Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nice Boots. Wanna Fuck? (MxF, might do FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.A.I.N. R.E.Q.U.I.R.E.M.E.N.T.

Hello. I'm looking for something a little bit different today. I want to just start a new roleplay. Or several new roleplays. And I do mean just start. Like just jump right in. So, what I am looking for is pure smut with little to no planning involved. Just send me the beginning of a scene in your first PM or Start a thread and just send me a link. No long discussions about plot or setting, just instant hot roleplay.

By all means, let's talk ooc and get to know each other if you like. But let's first get to know each other's creativity & erotic writing styles.

R.U.L.E.S.

Now, please keep in mind that these are my ground rules:

- Don't be boring. Be cool. Or at least be hot and friendly. We're just here to have fun. 
- Grammar is groovy. Proper English is appreciated. Slang & text-speak will be completely ignored.  
- At this time I would only like to play with female RPers. Masculine personas contacting me will be ignored.
- I prefer PMs. Not really a threads type. But I'd give them a try. No offsite rping. 
- Single paragraphs can be appropriate replies sometimes. Not one-liners, though. 
- Be willing to help move the plot/sex along. Don't be shy about adding more to these erotic adventures. 
- I will ATTEMPT post at least once every few days. Usually, I can post multiple times per day unless I get busy. When I get very busy, I can turn into a once a week responder.

K.I.N.K.S.

I am pretty open to experimentation. But these are a few of my favorite things:

Rape/non-con, light bondage, monsters, creatures, demons, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, humans, things with tentacles, besiality, mind control, corruption, bimbo, breast enlargement, sexual slavery, forced clotheswearing, roughness, abuse, ageplay, raceplay, domination, magic, humiliation, degradation, breeding, incest, dirty talk, namecalling, slapping, choking, hair pulling, spanking, biting, facefucking.... The list goes on and on...

So, you might be able to tell I'm not really a slice-of-life kind of guy. But I am interested in alot of kinks and as long as it doesn't involve MxM sexual interaction (or similar things like feminization or snowballing), I am open to trying out any kink you might have. With one proviso: that there has to be some amount of "vanilla" heterosexual sex (be it vaginal, oral, anal or even 69ing) as a main part of the RP. Want to be dominant? Please do. Want me to be dominant? Prove it. Beg me. Any kinks you like, just bring them into the RP organically.

So sorry for not having a F-list for you to look up. Might have that in the near future. 

P.A.I.R.I.N.G.S.

Demon Owner x Witch Slave
Sorcerer x Princess
Teacher x Student 
Cowboy Outlaw x Escaped Slave 
Goth Boy x Cheerleader 
Muscular White Bully x Shy Black Girl
Dangerous Supervillian x Teen Superheroine
Succubus x Human
Demon x Witch
Sister x Brother
Father x Daughter