Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arranged ( Ash Durn & New Age Frankenstein ) [NSFW... duh]

ashdurn

Star
800x800_1423252125195-weddings-primrose-courtyard-web-crop-barbara-kraft.jpg

Chapter 1.
The wedding.

~ Victor was standing at attention. Dressed in a custom trailed tuxedo. He was looking as cool as a cucumber. A few of his friends were in attendance, but it was almost all Her family. If Her was the right word. It was by no means a large crowed. This was after all a Vegas wedding. On top of that it was an arranged marriage. Victor had never met his bride. Hell, at that moment he was having a bit of a time trying to remember her first name. Was it Samir, or just something like that. Of course she also had to be a Bin Laden. Only sorta related to that one. It was a large family, and this was just a small part of it.

~ Victor knew his "bride" to be's Father, and had known him for almost a decade at this point. Originally Victor was just finishing up his service with the Marine corps. Force Recon. It was during this time that Victor rescued Mr . Bin Ladin in Afghanistan. It was quite comical back home, explaining that it was not that uncommon a last name, and this particular member of the family had been abducted and held for ransom. Victor stayed in contact with the man he saved, and upon leaving the corps, went to work as part of his personal security detail. Of course he was showered with gifts.. and it was on a trip to Bang-cock that Mr Bin Laden discovered that Victor was bisexual, hiring several lady boys at once for a personal party of his. And that is when the old man figured out a plan for his most troubled of children.​

fde0ce4138e87e6bc57109ad57e0c3fd.jpg

~ From there it was simply asking the both of them if they would be up for a little deal. Victor getting a large sum of money, as well as an annuity , to provide for his son, and be his sons husband. He of course started his bachelor party a few years in advance. Buying a nice home neat las Vegas, and got to work on figuring out business opportunities. Counting down to today.. where he would be married.. to a Feminine boy.. that he had to admit was really god damn cute. Still, this was going to be interesting.

~ They had long ago agreed to have the wedding in Vegas, far from Saudi Arabia, with excuses for it to be there. Cover up the family shame of having a queer boy who thought himself a girl. And had pierced himself in such interesting ways. Of course he was loved by the family.. but this is the sort of thing that would get them in trouble with the royal family. It was very fortunate that some one had agreed to take the black sheep off there hands, and keep him safe. Far away. Of course there was basically no way that an Imam would host the event, or preform the ceremonies. Victor though had met a special person in Vegas, and convinced him to officiate. Victor thought that it might be hard to explain that one of the high priests of the Universal church of Bacon was going to officiate. A magician, comedian, and one of the most outspoken atheists in the world. Penn Friggen Jillete.​

CA-penn-jillette.jpeg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvsJk6Dve3A[/video]

~ Victor was standing at the Alter, Smirking a little bit. Having put together quite a bit of the wedding together. Deciding to make it fairly memorable, unique, and well.. have a little bit of comedy in the affair. Of course he had hired professionals to help his bride go dress shopping the day before And now he was just waitng for.. a special touch to begin. Behind the doors to the court yard he knew what was waiting, other then how his bride would look. Four colums of Storm Troopers from the 501st. A volunteer co-splay group, that did stuff like this, giving the fees to charities. This time the Vegas childerns hospital. He watched with baited breath as the music began. The As the doors opened Two lines of storm troopers marched into the primrose courtyard, as soon as they entered the started lining the outside of the space, holding there blasters. As soon as they were in place the middle two rows walked up the Isle , one standing by each row of chairs, a saber strapped to the side. Then the Grooms men marched, all Marines in dress blues, going to stand by the groom. Finally the troopers that were guarding the isle pulled there sabers, and pointed them up, touching, creating a canopy for the bride and her father to walk to the alter together.

Sanit had been eager for this day for years, it was what he had always wanted. He had been sheltered and shut away upon his families estate since just after he'd reached puberty at thirteen. Things had changed because he changed...or perhaps because he hadn't when he had been expected to. His father Sahib was a large man, his body thick and strong despite his age. He was handsome and square-jawed. Everything his second son was not. Sanit had never grown out of his slender, childish frame. He had stayed small, although his hips had grown curves most women would have been jealous of. His features remained sweet and nearly feminine. Honey-golden eyes framed by long eyelashes. Plump lips smiled back at him in the mirror. Sanit had never hated his appearance. In fact, he reveled in it.

He was beautiful, like Scheherazade in one thousand and one nights...and he chose to exaggerate these features, rather than deny them or try to change them. He grew his hair out, then shaved half when he saw american girls favoring such edgy looks. He painted his eyes with gold eyeshadow and perfect black eyeliner. He pierced his ears and, because he'd been intrigued by a video he found online. Pierced his nipples as well. His taste in men seemed almost tame in comparison to the rest.

His father and family worried over him, afraid that he would be discovered and killed for his offenses. Money could only hide them for so long. When asking Sanit to change earned nothing in return but petulant behavior his father gave up and searched instead for a way for his son to live as he'd liked freely. This, of course, brought his search to America. When his father suggested the marriage Sanit jumped at the chance despite having never seen the man he'd marry. The picture his father gave him only made him want to do it more. Such a handsome man!

The wedding was extravagant and strange, only small observances to Sanit's muslim faith were observed but the boy hardly cared. And for the first time in his life he was allowed to wear a dress in public. And in Sanit's usual fashion he did it in a way only he could. The dress was a colorful and bright traditional arabic designs woven into western fashions. The dress showed off his trim waist and emphasized his hips, the collar wrapping elegantly around his neck. A veil of red and golden lace draped down his back and gracefully over the top half of his face.
-Red-Formal-Evening-Dresses-2015-Arabic-Jajja-Couture-Embroidery-V-Neck-Vestidos-Ball-Gowns-Prom.jpg

He took his father's hand and allowed himself to be led up the aisle, staring with wide and excited eyes at the ridiculous display his husband had assembled. As he stood before the other man he smiled, tilting his head coyly and slowly holding out his hand for the other man to take. Sanit was more than ready to cast his old life aside, and to marry a man he'd never met before this moment.

Victor smiled as he watched his bride walk down the Isle towards him. He blushed a little bit , both at her beauty, and the silliness of the storm troopers. He still liked them being there, but perhaps it, and the imperial march were a little much. Sanit.. that was the name. Pretty looking boy, He looked his wife to be up and down with his eyes, trying to stay as still and stoic as he could. Victors hands were nice. Strong, and worn. But it did appear he made an attempt to take care of them. It was a nice contrast and he held Sanits hands firmly, as He looked the Boy in the eyes. giving a slight smile. He had wished that he had communicated through her father to not where a collar. That was something they could do later if He was int certain kinky things.

He Did raise Sanits left hand, bending over just slightly, and kissed the knuckles. Eyes looking up int Sanits the entire time. Not leaving. He of course did blink, this was not a staring contest. And had a controlled smile on his face. Victor had been Assured that Sanit would be delivered a virgin. At the end of the day, Victor did not actually care if he was or not.. But it would be fun to explore sexuality with his new.. wife..husband.. There was so much to talk about, to figure out. Hell.. a few times over the year it had been implied the virginity extended to self love. Something that Victor was not sure he fully believed, I mean, how could a father be so sure what his son does late at night in the bedroom. He still liked to think how exciting it would be. Then, right before the wedding Sanit's father handed victor a key, telling him that he would know what it was for when needed.

Victors mind immediately jumped to a medevil chastity belt. It certainly could be something that was given to all members of the family, to keep them honest. But fuck, he had hopped that if that's the sort of thing that Sanit was in.. He hopped that it was at least consensual to be in the damn thing. Either way, Victor would make it up to the boy... not that there wasn't always going to be lots of sex, during this honeymoon.

As he was thinking abut this. One of Sanits YOUNG nephews walked up, a pillow with two rings, one gold, the other one Sanit had picked out herself. Before the wedding Victor had passed along word for Her to pick out a ring. For him. Victor had also asked about the sorts of things that his bride to be would like in a ring. Either true, or miscommunication, Victor had chosen an Oroboros ring. gold plated platinum, with some of the plating removed to create shadows. Sapphires set in the eyes.​

~~~~~​

il_570xN.752423701_sbvy.jpg

~~~~~​

The other ring was for him to where. And had his bride pick it out. Suggesting that he was not a fan of gold on himself. He preferred silvery metals, or interesting ones. He was a fan of engineering, but was not one that particularly wanted jem stones for himself. It also included his size. Victor spoted the ring barrer out of the corner of his eyes, as Penn Jillete raised his hands to begin the ceremony.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, the joining of two hearts. In this ceremony today we will witness the joining Victor and Sanit in marriage.

Today we have come together to witness the joining of these two lives. For them, out of the routine of ordinary life, the extraordinary has happened. They Meet each other, right nowon their wedding today. Romance is fun, but true love is something far more and it is their desire to love each other for life and that is what we are celebrating here today.

But today is also a celebration for the rest of us, for it is a pleasure for us to see love in bloom, and to participate in the union of two people so delightfully suited to one another. And to have a couple of cocktails in the process.

So let's get on with it already!

A good marriage must be created.

In marriage the "little" things are the big things.

It is never being too old to hold hands.

It is remembering to say, ”I love you" at least once a day.

It is never going to sleep angry.

It is standing together and facing the world.

It is speaking words of appreciation, and demonstrating gratitude in thoughtful ways.

It is having the capacity to forgive and forget.

It is giving each other an atmosphere in which each can grow.

It is a common search for the good and the beautiful.

It is not only marrying the right person -- it is being the right partner

"And now the Vows... Victor your first"
~~~~~

" I, Victor take you Sanit to be my Husband slash Wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish

our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever.

I will trust you and honor you

I will laugh with you and cry with you.

I will love you faithfully

Through the best and the worst,

Through the difficult and the easy.

Whatever may come I will always be there.

As I have given you my hand to hold

So I give you my life to keep"

"And now Sanit it is your turn"

Victor AND Sanit I would ask that you always treat yourself and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together today.

Give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your marriage deserves. When frustration and difficulty assail your marriage - as they do to every relationship at one time or another - focus on what still seems right between you, not only the part that seems wrong.

This way, when clouds of trouble hide the sun in your lives and you lose sight of it for a moment, you can remember that the sun is still there. And if each of you will take responsibility for the quality of your life together, it will be marked by abundance and happiness."

"Now the I Do's"

Victor do you take Sanit to be your awful wedded Husband slash Wife?

Victor Smiled, giving a small nod. "I Do"

Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him/her, and be faithful to him/her?

"I do"

Do you promise to take out the trash and pick up your clothes off the floor?

"I do"

And Do you promise to love him/her even when he/she is cranky

"Especially then I Do"

Then at Sanit.

"Sanit do you take Victor to be your awful wedded Husband"

"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him, and be faithful to him? "

"Do you Promise not to whine at him when he forgets to take out the trash or pick up his clothes from the floor.?"

"And do you promise to love him/ after he has been out all night with the boys?"

"There are 2 rings of marriage. The wedding ring, and the suffering. We hope the latter can be held to a minimum. For there Former, please preasent the rings.."

And the two year old nephew of Sanit , raised the purple satin pillow so that the could grab the rings and put them on each others hands after the bows.

He then turned to Victor and said

"Repete after me" I Victor, take thee, Sanit to be my Husband Slash Wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, in joy and sorrow, and I promise My love to you. And with this ring, I take you as my Husband slash Wife, for as long as we both shall live."

victor of course repeated the confirmation. Turning to Sanit

"Repete after me" I Sanit, take thee, Victor to be my Husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, in joy and sorrow, and I promise My love to you. And with this ring, I take you as my Husband/Wife, for as long as we both shall live."

And Victor did, placing the oroboros ring on Sanits finger, still looking Her in the eyes, with a bit of a smirk. He said both Bride groom, and husband wife.

"He then turned to Sanit and said "

"Your turn sweetie . I GROOM/BRIDE, take thee GROOM/BRIDE, to be my WIFE/Husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, in joy and sorrow, and I promise My love to you. And with this ring, I take you as my Husband/Wife, for as long as we both shall live."

To make your relationship work will take love. This is the core of your marriage and why you are here today.

It will take trust, to know, that in your hearts, you truly want what is best for each other.

It will take dedication, to stay open to one another - and to learn and grow together.

It will take faith, to go forward together, without knowing exactly what the future brings.

And it will take commitment, to hold true to the journey you both have pledged to today.

By the power vested in me I now pronounce you married.

You may kiss your HUSBAND and WIFE.

I would Like to introduce the happy couple

When he was finnaly told he was allowed t kiss his beautiful new bride. Victor reached up, lifting the Veil, and leaned in , turrning his head slightly, and perssing his lips t Sanits. His beard scratching and tickiling just a little bit, his lips parting and licking at his brides lips just a little bit. Right hand going down, and around, under Sanits ass, around the legs, his hand grabbing her thigh tightly. His left hand going under her arm, up her back, his hand going to her head. He then litterly swept the boy off his feet, lifting him up into the kiss. Kissing passionately, and with much practice. Tongues Dancing . Victors toung strong, but moving dilibretly, playing with the edges and tips of Sanits.

"Now would Everyone please accompany me to the reception hall.. I was told there will be Pie!" from a laughing, happy Penn.

Victor set his bride back down. and locked arms with him. Most of Sanits female family were looking at him. For the first time with jealously in there hearts. Of course most of the males were trying to advert there eyes. They all loved him as family of course.. but it was so embarrassing to have one of them in the bloodline. Little did the males know that they were going to get one hell of a talking too , for not showing nearly as much passion as Victor had shown to this stranger he had just wed.

As all eyes had been on the Couple getting married. The storm troopers along the walls had set there blasters aside, and had been waiting to start playing. Starting on the word Pie. The instruments had been hidden behind things. Despite the silliness f the ceremony itself, Victor did hope to impress the family. Make them know that there "Sister" was in fantastic hands, as well as make all the woman jealous of Sanit.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrZsU7x1aFk[/video]​

Sanit watched Victor lift his hand and press his lips to the back of it, his eyes locked on Sanit's. The arabian's breath caught in his throat, they were not like any eyes the boy was familiar with, and they were intense as they watched him, warming Sanit's blood. He shifted slightly where he stood, the red and golden slippers pinching his toes slightly. He smiled at Victor, a touch shyly but more eager than anything else. His husband to be was handsome, more handsome by far than Sanit had thought. His picture had done him little justice.

He focused on little else, not the strange man his husband had chosen to marry them. Nor his young cousin holding aloft their rings. Instead he thought only of the warmth of Victor's hand, the feel of his lips touching the skin, his eyes so full of longing. Sanit understood that longing. He wanted nothing more than to be swept away by the other man. He was well aware that his father had given him the key to the belt locked around him. His father's idea, although Sanit had agreed to it...however it was a reluctant agreement he'd made when he'd been younger. It was what his father had said would help protect him. A ...just in case option. To prove that he had not sinned should he have been discovered. This, of course, had done nothing but rile Sanit up more and more.

He was sure that the second his husband removed it from him...he would tackle him, and ride him until he was finally sated. He was sure he'd saved up enough to be had and have repeatedly for days on end. Sanit prayed Victor was able to satisfy him or else he might regret this arrangement.

Sanit glanced up suddenly and in a mild moment of surprise as Victor was suddenly addressing him. Their vows! Of course! He made sure to pay attention, although he blushed slightly at the attention. He smiled with coy pleasure, tilting his head, jewelry tinkling as it shifted upon his ears and delicately woven into his veil. At the end he took a moment to clear his throat before he began to speak his own vows.

"I, Sanit, take you Victor to be my husband, my lover and companion from this day until the day I am accepted into Allah's embrace.

I have hoped and longed for this day and pray, that like the storyteller and the sultan our love shall grow more each day we spend together.

I shall care and love you each day of my life, regardless of your pain or my own.

My hands will lift and support you, my heart will hold yours dearly, your dreams will be my ambitions, your desires mine to fulfill.

From this day on I shall be yours, and you shall be mine."

He breathed easier once he had finished, never very comfortable at public speaking. He smiled thankfully once he'd finished and listened attentively now to the priest. He said 'I do' to each humorous question, unsure how they related to a true marriage but enjoying the sentiment and ceremony anyway.

When it came time at last to accept their rings Sanit shifted nervously, afraid his new husband would not appreciate the one he had chosen. He had said he did not like gold but instead silver. However, Sanit had found none he thought suitable save for one forged of titanium, gibeon meteorite, meteor forged metal and dinosaur bone. Victor had said he preferred interesting materials and not gemstones.

dinosaur-ring.jpg

His own ring was beautiful and Sanit gazed at it lovingly as Victor slid it upon his finger. It was...beautiful and dangerous and filled Sanit with a thrill of electricity as he stared into the snake's eye. He glanced up at his new husband and smiled as he reached for the one he'd chosen, nervously hoping that Victor liked it. It seemed so simple in comparison to the ring upon his own hand.

Sanit felt like he was floating as he repeated the final words, hands shaking slightly as he said them, wondering if his voice quivered half as much as the rest of him. He hoped not, he did not want Victor to think that he did not want this, because he did so much. When it was declared that Sanit could kiss his husband he grinned, so pleased that he wanted to surge forward until Victor beat him to it. Sanit gave a soft moan of delight kissing the man back eagerly and then humming in pleasure as Victor deepened it, groped him, and making Sanit's head spin.

He gasped and then laughed as he was lifted, falling back into the kiss with need. He hoped that Victor could not feel the heavy chastity belt wrapped around his hips, keeping him free from sin and indiscretion. As Victor set him back on his feet he laughed, hands slowly sliding down from around the man's neck. He took his arm happily, leaning his head against Victor's arm and laughing in pleasure. He had no doubt now that Victor could easily satisfy him, he did not even mind the way Victor's beards scratched against his face. If anything, Sanit enjoyed it.

He walked with him, pressed to his side, almost snuggling against him as he grinned at his family. He lifted his chin high and shot them a smug glance. They may look away in embarrassment now...but they would all be jealous of him. He would have a wonderful life in America, doing whatever he liked, living the life he pleased...while they bowed and scraped to rules they did not even fully believe in.

Sanit glanced up at his husband, still feeling smug, he was lucky to have been given to this man. And he planned to ensure that Victor knew just how grateful Sanit truly was. He may not have had a chance to touch himself or even be touched in return, but he had done a great deal of research...and had even bothered to attempt to practice a few things when his father's back had been turned. Although he was sure that fruit and vegetables were a poor substitute for whatever lied within his husband's pants.

