Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

First Request Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaGetBlue

Meteorite
OOC Disclaimer: If anything is out of line here, or not understood, please PM me, I'm copying it from one of my older threads from another website, I proof read it a good bit, but we all make mistakes. ^_^

Good day to all, and a find how do you do!!! GottaGetBlue here to fulfill many of my needs, and as such, fill yours as well. Granted, I'm hoping I'm filling more than needs, you know? :D :D

However, funny jokes aside, this thread contains things I will do, plus some things to give you an idea of how I play, what I play, and to see if we're compatible and you want to play with me. I'm quite wonderful I've heard, easy to get along with, and I don't bite too hard unless it's just good fun, so let us begin!!!

RULES AND THINGS FOR ME

1 ) I don't do anything vore or toilet play. Non-negotiable.
2 ) Everything over 18 please and thank you!
3 ) I require literate play. Please be intelligent and speak correctly. Otherwise, it's an immediate turnoff for me and I will shut you down. I apologize, just one of my things.
4 ) I require at minimum a paragraph per post, please. I consider a Paragraph 3-4 lines, because we can't all always come up with enough to constitute multiple paragraphs, and I understand writers block, it happens to me as well. But if it's something like a constant 1 or 2 liner, we will have a discussion.
5 ) I love real life photos to depict our characters, because it gives me a good basis for my imagination to visualize what I'm doing to who, of course. So, please, give me a real life photo, if we're playing in a modern sort of setting. If it's something other than modern, I'm fine with any sort of photo, long as I get one.
6 ) I only RP through Threads, nothing else.
7 ) I do play both Men and Women, being a Pan-Sexual myself.

KINKY FUN TIMES

My kinks are very open, simply PM me and we can discuss. The main things I don't do are the ones listed above, and since I tend to prefer more modern settings, I don't really fall into the fantasy setting kinks too well, but I'm always open to expanding my horizons, and just because I'm not great at it, doesn't mean I won't rock your world at it. :D Below are a couple of my favorites of all time, so please have a look!

1 ) BDSM both Heavy and Light
2 ) Face-Fucking, a personal favorite and always looking for more mouths to abuse
3 ) Cum Dumping. I love having a woman who is just prepared to take and swallow all cum that runs down her throat, whether she's willing and is kneeling, or she's bound with a ring gag and forced. I prefer the forced one to be honest.
4 ) Virgins. I love fucking senseless and just using and abusing virgins, regardless if they're fresh faced 18's or a mid to late 20's model type who thinks she's not good for anyone. Virgins are sexy because of the fear they experience before they're broken down into nothing more than cock sleeves.
5 ) Pain for Pleasure. Straight forward, YC enjoys being hurt and gets off on it.
6 ) Double, Triple Penetration/Gangbangs. I enjoy playing multiple men/women that just enjoy YC, and stuff them full in both pussy and ass, and then off course throat, or even double ass or double pussy. I'm also quite open to Gangbangs, obviously, since alot of my enjoyments work best in that situation.
7 ) Master and slave/pet. Again, this goes with many of these, where MC becomes YC's owner somehow and then just proceeds to use them and make them his, no matter what they want.
8 ) Non-Con/Pseudo Rape. Third obvious one, and a huge favorite of mine, so yeah. ^_^
9 ) Settings. I do all of this normally modern, but I don't mind doing it in a fantasy setting, because then you can be unrealistic, and that is a world of fun all of it's own, so don't hesitate to ask me for either setting, I'm very open minded and fun to talk to.
10 ) Smut over Story. I, personally, prefer good smut over good story. I'm of course open to both, but I'm here to enjoy a good, fun fucking, with everyone, no questions asked. As I said, I'm open to story ideas, but they have to tickle my fancy, you know? Again though, don't hesitate to pitch me ideas.

DOWN TO THE NITTY GRITTY

So now that we have all of that out of the way, I don't really have any plot ideas I wanna do or any cravings like other people, I'm more just freelance, pitch an idea and if I like it, lets fuck. Or if I read someone else plot threads and like something, I'll take a stab at it, and hope to not disappoint. If you're intrigued, or I got you wet between the thighs, please, feel free to come crawling to get abused, I won't turn you away and would love to chat. Thank you for reading everyone, and I hope you have a great morning, afternoon, evening, night.

NEW CRAVINGS BUT NOT REQUIRED

Harem
I'm always interested in forming Harems, usually in the fantasy setting or modern, that's fine too. But I say fantasy more so because it's much easier and much more entertaining to be able to be absurdly kinky about certain things. Like, potions to purify a female and make them a virgin again so she keeps losing her virginity and feels that pain constantly. I also do love me some fantasy females, such as Elves and anything uniquely fun to fuck.

Cum Dumpster
This basic idea is something monster related. MC, the monster being, whatever kind, captures YC or multiple YC's if you like, to use to constantly force feed down your throat and into your pussy and ass, excess amounts of cum, because they find it enjoyable to see a female become completely cum drunk, and have cum pouring out of their holes when they get done using them. This particular craving can involve you playing multiple characters after one has been used, or just one who is constantly used over and over and over, after she'd been drained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom