Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

rp ideas. smut and plot filled. male seeking female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldknight489

Planetoid
Here are some of my ideas. Pm if intrested. Im also opened to any ideas you may have, either new plots entirely or something to add to my current ones.

Please know I do my best with spelling but will sometimes switch letters around. Nothing major. I post a least a paragrapgh though I can do up to three if thats what my partner is offering me.

Most of my plots have a balance between smut and plot, but will tell you which idea has more of which:

Dies the fire
smut and plot equal,
Based on the book with the same name. As the sun starts to set, everyone goes about their day to day life. But at 7:43 pm eastern time, there was a flash of light, only a second long, then it disappeared as quickly as it came. Nothing seemed to change save two things. All the power is gone. No phones, no cars, nothing, and no matter what is tried, it wont come back. Second, gun powder so longer explodes. Only slightly sizzles. The world is thrown into the dark ages once more. The first few days people treat it like a vlack out, unless their home was destoryed by a crashimig plane that is. But when food run low, and most people dont know how to hunt, what do they do? 

New commuinties will be formed. Slaves will be taken, and human life will be worth less then a bottle of clean water and a bag of chips. What will happen to you? Will you become slave? A leader of warriors or raiders? A farmer who wants only peace? Maybe a new noble or queen? Only time will tell.

Fallout
depending on idea
Idea 1 : Ither one of us was put in a tube and frozven until the otherwise told. (Like infallout 4.) the other character knew the first, as a freind, though they wanted more. Either the secons person becomes a ghoul or is captured by the institute, turned into a synth, and somehow gets away. Then the first character finally awakes and they find eachother. A plot will be added afterwards.

idea 2: in fallout 3 "The pit" the character has the option of kidnapping a child to free some slaves. In the process, killing the child's parents. So the child grows up being cared for by theslaves. But what if she wants revenge? Or to at least meet the person who did this? You would play as the fully grown baby, everything about her is up to you expect her name. And i would either play the character who killed her parents who as that persons son. Who also wants to find them. Your character could lie to mine, saying she simply wants to meet them or whatever or enslave mc to help her find them. We can disxuess more in detail. Or we can simply skip ahead to when they meet and i play as the vault dweller and we figure out what to do from there. Anyways, the main story is there. Just need some details. If this sounds at all intresting, pm me and we can discuess the details furher.

Beyond rubbies
smut

I have been reading a comic called 'Beyond rubies' and wanted to make a smut rp of it. A woman who put on a piece of jewerly would slowly go from an average looking and shaped woman to a bomb shell sex addict. At first they dont notice the change, but then their sex drive increases to the point where their soaking wet all the time, their breasts and ass increase to huge sizes, and theor waist gets skinner. At that point, they dont care what is happening to theor body, they simply want more cock.

This can go a few different ways. I will play as the master of course, but we can either add mulitple girls who also are given these rubies and/or mulitple males for your character to have fun with while mc is at work.

Pqirings would include
public
Interracial
risk of becoming pregant
ageplay (both tounger and older)
And so much more.

I dont do gore, death, or bathroom stuff btw.

Pm if intrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom