Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reunited! (F/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samm1113

Star
Elizabeth is an 18 year old kid who hated her life. She came from a complicated family, her mother was half a leader in a big gang and had a boyfriend who didn't know about her life. My mother was abused by this man, he didn't want a child, and when her mother became pregnant she left in fear of her child being harmed. She brought MC to the gang's "big house." In this house as the big boss, YC's father. Our characters met there and since they were the only kids they spent the most time together and became the best of friends. This gang can be focused on whatever you choose!

Unfortunately, when OC's parents were out and about, they were ambushed, and MC's mother was killed. YC's father didn't have any choice but to send her to her father, not wanting a life for her here. MC's father was abusive and constantly hurting her physically and mentally. MC tried everything to get away once even resulting in her attempting suicide. She got into many fights with her father that left her with many scars. One scar on her back that stretched from in between her shoulder blades to her left hip. Along with that, there were a few others, one stretched across her stomach and another on her right shoulder, along with the one from herself, stretched across her left wrist.

Elizabeth took off, packing a small bag and leaving, running. She ran for awhile until she didn't recognize her surroundings and she knew she had to find somewhere for the rest of the night. She hid out in an alley and slowly made her way towards her childhood home.

So that is the idea I have, I have more details please message for more information and for now here is my character idea!

Elizabeth Rae (looks just like her mom)
20 years old
Dark brown, almost black hair
Blue eyes
Pale skin
5'6
130 pounds (maybe less when he finds her since she was homeless)
38C breasts
small waist
wide hips
decent sized ass
Personality: She only trusts the friend she grew up with and his father. She gets frightened a bit easily, but she warms up quickly once you show that you mean no harm. She is strong. She may not know how to stand up to herself yet, but she'll catch on very quickly. On top of that she has a feisty attitude which she uses with those she's known for quite some time.

I'm always interested in changing things based on what we both want so PM me if interested!

My other request thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64730

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom