Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance 3.0 ( Ash Durn & SelenaFF )

ashdurn

Star
tumblr_mz9ipmI5uZ1t7wl32o1_1280.jpg

Ash had busied herself all evening making preparations for her Anniversary with her beloved boyfriend. She wanted to make it as special as possible for him. And well for her as well. She didn't know for sure that he had decided to ask her to marry her that night. But She suspected that it would be coming soon. Perhaps he would wait three more weeks for Valentines day. Tonight though.. they were going to have an experience. She hoped that he wouldn't get too mad about the surprise. She loved her man.. but sometimes he was so reserved about his desires. It took Ash so long just to convince him to grow his hair out long.. despite the fact that they both knew he would love it.

She was making dinner. Of course. Planning it to a T, having watched various cooking shows on each and every dish over the past couple of weeks. Wanting to make sure everything was perfect. She had cleaned the apartment, put out candles. And took care of entertaining the.. real supprise. She also had put on the deadbolt on there door, so that he couldn't just come barginging in. He would need to knock and she would let him in. Dressed in pink sweat pants, and pink bra, with her naughty necklace.. she knew it would drive him wild.

This was there fourth Anniversary, having been together since freshman year of university. Both had jobs, as well as going to school. Having a small, one bedroom apartment, that was nice. They both helped decorate it, make it look modern, and had become real people together. and She at least couldn't imagine life without her love bug.

She was just putting a few things in the oven, desert. And putting the rest on plates, getting it in a warmer she had made from a heating pad and a tub when the door was knocked on. "One miniute" she called out before skipping to the door. Taking the moment to make sure it was him, before opening it up, biting her lip, leaning in and kissing his cheek. "Love you..." But she reached around pulling a blind fold from her sweat pants waist band . "but you have to put this on hun.."

Charlie smiled as Ash greeted him. She really was great. She did a lot to try to help him, ever since he had told her he identified as female. He did a lot of things only because she had asked. Like his hair. He grown it to waist length, but only at her urging. She also liked to brush it, and would constantly sit him down and make him let her style it. She also had convinced him to shave his body. That part, he had to admit, felt good. Just touching his own skin without hair was great.

But he knew that he wanted more. He was planning on proposing soon. He already had the ring, and had left it in a safe deposit box, just in case. He didn't want to ruin the surprise.

And although he had a vague idea of what Ash had planned for tonight, he had no idea why a blindfold was necessary. He remember when Ash had bought a skirt, blouse, and some Mary Janes. He figured they were for her, but had a sneaking suspicion that she had other uses planned.

Either way, he would let Ash do what she wanted right now. She was, after all, his girlfriend. He pecked her cheek back, smiled, and put on the blindfold. Charlie felt a tug as she secured it. "Ok, Ash. What now?"

Ash grabbed his hand, and shut the door behind him. Pulling her boyfriend into the bathroom. Winking at the man sitting on the bed. Holding her finger to her lips. They had planned this. He was using his phone with headphones. Naked on the bed, and waiting in anticipation. Ash had approuched Will a few weeks prior, they had lunch, and talked about .. private things. She Liked him quite a bit, and thought that Charlie would like her a lot as well. Once in the bathroom Ash helped Charlie sit down on a chair, and started to undress him. Kissing him lightly on the cheeks. "Your going to make such a sexy girl.. you already do even without clothes or make up... your adorable. Have you thought more about a new name since we last talked... "

Ash was honnest about that. Charlie had always felt more like a girlfriend, even before admiting his desires. And Often She thought of him as such. Sometimes on the buss talking with strangers she knew she would never run into again.. she talked about her girlfriend. But.. They were both Bi.. and despite her Girlfriend having a cock, and them fucking often... Ash did want a Man in her life in addition to Charlie. And was sort of against sharlie going under the knife to get breasts, or heaven forbid anything bellow the belt. And thought that Charlies ass was already more feminine then her own. The room smelled of Vanilla Cherry Candles that she had lit.

He felt his clothes being tugged off, and knew that his suspicions were correct. The clothes were for him. He let her continue, though, seeing as no one else was here, and it would be their little secret. He blushed as Ash called him adorable. He didn't know what to think, but he was glad that only Ash was here to hear this.

When she asked him about the name, Charlie shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe Charlotte? I haven't really thought about it much, since I've been so busy with school, since it's our last year." He truly had been busy. He had been taking 15 credit hours, plus he had made sure to spend time with Ash, so that left barely any to free time, let alone thinking about things.

He heard the bathroom door close, and he wondered why Ash would close, but before he could think more about that, he felt his hair being tugged and brushed, grabbed, all of that, and knew that Ash was styling it again.

"Do you want it to be associated with your former name.... You act so differently around me then when were out in public... I love you.. I love both of you.. obviously I like the private you a lot more.. as its.. my version of you. Lets think about this, talk about this.. and by the way.. I talked to Craig.. I'm babysitting his kids next Friday night.. but Hes taking over your shift in the mourning.. so we have all night ok..." As she brushed the hair lovingly, starting to think about styling it. "Something ... sexy.. something that ends with an I... " She then stoped playing with the hair for a moment. Grabbing the pair of panties she had gotten for him. Sliding them up his legs, silk.. and designed for men. They would not hide him, instead they would just create a purse.. for his purse, She kissed the tip of his cock as she slid them on. She then grabbed the push up AAA cup bra that would be tight, but make it look like he had cute perky tits.

Charlie smiled as she began talking. She was so seductive when she did that, and that's one of the reasons he liked her. And offering to babysit for his co-worker was great, so now he didn't need to worry about tomorrow. He frowned, though, when she talked about the name. "I don't really think any name ending in 'I' would suit me well..." he said, but trailed off as she slid the panties on. His member was already erect, and began to leak as the sleek fabric slid up his skin. Ash kissed the tip of it, and that made it leak even more. He grunted as she moved his arms and slip what he thought was a bra.

"Ahhh... But names that end with I are just always so.. slutty.. well.. usually.." She said with a little bit of a grin. Kissing his lips gently. As adjusted the bra, and clasped it. Giving the cups a little bit of a squeeze. Of the two, Ash was the more confidant, and dominate, as well as the most sexually aggressive. "How about something like Mercedes.. Or Courtney if you don't want to have a really sexy girl name.. though you know Im a fan of Candi.. because your such a sweetie.." Kissing his lips a little more. She grabbed a brush, and started to brush the hair a little bit more. "I think Im going to put in some curls, make your hair nice and wavy.. Were going to put an end to this butch look, and make you the lipstick lesbian I see deep inside you...." Ash was biting her lip, straddiling her boyfriends lap. Starting to think about makeup.

"Courtney sounds fine," he said, smiling as she called him sweet. "I can still be sweet as Courtney, you know." He was leaking cum now, and there was an obvious tent in his panties, the silk stained with his payload.

He was obviously turned on by this, but he had no idea why. He could feel his hair being tugged and pulled, and then Ash was sitting on his lap, straddling him. Charlie murmured, "I love you Ash, and I'll be whatever you want me to be..." he said, stuck in a sort of trance, as if his arousal was taking over.

"Ok .. You'r Courntey.. but my pet name for you is going to be Candi.. I might even introduce you to people as Candi, and your going to get all blushy, and have to explain that your name is Courtney.. but your girlfriend wants you to be sluttier then you are, and thinks your sweet..." grinning a little bit more. Ash Smiled a bit. "I love you too Candi... I love you exactly as you are, and I'm sure Ill love you as we grow and change..I'm sop lucky to have a girl like you in my life. She was grinning wide. And got the curling iron. Reaching over and started to take the light brown hair, and tease it, going slow, wanting it to be.. perfect.

"Ok, ok. I'll be Candi," he said, but he couldn't stay mad at her. He loved her, and didn't want to make her mad. "But it's only because you asked me to."

He blushed insanely when Ash called him a girl, but he didn't say anything. He was getting so aroused at the moment, and cum was leaking down his legs.

