Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divinities! [FxF / Dickgirl x F][Long-Term Plot]

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTRODUCTIONS

So, some of you may recognise me, but for those who don't; HI! You can call me Rose!

Phew... Glad we've got that section... Huh? It's just started...? Oh fine...

ANYWAY, introductions! Yes... Lets begin with some of the basics. I happen to be a twenty-six year old Human, of the Female variety. I also happen to be a native resident of Australia! A few things to get out of the way before we get too much further; Yes, everything is upside down. Yes, our toilets flush the opposite way around. Kangaroos are terrifying, you're thinking of Wallabies. Koalas are Australia's version of Sloths, and Drop Bears are the number one killer in Australia. Oh, barbeques and drinking are the main Australian past-times, aside from constantly training to avoid death. We have classes, practical training courses, examinations and yearly competence trails... Think Maze Runner, but deadlier! So far I've done pretty well!

Anyway, moving on from that! I've been writing on and off for somewhere in the vicinity of eleven, to sixteen years. It gets a bit hard to keep track of, really... I used to write on Gaia, back before they got super ban-hammer happy with anything that was above PG. That being said, my writing has evolved tremendously since I started, beginning in the standard 'Asterix Action Phase', before moving on to the 'Single Paragraph' phase, and then the 'Multi-Paragraph' phase. Right now, I'm at the point where I'll simply mirror anything I'm given, which I think is nice. My grammar is usually pretty good, though I've always got room to improve, and I've got a spellcheck to keep my on the straight-and-narrow when it comes to keeping my vocabulary flowing in the right direction.

Lastly, I should say that I am a connoisseur of the Sapphic arts, and admirer of the fairer sex. In Layman's Terms, I prefer the ladies to the men. Just to shoot down any remaining hopefuls, the sex of the individual behind the screen DOES matter to me. I am not comfortable with writing erotic roleplays with guys, even if they write an incredibly convincing female character. So, don't bother, I don't make exceptions. Sorry, fellas. That being said, I'm generally up for a chat, if anyone would want to hit me up!

Okay, I should mention that while I don't enjoy the sexual company of guys, there's an odd exception to the 'No-Penis' rule. That would be my kink for playing as Dickgirl characters. That being, a female who does NOT have a vagina, but has a penis and balls. I know, slightly contradictory, but I don't know why the things that turn me on do. Let me just make one thing clear. I'm not a huge fan of Dickgirl on Dickgirl, and I'm not huge on playing a Female character opposite a Dickgirl.

TL;DR KEY POINTS!
  • You can call her Rose!
  • She's Twenty-Six!
  • She's Australian!
  • She writes REALLY well!
  • She'll match whatever she's given, length-wise!
  • She prefers ladybits over dangly-bits!
  • She makes an exception for when she can play as a lady with dangly-bits!
  • She does not do sexy RP's with guys!
  • She prefers PM's and Threads for RP's! No E-Mail or Messengers!

THE PLOT

Aha! Now we come to the meat of it all! This is an individual plot that I do not want lost in my main Request Thread. Which is more-or-less for general purposes, and setting off brainstorming sessions. I love to brainstorm. THIS thread, is for an idea I've been sitting on for a little while, that I'd love to expand and work with. Know that it IS a long-term plot, that will have character development, multi-dimensional characters, that WILL change with time, growing relationships, etc. I'm looking for someone that is confident in their writing abilities for this.

The idea is this;

We have an orphan girl, mother died in childbirth, the father nobody knew. She grew up in a small town or village, where she'd been put to work since she was young. She's shy, reserved, preferring to avoid confrontation, keep her eyes down and stay out of trouble. She doesn't have many friends, due to the fact that she was a strange child, looking at things differently, or reacting in ways that people wouldn't have thought. As she matures to a young woman, she becomes confused with the fact that she finds other women attractive, and no attraction to men. One of her friends, she knows, has similar feelings, but no qualms about whether it be men or women she takes a fancy to, but she's far more confident than she is about such things.

At the yearly Spring Festival, she finds herself having a few too many ales, tipsy and emboldened, she approaches a young travelling woman, who's staying in the village for the festival. They hit things off, and have a night of passion that she can barely remember except for the incredible embarrassment at her fumbling attempts at love-making. Come morning, her lover is gone, but she feels... Different. In the days that come, her friend will notice that she's beginning to change, becoming a little more confident, bit by tiny bit.

Not long after, a Priest/Priestess comes through town and senses something within the girl. She speaks with the town elder and they agree to take her to the main temple for the worship of some God. Her friend decides to tag along, always wanting to see the wide world. Along the way, or after she reaches the Temple, it's discovered that the father that she never knew, was in fact, a God. Perhaps this isn't found out at all, but either way, that's the truth. The reason she'd been changing since she lost her virginity, was that the latent power of her father's blood was released, allowing her to bloom into what she should have been.

Slowly, over time, her personality begins to change. Where she was meek and shy, she becomes confident and bold. Where she was small, mousey even, she seems to swell, gaining strength and speed. She herself won't notice the changes, as they'd be gradual, but her friend, who'd watched her and over her for her entire life, would see it, and try to convince her that she's becoming more and more different. More than that, her friend would find that what it is that she's turning into, is far more attractive to her than what her friend once was, and the idea of her being more than just a friend becomes more appealing.

From there, we could have her seek out her Father, or go out and adventure, exploring these new abilities that she's manifested. Or possibly something more sinister, like some dark power begins to hunt her down.

Now, the idea is negotiable, but the things that are hard fact on this plot are;

• MC will be the child of a God
  • She'll be a meek little thing to begin with
  • After her first sexual encounter, she'll begin to change

Beyond those points, the rest is negotiable. I had alternate thoughts where it is a Sorcerer/Sorceress that takes MC away. Maybe instead of you playing the Friend, you could be a Priestess that MC meets at the temple. Maybe MC could develop powers as well as have her physical traits change.

I'd also like to point out that this won't have any bimbofications themes. Whilst MC will by changing physically, it would be maybe getting taller, a stronger physique. Maybe some slight imperfections in her appearance would smooth over, blemishes, freckles, scars, etc. Fuller hair, despite being taller and stronger, her form would be more feminine and all-round more attractive. It wouldn't mean that she'd get G-cup breasts, and a sixteen-inch waist. She'd still look like a real woman, with a real figure, and real breasts.

YC will be pretty flexible. Appearance, occupation, personality. All of these things will be negotiable. Whether you want to play as MC's friend, or if you want to play as a Priestess, or a travelling Sorceress, all these are alright. What I want from YC is a character that will be friends with mine, and as she changes, slowly develop feelings for her over time. As MC changes more, becomes more confident and forward, she'll begin to realise her own attractions to the women around her, and possibly even go from a blushing wallflower, to actively flirting back.

Another hitch. The nature of MC's Father. I'm not going to specify here. I want to discuss it with anyone who's interested. I want MC's changes to reflect the nature of her Father. If he's a War God, she'll grow muscular, stronger, better reflexes. She'd also become more aggressive and want to fight more. If the Father's a Nature God, maybe she's a bit more agile, maybe softer, and good natured. If she's the daughter of a Fertility God, she'd be more amorous, with a much more attractive figure. ECETERA!

IF you are game, I'm always willing to include MC being a Dickgirl. Whether it's a part of her naturally, or something that happens after she begins to change. We can discuss this possibility while we're putting things together!

SO! That's the deal! If you're interested, hit me up! We can talk plot, plan and even work out kinks and all that, because believe me, I do enjoy having sex in my RP's as well as plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom