Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Secretary (jd97 & anglemarr)

jd97

Moon
Jennifer White's heels clicked loudly as she walked down the halls of Vinius Law Group behind Candice, the airheaded secretary chosen to show her around.

"And this is, like, the break room. You can totally hang out in here, just don't stay more than 15, or Mr. Vinius will punish you." Candice gestured to a nice-looking room without stopping, flicking a strand of blonde hair back behind her ear. Jennifer gave a noncommital mm-hm and continued to follow her.

God, this woman hit every stereotype of bimbo secretary, didn't she? Blonde teen, obviously fake boobs made to distract men from her empty head, sexy short skirt and revealing blouse that HAD to violate dress code, and of course those way-too-tall stilettos. It took everything Jennifer had not to scowl at her every time she talked. There wasn't a doubt in her mind why Candice had been hired.

"And this is where, like, you'll be working and stuff! Go ahead and drop your bag off here, and then come with me; you've got a meeting now!"

"A meeting already?"

"Yep! Mr. Vinius likes us to attend one once a week! Today's your day, then after, you get to, like, talk to him and stuff!"

"Huh... okay, I guess." Jennifer set her purse down behind her spartan desk and followed Candice. This was odd, but she was willing to go along with it. She was curious what this meeting would entail...

Gaius was perched in his cushy leather chair as Jennifer entered.He gave a warm smile and motioned for her to sit, thanking Candice for her assistance. He felt a swelling in his trousers as he always did as the air head walked away, her pert ass defying gravity.

They had met when he interviewed her just a week ago, she had been pleasant, bright and engaging, but they were harshly the reasons Gauis had hired her. The woman had the body of a celebrity, and he felt his office was desperately short on red heads.

As she sat Gaius grinned widely, whilst she was certainly attractive, she also had potential, Within a month he'd have her on her knees sucking cock like a desperate whore, all because he asked nicely and have her a smile. Life was easy, especially after he had mastered the hypnotic technique.

"Jennifer! How are you? Enjoying your first day here? I hope Candice showed you round and you can find your way sufficiently. It's hardly easy work here, expect me to ride you hats, the hours are long, but the pay is good. " he shrugged "but that's what you get for working under the big boss" he gave her a wink and shuffled some papers. "This meeting is a weekly thing , today I just thought we'd chat, get to know each other, team building you know?" he was charming perfection, almost irresistible, though the professional attitude dampened that somewhat. "Please, tell me why you decided to come work for this company. "

The hypnosis involved a special herb that was present in her water in front of her, it would make her receptive and willing to listen to him on a subconscious level.

Jennifer smiled back at him as she sat gracefully. The chair was plush, and there was water set out for her already. She normally wasn't one to buy into bosses acting like they cared about their employees, but there was something about Mr. Vinius that she was drawn to...

She pondered it a moment as she fiddled with the gold band on her left hand. He was a dashing, charming man, and she was a married woman, but there could hardly be any harm in flirting. It was all good fun, and she was quite sure she would never go too far. She loved John, after all.

"I have to admit, Mr. Vinius, I was a little nervous about coming to work here, but I've been floored by how kind everyone has been to me. You have a very close-knit family here, sir. I'm glad to be a part of it. " She paused a moment to take a drink from her glass before she continued. She just felt so very relaxed around him...

"I'm quite fine with you riding me hard, sir, and I hope you'll find my performance satisfying. As for my reasoning... your firm is quite prestigious, sir. I feel I can bring a lot to bear here, and the opportunity for growth is... just unmatched."

Gaius smiled smugly at how she played along with his idle flirting, he knew the girl was married but that didn't mean she had to stop having fun. Of course, in her mind that meant flirting, for Gaius it meant something else entirely. "I'm glad to see you are so enthusiastic!" he complemented, shifting his seat a little closer to the table as she drank the water.

The mixture took a few minutes to work, and to the untrained eye she just looked a little dopey and unresponsive, like she'd had one drink too many, it was an effect that would wear off in about ten minutes, but Gaius had to make the most of that time in between.

He spoke slowly and softly, at first to make sure she was responsive to his voice, secondly to make sure the instruction was clear and understood. "Jennifer, please place your left hand on the table I'd you can hear me" he waited for a response before carrying on. "Thank you for joining our firm. At the interview I said you had potential, and now we start the process of enhancing you. " he smiled in excitement "You love working here, you can't wait to get to work every day, you love working for me. The idea of it gets you excited, very excited. You want to look your best for work, to show everyone how much you enjoy working for the firm and for me." He repeated the mantra several times as the seconds ticked down, taking a sip of his own water as the water's effects on her ceased, but his words were indelibly printed on her mind. "Is everything OK Jennifer?" he asked innocently.

Jennifer started and looked around. Her left hand was on the table, which she withdrew, and her right rested in her lap, idly playing with her skirt. Maybe she would wear something a bit shorter tomorrow? The other girls certainly wore worse, and he seemed to enjoy that so much... she smiled a bit, wiggling in her seat and rubbing her thighs together as she imagined this handsome man ogling her.

The clock on the wall seemed to have jumped ahead a bit; had she zoned out? She hoped not, she really wanted to make Mr. Vinius happy. She felt a fluttering in her stomach. She was just so excited to start for real, she was getting butterflies!

"Ah, of- of course sir! I love working here, for you, and I can't wait to get started!" Wait, that phrase hit her with a sense of deja vu. She had already said that, hadn't she? Stupid! Now he probably thought she was some sort of idiot... well, she'd just have to prove otherwise by working hard to make him happy.

"Shall I return to my desk, sir, or did you want me for something else?"

He held his breath as he watched, wary for any backlash that rarely occurred in such situations. But the girl blushed, looked a little nervous and had a sense of eagerness that made him grin with pleasure and relief. He nodded as she spoke "I'm glad to have you on board" he said, feigning innocence, "Return to your desk for now and get acquainted with the area and some of the staff, we'll get you involved with some more of the actual material tomorrow."

Without another word he rose and made his way to the door, holding it open for her. He leered slightly, a lusty look in his eyes, if at least well controlled. "I'm glad to have you around Jennifer" He repeated as they left "I'm sure you're going to be a very valuable asset to the company.

He was nursing a semi by the time he reached his office, he was always horny after working on a new girl, the chase and build up was almost as good as the sex itself, especially their slow decline from eager, and very able intelligent women, to doting toys. An hour or so later he pressed the button for the intercom "Jennifer, my morning coffee please." And waited in anticipation. It seemed like a simple task, but it was just the first test of many.

Did this firm hire any women who could string a coherent sentence together?!

Everyone Jennifer spoke with fit the same profile; either an airheaded slut every bit the bimbo (albeit with varying hair colors), or a leering, creepy man who barely even bothered to pretend he wasn't staring at her tits. This was unacceptable, she ought to bring this up to Mr. Vinius... no. No, she shouldn't. It was her first day. She'd had to tap quite a few connections to get this job. She wasn't about to blow it by being a whiner now. Besides, he was a kind, smart man. Jennifer was certain he had good reasons for bringing these people on. Maybe they just had troubles with meeting new people.

At any rate, how could she find time to complain with all she had to do? She had expected to be dropped into the middle of things, but their filing system was something else entirely to wrap her head around. For the last hour, she'd been familiarizing herself with the system, trying to figure out which case files went where. It was some unholy mix of chronological and alphabetical order, with a bit of something else she couldn't figure out. Either that or one of the ditzes completely screwed it up, and she'd be stuck spending most of the next few days fixing it. She really hoped it was the first one.

Jennifer looked up as she heard the intercom. His coffee! She'd been so stressed out and annoyed that she'd almost forgotten the person she was actually working for! How stupid could she be? Rushing over from the filing cabinets to her phone, she stammered back. "Ah- y- yes, Mr. Vinius! Just a moment, please!" Setting her files down, she hurried as best she could in her heels toward the break room. She kept from making eye contact with Candice- who she now knew much preferred "Candi," and was an absolute chatterbox- as she prepared his cup as she'd been instructed.

The picture of competence and order, Jennifer entered her boss' office. One foot in front of the other and taking care to sway her hips as she smiled at him, she hoped her walk would help make sure he didn't realize she'd paused outside to straighten herself up until she no longer looked so frazzled. "Your coffee, Mr. Vinius... Sorry for the wait, sir."

Gaius waited impatiently as she hurried into his office, though he smiled a thin lipped smile as she apologised for being late. At least she was calling him Sir he supposed. "Have you enjoyed meeting the other girls on the floor?" he asked, an innocent question, but it had another motive, to see if she was picking up on the office bimbo-sluts, and to gauge how quickly he'd have to make sure she stayed docile and content.

He leaned back and took a small sip of the coffee and nodded approvingly. "How is your husband?" he asked, trying to make small talk "Does he approve of this job? Not everyone likes their wife working full time for a big firm such as this one." He emphasised both big and firm as he spoke and took another sip of coffee as he waited for her response. "Candi tells me you've been learning our filing system, I hope it isn't too complicated for you." He frowned as he leant forward, almost like her acceptance of the system was a requirement of the job itself.

"Jennifer, may I call you Jenny?" He asked sweetly, looking over her body. The girl was a cute redhead, with wide hips, nice perky breasts and a firm ass, though her outfit was a little conservative, he couldn't wait to see what she wore tomorrow and in the days to come. In the past girls had worked here naked or in lingerie, with anal plugs and vibrators in, things had mellowed a little since then, mostly due to the advances in the hypnotic process, you still wouldn't find a girl in the office not ready, willing and able to fuck on a moment's notice.

Oh no. In her state, she wasn't sure how good of a liar she could be to avoid sounding like a complainer. "Oh, erm, yes Sir! Yes, everyone has been very kind to me and... as helpful as they can possibly be, Sir." She smiled a little too widely as she tried to sugarcoat how ridiculous her coworkers were. She clasped her hands in front of herself as she listened to him speak.

"M- my husband? Ah, well..." How much of her personal life should she really tell Mr. Vinius? She wasn't sure John would like his insecurities being told for all to hear... but then, Mr. Vinius seemed trustworthy enough. Far more so than her coworkers, anyway... A light of charisma and intellect amid a sea of creeps and idiots.

"John is... nervous. I was more a college student than anything until about a month ago. You run a legal firm, I'm sure I don't have to tell you about the state of the economy... He has a good job in technology that he loves, but it doesn't-... it's not the best-paying position in the world, and it's more of a part-time thing. Not something to support more than one person, and definitely not something to pay for schooling with. And now with me bringing in more than him... he's trying his best to be supportive, it really is sweet."

At mention of the filing system, she nodded, smiling. "Not at all, sir! I'm just getting the basics down and readying myself to get everything in order. I'll have it all ready to go for you in no time at all!"

Then he did it. Jenny. God, she hated that name; he smile faded and it was all she could do to keep from looking like she'd bitten into a lemon. Jennifer was a respectable name. The name of a scientist, or a politician, or a student. It was a name that implied a studious manner and willingness to work hard. Jenny was a name that implied being twelve or being a prostitute. Like the name Candi.

"Ah- I'd-... I'd really prefer... Jennifer, if you don't mind, Sir."

He smiled apologetically. "Of course Jennifer" his voice oozing in apologetic tones. He'd quickly change that he though. He saw her face drop, from a charming, eager to please girl to one who had eaten sour grapes. He made a note of it in case it came in useful later on. "I'm glad you and your husband get on so well. Sometimes they can see themselves as... insignificant when compared to a person they perceive as bigger and greater than themselves."

He sipped his coffee again, his eyes never leaving hers. "I am also glad you're enjoying it so much here, the staff were all hand selected in line with company policy and the culture, everyone you see here is the best of the best." Just not at what you think he thought. "Just take it easy for now, get to know people, some light work. I don't expect anything to rigorous from you until next week, until then, get to know the place.

He gave her a wink and looked at her as if he expected her to leave. Despite all the fun he had with his secretaries, Gaius was still a busy person and had work to do. being the top lawyer might of had a lot of perks, but he still needed to work.

Jennifer smiled. She was glad Mr. Vinius had asked about her nickname; that could really have soured their relationship, and it was so sweet that he was worried about how this job might impact her home life. Her coworkers might make her leery, but her boss certainly seemed to want the best for her.

Wait, what did he mean "hand-selected?" She couldn't hide the look of confusion that crossed her face. She'd seen some of her coworkers, there was no way they were selected for efficiency. Just that day, she'd seen Nicky and Brittney sitting around in the break room for half an hour. Sure they'd gotten called into Mr. Vinius' office, presumably for a talking-to, but then they came back out and went right back to lazing around! Did he really not know about what her coworkers were up to?

She opened her mouth to say something, then he turned back towards his paper, sending a clear message; 'This meeting is over, I'm done with you.' She felt a little insulted that he hadn't bothered saying anything, but not too much. She was excited, to tell the truth. With as much as she had to tackle, she was excited to get out there and start working in earnest!

The rest of the day passed rather uneventfully. Jennifer tried her best to ignore her coworkers seemingly doing little but slacking off around her. Except, of course, when one of the women came over to ask for something in their grating cheerleader-esque manner of speech, or one of the guys came over to ask her a question and stare at her breasts. She couldn't understand the men; she wasn't even wearing anything revealing. Her blouse had no cleavage! Though maybe that was why she didn't get as much attention from Mr. Vinius as the others... hm...

The occasional call would come through and she would take it down dutifully, paging her boss if it seemed important, or jotting down notes to message to his computer. The rest of her time was spent analyzing the filing system. There was no other possibility, there couldn't be anything else but incompetence dictating where these files went. This was going to take the better part of at least two work days to fix, but... she was finding she didn't mind it so much.

She'd been a student before this, her biggest complaint in college was busywork, but there was something about this place she found soothing... she like working here, she really did. Even with the perverts and the bimbos wandering around, she was glad she had a place here. She almost felt sorry when 5 o'clock rolled around and it was time to go home.

She sent the last of her notes through, with an extra thank-you attached to the bottom, and headed home. She was sure John would want to talk to her about her first day, but she wasn't sure what to tell him. If she told him about her coworkers, he'd probably be furious at how the men were treating her, and that might start another argument about this whole thing... no, she'd play it down, try to put him at ease.

Gaius worked hard, he had some papers that needed filing with the judge early tomorrow morning and was working diligently to make sure that everything was perfect. As a lawyer her knew the issues that could arise with shoddy paperwork. He hammered away at the keyboard, pouring over old cases and legal documents as he did, seeming to work with inhuman multitasking skills.

Around two, Nicky and Brittney came in for their daily meeting, it lasted half an hour, and by the time they left all three were thoroughly flustered and exhausted. Both had been hired a year earlier and both had been similar to Jennifer, prim and proper ladies that were focused on a long and prosperous career. Two weeks later they'd been sucking cock, another two and they'd been begging for his cum, and another still two further they'd promised to be his little anal whores.

He left the office late, the sky was dark and there was a light drizzle. He opened his umbrella and hustled the short distance to his car before driving home, a large apartment on the south side of the city.

John was sitting on the sofa drinking a beer when she returned, and he sat up straight, smiling at Jennifer as she walked into the room. He looked expectant, "well, how was your first day?" He patted the seat next to him, shifting over a little to let her sit down. He was happy she was working, he wasn't happy that she was now the bread winner of the place.

He sipped his beer, smile straining a little, he muted the TV and turned to face her, clearly giving her all the attention. "How's your boss?"

Jennifer smiled as she got home and John was ready for her. He was so good to her... though maybe she should tone back her description of Mr. Vinius. She didn't want him getting jealous while he was still feeling insecure... that wasn't going to end well, and it wasn't like she would ever do anything with her boss. A little harmless flirting, sure, and she could certainly appreciate a handsome man, but she was a faithful wife. Nothing less.

"Work was... good." She put her purse down on the table and sat down next to him, cuddling into his chest and folding her legs under her. "I felt satisfied at the end of the day, like I was getting something done instead of just treading water. There's a lot of I'll have to do, sure, and the boss warned me he'd be riding me hard while I was there, and the loads wouldn't be getting any smaller, but I think I'm going to like it."

"My boss is nice. Demanding and a little eccentric, but kind. He seems to actually care about the people under him, which is good. How about you? How was your day, my little love bug?"

He sighed in contentment as she snuggled into him, he held her close, silently letting her know that he loved her dearly. He listened intently as she talked about her job, nodding along, holding a strained smile as she spoke. "Sounds great Honey, sounds like he's really going to work you hard!" he tickled her gently to show he was teasing, but deep down he felt a small pang of guilt, like he was losing a little control over her. Something niggled at the back of his mind, but he managed to ignore it.

"My work? Oh its fine" he said defensively. In honesty he'd done nothing productive all day, and had just wasted time on the computer, he was only part time, and even when he was in there was little to do. He was sure he was going to be let go soon, made redundant, just as his wife was making him redundant with her new powerful and well paid secretaries job. He kissed her forehead and ran his hand across her stomach. "What we doing for dinner tonight? I'm exhausted"

She looked at him in surprise. "Dinner? Oh- um... yes, sure, let me get on that quick, sweetie." It was her turn to fake a smile as she stood and went into the kitchen. She'd rather hoped John would take care of dinner, what with him working so much less than her... but that was okay, she supposed. Maybe he was just trying to keep things from changing too rapidly? She was sure that had to be it.

She smiled as she began to prep a skillet. He really did try so hard for her.

The week seemed to pass quickly. She dressed a little less conservatively, staying professional, but with a little more cleavage, a little higher hem on her skirt, a bit tighter, and paired with taller heels. She wasn't used to dressing like this, but she had to admit she liked it a little bit, and she knew Mr. Vinius liked it too. Her husband either didn't notice, or didn't mention anything about it.

Her work stayed satisfying; she enjoyed the hectic pace, and trying to get everything fixed. She still hated her coworkers, but the other girls, she had to admit, were trying to be nice... they were just idiots. Idiots she'd had to tell off twice now for getting a little too touchy with her shoulder.

He concerns wouldn't go away, though. How was it that every single woman in here fit the same profile? Ditzy sex bombs weren't THIS common, surely! She would have to bring it up, but later. She had too much to do now, and she couldn't afford her boss irate so early on.

She worked diligently, enjoying her talks with her boss until the weekend came, and then before she knew it; Monday and her scheduled personal meeting. She was tired today, but resolved to pay attention for this one.

She stepped into Mr. Vinius' office, the clack of her tall heel muffled by the plush carpeting. "You asked to see me, sir?"

Back
Top Bottom