river, trying to remember that she have not to hit him but to pleasure him. She gulped in nervousness at the sole thought of what she putted herself into.

"Pleasuring a wolf-guy in worldvision" thought her clenching her fists "Good job, girl. Popularity is yours..."

Derek
Life: 10
Armour: 2 (Trenchcoat non included)

Derek chuckled and said "I hope your ready for this human, cause by the end of this game. You going to feel the power of a Alpha wolf and beg to be fucked". With that, he suddenly shot at her at an unnatural speed. He appeared behind her holding onto her clothes leaving her standing there in only her underwear before he threw them in the air destroying them in his black magic and then teleporting back to his starting position as he said "Seeing you stand there in your undergarments is actually quite hot"

Nicole
Armor: 2

Nikki was going to reply to his taunts, but she was not able to open her mouth that her opponent raced toward her in a blur of darkness. Faster than a blink, he disappeared from her sight, just to aknowledge a presence at her back. With the same quickness, she felt his clawed hands fumbling with her gilet, and with a zip, it slipped with ease trough her arms, revealing her generous orbs to the world.

The time for her to realize what happened, and he was again in front of her. The realization of her exposed bosom arrived few instant later, as the hum of the flying cams, focusing on her chest, erupted into her ears.

<<Eeek! ...h-how did you!?>> she emitted an high pitched wail, instintively trying to cover her exposure. "No... this won't do... besides is the show" her thoughts were true: this is a Sex Fight, and her supple breasts are what millions of peoples around the globe wanted to see and payed the fee. Swallowing her unexpected shame and pride, Nikki removed her arm from her bosom, revealealing her pink nipples.

<<Nice game, puppy.>> said her placing an hand to her hips <<I don't know how you did it, but it will not work anymore. I am surprised tho... i expected you to loose just by admiring me...>>

Derek
Armour: 2

Derek laughed at her. "Oh my poor, poor Noob. It seems you have made quite a big mistake in joining this batte" Derek said to her as he looked at her breasts and the pink nipples before he cracked his knuckles and said "Just because you think you the hottest girl in the world, does not mean that people here are going to let you win. I been doing this since I was 18 and I've made a name for myself because of my style. You need to make a name for yourself" Derek said to her before he snapped his fingers and suddenly a tendril came from under her and tore off her pants, rubbing her pussy as well though her panties as well.

Nikkki
Armor: 1

Afyer his first attack, she understood his potential powers, and she tried hard to conttol herself and try to focus on him; This time she was fully aware, every motion of his body attenctively followed by her eyes, but never in her mind she could have imagined on which powers Dere could count on...

<<I am not a n...>> Just as he snapped his fingers, she stopped her taunt, trying to understand his moves... <<KYAH!>> a whelp, mix to a lusty moan escaped from her lips, bringing an hand to cover her mouth; moving her gaze on the ground, she saw a black tentacle vanishing in thd air, her pants lied scattered at her feets.

With an eye full of anger she resumed her fighting pose, ignoring the holocams flying at her bottom, showing her asschecks to the world.

Derek

Derek chuckled and said "Ooo look at this, the Newbie is starting to get angry. However my sweet human, Anger will cause you to make the wrong move. This is not violent fight, other wise I would of killed you by now. No, this is a sexual fight and something you are going to have to learn is that the moment you are naked. The entire world then becomes aware of what you have". He turned his back on her and winked at her before he suddenly vanished and reappeared behind her ripping her panties off and then he trip her so that she would be bending over with her butt in the air before he grab the holocam and showed the world her pussy and the entirety of her ass before he pushed it so it would also record her breasts and face as heb teleported back to his postion.

Nicole
Armor: 0

This time she was not going to reply, she breathed still, trying to forget that is covered by thin-fabric panties. A drop of sweat; cold sweat rolled from her forehead as he saw his face, his joking smirk as he winked. Bot knowing what to expect this time, she stepped back, certainly avoiding another black tentacle from the ground...

But again, he appeared behind her, her toned back bumping into his soft fur. She only managed to gasp at the surprise, as well at the feeling of his hands ripping her panties. With ease, the last poece of fabric on her girgeous body was tore away. Unable to react with enough 'verve', she felt his knee on her stomach, not for a kick... but as bending point. In a blink she found herself bent over, held still. <<No!>> was the only thing she said when her gaze noticed that one of her holocams was buzzing in his hand, hand that was placed few inches from her exposed sex.

Furiously trashing her legs, she managed to break free from his move, not before that the world savoured every detail of her folds.

Red blushing of rage and shame appeared on her face, looking at him she emitted a roar, pointing an accusatory finger toward him <<...you are lucky, puppy, that your magic helps you...>>

Derek

Derek watched her reaction as he smirked at her when she pointed her accusing finger at him while he was leaning on a piller of dark magic. "Aww, are you ashamed that the puppy has kicked your sorry ass right now" Derek said to her in a mocking way before he folded his arms and stretched out his body before he winked at her again.

Nicole
Life:10

From Nikki not a word, just a sgrunt and frowned eyebrows. Her eyes trying to emit a thunder to incinerate his fur. As he winked again, she felt again powerless, just as if she saw someone shooting at her.

...now she had only to blink once, and wait for him to strike...

Derek

Derek watched her, she was waiting for a move. She'll get it, with that he ran at her before he turned into a black mist and went into her body making her sit on the floor and start finger fucking her own pussy for a good 30 seconds before the mist came back out of her and reformed into Derek Body as he smirked at her holding onto a Holocam which would be staring directly at her exposed sex and breasts.

Nikki
Life:9

As soon as Derek moved his muscles to ran toward her, she was again expecting him to appear behind her, at which she quickly turned to facevthe opposite side. Her breast wobbling with her motions as the holocams hummed around her to catch every particular.

In a day full of surprises, she only saw a black aura around her, feeling weaker and weaker each passing second. <<Wha-what have you...>> her voice weak and almost sick...

"No...i... it cannot be" her brain tried to understand what was happening "Why am i feeling so light? ...i... am not controlling my body." She only felt her heart racing into her chest, her eyes passing her scenes of movements she was not commanding, spectator if her own consciousness. Her hand moved of her own, quickly moving down between her legs, unceremoniously prodding at her passage and finally within her folds.

"i... no..." her mouth remained closed, she felt prisoner in her own flesh... and... pleasure? The impossibility to use her own will to stop her own hand from fingering her pussy made Nicole feel like hours of masturbation what were few seconds. After the which a black mist exited from her, gaining again control.

When she was into herself again, Nicole emitted a moan, all the pleasure gained in her masturbation struck her at the same time, moistening her sex for future acts, her nipples jutting in excitement in the air.

Quickly tho, the control prevailed and again she stood, yet groggily at first, on her feets.

Derek

Derek watched her groggily stand to her feet, as the holocam he was holding was finally let go to move. Derek was clearly enjoying himself by seeing this young girl who spoke big already being reduce to moaning and moistened pussy. He chuckled lightly as he said "Well, looks like this puppy is doing well for himself don't cha think?". He then slowly walked up to her and send a shadow ball at her to knock her to the ground before he jump on her exposed his 9 inch barb cock to her which he began to thrust between her breasts as he squeezed and played with them. He then began to finger fuck her pussy before he stood up and licked his fingers that had her juice on them. "Well, you certainly taste nice virgin sexual fighter" He taunted her.

Nikki
Life : 8

Despite the battle was almost turn-based, the match had not a moment of safety for Nikki to gain a minimum advantage of Derek. Now she just recovered from a full body possession, and again He was going to hit her.

This time he saw him walking slowly, certainly another trick in his hands. Then she saw a void darkness forming in his hand, like a shot bullet the empty ball flet against her, sending her to the ground with her supple toned bottom emitting a pained groan.

In the very moment in which she felt the pain to fly away from her bottom, she saw, just in front of her eyes, Derek's erected shaft. Eyes wide in surprise both for the very presence of a cock in front of her and from its strange beastial appearance. Her eyes followed this strange meaty shaft falling toward her chest, then in the soft and warm canyon in the middle of her breasts. His hands pinched her excited nipples and squished her globes together, creating a plump passage for his cock. The nipple-play caused Nikki to gasp now and then, eventually soft moans escsped from her lips. Each thrust felt different onto her skin... like an hot cucumber pressing over her bosom. Looking away, she felt one of his hands presenting to her pussy, still active from its past use.

A strange sense of lewdness assailed her as she watched Derek's black furred fingers emerging from her slick pussy, moistened by her own juices, disappearing again into his mouth eith a slurp. Around him an holocam registered everything in every particular.

<<...i... i am not virgin! I did have...>> not a counter-taunt, but it was all she got.

Derek

Derek chuckled at her as she tried to counter tant him as he said "Awww, its so nice to see a young virgin fighter trying to act tough and trying to do everything but the thing is Honey. I've been doing this for 2 years and you know what I learned. Expect everything and take everything other wise the public will never get onto your side". With that he stood up and let the world see his cock for a little longer.

Nikki
Life:8
Nikki saw him withdrewing from her, his cock leaving the canyon on her chest just to be jutting in the air, as an act of pride, exibitioning his shaft to the world. Seeing his distraction, it was Nikki's turn now, otherwise it would have been better for her to stay home watching cartoons.

<<Got'cha>> As fast as she could she passed her left arm behind his back, grabbing his tail as a faint dipporting knob, while her right hand grabbed the base of his cock. She felt a strange drooling densation, hardly not to swallow her saliva as she aimed to ise it somewhere else; with the same speed, she pushed him toward her opening mouth. Without mercy, few inches of his strangely shaped cock disappeared into her wet lips. Immediately her tongue dtarted to gyrate and caress his tip, eventually and slowly bobbing her head, pushing more of his canine cock into her seducing mouth, trying to get him as aroused as possible, ignoring the holocams flying atound and stopping near her face, trying to get a perfect view of the lewd sucking.

Derek
Life: 9

Clearly Derek had not been paying any attention to her as he suddenly growled when he felt someone grab his tail but suddenly had a passive growl when he felt Nikki start to suck him off, he grab on of the Holocam that was hovering and made it look super closely at Nikki sucking him off, exposing more of her to the public. He then looked at the Camara as he said "Well the Virgin sex fighter is really starting to play ball now, literally with my own balls". The crowd laughed at that joke before Derek pushed Nikki off his cock and said "Now now Newbie, you can't just stay there and suck all day Some of this people are expecting to see my favorited kind of penetration on my foe, Anal"

Nikki was lapping at his cock, lewdly emitting slurps and shlicks, focusing on the hot meat in her mouth. Never in her life she had something like that in her mouth, her soft tongue caressing every inch of its tip, savouring out of curiosity its beastial musk and titillating saltyness. His taunt hig her like a train, hopening her eyes she could only see his loins; "oh god..." she thought, eyes open wide "...what am i doing?". Additional discomfort came to her when his paws moved an holocam right at the side of her face, giving a perfect sight of the beastial blowjob in worldvision.

Distracted by this situation, she lost balance and with ease Derek pushed her off, making her to fall on her back. In the blur, she only heard a word : anal. Looking in his eyes, the fallen girl pleaded << ...no... no way!>>

Derek

Derek smirked at her as he choose to leave his cock out for a little longer as all of a sudden two vine would flip Nikki over and expose her butt to Derek who preceded to rub his cock between her butt cheek and also prod her butthole with his cock while his finger were finger fucking her pussy again. He had another Holocam in his hand which was close to see her already moisting pussy being finger fucked and her ass being prodded before he threw the camara back in the air and jump back from her, freeing her from the vines before he put his cock back in his pants

Nikki
Life : 7

A meep of surprise exited from her lips, as an unbearable strenght appeared to her legs, forcing her to rotate with them to not be broken. The tendrils held her in place, now on all fours, Nikki watched at her back, seeing Derek grabbing hold of her supple asscheeks, sliding his cock between them, its beast-shaped shaft caressing her skin, eventually prodding with its tip her butthole. Suffucayed moans escaped from nikki, as his fingers found again home into her moistened folds.

Finally he leaped away from her, erasing the tendrils, allowing her to get up, as soon as strenght retutneto her.

Derek
Life: 9

Derek smirked as his holocam was recording this sexy site of Nikki bent over exposing her butt and pussy to the world more before Derek winked at her and said "Come on Newb, get up. Its get boring seeing a woman grovelled at my feet, her pussy ready to be penetrated by my monster cock or tendrils". "Start tearing off my clothes or something, your losing the favour of the crowd"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom