Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pact - (Maj.Mario x FierceMajora)

Lydia was in a bind. It was bad enough that she had teachers, professors and senior sorcerers breathing down her neck about her lack of results, but knowing that her magic just wasn't good enough was making the normally reserved elf panic and fret without pause. She had gotten by for so long relying on dumb luck, placebo spells and tomes here at Gransys' Sorcery Academy that Lydia figured if she just made it through the first semester, she would be A-OK. But the classes were proving too hard and her fellow students were relying on her far too much for her liking; it was her own fault for that, actually. Her naivety and willingness to please before thinking for herself had landed her in hot water for so long, and now that she realized that her mana was weaker than that of a normal magician, she was tempted to call it quits and take up her family's mantle of being a simple seamstress.

But deep within the confines of her private room Lydia had one final plan. No, it would be much better than distilled snow harpy extract or that hard sought-after vial of spectre ectoplasm. Those were mere patchjobs compared to what she had in mind. After countless sleepless nights, mornings supported by plenty of cups of coffee and a few skipped classes Lydia came up with the answer to all her problems. If she needed more mana with which to support her spells and career as a budding sorceress, she needed to bring a familiar into the folds of this physical earth. Renowned for boosting the magical capabilities of the master or mistress, a familiar, be it a simple cat or a bumbling hobgoblin, would be just the ace Lydia needed to get back into the good graces of the academy staff.

On the third night of a warm July Lydia cleared a spot in her room for the summoning circle and followed the instructions to the letter. The red chalk, drawn in a large perfect circle, would help contain the sigils and whatnot needed to bring the familiar into the world while the candles, three of them, would serve as the holy trinity necessary to keep out the bad spirits. Lydia was too excited to properly examine the candles, for if she did, she might have noticed that they weren't made of the right material or that they weren't all the same size. A simple mistake or oversight, but one that would be very dangerous if left unchecked. Lydia's shaking fingers botched a few of the magical sigils as she drew them into the ground, but she didn't think much of it. Once a rather intimidating-looking set of circles were placed upon the floor of her private quarters Lydia took hold of a nearby tome and began to invoke the spell necessary to bring her familiar home!

"-And so I beseech the forces beyond my comprehension,
To seek out the apparitions without hearts of stone.
The folds of oblivion and the outerworlds shall hear my plea,
And bestow a trusted familiar onto me!"

All that was left to do was wait... Though Lydia couldn't help but think that there was something wrong with the setup... Or was it the incantation?

Azazel was happily minding his own business back in his own little part of the underworld. As a demon of lust there was plenty of sex to be had whenever he desired. Sure it never could top the sort of sex with mortals blessed with magic; but beggars couldn’t be choosers. On occasion someone would accidentally summon him to the mortal realm and usually he would have a good romp before returning home. As it was he was actually close to having another go at some good old fucking; that was until he got interrupted when he was instantly teleported out of his home. He never even got the chance to be surprised before he was certainly in the mortal world; standing inside of what looked to be a poorly made summoning circle. His glowing blue eyes blinked a few time as he took in his new surroundings; looking for whoever was dumb enough to actually summon him. Finally they rested upon a somewhat cute looking elf girl; and Azazel could sense that she certainly had some magic in that body of hers. So with a bit of the smirk the demon would get a little closer; though sadly he couldn’t leave the circle without the mages permission.

It had dawned on him that he was in the buff but this demon had nothing he was ashamed to show off to anyone. His light blue cock was already at half mast from the prospect of sex; his balls were already blue as it was. His long tail swished around a few times before wrapping around his waist; even his demonic wings fluttered a few times.“So you must be the cute mage that decided to call for me”; he finally spoke up in a soft but somewhat alluring tone of voice. Sex was Azazel’s game and he had been playing it for over five hundred years. That and this entire area was ripe with a deep feeling of magical energy; he could literally feel it flowing through him. He sensually licked his lips as his eyes gazed at the elf before him, quite curious how this interaction was going to go. “So I assume that you want something, be a good girl and tell me” he kept talking as he crossed his skinny arms over his bare chest. While it was true that he enjoyed sex as much as the next lust demon; there were better things that he could be doing. Something told him that this mage hadn’t meant to summon a demon in the first place, well at the very least this was going to be amusing to him.

Silence fell between the two of them as Azazel awaited the mage to finally remember that she was capable of talking. The demon casually crossed his legs Indian style and floated a few feet above the circle; still not able to leave until he was allowed to do so. All the while he kept his glowing eyes trained on the mortal in front of him; somewhat interested in what he had to say for himself. More so he was curious to what she looked like naked, but they may get to that sooner than later. His demon wings flattened out against his back as he reached up and casually messed with his black and blue hair. His blue cock was still pretty hard despite the lack of sex; at this point it was mostly because of all of the magic around him. As a demon of lust he of course fed off sexual energy but magic energy worked just as well; so this area was certainly going to give him a major boner. Needless to say that sex with someone gifted with magic was the ideal thing for him; perhaps he was going to get lucky today after all.

To say that Lydia was surprised was an understatement. Once the sigils had burned out and the circle flashed with its ebony-red glow to announce the arrival of the black and blue demon, Lydia couldn't quit that stare. She wasn't a lewd girl; far from it, she was a virgin who put more stock into appeasing others and attending to her studies than indulging in matters of the flesh. Hell, she didn't even drink! But she had quite the body, the right size of breasts that heaved up when she recoiled and gasped. Her hips were wide, her thighs thick and supple, and her body naturally curvy. What a shame she was wasting it reading books and studying magic! The mage in training's violet eyes widened ever so much... and even more when she got to see all of the demon before her!

She didn't mean to summon a demon, let alone a furred one, yet her eyes were drawn to its physique and naughty eyes like moths to the flame. The wings were extraordinary, worthy of proper study while the horns would do with for another day. But the most important feature of this demon was its cock. Lydia stole a few feverish glances and did what she could to hide her blush; she didn't want to stare, yet it was just so... interesting... enticing! As the violet-haired mage tried her hardest to regain her composure Azazel would be able to see just what she looked like underneath all those clothes via whatever sixth sight he had, and with his experience as a demon of lust, it was obvious that whatever musk he carried was going to play an important role in influencing the mage in the future.

"I uh... Umm... Th-there must be some sort of mistake," Lydia muttered. She placed a hand upon her breast and stepped forward just a bit to make a confident appearance, though it fell flat when her blush began to shine through her cheeks. "My name is Lydia and... Uh, well, I sought to summon a familiar. Y-you know, a cat or small creature. Not you, erm, w-whoever you are. But don't worry, I can fix this! I hope..." Lydia glanced back at the tome lying on a nearby table of hers and raised her hand to Azazel. "Please come out from that circle while I sear- Wait, n-no, I mean, please don't come out from tha-"

But it was too late. Someone as crafty as Azazel, with his eons of experience, would know a good opportunity when he saw it. Naive and overwhelmed by the situation at hand Lydia had misspoken and granted permission for the demon to leave the circle, and thus, gave unspoken permission for him to do as he wished. Even though she tried to correct herself, the words were already out there and thus weakened the summoning circle. Just think: what kinds of wonderful opportunities would await either of the two when they bridged that gap and made like rabbits?

Azazel was highly amused by the bumbling mage’s antics; it was obviously clear that she had never intended to summon a demon of lust. As a being who was very enthusiastic about sex the demon could tell that this girl was still a virgin. His nose flared a little by the smell of her virginity and it caused his blue cock to twitch a little in excitement. It was a tad challenging to gage what she would look like naked but Azazel certainly wanted to find out first hand. Out of all of his partners she was perhaps one of the prettiest; and this demon had been with hundreds of lovers. Her vibrant violet eyes widened as she got a good look at the handsome creature before her. A smirk spread across his face as he allowed her to examine him closer; taking in all his naked glory as he stood there within the summoning circle. Azazel was a bit of an oddity in his appearance with the muzzle of a wolf, the wings and ears of a bat, and the tail and feet of a lion. His cock was bright blue in color and was clearly humanoid in shape.

His piercing blue eyes shifted around as he finally took in his surroundings, it seemed that she had called him in her own room. The smirk on his face grew even larger as he looked behind her at her bed; well this was just going to save him time. His bat like ears perked up when she finally started to speak; clearly off put by the demons presence. The elf was so afraid that it must have taken some effort to walk closer but the redness of her cheeks told a different story. After explaining the situation Azazel just chuckled softly; so she had meant to summon a familiar huh? Well perhaps she would just send him away and try again; but he wasn’t expecting what she said next. As a demon he was bound to this circle until he was either dismissed or given permission to leave. Lydia bumbled once more by allowing him to leave the circle; oh yes she was certainly a novice mage. His grin was so wide that the elf could see his two fangs jutting from the top of his muzzle. To test the waters he stuck one of his feet outside the circle.

Certain that he would come to no harm Azazel helped himself outside of the circle; casually waving one of his hands over it and making it vanish from sight. Placing his hands on bare hips he slowly sauntered closer to the elf mage. He made no attempts to try and frighten her in any way; even his smile was genuine even if a bit devilish in nature. Lydia was a very lucky girl that she had called forth a lover and not a fighter; any other demon would have taken this chance to kill her on the spot. “I can assure you my dear Lydia I mean you no harm” he would finally speak up in a soft tone of voice. While it was true that she meant to summon a familiar Azazel was far more versed in the ways of magic. He walked closer as his wings folded up against his back and his lion like tail wrapped around his bare waist. The lust demon made himself home as he plopped himself onto her bed; laying down and looking over at her. “I might be a demon but I still know magic, and I could possibly teach you some”.

Lydia recoiled once again when the demon advanced, even dispelling the summoning circle with a simple flick of his hand. Clearly he was quite powerful and skilled, and she was going to be in for one hell of a time if she didn't do something. But what could she do? Though her family had a history of being magicians, she hardly had any mana with which to beat back an opponent, let alone one who spent eons training their craft in the underrealms. She would be helpless to resist anything this demon could do to her. At the very least she hoped that whatever it did to her... It would be quick about it.

But then the demon, he... he offered her no harm and looked more apt to look at her form than to devour it? Lydia took a deep breath and placed a hand to her breast as she tried to quell her rapid, beating heart. She couldn't afford to look like a cornered rabbit before the fox now. Lydia blushed a little more as the demon of lust, shameless in how he presented his naked form and stiff, pulsating cock, laid down upon her bed and sprawled himself out as if he owned the place. The young mage didn't want to push things, so she didn't dare ask him to move. Alas, she would have to clean her sheets to get rid of whatever musk this creature carried, no matter if it was strangely erotic and exciting. Still on edge yet willing to listen, Lydia put a few feet between her and the demon of lust.

"You... You could teach me magic? I-I mean, I summoned a familiar to augment my magical capabilities, but as you can see I am inexperienced," Lydia confessed. She clasped her hands together and looked more desperate than ashamed at that moment. "Could you teach me to better myself? I wish to have more mana, to become more powerful so I can succeed in my classes. I do not think I have the tome necessary to banish you, so... I am at a loss and in need of guidance. Would you please teach me, Serah...?" Lydia left her question hanging, hoping that this demon would give her a name.

Azazel was highly amused with how Lydia recoiled when he started to move around her room; the elf female was so on edge around the demon. Granted he couldn’t blame her since it was clear she had never had any sort of interaction with any sort of denizen of the hellish plain of existence. He could have easily caused her bodily harm; if he hadn’t been so keen on fucking her at least. So confident he was that casually sprawling his naked form on her bed would most likely keep her mute. Azazel would lift his skinny arms up over his head and stretch out; actually yawning a little bit. He had been on countless beds before this but this was by far perhaps one of the most comfortable ones so far. In fact he felt so at ease he closed his eyes since he could count on his ears and nose to keep a step ahead of Lydia. His pulsing blue cock would no doubt be giving off a certain hint of musk that drove people of both genders up a wall. In order to make himself a little more at home he would shift around on the bed.

No doubt the cute elf put some good distance between the two; but her nose couldn’t ignore the musk coming off his cock and furry balls. He was so smug that he kept on grinning like an idiot, because sooner or later she was going to cave in. Even the most uptight virgin would always lose their virtue whenever he was around them. His lion like tail unwrapped itself from his waist and sprawled on the bed as well, the tip nearly reaching the floor beneath him. The question being was if Lydia would be yet another potential lover? Finally she perked up and started and Azazel wasn’t caught off guard with her request. He would chuckle at her question; did she really think so lowly of him? There were spells in his mind that Lydia couldn’t even pronounce let alone cast. He was actually somewhat impressed that she was capable of summoning a demon; even if it had been an accident. Azazel could sense that there was some untapped potential in her body; plenty of magic for him to feed off at his leisure. He had already made up his mind but he wanted to hear her beg him.

His eyes popped open before he slowly sat up; stretching his arms over his head once more. Lydia had actually tried to trick him into revealing his name. He just casually shook his head as he crossed his legs Indian style; but his cock was still quite visible for her to admire. “You can’t trick me into giving you my name young elf. Names hold some ancient power and I won’t have you knowing mine so soon. Perhaps after we make a contract you can earn my respect”. Now it was time to test the waters to see how far she was willing to go in the name of power. “However I will teach you in exchange for meeting my needs. You know what I am and there is no doubt that I crave your body. Be warned that my lust is endless and I will ruin you for mortals”. The prospect of deflowering her was very arousing to Azazel; hell he was already leaking some precum from the tip of his cock in anticipation. “I can smell your virtue and that gives you some leverage. Allow me to make you a women and I will teach you power magic”.

Had Lydia been born into a family made from tougher cloth she wouldn't have taken the chuckling, darker-than-thou demon as lightly as she was doing now. She would have tried valiantly- and in vain- to teach him a lesson. But she was weak; Lydia had not the skills or magic in her blood to get the upper hand in this situation, and now that she was dealing with what looked to be a demon of lust, she figured that she would lose a lot more than she could ever possibly gain. There would be some problems about that, however. She had no idea what she could gain, and Lydia had no idea if this demon was true to his word. For all that she knew, he was genuine and honorable. This was a big risk...

"M-make me a woman? W-what? No, no no!" Lydia shook her head, blushed hard, and turned away from the demon. "Please... I'd like to save myself for someone special. I can't just... B-besides, it'd hurt too much and I don't trust you. I still don't!"

Lydia was rambling and panicking, but steadily growing calmer and more docile by the second. The demon's musk was getting to her, whether she liked it or not. All Azazel had to do was capitalize on the situation... and the choice of how to do that was up to him.

Azazel knew what kind of girl he was dealing with since he had seen her type before. A stuck up virgin who was irrationally terrified of giving into their most primal needs. Lydia certainly seemed to lack that distinct bark to back up her lack of a bite. He could sense that any sort of magic cast by her would be feeble at best. In order words she was one of his favorite kinds of potential lovers; desperate enough to give in. After the first time there was no doubt that she would get hooked and would beg for his demon cock. This thought amused him greatly as she naturally rejected him but he caught the redness in her cheeks before she turned around. As if he was going to let her save herself for someone else; it wasn’t like he had to ask nicely. She hadn’t made any contract with him so taking her virginity would be as easy as snapping his fingers. Making her body immobile and then fucking her brains out would have so simplistic but it was satisfying when they asked for it. “Well not trusting me is always good”; he chuckled softly at her words.

He took this chance to hop off the bed and slowly walk behind her; knowing that her hearing was more keen than a normal human. Lydia just needed a little push but she would cave and want to make a deal with him. He smirked so wide that his fangs poked out of his mouth as he approached her; pressing his bare chest against her back. One arm wrapped around her neck and the other her waist; his cock pressing up against her firm ass. Azazel rested his chin on her shoulder and started to slowly nibble at her ear lobe; he was the master of teasing people and getting them to give into his charm. The elf was actually a little taller so he was forced to stand on his toes; but this gave him good leverage to slowly grind his cock against her ass; only the thin cloth of her skirt separated fur from bare flesh. His long tail snaked between their legs and helped its way up into her skirt. All the while he kept a decent grip on her but made no move to actually cause her harm. “Come now Lydia you should reconsider my offer”.

His long tongue darted out of his mouth and licked the spot on her pointed ear where he just playfully nibbled on it. His other hand dipped into the opening of her skirt and pressed his palm against the front of her panties; slowly rubbing against her pussy. His wolfish nose perked up when the scent of her arousal started to fill the air around them. This caused him to grow excited as he would grind his cock even quicker against her ass. All the while groaning softly into her ear as he kept on nibbling and licking at it repeatedly. “ I have had plenty of virgins before and they all had a good time. Making people feel good is what I am all about, so you don’t need to worry about it hurting”. Besides it wasn’t like she could really get rid of him. “All we need to do is make that contract and I will serve as your familiar for as long as it takes”. If all else if she refused he could still take what he wanted from her. At least this way she got something out of the deal besides just some mind blowing sex.​

"Nnngggg... N-no... S-stop, please..."

It was bad enough being put in a bad situation, but to have the demon come up behind Lydia and... manhandle her was something completely different. She showed some resistance at first by recoiling and attempting to get away from Azazel, but with that thick musk playing with her emotions and consciousness, well, it was hard to get very far. The violet-haired elf bit her lip when she felt the bare chest of her pursuer jut against her back, his slender arms wrapping around her body and holding her close, his tail slithering up between her legs and into her skirt. She expected some cold, horrible touch from a demon such as this, but Lydia was pleased to discover that the demon felt warm and comforting like the touch of a friend who had seated themselves in front of a fire for awhile. Ever playful, perhaps it was just who he was, the demon nibbled at her ear and gave it a few licks as Lydia writhed there in his hold. But where a strong woman would have struggled and thrashed her way out of the hold, Lydia was nigh powerless to resist. No, all she could do was grin and bear it... Though, this did feel good.

And Lydia couldn't possibly deny that the hand pressing against her pussy along with that thick, pulsating cock against her ass felt good. It should have made her nervous, embarrassed, and even infuriated, yet it was making her aroused. She moaned at the sensation, the girth pressing tight against her firm ass while her womanhood quivered and soon got wet. No, it got even wetter; it had been stirred awake by the musk flying about in the air! This demon was playing her like a damn fiddle and Lydia had no qualms about it. Even though she was a virgin, she desired power and potential far more to worry about a simple thing like a ruptured hymen or whatever.

"Gaah... Fine, fine I'll m-make the contract. You can... Y-you can have me, so long as you teach me powerful magic." Lydia pouted and rubbed her bottom against the demon's cock pressing against it through the fabric of her trainee robes. "W-well? What are you waiting for?" She then whimpered and looked down at her outfit before looking back up. "Oh. Erm... Please, could you h-help me out of this?"

Patience was a game this demon had learned over the hundreds of years of his life; a game that he really enjoyed playing with new people. Lydia certainly could make a struggle but she was quite powerless against Azazel’s musk. Most likely the elf female anticipated him to have a cold and repulsing touch but in actuality his fur was quite warm and soft to the touch. With all the lewd ways he groped her body Lydia was going to cave sooner than later; and that would be music to his bat ears. The allure of promised power was too great for someone like her to pass up; and all it really would cost was her virginity. He felt her wetness soak through her panties as the smell of her arousal grew even more potent to his keen nostrils. Finally she caved which just made him chuckle to himself, that had been simpler that he could have hoped for. Lydia finally seemed to accept this offer as she rubbed her firm ass back against his cock; certainly a gesture that got a soft moan to escape past his lips. “ I take all my contracts with the up most seriousness”.

Azazel unwrapped himself from her and backed up just a little; attempting to hide his grin but it was impossible with how pleased he was. Eager as he was to deflower her there was still the little matter of their contract; this was the only way a partnership had the best chance of working. He circled around her so they were face to face; only a few inches from each other. Azazel reached down and took her hands in his own; affectionately rubbing the top of her knuckles to ease her nerves. “First we need to make the contract so it is official, then we can get to the fun part”. The demon was willing to wager that Lydia would need some guidance with this sort of arrangement. “Simply state your name and the terms of the contract. Wording is important so watch what you say”. In a way this was going to be his first of many test to see how she reacted under pressure. If she messed up it was a simple matter of correcting it until he was willing to accept it; but she of course lacked that knowledge. “Then we seal it with a simple kiss”.

His glowing and deep blue eyes gazed into her charming and quite alluring violet eyes; wanting to get a better gaze into her mortal soul. Being this close he got a stronger sense of her magic potential and there was a deep reserve waiting to be tapped. It was his nature to feed on people’s arousal and magical energy through physical contact; the sex was just a bonus of it all. “I might be a demon but I gain nothing by harming you but you will see soon enough”. Really in the case of demons he was really easy to get along with. Not to mention the fact he was curious to learn about her in depth; someone who was a bumbling mage yet managed to summon him by accident.

But Lydia did not know anything about Azazel or the inner machinations of his mind. It was all an enigma to her, and until he voiced his desires and thoughts vocally or physically, in the shadows his desires, thoughts and characteristics would remain. And so too would she be left in the dark. Mayhap she and Azazel would come to a better understanding through conversation and action, or actions alone, but now was not the time for a heartfelt one-on-one conversation. There was work to do and a contract to seal. Lydia, blushing hard like a schoolgirl, took a long hard look at her 'new familiar' and hesitated once the reality of the situation finally set in, and when Azazel's demands were set in stone.

