Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little of everything. Updated: Vampire role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Rico

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Ok so here goes.

Fandom (so far)-

Starship Troopers
It's been 6 years since Johnny Rico left the Mobile Infantry. Disillusioned and in destitute he begins working for a private defense company. His first mission, rescue the daughter of a high ranking Admiral that was kidnapped by Skinnie thugs that are holding her in Arachnid territory.

Star Trek - Assimilated situation

It's the year 2410, a starfleet captain was just commissioned to his first ship, the Star Ship "Montgomery". His first mission, search and recapture an ex prisoner. A romulan girl who studied at starfleet for nearly 3 years. But joined a resistance faction who resented the standing treaty between the United Federation of Planets and Romulus. Her reason, unknown at that point. The bigger problem, the search for her and her group begins in the outer regions of the Beta Quadrant. Where heavy Borg activity has been reported.

Brother x Sister ) -

Camping trip -
M.C decides to go on a family camping trip with his Mother, father and his (Sister, Y.C) After being away for 4 years in college. At first he does it just to appease his parents. But the news of his breakup with his girlfriend during the trip and his closet attraction to his sibling who just turned 18, leads to something more than just a camping trip.

Yacht trip - Same premis. Scene takes place on a yacht where siblings would share a cabin togethor.

The Inheritance - 6 months after our parents death M.C has taken over all of the affairs of their estate. Including the family business which is a clothing line. While also juggling his younger sibling whose been skipping school and getting into trouble. (This scene would be less campy and more drama filled.)

Cousins-

Also a room mate role) - The situation.

Jason (m.c) was a cop for nearly 12 years. He never really knew his younger cousin, who lived across the country. However, when his mother passed away, she managed to scrape everything to make it to her funeral. Not having any money left to make it back, Jason's cousin agreed to move into his apartment with him until she could move back to the west coast. All of it a subtle approach to start her own new life away from her family.

Boyfriend x Girlfriend-

I'm not sorry father.

M.C is released from prison after two years for attempted murder of his father. Because of good behavior and a good record otherwise, he's allowed to finish his last year of high school. All went according to plan until he met her/him. (Y.C)

Medieval -

ARGIA, Continent of the 5 kingdomes-

5 kingdomes, 3 human, one elven, one of mystical monsters (Orcs, Ogres, Lycans)

Scenes involved in Argia

-Betrothed
A young prince is forces to rescue his bride from a powerful sorcerer who intends to use her to ransom powerful crystals that exist in her kingdom.

(Note: This is a well detailed world, not necessarily a scene itself. Pm me if you're interested in setting up a scene in this particular world.

Brittania Prime -

It's been a year since the Roman Empire conquered Southern England. Finding it hard to continue to the north and into the high lands, a young Lieutenant of the Pretorian guard is ordered to lead a squad timing and capture a leader of a gealic all female tribe. A tribe rumored to have important knowledge if the lands and rumored mystical powers.

Modern--

The Symphony

A young girl in between college has just been accepted to one of the most popular but mysterious symphonies in the city. The Conductor, a rich and successful young man who retired early, chose the girl pour of dozens of others for her instrument work. What she didn't know was that in order to fully be apart of the small but powerful orchestra, she'd have to participate in ALL activities with the key players.

(Multiple characters/NPCs are a must for this one.)

Scifi/Noire

Bonny and Clyde vs Zombies

Did they ever get killed in that epic shoot out with the g men? Maybe now they're fighting for their life with the undead. Perhaps with something worse. Perhaps they're risking their life for much more than green.

Vampire'$

After being bit by a rogue new breed, a successful vampire hunter must take down organized nests that helped create the new breed, a breed quickly evolving and adapting to walk in sunlight. All while solving his craving of blood, and avoiding the team he belonged too that killed vamps for money. (Partners character would be a girl he takes hostage to get him out of trouble.) This role would be in modern times.

Other various genres I'm diverse in include

Vampire x Werewolf
Zombie Apocalypse
Bf/Gf variants
Cop/Prostitute
Scifi
Pirates

I love my smut. But story is important as well.

Things I won't do : Anything that violates site rules, Toilet play, straight non con/ rape or intense gore in smut scenes.

Send me a pm if interested. Hope to play with you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom