Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exotic Romance (two choices) (MxF) (updated! February 11, 2016 8:10 pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnyx1989

Planetoid
Private Message me if you are interested in this role play. Please do not comment, because I do not check the thread for comments. Thank you.

Hello all I have a new request for two different role-plays that you can pick from.

This one is more of a dream I keep having, and well, kind of hoping someone would like to role-play it and make it go further than the dream. The character will not be myself though, I will be using another character of mine to take my place.

Setting: Exotic strip club in a downtown area in a huge city located in Tokyo, Japan.

Story: The owner is being sent over a new girl to help out for a bit because a girl has quit and he was in need of a new girl fast. His friend from America sends his best girl over that could help him probably bring in more customers and make him ever bigger bucks. Upon meeting her he started to feel like this girl should be his own personal dancer and pretty much claimed her after awhile as his. Every time a guy tried to come near her for a dance was thrown out the club or scared away from her. He started to fell like he was getting more attached to her each day at work. She didn't mind it because she felt like he deserved it after making millions so far for this club to even exist.

Options:
He could be very successful and own another club in America and he called up his friend at the other club to send a girl over to help out at his till he finds a new girl. Same senior as in the story just adding. And after finding himself to into with her decided to keep her around and take her every where with him. You may add something if I approve of it.

Female Character:
Name: Kylie
Nationality: American Irish
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 110 lbs
Bust: 36D
Features: Long black curly hair, wide hips, round and plump ass, blue eyes, light colored freckles on her cheeks.

Male Character:
You may make him how you see him to be, but please make him taller and older than her.
She does like men with dark colored hair and muscular men, preferably older than her but not too much older.
He is to be over protective and a feared guy to mess with, he does not have a soft side, only when it is needed when one of the girls are crying.
He only owns the club in Tokyo Japan for now, its just a really successful club.

Warning!!!
I would like the male to start the opening so he can make a description of his club and the events leading up to her showing up. You can make the exotic club how every you want in the downtown city of Tokyo Japan. If you seek more information please just message me.

Need to know!!!
This is something I want so please try not to change the whole role-play up please it's my fantasy and I wish it to be how I want. I will approve of something if I am really into the idea.

I have another idea that I been craving for awhile now. ^_^

Well it is a incest/romance.
Well my idea is they live together and the parents know nothing as to way they live together.
They do have separate rooms that way if family is over spending some nights there they can hide it.

What I am fine with=
1. rape
2. other guys
3. can be forceful

Not fine with=
1. Anal
2. Vore
3. Gore
4. Any foot play
5. Watersports/scat

Kylie is basically the same information as above.

And if you can start us out so I know about my big brother.
I will get into more about it when we speak about it.
Please be a little detailed, I am going to try my best as well even thought my pills for anxiety make me have some word issues.
I will introduce your little sister after you introduce yours. ^_^

I may be willing to role-play either of these ideas over kik. So let me know.

Fair warning I just started these medication for Anxiety and my grammar may get effected a bit cause they do make me drowsy for a bit. I just started this medication January 25, 2016 and it's taking a bit to get use to.

RE: Exotic Romance (MxF) (updated! January 29, 2016 7:46pm)

:heart: Bumping with an update! :heart:

Hi there, I'd like to chat about potential story ideas over private message.

Vik said:
Hi there, I'd like to chat about potential story ideas over private message.

Okay well it did say PM if you were interest not comment because I do not check the comments

:heart: Bumping!!!! :heart: :heart: Bumping!!!! :heart: :heart: Bumping!!!! :heart: :heart: Bumping!!!! :heart: :heart: Bumping!!!! :heart: :heart: Bumping!!!! :heart:

:Heart: ~Bumping~ :Heart:

Need a new partner...
Other dropped out...
Please keep it interesting.