Victor raised his hand, glancing at his watch quickly. "Until Three minutes and fifty six minutes ago I did not believe in true love. Seeing you walk down the isle, made me question that belief. Watching you read your vows, shattered it. Forget the ceremony Sanit... I love you" He said coolly and calmly. "Sorry for the silliness of the storm troopers. It was something I promised my friends I would do if I would ever get hitched... but.. still I thought they did a good job of cutting some of the tension with silliness" As they walked, they were of course greeted by her family, and his friends. Including a beautiful blonde woman, who kissed him on the cheek, and he called "Sis" When greeting her family, He of course spoke in Arabic, though knew that most of them would speak better English then his Aramaic, he wanted to show ability and willingness.

They quickly made there way to another room. A banquet hall, where there was a band already playing. Seats on a dias for the wedding party. His Best friends that had been appointed grooms men, and Her Maids.​

Cicada-Rstaurant.jpg

Of course there was also a beautiful looking cake. "I hope that you like your cake... I picked it out because it was called the Sharazad, and your father mentioned that you were a fan. " Not mentioning that he had also gotten another gift related to the thousand and one nights.

204283YsrO_arabian-nights-sweet-16_900.jpg

Victor walked his bride to the Dias to have her take a seat with him. In front of them was a menu, and a pen, so that they could decide what to have. Of course there were Halal offerings. As well as decidedly non Halal as well. Victor kept looking at his bride, a little blush on his cheek bones, really loving her.. and hoping that they would get along. The guests being ushered in and taken to there seats, hoping enough people would figure out to fill out the form before the waiters came to take them away to be fufilled by the kitchen. They did have to limit what could be on the menu. Not for price.. but so that the kitchen could shove it all out at about the same time.

Sanit blushed as Victor told him that he loved him because of his vows. He was so pleased that Victor appreciated them. He smiled and leaned a bit more into Victor's arm, laced through his own. "I...thank you. I, meant every word." he stated, he reached up with a breathless laugh to tuck a stray strand of hair behind his ear and then glanced up with a brighter smile. "And I liked the Storm Troopers. If I could not wear white to my wedding I am glad that someone managed to." he added with a smirk.

The smile fell away as Victor kissed a blonde and beautiful woman. Although he called her 'sis' Sanit could not help the stab of jealousy inside of his gut. He sized the woman up and stuck his nose in the air slightly, surely he was prettier. And he was Victor's wife...husband...this is what mattered. He was almost visibly pouting by the time they made it to the banquet hall, thinking of some way he could begin to create a deeper bond between himself and Victor...one that would show how much he could offer the other man.

All his thoughts went out of his head however as he took in the banquet hall, beaming as he glanced around the room. As Victor mentioned the cake he glanced up at the American and then over at the aforementioned pastry. His jaw visibly dropped open, he gave a giddy cry and was caught between a desire to run to it and to cling to Victor. He chose the later, hopping up to kiss Victor on the cheek and to press his body tight against his new husband. "It is beautiful, Victor! I love it! I cannot wait to eat it." he told the other man, allowing himself to be easily led away.

Sanit ordered the Halal meal, well aware that he might have more of the like for some time. He intended to be very accommodating to his new husband, he had been trying to learn how to cook in his spare time. It did not seem overly difficult, he had always enjoyed Chemistry in school and cooking seemed only like some fun sort of the mixing process. After he placed his order he made an effort to turn his chair closer to Victor's grinning up at him.

"I am so glad to have you as my husband Victor. I...I have been learning how to cook...for you...you ...that is, will you please tell me what dishes you like best. I wish to make them for you." he told the other man, blushing shyly despite himself.

"Well, Thats one of the things were going to need to talk about. I have been trying to learn how to cook Halal myself.. But , I am an american, and an Atheist.. so were going to have to figure out rules for what we eat. I am more then happy to keep a diet for my lovely... bride..." Putting his hand on Satits thigh, going up to the chastity belt, under the table. Smiling a little bit. "But it is something that we will have to talk about. I can't wait to show you what I have in mind for our honeymoon. " He said, blushing a little bit. He sort of wanted to talk to Sanit about his sister, but this might nt be at all the best place for that particular conversation. His hand came up and touched Sanits ear. "I intend to be as honest with you as I can, at all times though.. and I do not feel the spark of the divine in my heart. What sane god would create some one as beautiful as you, in a society that would condemn you simply for who you are?" Leaning in and giving a kiss. He decided to go with the Halal meal himself. For now. Even though it was yet to be a rule for there relationship, he was not going to break it simply because they hadn't talked about it yet.

Victor was a little torn about another thing. He wanted that chastay belt off of his bride right then and there. But.. how to get that done without too many people noticing. He bit his lip a little bit, and looked around the room. Then when a waiter walked by, got up, and talked to him for just a moment, passing him some bills. Then grabed Sanits hand. Helping her stand up. "Come dear, We need to take care of something... " looking her in the eyes. "I cant stand that you are still in that .. cage.. I must set my wife free.." giving her a bit of a wink as they followed the waiter out of the room, and into a closet off to the side of a hallway. Victor smiled, and got down to his knees. Lifting the skirt with one hand, and getting the key from a chain around his neck with the other.

Sanit gave a light laugh and tilted his head, smiling at his american husband. "I am not a very strict muslim, as you can see." he said, gesturing to himself. "You are not required to follow my religion for me to love you. I have observed only a few practices throughout my life. I would not be remiss to try a few things that have been forbidden to me before." he said, smiling coyly.

However his brows went up and he blushed as Victor's hand traced up his thigh straight to the edge of his chastity belt, then up further to trace over his sensitive ears. When Victor called him beautiful he smiled confidently and rose his chin slightly, glancing at his husband with a playful light in his eyes. When Victor stood from the table Sanit watched him in confusion, studying the way his new husband talked to waiter and slipped him some money. Sanit's brows knitted together in confusion as Victor returned and tugged him from his seat. He tottered slightly on his heels but recovered quickly. He tilted his head curiously until Victor mentioned his chastity belt, and letting him free. He blushed furiously and then grinned as he allowed himself to be led from the banquet hall into a closet.

Sanit gave a small delighted laugh as Victor got down onto his knees and lifted up his skirt. Sanit helped his new husband by holding up his skirt so he could see. The chastity belt was mostly leather save for the plastic sealing his rear entrance from use and the metal lock that kept him sealed within it. Sanit traced his hand down to indicate the lock on the side. "The key goes here." he said, smiling with just a touch of nervousness.

"The Waiter will tell people that we just needed to go sign a little bit of paperwork.. so we have a bit of time...." Victor said, with a sly smile, as he brught the key to the key hole. "And yeah, I know your not.. strict.. but we havnt had a chance to talk about what you care about in your culture, and what you don't... We are married now, and your happiness is important to me. Me eating hala, will set some of your relatives minds at ease.. as you ordered it as well. " He bit his lip a litle bit as he turned the key, and ran his hand over the crotch, starting to undo it, and let it fall to the ground. Sanit felt like he had a really damn big cock. And as soon as it was free from the vonfines victor opened his mouth, taking the head into his mouth. His piercing eyes looking up at his new husband as he sucked the cock into his own mouth.

Victors hand went arund to Sanits side stroking the thigh a little bit eyes still looking up. his hands feeling the soft smooth skin, loving the feeling of the young.. boy really. And also loving his cock. Victor was more of a top then a bottom. But.. anyone who was pure one or the other was a selfish fucking person. There was greatness in giving and receiving. Knowing that Sanit had never came before, at least outside any nocturnal emissions, Victor definitely wanted to cement himself as the bringer of pleasure in his young brides mind as quickly as possible.

Sanit let out a pleased sigh as the chastity belt finally fell away after so many years. It felt so good to be released. He'd kept himself clean of course, his father had given him the key (under supervision) when he used the restroom. He was clean shaven, more because he liked the aesthetic than the fact that it made his rather impressive package appear bigger. He was rather proud of his large length, so many people believed he wasn't very large because of his more feminine appearance. His brothers in particular had tried to make fun of him for his girly qualities at first...until they'd swam together and his assets became easily visible.

He glanced down at Victor, about to say something when his husband suddenly had his cock in his mouth. Sanit let out a sharp cry before quickly clapping a hand over his mouth. He had had no idea that this was Victor's intention. He shuddered and moaned behind his fingers as Victor pleasured him. It...it felt like nothing he had ever experienced before. His head swam immediately and he had to reach behind him to keep himself from falling over. "O-Oh! Victor that-that's...that feels so good." he muttered, golden eyes staring down at his new husband.

Victor raised his hand around Sanit's Back to hep support his new husbond. Then the other under the ass. lifting him again, back against the wall. But deffinitly feet off the floor. In part as a show of strength, and in part to make it feel like he was flying. Victor wanted this t be one f the greatest blowjobs of all time. Of course, the fact that it was a large adult compleatly virgin cock , would probably help heighten Sanits perception of it considerably. Victor ran his tunge along the slit of Sanits cock head, letting ut a little bit of a hum, before starting to take the length into his mouth. Victor also hoped that finaly being relived of some pressure after so many more years, might help Sanit relax before there first dance.

He was drooling a little bit on the cock, and twisted his head. Eyes staying open, and looking into Sanits to let him know that he was enjoying doing this for him. bobing his head slow, wanting it to last as long as it could.. but knew they would need to get back to the banquet room before too long, so people didnt start asking questions. they were married now, and many people would think that they should wait a few hours to consummate it. He did remeber something. Something from reading about girls trying to squirt for the first time, and wondered if a simular situation could appear. "Remeber Sanit.. when your about to cum, it might feel like you need to... piss... but its almost impossible to piss wile hard.. so.. just let go alright..." blowing a kiss before returning to the blow job.

Sanit groaned as he felt Victor's hands run over him, support him, then start to lift him up. Sanit was light, he weighed less than even some of his sisters. A combination of things, a workout regime that kept him lean and flexible rather than bulked him up, a fast metabolism, and a habit for eating healthy halal meals. All of this left him light and he didn't dare move save to cling to the wall behind him as Victor lifted him. He whimpered, feeling his husband's tongue do things to him he had not even imagined. The videos he had seen had done nothing to prepare him for this.

He groaned and felt warmth build somewhere just south of his gut, growing bigger and more all-consuming with every lick, every suck, every movement Victor made. Sanit moaned and stared down into Victor's lovely eyes as he was sucked off, his cock throbbing and drooling pre in anticipation of his first release. At Victor's words Sanit nodded numbly, his head flying somewhere up among the clouds. "I...yes...I understand." he muttered, biting his lower lip as Victor's mouth returned to pleasuring him.

Victor's length throbbed and it took only a few more motions to make him feel as if he were about to come apart. He came harshly, his eyes popping open wide and his mouth opening in a little 'o' as he found himself wanting to scream but could force out no sound other than a light whimper. His legs and arms shook as he spilled himself in Victor's mouth a healthy amount of seed slipping down his throat before Sanit could no longer keep himself standing.

Victor held his new Husband there for a little bit. Feeling that he was a little limp. But was already supporting him for that reason. Swallowing some of the cum, but then pulling off the cock slowly, applying suction to it, coming off it with an audible pop. He slowly set Sanit down but continued to support him, help him balance, as he stood back up, leaning in, and kissed sanit n the mouth. Victors mouth filled with Sanits cum as he pressed there mouths together and kissed Sanit deep, sharing what was left from the cum.

He let out a slow long groan as they kissed. Breaking it after a little bit. Looking him in the eyes. "Your cock is pretty damn tasty.. and the icing that it makes..." He chuckled a little bit and licked Sanits lips, holding him there until he regained his compusure, then locked arms, walking back to the banquet hall, leaving the chastity belt on the floor of the storage closet. Not many people were looking as the two returned. There were still people ordering, and finding seats. Some people getting drinks at the bar. Of course some of thouse people claimed not to drink, but of course when in rome as they might say.

Victor was blushing a little bit as He helped his bride sit down at the table. Gifts starting to pile up on the reception table. The band playing music in the background, trying not to be too fast, or too dancy yet. "Any requests for the song for our first dance. I was thinking a Tango..?" with a grin, his hand still holding Sanits.

Sanit shuddered as Victor finished sucking him dry. He glanced down a little nervously at his new husband and then blinked in surprise as he stood and wrapped him up in a kiss. He made a sound of awe as he tasted his own cum slipping into his mouth and frothing up as Victor kissed him. Sanit groaned at the bitter taste but swallowed it without complaint. When Victor pulled away Sanit had to take a moment just to breathe, his lungs feeling constricted as his body tried to deal with the excess amounts of pleasure.

Sanit gave a quiet whimper as Victor as spoke to him, although he chuckled a little breathlessly. It took him a minute but he recovered quickly. He adjusted his dress and smoothed it out before he took Victor's arm and allowed himself to be led back out to the banquet hall. He was glad no one had noticed their absence and he took a minute to quickly fix his make-up.

He then tried to wash away the taste of cum in his mouth with a glass of champagne, ignoring that he was not yet of age to drink in the united states. It was his wedding after all, one glass would hardly kill him. Sanit hummed along absently to the music playing when Victor spoke he glanced up and grinned at him. "A tango? I would love to dance a tango with you." He shifted slightly for a moment and then smirked mischievously.

"You know...I don't think you got as much out of our trip to the closet as I did." he teased, his hand reaching under the table to stroke up Victor's thigh.

"Ohh I wouldnt say that Love... Oral sex is rewarding all on its own.. as you shall soon learn. " Victor said with a large smile. "Plus... I wasnt the one that had to wait so long t be able to do that... I figured you needed a little relief far more then I did" Reaching over and lifting Sanits chin, leaning in and kissing the boy again. Victor looked Sanit in the eyes letting out a long breath. Victor blew another kiss. "You really are stunningly beautiful darling...." With a smile.

"Do you know how to tango.. were you allowed to practice?" Victor says with a smile, Thinking that they would blow people away with one. He licked his lips a little bit more, biting them as he held Sanits hand, heart beating a little bit more. Glad that he had planned a short ceremony, and banquet that they could escape from without too much trouble. He half wanted to spill the beans about the honey moon plan.. but still thought that seeing it in person would be best. Though he did worry that it might not be his brides idea of a great time.

Sanit pouted slightly at Victor’s easy dismissal, he’d been eager to it himself…now in fact. But Victor seemed to want to hold off for now. He allowed himself to be placated with a kiss and smiled when Victor called him beautiful. He’d always known he was but somehow hearing Victor say it made him blush. He smiled again and took Victor’s hand, squeezing it lightly. Still the hand he’d place on Victor’s thigh stayed there, and squeezed slightly as well. He turned toward the banquet hall and smiled as he watched their friends and family settle around the place.

At the question he laughed and glanced over at Victor. “It’s not as if I lived in the Footloose town you know? So long as you avoid the notice of the authorities you can get away with just about anything.” he said with a smile. “ I learned to tango and how to swing dance. I practiced how to waltz and chacha. Nearly every ballroom dance as well as ballet.” He paused and then shot Victor a wicked smirk. “I even taught myself to pole dance.” he added with a small giggle.

"Well.... Its a good thing I had a Pole installed in the.... Never mind." Victor said Blushing himself a little bit. Having almost given away a bit of the supprise. "First we eat, then we dance, then we have cake, and finally a Limo takes us off to OUR house, and your going to learn how were going to be spending our extended honey moon" He leaned over and nibbled on Sanits Ear. "And then we can figure out our sex stuff, and probably start the rest of the relationship negotiations...." Whispered into the ear.

Dinner was Fast in coming, as soon as everyone had ordered, and drinks were delivered, plates were brought to people. The best man stood up, and gave a speech about love, romance.. and then a rather embarrassing story involving three lady boys at Soi Cowboy in bangcok, and Victor. It wasn't a very great speech, nothing to really remember other then hints at a kinky party. Of course a lot of family was scandalized. Wedding presents were being hauled off to be delivered to there home. For the sake of proprietary sake, they skipped the father daughter dance. And as soon as it looked like mst people were done dancing, Victor took Sanits hand , and lead his new bride to the dance floor. The band starting to play.​

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic4PQ-tnwJw[/video]​

Sanit tilted his head at Victor’s stalled comment, smiling as he got an idea that Victor must have some pretty big plans in mind for their honeymoon. It seemed long by Saudi standards but perhaps it wasn’t by American. At his plan Saint giggled and nodded, and when he nibbled on Sanit’s ear he gave a deep hum of pleasure. At the words whispered into his ear Sanit blushed and then turned to press a kiss to Victor’s cheek before he leaned over to whisper back. “I’m looking forward to it.”

Sanit took a deep satisfaction in dinner and tried to avoid drinking anything but water or virgin drinks as he didn’t want to spoil the moment later by being too drunk. He loved the Best Man’s speech and was thankful that when his own brother stood to speak about him he was blessedly over indulgent. Save for perhaps one joke pertaining to Sanit’s supposed obsession with american television and movies. The bride sank in his chair, and covered his face with his hands until the whole thing was over and he was allowed to go back to enjoying his reception. As the dancing started Sanit stared longingly out at the dance floor. Until Victor stood and grabbed his hand to lead him out onto the dance floor. Sanit smiled and easily moved into the dance with Victor, clearly showing off just how much practice he had.

Victor was a good, if commanding Dancer. He didn't speak wile dancing, and tried his best to make it look like his bride was the star. Moving her about, and showing her ff, lifting her easily when it called for it. He Had a serious , passionate look on his face as they moved. Trying to look Sanit in the eyes whenever he could. He was sweating a little at the end of it, and as the dance ended, he held her, taking her over to the cake. Smilling, letting her admire it before he made the first cut. Then carefully cut out two prices from the middle, putting the cake into two paper napkins, handing his bride one, then taking his, linking arms so that they were connected as they ate the cake in the final bit of the ceremony. There was cheering, as he had shared the plans for it to be a mostly quick ceremony. The guests would be able to stay if they wished, the band would stay for a bit. But the married couple would be getting on to there honey moon quickly.

After the cake, he walked her out to the limo, having gone for a rolls royce instead of a stretch, opening the door for her. The door was close to the banquet hall, so that they could get out fast, and the crowed could return to the party if they wished. Victor grabbed a silk hankerchief and dabbed his head a bit as he sat back in the car, leaning back, and the car took off. His hand over his brides shoulder. Kissing her on the cheek. "I hope the wedding was all you hoped.. if not .. we can d another one in a few years" with a smile at her. "One you can plan to your hearts content..." holding her chin, looking him in the eyes again.

Sanit loved the dance, it felt like his head was spinning by the end. Sanit loved looking into Victor’s eyes and seeing the passion there, desire and need that was focused on him. All on him. Sanit was grinning, smiling and laughing by the time Victor led him over to the cake. He was having so much fun that he had no idea how to handle the energy it filled him with. He was practically vibrating by the time Victor handed him a slice of cake. Sanit smiled around the explosion of sugar and cream in his mouth as he ate his slice. He left with Victor eagerly once his slice was gone. He’d like more but he’d always been very good at watching his figure and had no intention of going back on his famous dieting skills now that he had someone around who would appreciate them.

Sanit was still nearly vibrating with energy and excitement when Victor led him out to the limo. He slid in and pressed up against his new husband. He giggled and tucked his legs up beside him, red dress spilling out over the seat around him. “It was wonderful!” he said honestly, having honestly enjoyed himself. He stared up at Victor with pleasure and leaned in to place a kiss lightly on his lips. He pulled away with a giggle and reached up to remove his veil and let down his hair. He shook it out and grinned up at his new husband. “But, I’ll admit I’m eager to get to the honeymoon.” he purred, reaching over to press a palm to Victor’s thigh, his chest sliding against his husband’s side.

Back
Top Bottom