Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Girls 101: An Introduction to New Biology [silentfort x Hapto]

silentfort

Moon
59y3q1.jpg

Zack pulled his phone out of his pocket again, nervously checking the time. He was going to be late. He'd thought that catching the earlier train would have allowed enough time to walk to the campus even if he did get lost, and it probably would have done, had it not been for the baby undine throwing a tantrum at the station. While he'd avoided the worst of the flooding he'd managed to turn himself around and had to take the long way to the university village.

Shoes squishing, he pushed his phone back into his pocket. A centaur came trotting out from between two apartment blocks, several textbooks in her arms and more bulging out of her saddlebags. As she passed, he noticed her tail swishing to dislodge a fly from her flank. That must help, he thought, pushing damp hair back from his face. The day was hot, and walking quickly was making it worse. With any luck he'd be - ah, good, there it was.

Rebecca had said her flat was in the blue building, room 402. He shifted his bag on his shoulder and headed for the door. As he reached for the intercom, the door opened in a blast of cool wind and papers. A girl with pale blue skin blew after them, frantically trying to collect them before they scattered.

Zack slipped through the open door, smiling faintly. If he snuck in, he could show up at Rebecca's door and surprise her. That'd be something.

As he climbed the stairs, he listened to the noises of the building. A trilling birdcall came from somewhere, behind a door there was laughter that could have been a dog barking. He'd known there were more monsters - sorry, not-humans - living in the city than out in the suburbs, but he hadn't expected to see so many on his first day. It had been over a year since the revelation, since the little kobold girl had wandered into a human's campsite, lost and alone, sparking international interest. Since then, communities all over the world had stepped forward - or slithered, or flown, or crawled. It was still a mystery where many of them had been hiding. The sylph who'd blown the door open had looked more or less human, but how on earth had centaurs been keeping themselves undetected all this time?

"With magic," had been Rebecca's response. From the conversations they'd had in the past year, it seemed she'd made several non-human friends when she started uni here. Apparently integration was happening more successfully in the city than out in hicksville.

Breathing heavily, Zack stopped outside room 402. He fished out his phone to check the time - but the battery was dead. He shrugged, then used the blank screen as a mirror to fix his hair. After a glance in either direction to double check the hallway was empty, he reached under his shirt to pull at the edge of his binder, making sure it was sitting flat. Rebecca knew he was trans, but this was the first time they were going to meet face to face - he wanted to make a good impression.

Then, with a deep breath, he knocked on the door.

When it opened, he stepped forward - and froze.

"But I wanna fuck someone," the words said in the kind of complaining drawl one normally hears used by children and the terminally immature. Here the tone was issuing from a girl with long pink hair, fluffy pink cat ears, and a white t-shirt, the tight chest of which bore the unashamed word: PURRFECT.

Was this Rebecca?! It didn't seem likely - this girl seemed like the kind of person whose appearance would carry over to text, with excessive emoticons and far too many exclamation marks.

So was it instead the other girl seated on the small room's three-seater couch, the one who looked like she'd stepped straight out of a Mils and Boons novel. The clothes she wore, the long white dress, laced black bodice and pale skin which combined to create the very image of 'heaving bosom' - the clothes looked unreal, as did she. Uncomfortably attractive would be the best descriptor, the kind of person whose finely proportioned features belonged on sculptures and posters, not in reality, sitting on a faded off-brown couch, facing a cracked tv propped up on a plank of particle board over two cinder-blocks.

Could she be Rebecca? Or was it the third girl? Surely, surely Rebecca would have mentioned being green! A pale browny green that covered both her skin and the distinctly leafy ribbons of her hair, the colour in contrast to the pink and maroon petals of her dress and the deep black of her eyes, looking first down at the tray of mismatched teacups she was holding, and then up to the room to cheerfully announce - "Surprise, I made - who the hell are you?!"

e5k5l1.jpg

Once he'd processed the strangers in the room, the nekomata's words sank in. This was evidentially a conversation he shouldn't be here for (but why on earth would she be asking someone else permission to have sex? Why would someone in an Australian uni have such a valley girl voice?) - he dragged his eyes from her pink ears to the girl in the doorway, staring at him in affronted surprise over her tray of teacups.

"I - I'm sorry. I must have the wrong room. Isn't this 402?"

The neko flicked her tail, smiling broadly, but the pale woman (wasn't it interesting that he wanted to think of her as 'woman' rather than 'girl' no matter how flawlessly young she looked?) put a hand on the neko's arm, seeming to hold her back.

"Why yes, this is 402," came a voice from above him.

He flinched, looking up to see another figure hanging upside down from the rafters. It took him a second to figure out where all her limbs were - it seemed she had too many - four long legs ending in hooked claws securing herself from the ceiling, two arms folded across her chest, and two more pushing her short bob of dark hair back from her face.

"Uuuh. Yes. Alright." He cleared his throat, eyes wide. (Don't be rude, don't be rude, don't be rude.) "It's just, I was here to meet Rebecca? I'm - I'm Zack. Is Rebecca home?"

"Rebecca?" the arachne-girl above Zack asked in an innocent tone, "Oh, she's just out for a quick spin around town. Chu chu chu." The last chuckle was accompanied by one of her four slender hands covering her mouth, as her five black eyes smiled at her own bad pun. The girl lowered herself a little closer, two of her four legs drawing out a thick, straight chord of glistening white, pulled taut in a line from the ceiling above to vanish into the short skirt of her red dress. The sleeves and skirt of her dress billowed slightly, as if their ends were bunched with elastic to keep them from falling back down. Or back up, whatever the right word was for an upside down spider-girl, descending steadily closer as she cood, "Come on in, human. Have some tea while you wait for Rebecca. Put a positive sp-"

"Aname, if you make one more spider pun I will end you," said the pale woman on the couch with a tone of finality.

"What?!" said Aname, all four of her long arms going out to the sides in a display of indignant innocence, "besides, you're let Tabitha wear that shirt."

The pale woman sighed heavily, resting her forehead on a delicately manicured hand to say in a tone full of spent effort, "That was the only thing I could get her to wear today that wasn't leopard-print-and-or-spandex! You know what month it is!"

Tabatha was kneeling on the couch, her three jointed legs folded under her as if ready to pounce, her long pink tail swishing back and forth behind her head as she stared intently at Zack. "Human, human, human", she implored, "human - hi!"

Zack looked from one to the other as the women spoke, trying to keep up. So, they did know Rebecca, but she wasn't here. And he could stay and wait for her.

The neko's ears were turned forward to him, her eyes huge and dark, the irises an odd violet blue colour. He squirmed inwardly - he'd always been a sucker for blue eyes.

"I don't want to cause an inconvenience," Zack shrugged, taking a step back toward the still open door. "I can go wait at the library or something. She can call me when she gets home - " he frowned, "no, wait, my phone's dead."

The pale woman's face lifted slightly, and he stopped moving. It was so much cooler in the flat than outside, and would be more comfortable, and besides, the girls wouldn't mind; they'd just offered tea. It would be so easy.

She smiled. Her teeth were very sharp. "It's no trouble young man. Why don't you take a seat?"

And then he was on the couch between her and the neko girl, the door shut, a teacup in his hand, and a vague sense creeping up on him that maybe this wasn't as easy as it seemed.

The flower girl was seated across from him now, though he didn't recall her moving either, and he thought he would have given she seemed to have sat down on a pot-plant. Or at least a pot with a very realistic looking plant-chair growing out of it, its leaves and branches supporting the flower girl's weight as she regarded him with those deep black eyes, pale red markings making a mask of her green-brown face.

She smiled, her face looking younger then and more human. "Where are our manners. My name is -"

"I'm Tabitha," Tabitha exclaimed beside him. The neko-girl was kneeling on the couch next to him, very next to him, her violet blue eyes staring hungrily up and down him and the stretched word 'PURRFECT' almost touching his arm.

A sigh came from his other side, "Tabitha would you please use the couch properly." After a moment's pause Tabitha sat down all at once, her legs flopping over Zack's lap. On his other side the pale woman sighed again, "I do apologize for her. She's very... friendly at the moment." The woman smiled at Zack then, and all at once the neko-girl's legs in his lap and everything else seemed fine, everything was okay, as long as the beautiful woman smiled at only him. "I'm Sorcha."

"Aname" said the spider girl, catching Zack's attention and breaking his reassurance with the memory that there was a spider-girl in the room. She was still suspended from the ceiling, but was upright now, seated in a hammock-chair made of thick white strands, the chair and herself both lowering down beside the plant girl as the arachne's four legs pulled more white chord from within red skirt. When she was at the level of everyone else she stopped, two of her hands tightening a knot behind her head as her other two arms rested their elbows between her four knees, six long fingers holding her face as she leaned forward in her chair, five black eyes blinking in turn as they stared at him. "And you are?" she cood.

"Um... Zack? I'm Zack."

He glanced from one to the other in turn, reciting their names in his head to try and get them to stick - Aname, Tabitha, Sorcha, and - he stopped as he looked at the flower girl. She was frowning at Tabitha, as if annoyed at being interrupted. He knew how that could feel. Trying to ignore the paws draped over his lap, he smiled at the flower girl.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name?"

She looked taken aback for a moment, as if unaccustomed to being remembered.

"Oh," she began, then with a preemptive defeat she sighed: "I'm Azalea. Go on, get your flower jokes out now."

Zack coughed to hide a nervous laugh. "But Azalea's a nice name. I knew a girl called Violet, once, lots of people are named after flowers."

She smiled, and he continued, feeling encouraged.

"I mean, it's not as if you're studying horticulture as well, or something. Um - " oh no, what if she was studying horticulture? What if if was culturally insensitive for him to assume - oh shit, why did he think this was going to be easy? He had trouble talking to strangers at the best of times, let alone girls, let alone hot girls, let alone hot non-human girls who kept looking at him with mocking eyes and knowing smiles and he was really starting to regret staying here.

Desperately, he took a drink of tea. From the colour, he'd expected it to be bitter, but it was sweet and somehow thicker than tea usually was. He swallowed, taking a breath.

"Uh, are you all friends of Rebecca's? She didn't mention having flatmates."

Azalea laughed unexpectedly, startling his tea drinking as she said in a voice sweetened with joy: "I'm sorry, you're just adorable." Her words would have struck an unpleasant chord had there been a note of derision in her words, but there was nothing but honest joy.

"And yes we're her flatmates, and we met her in class. Sociology, not horticulture," she added with a reassuring note. "Although Sorcha and her... and Tabitha are just visiting."

"Can I touch your ears?" Tabetha asked a few inches away from his face, demonstrating the impressive flexibility of her legs which were still in his lap. On his other side Sorcha sighed heavily.

He turned his head as Tabitha spoke, and almost dropped his cup. She was close enough to - "Uh - why? I mean, no, no thank you."

His cheeks felt flushed, and not just with embarrassment. Was there something in the tea?

Damn her for having such blue eyes!

Tabitha's entire face dropped, "Oh, oh I'm sorry." It was like he'd just told a small child that, not only was Santa not real, but neither was Christmas.

Meekly, Tabitha moved her lowered head a little closer, "You - you can touch my ears if you'd like." Her pink ears pricked hopefully, their tips twitching slightly as she stayed there, head lowered meekly, waiting.

He found his hand lifting almost of its own accord, fingertips brushing her hair before he heard Sorcha's voice from behind him -

"Ugh, Tabitha, pull yourself together - "

- but his hand was already resting on the girl's head, framing the shape of one of her ears. It was warm, fluffy, and felt just as velvety soft as it looked. She pushed her head harder into the palm of his hand, eyes closed, a loud purr coming up from deep in her throat.

"Oh, well." Sorcha's voice was dryly amused, and entirely unsurprised. "Sorry, human, you're hers now."

His hand flinched back - "WHAT?"

"Nyaa!" Tabitha complained the moment he stopped, her head blindly following his hand, finding his neck instead and enthusiastically rubbing against it. Her pink hair was soft, silky against his skin, her ears flicking past his jaw and feeling at once ticklish and strangely nice, if completely bizarre, made even more so by the girl's deep and enthusiastic purring.

"Oh come now," Azalea complained in an affronted tone, but not at Tabitha. Azalea continued, "you're not pulling that traditionalist dogma again, Sorcha."

The pale woman smiled, her red lips contrasting her white teeth, "I'm not, Tabitha is." She turned to Zack, resting a hand on his shoulder as if to reassure him, and also to prevent him pulling any further away from an enthusiastically snuggling and purring Tabitha. Sorcha explained in a tone of perfect, matter-of-fact reasonableness, "I'm sorry Zack, but it seems that Tabitha's claimed you for herself."

"Nyaaaa," Tabitha coed happily, as if in confirmation. Her feet were needing the air over his legs, which suddenly left his lap as her head flopped down into it instead, leaving him looking down into her blue eyes as she happily looked up at him and snuggled her head against the inside of his legs, stating contentedly, "my human."

Zack swallowed hard, unsure of what to say. Traditionalist dogma? Was there some kind of religious conflict going on that he had stumbled into? Was this like those stories where a woman on holiday in some middle eastern country accepted a donkey from a man and ended up betrothed by accident? He wasn't sure he liked where this was going.

Blue eyes stared blissfully up at him.

"This ownership thing isn't... permanent, is it?" he asked, wrenching his gaze away to look at Sorcha. As he moved, Tabitha arched her back, pressing her head harder into his legs. He felt his mouth twist - one upside to being him was that he didn't have to worry about inappropriate boners.

Sorcha, looking into his eyes, smiled widely.

"Only if you want it to be," Sorcha teased, refusing to give a clear answer. She was, in fact, still deciding on how the next few minutes should play out, whether to really go through with it. But seeing Tabitha snuggling into Zack's lap, and reading Zack's thoughts about not being able to get a boner, was all just too tempting to pass up. She decided.

"Then again," she said leaning closer to Zack, the space between their faces suddenly all too short, her voice all to sweet and husky, as she asked, "do you really know what you want?" She moved a hand down as if to pet Tabitha, idly fondling one pink ear, her long fingers finding a spot that made Tabitha's legs curl up and her head push into the fingers with a sudden need. But then Tabitha's head slipped past as Sorcha's hand continued lower, touching Zack's inner thigh and making a sudden shock of warmth flow into his leg even after her touch left him. The feeling was certainly strange, but exceedingly pleasant, especially when it pooled in his groin, creating a sudden strain, a feeling like being stretched, almost to the point of pain yet somehow still pleasant, or at least linked to pleasure.

Tabitha was miffed at the sudden start and more sudden stop of attention, squirming in Zack's lap, making the tension there more pronounced and creating a feeling of definite pleasure well before where his hips were, the space in between growing tenser, harder.

Zack and Tabitha came to the same realization at once. Tabitha's violet-blue eyes flew open, staring up at Zack in shock. She gasped, "You DO like me!" An overpowering joy filled her face as all at once she was struggling with his belt.

With an undignified squeak, Zack grabbed her wrists, pulling her hands away from his crotch. Partly, he wanted to regain some control of the situation, and partly he wanted to confirm with his eyes what his body was desperately trying to tell him: he had a hard-on. There was a modest (but respectable!) tentpole in his jeans.

His mouth went dry. He'd had dreams like this. He usually woke up crying.

Tabitha whined, pulling at his grip on her petulantly. Annoyed, he looked up at her, then turned his head to see Sorcha's knowing smile. His cheeks flushed. He wasn't sure if he was embarrassed, overjoyed, upset, or angry. The pale woman was just as inscrutable as before. Tabitha's fidgeting was shifting his pants against his cock (!!!) and he was excruciatingly conscious of the other two girls staring at him.

"What -" his voice wobbled, and, angry at himself, he tried to cover it by making it louder. "What the fuck did you do to me?"

Sorcha's smile was unwavering, her delight ever present in her intense eyes, "Only what you wanted, Zack."

"Sorcha," Azalea admonished, full of shocked embarrassment, "you didn't!" The plant girl turned to Zack, her brown-green face full of concern, even if the red markings over her eyes and cheek were a little flushed. "I'm so sorry human, she shouldn't have."

"Shouldn't have what?" Aname inquired, pulling her hammock chair ever higher to try and see over Tabitha's complaining attempts to get at Zack's belt. Aname was craning to see, her already long body stretched out, "I don't WOW COCK!"

"Aname," Azalea admonished.

"But I waaants it!" Tabitha complained, renewing her struggles to get at Zack.

"Tabitha! Sorcha!" Azalea exploded, "why would you do this! What's wrong-"

Sorcha raised a hand. A ripple pulsed throughout the room, leaving a ringing in Zack's ears, then silence. A total silence, no sound of voices nor breathing, no air-conditioners, no cars outside, nothing.

All the girls were frozen, or very nearly so - Azalea's mouth still moved, very slowly forming the start of next word. Aname was slowly straining forward, trying and get a look at the tent in his pants, her five black eyes looking distinctly hungry, and failing to notice she was on the verge of falling out of her very high chair. Tabitha was struggling to get out of his hold, her movements slowed to a crawl, her eyes opening slowly from a blink, those violet-blue eyes looking up into his with mounting hurt, the look frozen on her face. Zack couldn't move either, could barely breath but didn't really feel the need to, dimly registering his lungs very slowly drawing in a breath that seemed to last forever.

Sorcha stood up beside him.

She spoke without moving her mouth, the words arriving in his head as if they hadn't gone past his ears. "So Zack, time to make a decision." She brushed down her skirts, then strode past the near-frozen shapes of Azalea and Aname, and headed for the front door. "You can leave you know," she said in his head as she opened the door wide, "no-one will stop you. But," the word echoing in his head, "if you do leave, the spell I've cast will fade. By the time you reach the front of the building, it will be like it never was." She turned and strode back towards him, carefully bringing the folds of her skirts before her legs she sat again beside him, and said, "Your choice. Your loss."

She raised a hand, and sound flooded back into the room.

"- with you!" Azalea finished yelling at Sorcha, just as Aname fell forward out of her chair with a loud THUMP onto the floor.

As time resumed its regular speed, Zack bit his lip. He could leave, right now. He could get up, walk back to the station, and catch a train home away from all this weirdness and monsters, to be somewhere safe and normal.

He shifted as if to get up, and froze as the movement of his pants over his cock sent a shock of painful pleasure through him. The feeling was urgent, insistent, and constantly distracting. He could leave. And then he'd never feel this again. He was sure that no amount of surgery or money would ever give him a feeling this good. He thought of the packer he'd seen online, the lovingly crafted bit of silicone that he could wear, that would give his pants the right shape, would help him walk the right way. Was that the best he could hope for? The thing in his pants now was warm, alive, thoroughly part of him. Yes, he could leave.

Or he could stay. He could see what it was like, maybe, to have what other men had, just once. Just a taste.

Would that make it better, or worse?

He looked around, seeing Tabitha's pleading eyes, Aname smirking at him from the floor, Azalea full of righteous indignation, and Sorcha... just watching.

"Well," he bit out. "You seem to be running this show. What happens next?"

She smiled.

"Next?" Sorcha smiled with mock coyness, beginning to raise one hand, "next we make you two a litte more... comfortable, and -"

"And then the cage comes down" Aname leaping up to her knees with her four arms spread with the emphasis, her five eyed face smiling broadly.

"Aname!" Azalea chided, her leafy hair rustling distinctly as her dark eyes glared, "you're not helping!"

"I'm meant to be helping?"

A sigh came from Azalea and Sorcha at once. Sorcha added, "as I was saying - more comfortable, with a little privacy." She raised her hand, turning her wrist as she did and making a strange half-light trail behind her fingers. Then everything changed.

Zack was in bed, comfortable and passionately kissing back the girl on top of him. Nothing else mattered then, the only thing in the world being the girl enthusiastically tasting his lips and tongue, urging on his own need to do the same.

Their hands were moving frantically over each other's bodies, his palms touching her silky skin, her claws eagerly grabbing at his t-shirt. A surge of mixed desire and concern made him kiss her so passionately he was then on top of her, holding her hands above her pink hair, feeling the tender pads of her palms and fingers pressing into his own palms, and the clawed tips of her fingers rhythmically pulling against the back of his hand, as he looked down into half closed, violet-blue eyes.

Where the hell was he?

He was in a room, a bedroom with one bed, the purple comforter almost thrown off beneath their bodies. Their bodies - his and Tabitha, her body underneath his but her hips pressing up against him. He was still dressed, she was topless, her bare breasts just as beautiful as he could have imagined, her pretty face full of lust for him as her blue eyes started up lovingly at Zack.

"You do" she gasped, "like me then." It was a statement, and she smiled broadly between breaths that made her chest rise and fall towards him, a deep purr sounding from her smiling lips as her tail flicked his back and her hips pressed up against the unfamiliar hardness in his groin.

The breath caught in his throat. His eyes closed and he pressed his face against the side of Tabitha's neck, trying to compute the flood of unfamiliar sensations. His cock was warm, throbbing with his pulse, and urgently demanding his attention. He had no idea what to do. He just wanted more - more of something -

Tabitha shifted under him, spreading her knees so that his hips were nestled more closely between her thighs. He could feel her warmth even through his jeans, and bit his lip as he tried to hold back from thrusting blindly against her.

Pushing himself up on his hands, he looked down at her again. Her gaze was direct and openly hungry, but she didn't struggle against his weight holding her hands above his head. That willing submission, as she waited for him to make the next move, made him pause. He wanted (god how he wanted) so many things, all at once, without waiting or asking for them. But that wasn't right. He didn't want to fuck this up. Distantly he knew he might only get one shot at this - ever - so he wanted to get it right.

Leaning down, he kissed her more slowly, carefully, taking note of the shape of her lips and the sharp tips of her teeth when she opened her mouth. Her purring seemed to rumble into his own chest as he pressed against her, and he smiled. She pulled back, watching his face, as if wondering why. The tangle of her hair was bright against the dark purple pillows and the pale skin of her face. He let go of her hands, pushing himself backwards and trailing hands down her body as he moved, rising over the swell of her breasts and dipping into the curve of her waist. She arched her back, mewling. He stopped, his hands on her hips, kneeling between her spread knees.

He wanted to get this right.

"Tabitha? What did you want to do?"

His question took her completely aback, leaving her staring at him with a stunned confusion, not mocking, just totally unsure how to respond.

She thought she knew what she wanted. She'd been wanting it for the last three days, more and more as she came fully into heat, leaving a constant sensation between her legs and deep inside, always just there. It was like an itch, but not dry nor abrasive, just... there - a resounding absence of feeling, an awareness of not being touched, not being filled, and a constant waking reminder of just how GOOD it would feel to scratch that itch with someone.

It was all she could think about. Until this wide eyed human stumbled in and looked at her. Really looked at her, like he was doing now, not seeing Sorcha's badly behaved pet, nor that embarssing friend, but seeing HER. Asking her what she wanted. She wanted him, but couldn't for the life of her think how to say that.

She tried to, the starts of words and expressions tumbling over each other as she started to say everything she wanted him to do, every way she wanted him inside her, around her, holding her, to just keep looking at her. But in the end she was just left staring up into the human's bright hazel eyes, disarming her and leaving her only able to answer: "Nyaa?" While her eyes very clearly said, 'I just want you to keep seeing me.'

As her expression shifted between surprise, desire, and nervousness, Zack felt at once protective and inexplicably relieved. This wasn't easy for her either. He laid one hand against her calf muscle and kissed her knee lightly.

"It's alright. How about I try something, and you can tell me if I'm doing okay?"

Eyes huge, she nodded.

Right, he thought to himself. I can do this. He'd certainly read enough on the subject.

He kissed her knee again, more gently, his hand on her calf holding her leg steady. As he moved further up her thigh, dropping light kisses as he went, he felt her muscles shiver. Eyes half shut, he noted that the tiny, peach fuzz hairs of her thigh were light pink. Her ears were too, of course, so it was obviously her natural colour, but it still made him smile. He paused, resting his cheek on her flushed skin and looking up at her.

Watching her face, he moved his other hand up the length of her other thigh, mirroring the path of his kisses. She kept staring at him, eyes huge, biting her lip. When his thumb brushed the trimmed thatch of pubic hair at her crotch, he broke eye contact so that he could see what he was doing.

Her hair was a much darker pink here, but the texture was completely unexpected. It was straight rather than curly, and wispy at the ends rather like - well no, exactly like - cat hair. Using the thumb of each hand, he smoothed it down and parted her labia, and was startled to find her already wet. Looking up at her again, he smiled.

"You do like me."

When she smiled shyly, he took a breath, mentally crossed his fingers, and lowered his head.

He'd done enough reading on the subject, hopefully he didn't completely fuck this up.

She'd been wanting this, or something like this, for days, so much more so the last hour that it seemed like it may actually happen, and with such a cute human too! The closer Zack's gentle mouth came the more she held her breath in anticipation, so that as his fingers openned her sex she let her breath out all at once, her back arching up and her hips pushing into more contact that didn't come.

She looked down, desperately confused at why he'd stopped, seeing him smiling warmly at her, mimicking her line to him.

"Yes, yes I do like you," she managed between gasps and an earnest smile, "now please - please keep going?" her need making her voice come out much higher than usual, suddenly deepening into a heavy moan as his lips first touched her.

She had no idea what he was doing, but it was great. Whether it was his tongue or his lips she didn't know, all she felt was a shock of pleasure that radiated into a deliciously wet heat, one that spread from her groin with every new touch. Suddenly she knew it wasn't his tongue when he sucked, his lips drawing in a little of hers, no sooner realizing exactly what he was doing than ceasing to care completely. His sucking kisses created a pulling urgency where he touched, and higher, a different kind of urgency focusing at the top of her sex, growing stronger with need and potential-feeling the closer his touch drew. His lips left hers for the last time, and she held her breath, feeling his over the throbbing center of her focus. He touched, and her whole body tensed, her tail curling up and hitting him in the chin.

"I'm sorry," she cried urgently.

"No I'm sorry," he cried only a second later, "did I hurt you, did I do something wrong?!"

"NO!" her force startling him, "No, not wrong," she soothed, "just... lots." She spread her legs again, her clawed hands holding onto the sheets, bracing herself. "More please?"

He smiled, relieved, and lowered his head again. He spread her gently apart with a thumb to each side, taking long, slow licks of her from base to tip. When he passed over her clit she inhaled sharply. He took a moment away from her to lick the first two fingers of one hand, and when he placed his lips over her again he traced the tip of his middle finger around her entrance. He pressed harder, with both fingers and his tongue, sealing his lips around her hood and flicking the tip of his tongue back and forth over her clit. One finger, then two slid inside her - she was deliciously slippery.

Her hips jerked, her tail spasming against his neck. He found his nose was buried in her tuft of pink hair, and he prayed silently that he wouldn't sneeze before this was over.

He eased off with his tongue, sucking carefully as he moved his fingers in a regular, beckoning motion. She was pressing up into him, making small sounds and voiced breaths that sent shivers down his spine. He lifted his head - took a deep breath - and dropped to take her in his mouth again.

Back
Top Bottom