If she really wanted this power, Lydia would have to forsake an awful lot of modesty and have to deal with the shame... But she had already made her choice, willing or not. That cock was yearning for her, and her virgin womanhood was pulsating in desire for it as well. She was loathe to admit that she was getting wet just at the mere prospect of being made into a woman! And even better, knowing that in the future she could be given great and terrible power to use as she desired!

"I erm... Y-yes, yes of course," Lydia muttered with a simple nod. She took a deep breath and squeezed the hands holding her own before looking up into the demon's icy blue pools. "M-my name is Lydia Arturo and I wish to enter a covenant with you, demon. You will teach me magic and nurture it inside me, helping me to grow more powerful as a magician. In return... My body will be yours," Lydia grumbled despite the musky miasma polluting her decisions; she wasn't happy about the arrangement but nothing could be done about it. "But under no circumstances are you allowed to end my life or bring great harm to it. You will be my familiar, through and through. So... I suppose I should do this then..."

Kissing this demon, whoever he was, was going to be troublesome. Lydia had some idea of what to do here, but that knowledge only applied to other humanoids; not some bestial abomination from the underrealms. But be that as it may, the novice magician could not back down. She leaned in close to Azazel, still with his hands grasping hers, and tilted her head ever-so-much to put it at the right angle. From there she hesitated, her soft, plump lips mere centimeters away from the beast's own. She quivered and blushed a little harder before finally pushing forward and kissing the demon, trying as hard as she could to make it a chaste kiss instead of a passionate one. Yet as much as she tried to back away, her lips remained rooted against Azazel's own!

There was no denial that Lydia was very hesitant about making a deal with a demon; at least she was smart enough to realize how idiotic this was. Azazel was of course not being entirely forward with the young elf; but of course that was half the fun. The scent of his alluring musk was no doubt clouding her judgment along with the prospect of greater magic. So many people had made the choices she had and he always came out on top in the end. If she faltered on this first test then Azazel would have no interest in sticking around; boring mortals were perhaps some of the worst in his book. Though finally after much stalling Lydia seemed ready to make the deal; her soft hands squeezing his own. His blue eyes glistened as they gazed into hers, somewhat impressed she was able to speak right now. He would simply nod in agreement to her terms and somewhat glad she was smart enough to mention how he couldn’t harm her. “Very well then Lydia, I Azazel the demon of lust do agree to your terms”; he would finally speak as the verbal contract was finally set in stone.

Lydia didn’t exactly have to kiss him, oh no the contract was already in place from the moment he agreed to it. He stood there enjoying the moment as she slowly got closer and tried to put it off as long as possible. A hush fell between the two as their lips pressed together; hers felt so plump and warm against his own. Azazel pressed back and enjoyed the moment as a rush of magic swirled all around them; washing over their bodies like a splash of warm water. The lust demon slowly licked her lips before slowly pulling away; if he had a heart it would have been racing in his chest right now. Instead a sort of strange symbol started to form in the middle of his chest; a black rose enclosed by a ring of thorns. Lydia’s right arm would gain a very long and elaborate tattoo of black vines that started at the back of her palm and ran crisscross along her entire arm to the shoulder blade. It had been some time since he had seen this marking; the visible confirmation that the agreement was now official between the summoner and the familiar until voided.

He gave her a toothy grin as his bat like wings stretched out over his head; he had missed the feel of making a contract with him. Now their life force was attuned to one another, even now Lydia would start to feel some of his own power flow through her mortal body. Their hands were still entangled as he lifted her left hand up and gave it a soft little peck on the back of her palm. “It is now official my master, I am your familiar until you see fit otherwise”. He abruptly let go of her hands as he turned on his heel to wave both hands over the large door that led outside of her room. Though Lydia’s eye couldn’t see it there was now a spell of silencing that encased the entire room. It would block all sounds from leaving so no one would be alarmed at what they heard next. With that he would turn around back to face her with that toothy grin on his delightfully devilish face. “Now let me be a good familiar and get you out of those clothes, they must be so stuffy on you”; he said with eagerness.​

Back
Top Bottom