Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

and he told me i was holy .. [partner search]

Status
Not open for further replies.

riahxoxo

Moon
I'm looking for some casual roleplays -- or roleplayers -- to dabble with after dark, which is about 11:30pm EST, on my time.

I'm into almost everything and anything: anthro/furry, M/M, M/F, F/F, hermaphroditism, BDSM, knotting, noncon/dubcon, knifeplay, and more. I am NOT into watersports, scat, fanfiction, diapers, et cetera.

A seasoned roleplayer of six or so years, I'm about as "literate" as they come -- I value quality over quantity but I always give a bare minimum of six sentences and expect my partner to do the same.

So! Message me or post below if interested. Whatever you do, don't keep me waiting .. or I may just start without you.

UPDATE: I woke up to quite the response last night : 12+ roleplay requests from various individuals. That being said, I do have my hands full, but if anyone thinks they're my soulmate partner and can bring flawless writing to the table, then by all means, send me a message ;) I'll try anything once.

Not gonna lie, I had a mostly shitty day and so far, it's shaping up to be a shitty night, too. Distract me from worrying myself into an anxiety attack, please. I'm still looking for my perfect partner and honestly, right now they don't even have to roleplay with me. Just someone to entertain me until I fall asleep would be sooo appreciated.

Still looking! I also created an F-list, for the sake of saving time from hashing out certain details like my squicks and fetishes.

I'm actually in the mood for a casual forum thread roleplay, so feel free to make one at random and surprise message me with the link. No long discussions about plot or setting, just instant hot roleplay :]

No surprise threads? Aw, you guys .. why would you leave me wanting like that? Sniffle. Would've been an easy way to force me into going at least a few rounds with you, or run the risk of looking like an elitist bitch LOL.

Okay, so I kind of am an elitist bitch. Whoops, heh.

Anyhow, on a more serious note: I'll be revamping this search thread to include the link to my f-list, contact info, possible plots, et cetera :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom