Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Queen of her Castle (Weiss Schnee RWBY looking for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I am a role player of six years and I enjoy it a lot. Currently have a Character that I have been really wanting to play as.

About me

-- I am a college student so my studies come first. I will respond to you asap, but sometimes it is hard. If I am going to be gone more than 24 hours I will tell you.

-- I can use PM, Gmail, Thread and skype

-- I have dyslexia which means grammar and spelling can at times come hard. I do re-read all post before sending, but sometimes things slip.

-- I try to match my partner for post size, but quality over quantity

-- I like OOC to know where you might want the story to go, if you have a question or if I am going to fast or too slow.

-- I will sometimes link music or images to set what I am thinking fits that moment

Kinks and Stops

Yes

- Smart partners.
- Consensual
- Knowing what one wants/ Do not be a push over
- Older male/ At least older then Weiss but not older then late Twenties
- Story
-balanced roles in bed ( so both have dom and sub moments)
- Pictures/music etc..

No

I only have a few
- Futa
- Genderbending
- Forced body change (as in do not make mt breast bigger and such my chars are made how they are for a reason)
- Anything to do with bathroom
- Vore
- Gore (in the bed I understand if a fight)

So for those of you who have kept up with RWBY you will know Weiss was tricked by her brother and no longer is the Heiress of Schnee. This story would be outside of the RWBY timeline being season five is not out yet but would go over how Weiss might get her title back by exposing her father as a racist against Faunus and so forth. There would be side characters such as the other members of team RWBY. As for how the man fits in we can talk about this. Maybe he is a fellow Hunter she runs into during her travels or maybe he is like her (an heir but is fighting as well possibly military). I am open to your thoughts as well so please feel free to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom