Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and Deep - In war an enemy can be an ally

Damien didn't take long to pick up rythym as he started to press deep into him and then withdrawl fully before reentering him, his speed picked up, his depth picked up, and overall his lust was through the roof. He groaned loudly into the kiss as he started to feel himself getting closer to release. At the moment, the man was nothing but sexual pleasure, maybe if all went well he'd be more some day. He pulled back and looked down at him, panting and looking directly into the other mans eyes, his own eyes half lidded in extasy.

Jaden stared back, equally entranced by the lust and energy of their coupling. With how busy he was it was very rare he had a comment like this, and at the very least he was happy he'd get some form of release that didn't involve only his hand before going back back to his duties. As time ticked on though the human found him drawing closer and closer to release. His breathing becoming more and more erractic he tilted his head back as his eyes only more drew shut, just feeling the energy and strength of the other man as he gradually drew closer and closer to his own release. "I'm gonna-" His breathing hitched and he cock twitched in Damien's hand. "Shittt.." Not long, after one particularly hard thrust, he back arched as he cursed out loud. He cock pulsed as he finally released, his body shuddering as jet after jet of warm seed immediately shot out of twitch shaft, the first hitting him square on the side of his face before coating his torso.

"Fuck... fuck" He laid back panting as he rode out the rest of his orgasm, cum still dribbling from the tip of his shift as he laid back breathless. He could see feel Damien thrust into him and, though exahusted, watched his as he continued to push into his rapidly, looking utterly consumed and pleasure and lust at this point.

The last thrust had his cock convulsing and twitching as it pumped shots of cum filling him with it. The entire event left him breathless and drained his strength, his limbs all but numb as eh collapsed gently on top of the hunter, his mouth rested against the others shoulder. As he panted the breath hit his neck and cascaded down the length of it over his shoulder and part of his chest. His breathing was erratic at first and slowly calmed down. As he came his cock slowly started to soften just enough for some of the mess to leak out. He lost track of the time he just lay there until finally he pulled out of him with a soft popping sound, flopping over onto his back, his chest rising and falling steadily, breathe shakily escaping his mouth. It had been a while since he'd had release. "Fuck." He swore, glancing over at him, realizing he had bitten him during their session. He wondered just how much the hunter paid attention to that...His curse would have sounded related to the actions, and events, not the cause of them.

Jaden laid there a long while catching his own breath, as he own cock steadily softened, not even minding Damien's weight now that he was collapsed on top of him. With time however he pulled out and already he could feel the man's cum begin to leak out of his stretched hole, the unfamiliar feeling of such causing the hunter to laugh softly to himself. "So much for good behavior" He said, exhausted, still laughing as he turned his head sideways to glance at the man once more. Jaden watched silently, seeing his chest rise and fall as Damien caught his breath, noting to himself just how hot the man was nude. "Good behavior's never any fun though" He then said after a huff, seeming to be talking to himself given how soft his tone was and then sat up, ignoring the soreness of his ass as he then reached for the covers and wipe off the bit of cum that landed on the side of his cheek.

After a sigh he tossed away the covering, then moved and sat down at the side of the bed and reached down for his pants and ruffled through his pockets. "Not bad, been a while for me" He said casually as first, as he finally retrieved his knife and sat back up. He brought the blade to eye-level and stared at the shimmering metal curiously, though he didn't make any sudden actions with it. "I should tell you about this one time I fucked a vampire"

He thought that he was done for good when he watched him pull the blade up. He watched the metal shimmer and sat up to pull away a bit. 'Yup, I'm fucked.' He wasn't sure what exactly the man was planning to do with that knife, and the thought of it scared him. It wouldn't hurt if he stabbed, him, but if he found out his weakness WITH that knife.. he was done for. He moved off the bed and backed up a bit. Waiting to see how this played out. 'What could have possibly happened when he fucked this vampire... did he kill it after...? Was he planning on attacking me?' He thought to himself. He shouldn't have bit him, that was his biggest mistake here.

(damn, cliffhangers in RP done well. )

"As most of these tales go, I was drunk" He laughed to himself at how close to home that was, the only reason the two of them had fucked was because Damien caught him on the tailend of his binge drinking. "Good time at a bar, picked up this nice looking guy from the bar. Probably a bit too perfect" He tilted the knife sideways until Damien appeared in the reflection. "We go to the inn, I do my thing- right when I'm about to cum the bastard grabs me and all of a sudden I got a pair of fangs deep in my neck. Still hard as a rock when all this is happening by the way, talk about conflicting priorities" He could laugh now though at the time it really was an absolute mess.

"I learned something though, when you drink the alcohol goes into your blood. Imagine my surprise when the bastard pulls off of me completely out of it, stumbling, calls me a sorcerer cause he doesn't know he got himself drunk off of my blood. He panics, takes to the windows, completely botches his jump and trips. By the time I make it over I look down and find him impaled on the fence post at the front of the inn" Though he wasn't one for unnecessary violence the thought alone cause the man to cackle due to the sheer absurdity of the events. All the while he continued to stare at Damien through the reflection, gauging his reaction. "Funny, eh?"

Damien wouldn't exactly call it funny, but, due to the alcohol in the hunters system he could feel a bit of it yes. "Hmm.." His eyes stayed on the knife that he had in his hand. "So I take it... given this story, you were paying attention huh?" He parted his lips to lick at the small fangs there, not vampire fangs, not long enough.

Jaden chuckled as he looked at the knife carefully, smirking at the reflection then turned and looked at Damien over his shoulder. "I don't know what you're talking about" With one calculated flick of the wrist he threw the knife, where it sailed and lodged into the wall just above the man's head. "I just wanted to share a funny story" He reared his head back and let out a loud cackle then stood up and made his way toward the door, grabbing the towel Damien had used the night before along the way. "I'l be in the baths, my ass is fuckin' sore"

Damien blinked as he tossed the knife and it landed above him. That man, was fucking scary. And this was coming from a man who was a monster, technically. He looked up at the knife then over at the man who left to go out to the baths. Now he had questions... a lot of them. Did he know what Damien was? Did he not? Did he randomly just... want to tell a story that just so happened to involve getting bit? He pondered and followed him off to the baths. "hey, get back here..." He said, joining him in the spring. "Why did you tell me that story randomly?" He asked. He couldn't pry too much into it, because he knew that it would eventually go bad if he did, or so he thought anyway.

Jaden was already relaxing underneath the water when Damien had caught up. He aware insomuch that he knew he was bitten, that Damien didn't attempt to kill him, and that he was attractive and a good fuck. Human, nonhuman, he wasn't sure but he wanted to assume that if Damien had the intention to kill him that he would've played that card by now. "I thought it was funny" He spoke, opening an eye to watch the other man as he dipped into the water alongside him. "You didn't?" 'Or are you paranoid and trying to hide something?' He thought to himself.

Damien blinked and moved into the water as he talked to him. "Funny... I suppose... but... why did you throw your knife at me or rather, towards me. Tryin to make me have a heart attack?" he asked, looking over at him pouting. If he knew what Damien was, there was a damn good chance he would kill him - or... maybe not... His thoughts went back to the night in the cave. He had to know by now Damien wasn't human, but... did he know HOW non-human he was, was the biggest question.

"Scared over a knife?" He glanced over, amused now. "If I remember right you're the one that questioned whether or not I could beat you, last night. Just a bit of fun is all" He smirked and started to sink deeper into the water. "Why would I want to kill you if you're human?" He teased with a chuckle, then winked. "Not to mention a good fuck, you won't see me complaining about having you around for a bit longer"

Damien relaxed hearing that he still thought the wolf was human, but he was also starting to feel a little regret. "Well... I guess we'll just have to see..." he said smiling and moving down into the water. The playfulness of this human amused him, he wanted to play with him a little more. He moved over close to him and sat back against the back of the hot spring rock wall. "Mmmm...feeling's mutual...." he said, glancing over at him. He stayed like this for quite some time before dunking into the water to rinse his body off. The water smelled strongly of chemicals. In fact... he pulled up out of the spring, something had changed with it. He slowly moved out of it as if the water was causing something to happen to him. Wolvesbane. Someone here knew. He swallowed, assuming it was Jaden, but Jaden looked just as confused as he was. The water had been laced with both dead man's blood and wolvesbane, and he found himself weakening, eventually collapsing once he made it out of the water. The combination in high enough doses was lethal, this one just knocked him out temporarily. He hoped it wasn't Jaden that put it there. But who else was here that was a hunter... who else suspected him if not Jaden..., and on top of that, why both? Coincidence?

When Damien had finally come to he would’ve found himself back on the bed. A moist washcloth was laid gently across his forehead to ward away any potential fever and a towel draped atop his waist to give him some bit of decency as he recovered, at his side on the table was a mug of water in the event he showed signs of thirst or dehydration. All this wasn’t Jaden’s doing however, the man was hardly what one would call a medic. The hunter’s job was merely carrying Damien’s unconscious form back to the room and fetching Beatrice afterward, knowing the woman knew a thing or two about tending to unconscious men after operating in a town full of drunks for so long.

Toward the window, Jaden was already back in hooded cloak and rummaged through his things, making sure everything was in place before he headed out. Moments earlier a crow had popped by the window, carrying a rolled-up piece of parchment in its beak that detailed the hunter’s next mission. No sooner had the human accepted the bird’s delivery had it taken off, leaving the man there looking somewhat irritated that he was already being sent away to work.

Noticing Damien beginning to stir, the man spoke without breaking attention away from his pack. “You’ve been out a couple of hours. Had to bring the Apothecary in to check on you directly- that man’s not cheap, by the way” After tying his pack up, he finally turned to watch Damien, his gaze neutral. “Said it was a couple of things, I only remember Wolfsbane” He paused, not even sure how to even handle the situation. He had his fun, work had come in, it made sense to just leave. He wasn’t obligated to stay at the Damien’s side, however it was completely in his duty to make certain he wasn’t leaving the town with a nonhuman in their ranks. “You’re not really a hunter” He stated flatly, finally breaking the silence.

Damien was in trouble now, the shit in his system was still heavy and it was still enough to knock him out. "It was... both..." he said. "Wolfsbane and deadman's blood..." He slowly sat up leaning against the headboard. "I am a hunter... but not what you're used to... I ...came here to kill the hunters who have lost their way... annihilate the ones who were killing without reason..." he said coughing. He was weak, he needed blood. Deadman's blood had a way of draining the power from a vampire, and for him, it did the same, it mixed with his own blood making it hard to sustain. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you before..." He coughed again, this time coughing up a thick black substance. His blood was coagulating because of the dead man's. "As you likely already assumed... I'm not human..." he said. "I'm a hybrid... and I don't want to hurt you... just them...will you help me?" He asked. He needed blood or he knew he was going to die, after exposure to deadman's the only way to fix it was to drain the current supply of blood and replace it with new, fresh blood. "You helped me once... please... help me again..." he said, thinking back to the cave incident, not the one where he was in the streets. "I wanted another hunter to come across me, not you. I was going to kill from infiltrating the ranks... silently... without anyone knowing... then ... you found me and I couldn't kill you..."

“I had my suspicions” He commented. “I was fine with writing you off as just a peculiar man with a biting fetish. You weren’t actively trying to harm anyone, and there wouldn’t be much money to be had from cutting you down- not to mention having to lug your corpse around” He shook his head at the thought. “But let me get this straight. You want to cut down my employers, the people who pay me, and you want me to just… look the other way?” He tried to maintain the neutral, serious expression but quickly found that he couldn’t. A smirk quickly cracked across his face and soon the man reared he head back and burst out laughing, leaning back on his chair as he did and nearly tipping himself over.

“Damn man, you’re bold. So tell me” He glanced back at Damien, still grinning at how utterly absurd the request was. “In the ridiculous and completely unlikely event in which I decide to help you, what do I get out of it? The guild collapses and nonhumans start rampaging across the land, my people face mass extermination but more importantly” He frowned, eyes suddenly narrowing. “I go broke”

He didn't expect him to laugh but he started to and Damien watched him, sitting up and listening before saying, "Killing off people has it's perks too... how do you think I lived?" he asked. "Do you think the people I kill don't have money? Think about it. We eliminate the hunters who have lost their way, while making off with everything they worked for... win win, right?" he asked. "I am pretty bold... Comes with the territory... and, ontop of that... you get a powerful ally... I'm one of 8 leaders... who are starting an uprising as we speak... so which side are you going with?" He asked.

"You forget the part where I'm completely abandoning my own people and setting it up so that you're able to completely take over" Which actually wasnt that big of a concern of his if he were to be honest himself. Money was the number one goal and the only reason he only stuck around in this sinking ship of a country, he wasn't native so he always told himself that if things ever got too bad he could just disappear back across the border. Even so, if he went along with this he'd be just as bad as the hunters going around killing nonhumans indiscriminatly. "Whatever you loot I keep" He eventually said after a bit of thought. "You only get silence from me, that's it. Kill whoever you want, I'll turn a blind eye to it but I wont be getting involved"

"They killed everything that meant something to me. When I did nothing to them." he said. "My daughter, my son, my wife. And the rest of my pack slaughtered." He said. "I have no interest in taking over. I want to return this world back to one where we don't live killing each other for fucking sport." His eyes narrowed. "Hunters are meant to protect the innocent, not kill the innocent, your kind have completely lost their ways, they still call us monsters? Have you looked in the mirror lately?" he asked, getting up from the bed, the towel wrapped around his waist. "You know this and yet you will only turn a blind eye to their ways, and mine, taking what I get from the kills but not helping?"

"How moving... you must be mistaking me for some kind of hero" Jaden shook his head. He didn't agree with his people, but he would've quit long ago if it bothered him to the point where he felt unable to do his job properly. Fact of the matter was they paid him, generously, and they were winning the war between the species. "Let me tell you about my life. I get a job, I complete it, I get paid. In between I travel from town to town, drink myself silly and fuck the locals" He chuckled, nodding the Damien and the fact that was exactly what had just occured.

"You want me to throw this all away why? Cause of justice? Justice doesn't pay for a good drink" No sooner had he finished a dark idea came to mind. Justice didn't pay for anything for information certainly. Damien called himself a pack leader, one among six who were planning a revolt. Such information and possibly more would be worth a nice bit of coin to those with the means to pay. "I'll tell you what though. You're a good fuck and I'm a nice guy" He smirked, looking Damien up and down once again. "You keep my life consistant, let me indulge in my vices, and I might just change my mind and get involved"

Damien growled at him, literally, growled his fangs bared. He then moved over to grab his clothes. "If I'm doing anything I need to drink, myself. And I'm not talking alcohol." he said. He could feel the deadmans blood making it worse as he moved and soon, he was leaning with his hand against the door frame. He could feel the wolf side of him attempting to come through to protect him, but it too was still weakened by the wolvesbane in his system. "I have to go." He said, obviously struggling to move at all, he opened the door and walked down the corridor. He was starting to regret getting involved in this entire mess... His head started to spin as him moving started pumping blood more rapidly causing his blood to thicken even worse. A hunt. That is what he needed, and he planned on getting it. He'd found where the man that killed his family lived, a family member of Jaden's no doubt. He had the same sigil. He had to get there fast though, or soon he wouldn't be able to move.

Jaden raised a brow at the reaction when Damien spoke of his intention. The man really was bold, or just overly trusting to think that telling a hunter upfront that he was going to go out and kill would go over well. It was something he would have to inevitably begin turning a blind eye to during their partnership, however at the moment they didn't officially agree to be working together. Cursing under his breath, Jaden threw his pack over his shoulder and pocketed the parchment detailing his next mission as he took off after Damien. "'Oy!" He figured, given his current weak and battered state, Damien would wind up simply getting himself killed. Normally he wouldn't have thought of anything of it, but he needed the man alive in order to make bank off of playing the hunters and nonhumans against each other. "You go anywhere in your current state and you'll wind up dead"

He stopped as Jaden moved after him, leaning against the side of the wall to glance back at him. "If I stay here I'm dead too... Do you know what deadmans blood does to vampires?" He came out and said it right then and there. He didn't care anymore what the other thought, it was going to come out sooner or later, might as well be sooner. If he needed to, he could always kill the hunter, or at least die trying.

"No" The only herb that he actually knew the effect of was wolfsbane and that was only because it had 'wolf' in its name. That said, given Damien's current state, he assumed that it was pretty bad. "Drink from me then" Jaden frowned, can't believing he was actually offering such a thing. He could only imagination the looks of disdain on the brothers' faces had they actually witnessed him in that hallway. "You had no problems earlier"

He looked at him and laughed. "Yeah, sure, and kill you in the process. Do you realize I would have to drink more than your body can give up without you dying?" He asked. "Deadmans blood basically turns what blood is in the body into poison, I have to drain everything in order to drink again, and even then the amount I will need is the full amount of an entire grown human ... A little bit will sustain me, but I wouldn't be able to move until I refilled my body..." He sure was taking it quite well, in all honesty. "I was heading to kill the man that killed my family. He had your sigil." he said.

Back
Top Bottom