He heard her get out the curling iron, could feel the heat on his hair, especially when Ash laid the hair back down after each section was done. It was so warm. He wondered what this was all for, but figured it was their anniversary, and he'd let Ash turn him into a doll if she wanted. At least for tonight.

And She loved him. Deeply. Of course she often tried to push his boundaries. Find out where they were. He was always so reserved, and shy outwardly. But she knew there was a depraved little slut in him trying to get out. And she felt that it was her responsibility to help him grow into everything he should be. So what if one of those things she felt that her boyfriend Charlie should be was a beautiful girl named Candi. "Im going to take the blind fold off of you now.. but keep your eyes closed.. its so I can finish your hair, and put on your face..." She got a little bit of spray out and started to put it in his hair. Smelling of Apples, it would smooth his hair, and make it shine. She bit her own lip, as she was choosing a color pallet for his face. Debating how girlish and sultry to make her boyfriend. "Your going to be so hawt, your going to want to suck your own dick.." Ash giggled looking him over. And continued to texture the hair after she removed the blindfold. Then leaned in kissing the lips. And started to apply a foundation to his face, blending it out on the neck. Light and close to his natural skin color.

Charlie nodded, but only slightly, so as not to mess up his hair. He made sure to keep his eyes closed, despite the temptation to open them. He really wanted to see what Ash was doing, but knew it would ruin the surprise. He knew that Ash had always been more attracted to him because of his shyness. He didn't mind a bit. He was just happy that she liked him.

He felt the foundation being layered on, felt his lips being kissed. He wished the kiss lasted longer than it did, but he figured he'd get more than that later tonight.

Either way, he was horny as fuck. He could feel his dick pulsing, with no sign of stopping anytime soon. He didn't know why this turned him on, but he didn't want it to stop, not in a million years.

Next she did the eyes. Adding some blue eyeshadow.. not too heavy. Black eye liner, a little on the heavy side. A little blush, then started on the lips.. paying extra special attention to them. Putting on an underlayer of gold, before candy apple red, and a clear gloss. Then outlined them in a maroon . The gold base making the candy apple really pop. She smilled a little bit more, and looked over, doing a little more touch up, blending, making his face look perfectly smooth, beautiful, and super feminine. Then added a choker , to help and cover the Adams apple. "Keep your eyes closed..." Standing up. The collar almost felt like it had a leach on it. Then Ash got stockings on Charlie, followed by a skirt. and Marry janes with just a bit of a heel to them. "Stand up, and open your eyes.. look at yourself in the mirror, tell me what you think.. then Ill take you to your reall supprise"

http://www.yandy.com/Sexy-Academy-Dropout-Lingerie-Costume.php

If he hadn't been horny before, he certainly was now. His member stood fully erect, having slipped out from between his legs, and was tenting the panties, lifting up the skirt slightly. He didn't know if it was Ash dressing him up that was arousing him, or if it was his own reflection. Or both. It was completely possible. Either way, he just stood there and gawked. After he stood there for a few minutes, he turned to Ash. "Real surprise? What do you mean? Wasn't this it?"

"Nope.. this was just the prep work.. well that .. and dinner..." She said. "I take it you like it Candi... liking the name a little bit more...?" She asked, grinning. Knowing that Steve in the next room would here them through the half closed door. She bit her lip a little bit. And told Him to close his eyes again. Grabbing his hand, she walked him into the bedroom. And told him to kneel down. There was of course a little rustling from the bed. Ash looked at steve some and pointed and helped get her boyfriend into position. "Ok open up...." She had got it so that Charlie was on his knees, between Steve legs. Steve the guy that Charilie always talked about how cute he was, the guy from the gym, was naked in there bed. Hid eight inch cock standing at attention, right at eye level for charile. Steve looked down with his boyish smirk. "hey"

Steve was mildly hairy, lithe, fit, and tall. A little on the scruffy side. reddish brown hair and piercing blue eues. Scruffy beard, but definitely handsome, manly.

Back
Top Bottom