Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and Deep - In war an enemy can be an ally

"Right..." Jaden muttered while still eyeing the man suspiciously. Though he took the supplements the fact remains he still didn't know what exactly had happened to the man to leave him so easily wounded in the middle of the road like he was. It could have been hunters, made the most sense as it was well in their nature to torture something or someone and then leave then to die, however the man in front of him was still acting plenty odd. It have been PTSD, it could have been something else, there were a number of reasons that would cause a man to go from calm to restless in mere seconds and all of them usually resulted in them being a potential threat.

"The 'other side' usually vanishes overnight: assassination, kidnappings. If someone wants to pay more, well, I'm more than happy to take them up on their offer. Fact of the matter however is that this is probably the best its gonna get for me" He shrugged. "Even if I did want to change things, don't have the resources to do so. The gold's better invested in drinks and debauchery "

He laughed at the comment and then closed his eyes. "I suppose. I mean, Hell, for all I know you attacked me and then saved my ass. But if you wanted to kill me you did it wrong." He laughed softly and rolled over pulling the blanket over himself. "Thanks for the place to stay at least. Don't know where I'll head after this... to be honest." He said. he was still considering how he was going to be able to stay here. He wondered if his plan was going to workout, and ontop of that, he wanted a taste of the man that lay behind him, his fangs were itching for it. He couldn't do that though, it wasn't going to be a good thing if that ended up happening.

(I'm tired of copying my layout xD )

((I give you kudos for it, but that's exactly why I don't bother with them lol))

"You wouldn't be living if I attacked you" Jaden replied with a soft chuckle. "'Sides no motive. Not much pay to had from robbing random travelers, and I don't particularly share my comrades interest in pointless slaughter. Suggest you try to find work, the guild hires anyone able-bodied. The pay's shit starting out though, and if you find yourself ambushed and alone there probably won't be anyone around to scoop you up like I did. But it's something" He smirked. "At the very least I think we could use a looker with some common sense"

I got bored of copying it every time XD I like the look of it, but it gets reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally tiresome! )

He laughed softly. "You sure about that?" He asked, opening one eye to look over at him. "You sure I wouldn't be able to hold my own against you?" He was more gauging how intimidating he was to the other. He nodded. "Nor do I. Killing for the sake of it isn't my style." He glanced at him. "4 hands are better than 2, wouldn't you agree? We could team up." That would be a perfect cover... kill by night... kill by day...

((Yeah definitely.. but still it's tedious, and not really plausible when I type from my phone lol. Now if there was auto-formatting, maybe just maybe)

"I wasn't the one found half-dead in the middle of the road, I like to think that puts the odds in my favors" He continued grinning at the other man, quite aware of his own ego. "We could try though, see how far you get before I fire a bolt straight through your chest" He glanced straight backwards, though joking he genuinely thought himself better than the other hunter. "If you don't crazy on me, I might just agree that we'll make good partners though"

He grinned a bit, this guy reminded him of himself at one point. "Hm. Maybe when I'm healed we can spar. Though, I think I'll be keeping guns away from you... I like my life where it is thanks." He said smiling at him before finally falling asleep. He was starting to question his motives - he could leave, pretend he never came here to kill and that he was actually a lost hunter that got attacked, he could, he very well could, but at the same time this mans family was nothing if not murderers to him. He didn't know what he wanted to do, but the longer he thought of the other, the more he wanted him.

"Don't worry I want aim for anything vital" He teased. When it seemed Damien had grown silent though, Jaden sighed then continued glancing back out the winter. It'd be good for him to rest and recover at least, the man lucked out after this brief scrape with death. The future wouldn't be as kind, he thought, but maybe the guy would make good with his second chance. Still glancing over, he pondered just how long the man would last, and jokingly concluded two or missions missions to himself. Such a waste that would be though, he thought, the guy had a nice body.

Propping himself back more comfortably by the window, Jaden reached for his pack and retrieved a small flask that he immediately took a swig of before setting in on the sill. Vodka, terrible stuff, he had been looking forward to drinking something that wasn't liquid nails that night. As he took another swig though, he relaxed further into the chair as he continued to stare out into the darkness, waiting for either the sun to finally rise or for himself to drink enough to pass out.

The next morning he was feeling a bit better and he got up to get something to eat. The place they stayed had a free breakfast thrown in with the price of the room so he took advantage of that. It was actually rather a cheap little place, and it worked well for them. He ate and returned back to the room to contemplate what to do. He looked over and started talking to Jaden if he was awake. "So, do you always come to this place, or do you have a place that you call home?" He asked.

"Mmm?" Jaden asked lazily when he heard Damien. He hadn't even notice the man wake up or leave the room as he slept with his head against the window, drooling slightly. The flask he'd been drinking from most of the night already on the ground to the side, completely empty though the wet spot in the carpet made it seem like the majority of it had been spilled. With a wide yawn he looked over at the man with half-lidded eyes, trying to recall just who he was again. "OH... ohhhhhh. Uh..." He grunted after a second yawn, then shook his head to try and clear himself of the headache he had. "Home? No.. no, I just travel from town to town and crash at inns" He looked around the room like it was foreign, then glanced back at Damien. "We didn't fuck did we?" He asked somewhat bluntly, not even honestly sure. He wasn't even aware of how much he had drunk that night in order to get himself to actually sleep.

He walked over and picked up the flask he had dropped and then with that question the flask ended up back on the floor. "Uh." He paused. 'wow.' He laughed softly. "no, no we didn't... but... can't stay I didn't want to." he grinned. He likely wouldn't remember this in a couple hours anyway. He shrugged and moved back to his bed. Well, it was clear what gender he was interested in, that was a thing. He couldn't help but laugh a bit more at the other, he was pretty out of it it seemed, or maybe he would remember, hell, it would save him the trouble of seducing the other.

Jaden raised a brow then shook his head to once again clear his throats. "Right, right..." He stared out the window. Injured traveler, medicine, hot springs, talking, not going to town and partying. Completely uneventful night, all he had done was pretty much drink himself to blackout. Glancing back at Damien, he looked him up and down then shook his head and had a bit of a laugh himself. "Guess I kept up with the good behavior, that's new" He then reached for the flask himself and tossed it behind him onto the pack. "Helps with sleeping" He said as an excuse. "Probably went a bit overboard with it" He yawned closed his eyes then opened them back up and glanced back over at Damien. "That why you were giving that showcase after the baths?"

Hook. Line. And Sinker. "You caught me." he said, smirking to himself as the man fell directly into his bait. Maybe a stand with this fella would end in some good memories, or maybe he'd end up biting him and ripping his neck out with his fangs and regretting in the morning, oh well. He smirked over at him. "Hey, a man knows when he's attractive... and when the other is just as." He said, eying him. "You weren't shy for looking." he said. "Clearly you liked what you saw." He stood up looking at him, his body posture calm and collected, but his eyes were lustful.

"Well I had plans last night, one of them didn't include tending to injured strangers" Jaden chuckled then shook his head and rubbed at his temples to clear his thoughts. "Go to town, get drunk, pick of a couple of quick fucks from the bar. Only one I accomplished was the drunk bit apparently" He sighed. For how cautious he had been, drinking instead of staying up the night was a terrible idea. He didn't know the man that well, chances are he could've woken with his throat sliced. He was still alive of course, but the thought left a bad taste in his mouth. Karma for a good deed he'd like to think, either that or just sheer luck that he was still alive after letting his guard down after Damien had seemingly gone to sleep.

"You are- but I know better than to think with my dick" He shrugged, lying actually. That and gold were what got him trouble most of all. Standing up he silently moved back to his pack and retrieve the flask which he raised back to his lips, only collecting a couple of drops now. "I learned things over time, about 'strangers' " He chuckled as he dropped the flask and made his way over to Damien, smirking. Despite the dizziness and the world still somewhat spinning he was quite capable still of maintaining balance. "Everything's a good time until you find that all your gold's been stolen, or there's a pair in the side of your neck. It's a gamble I always lose" He scoffed, his own eyes meeting Damien's before looking him once more up and down. "It's pretty shit, honestly" All he could do was chuckle at the memories now and how he never really learned his lesson, even now. AS he closed in, he stared at the man eye-to-eye, smirking both at the situation and at his own idiocy, then suddenly grabbed him by the collar of his cloak and pulled him in close as he brought there lips together.

As the other walked towards him he smirked. He could smell the alcohol on his breathe, meaning he likely could do whatever he wanted to the other and get away with it. Jaden was causing his entire body to react on a whim as he closed in closer, the collar of his cloak was grabbed and he was yanked into him in a rough kiss to which he groaned and eagely returned. Now he fought hard to keep his fangs in, if Jaden had paid any attention he would have seen the wolven fangs, which up close were definitely not human. He panted as his hands moved from his sides up to the other males hip he was slowly losing all self-control, too. His eyes slipped closed and he continued to struggle keeping his wolf and vampire both in check. If he didn't, it would spell bad news for him and the thing he called 'living'.

Honestly even if something did seem out of the ordinary, Jaden hadn't picked up on it, at least not immediately. Being caught up in his own desires meant certain sacrifices had to be made, which in his case meant being less cautious. For the time being however he hardly cared. Damien had a good body, was attractive, healed quickly enough, and the herbal supplements that had been forced on him probably meant he wouldn't go insane and try to attack him... maybe.

Grinning into the kiss after it had been returned, the hunter hooked one arm around the other's neck roughly as he pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. His tongue easily invading and toying around the other's playfully as he let go of his cloak and allowed his hands to trail downward. Taking his time, he felt along Damien's body slowly before his hands dipped underneath his shirt and made contact with skin, taking a moment to feel the firm muscles he'd been eyeing the previous night before his hand ran back upward and pinched at his nipples.

He felt closer than ever to the hunter, and either he was pretty excited to see him, or he had forgotten his knife in his holster. He groaned softly into the kiss as he pressed his tongue into Damiens mouth, if he wasn't careful he would cut his tongue and then Damien wouldn't be able to stop himself from being revealed. He panted as the other started removing his cloak, sliding it off of him to the floor. Damiens hands moved around to the waistband of his pants and his fingers hooked into the fabric as he gasped when the other pinched his nipple. It didn't necessarily hurt, just surprised him is all. He moaned and pushed the others tongue back into his mouth with his own, dancing around the hunters tongue. Flirting with danger, literally.

Panting now, Jadden continued interlocking his tongue with Damien's, surprisingly not having hit his teeth despite everything. His own muffled moans could be heard from the kiss as he hands continued to wander across the other's body before they moved to his own pants, quickly fumbling around to try and remove the various belts that held the fabric and his tools up against his waist. A solid 'clink' could be heard when he finally managed to get it undone despite his haste, calling his pants to fall to his knees as he continued making out passionately with the taller male, though eventually forcing himself to break apart to get air, gasping as he kicked away he pants.

His brief reprieve hadn't lasted long however as he immediately went for Damian's neck, grazing his teeth against the skin there playfully as his exploring hand made it way lower, easily slipping inbetween his pants as his fingers followed the lines of his pelvis before palming at his length slowly. He only took a few seconds to feel up the other's length and the balls that hung beneath it before his impatience got the better of him, resulting in him grabbing the man firmly and stroking him off as he continued to tease at his neck.

Damien would have been a lot more aggressive, but he'd never been with a human before so the entire experience was new to him, but he couldn't say he hated it at all. He groaned as the male pulled back and his eyes widened as the hunter leaned beside his neck and bit down. He started to pant and cursed as Jadens hand pushed into his pants and started to fondle him, the control was snapping bit by bit and he soon wouldn't be able to stop himself. Was the man drunk, would he forget anything that happened? All questions that ran through his head - he bucked his hips into the others palm and his hands moved to his own pants, undoing them to give him more room. His hand then returned the favor, slipping around the others shaft just as he was doing for Damien, the teeth at his neck sent all kinds of feelings through him as he resisted slamming the other against the wall and drinking from him till he passed out.

Jaden could've smirked at the reaction he was getting had his lips not currently been preoccupied. After his teeth initially grazed the man's neck he bit down with enough pressure that bordered pain and pleasure and the while stroking him, the movements of his hands working perfectly in time to the movements of his hips. When his own shaft had been grabbed he let out a low moan, that sounded more akin to a growl given that he was still teasing at Damien's neck. His own hips moved in time with Damien's hand enjoying the feeling as precum started to leak from the tip of his cock, steadily coating the other's hand as he was stroked. Briefly he then let go as he took the time to moved closer, pressing their bodies against each other as he moved his hips against Damien's, moaning at the feeling of rubbing their shafts together before he once again reach down and he then moved the man's hand to grab and pleasure them both at the same time.

Damien couldn't take the slow build anymore, he ripped himself back from the other, likely causing scratch marks from his teeth on his neck. He grabbed jaden by the neck and in one moved had Jaden on his back on Damien's bed. Damien got onto him and his hands made quick work of Jadens as they grabbed and pinned his wrists before his own teeth found the side of Jaden's neck. He bit down and controlled himself the best he could as his teeth would pierce painfully if he bit too hard, his vampire fangs were sharper and wouldn't hurt as much, but he didn't want to risk being unable to pull away. Damien rested his cock against Jadens and by tipping his hips he brushed the head of his cock over the underside of Jaden's shaft. he traced down from the head to his balls and then back up again, the mix of pre between them slipping between them and rolling down the others groin. He again started to lose control and stopped moving for a minute as he bit him - barely drawing blood by doing so.

Red alerts started blaring at the back of Jaden's mind, though their severity was dulled given his lust and drink addled mind. The man wasn't unused to rough treatment, a bit of rough sex was nothing compared to what he had the endure in combat, but even still the sheer amount of strength behind Damien had completely caught him off guard. One moment thinking himself in control he found himself suddenly underneath the man in seconds, his hands completely useless to him. He had absolutely no time to react when he was suddenly, and forcefully pinned down, his head forced sideways as Damien took his sweet time piercing his neck. Unfortunately, the actual danger of the situation was lost on the human due to the way his shaft was being stroked, the sensation feeling far too good that it left him completely distracted. Even as the fangs pierced into him, he continued bucking his hips into Damien's slicking each of their cocks with each other's pre as he focused on his own pleasure, stimulating his length in his situation as best as he was able.

He was panting harshly against the side of the mans neck as he had him pinned, his canines had suck into the side of his flesh possessively - they would be a lot more painful than if he bit him with vampire fangs. Getting the taste of blood sent him even deeper into the dark place he was crawling to. He kept him pinned and continued to stroke his own cock against the others until he had enough precum mixed between them that he was able to position his hips so his head was resting against the soft entrance of the hunter below him. With a small, gentle thrust he pressed the head in and remained there a moment before pulling out and pressing the head back in again, deeper the second time. He groaned and pulled his canines out of the flesh of the mans neck, licking the wound shut. Vampires and werewolves alone could heal with their saliva, most however preferred to make their victims remember the bite. He then licked the blood from his lips and pulled back to look at the hunter. He moved his hands together and used one of his hands to pin both of the hunters hands, leaving him a free hand to help guide his cock into the hunter. His hand slipped between them and underneath Jaden, wrapping around his own cock has he fed it into him inch by inch until he was fully hilted. He had Jadens hips lifted on his own knees making the positioning easy for him. With a free hand, he was able to support the weight of his lower half so he could start to piston into his willing victim.

Jaden hissed from the pain at his neck,the fangs had pierced his skin easily but enough to mortally wound him. The sensation was definitely a unique one as the pain of the initial piecing dulled, replaced by a pleasurable, almost calming feeling as the the wound was tended to by the other's tongue. At the very least his arousal hadn't died down in the slightest, the pulsing shaft twitching every so often as Damien continued to rub them against each other, the only bit of stimulation it was receiving given the way his hands were being held. Irritating at it was, he'd allowed Damien to have his way for the time being even though he could have easily freed himself when the man had changed positions and decided to keep him locked down with one hand instead of two.

Granted, freeing himself wasn't on top of his priorities when he felt the man begin to push into him, roughly at first and unable to get a decent angle until he had to pull back and guide himself inside with a hand. The process wasn't without pain, Jaden immediately cursed under his breath as Damien steadily pushed deep inside, forcing the muscles apart as more and more of his shaft disappeared past his entrance. The hunter's own breathing had picked up, as he endured the pain of the penetration while simultaneously trying to force himself to relax. It didn't take long for the man to fully hilt, the hunter forced to feel every inch of his arusal deep inside of himself as his own remained rock hard against himself, still leaking a steady amount of precum that had begun to pool against his torso. Despite the pain, the human stared straight up at Damien, still heavily panting he took in the man's body before staring him straight in the eyes, his own staring at the man lustfully but also as if challenging him. The gaze however didn't last long after the man began to thrust, causing the human's eyes to close once more and throw his head back, hissing again from the roughness but soon began to moan once his partner managed to get into rhythm.

Looking down at him gave him a brand new sensation of control, and he loved it. Having the hunter squirming beneath him was certainly a sight for sore eyes. He pressed his lips to the others once again and let him get used to being penetrated as he slowly moved, only picking up pace when he felt that the hunter was getting used to the sensation. His hand free once again he wrapped his fingers around Jadens cock and started stroking him, all the while letting his wrists go. The entire time so far he'd been supporting himself above the hunter using his core strength, and not his arms - so as not to put too much pressure on the others wrists. Now he was supporting himself with one arm while his other hand busied itself against the others cock. Damien didn't mean for things to escalate so quickly, but the blood lust combined with actual lust was too much for the wolfman to take, and then there was blood, he could smell it and he wanted it. And usually what he wanted he got, and get it he did. The hunter, who had fought vampires and the like, didn't even seem to suspect him. Even after closing the wound the man seemed to be enjoying himself without asking questions. Maybe he knew, and just trusted Damien for some reason, or maybe he was being stupid drunk.

His hands now free, Jaden initially reached for his shaft only to realize that Damien had him taken care of, stroking him in time with his steady thrusts that were becoming quicker as time went on. One hand rested comfortably behind his head as he relaxed, moaning admist the cross of pain and pleasure as the power behind each of Damien's thrusts sent surges of pleasure through his body. His other hand found its way against Damien's torso, feeling up the lines of his muscles as they moved and flexed in time to his thrusts. As they once again made out however, his hands moved from his body back to around his neck, forcing the man closer as he returned the kiss hungrily, their tongues wrestling with each other once more as deep, satisfied moans erupted from his throat. Damien was.. different, he couldn't exactly put a finger on it as he'd never been in a situation like this before. He was a good fuck, that was obvious, and he didn't attempt to try to kill him, not yet at least. The thoughts however were quickly discarded in favor of using his tongue to explore more during their kiss, there was a time and place to be serious and this was one of the rare situations where that didn't apply.

Back
Top Bottom