Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for F who wants to feel that tingle when she's playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

intimate

Star
I like our characters to be real (but they can be set in any time period or location you like). I enjoy interesting smut, if you can picture it, we can play it. I have my preferences when it comes to physcial partners, but I'm more interested in you playing what you're comfortable with, or whatever you dream of being. My characters are always dominant, but that doesn't mean they can't be sensitive. I don't like dominant women, but I don't like dormats either. Your character can be feisty, playful or curious. My character an explore with yours or can push you as far as you'd like to go (and maybe further). I'm an experienced writer, but you don't have to be, I have a great deal of patience. As for pairings, I prefer to work those out between us (check out my profile for all the ways you can contact me).

My kink comes down to the title of this thread. I've RPed a lot and I know the ones I look forward to receiving and get excited reading. I'd like to generate the same anticiparion and excitement in my partner.

So if any of this appeals to you and you have something you've always wanted to play (however weird, extreme or even vanilla) send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom