Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Most Abstract/Bizarre Role Plays

Coldchaos

Star
As I was brainstorming ideas for new RPs, I came to a stark realization. "I have some pretty messed up ideas." As I talked to people about strange RPs it got me curious. What is your most abstract idea for a Role Play? You can chalk up a ton of reasons you think an RP is weird, characters/setting aren't the norm, it has a ton of strange kinks, or it's told through an odd method. Share your ideas, and maybe someone might be interested in them. Tell us why you think it's strange. Keep in mind, this isn't a request thread, just a way to let your freak flag wave proud.

My Wet Nightmare

One of my more messed up ideas is a horror themed tale about dreams...think Nightmare on Elm St. if Freddy was a dominatrix.

As I drifted off to sleep, I awoke in a barren desert. The hot winds tore sand all around me, I felt the need to cover my eyes. I began to notice some oddities as I tried to move through the sand storm. I could feel no heat, and winds seemed to have no force to them. Pondering on how I got from my bedroom to this harsh land, I figured out where I was. "I'm dreaming this whole thing...which means I'm lucid dreaming." To lucid dream is to be aware of your surroundings within a dream. With this knowledge, I could shift this sad landscape to whatever I wish. With just a simple motion of my hand, a glorious golden palace rose from the ground. Bricks fell from the heavens themselves to form a road for me, and a beautiful fountain of a golden mermaid poured water out of thin air. The palace was decorated like it was ripped right out of the Arabian Nights. At the other end of the entrance was an cushioned throne, and a sexy slave girl to keep me company. Like magic, my clothes withered away as I walked closer to her. She looked up and down my body, with a sultry smile on her face. This girl was my fantasy, she would do anything for me. I rested on the throne, the cushions felt all too real as I perched myself on them. This dream girl stood before me, I spread my legs at her. Without hesitation, she wraps her tongue around my member. The feeling was all too real. Content with this dream, I close my eyes to take it all in. Shortly, I feel a cold, metal, spike glide around my cock. I awake with a startle to see my palace had vanished. The room was dark, red lights shined to let me see where I was. Hooks and chains were decorated all around me. The warm, soft, chair I was resting on was a cold slab of metal. The woman who was pleasuring me had morphed to a cruel imitation. Her slave attire had changed to a leather corset. Her nails had become long and claw like. I try to remove myself, but my hands and legs were held with metal shackles. This nightmare woman laughs as I struggle to break free. Her metal claw circles around the base of my cock. She moves her head down, to bite at my dick. I awake in a cold sweat, screaming into the darkness of my room. I splash some water on my face to try and calm my nerves. A sharp pain begins to rise up from my crotch. As I inspect it, it looks like I had been mauled by some beast...just what the hell is going on?

I had a lot of time to think about this one. Something about being tortured in a dream really spoke to me. It was a way to write something graphic, without using gore. For some odd reason, I was on a real horror kick that day.

The Naughtiest Game

The plot goes that a woman falls in love with a rich business man. They've had sex a couple of times, but he admits he has a certain kink he wants her to do for him. She expects some play room, like in 50 Shades of Grey, but it turns out his "play room" is full of hunting gear. He reveals he wants her to join him and his friends on a camping trip. She would strip down, and run off. His group would use tranquilizer darts to incapacitate her, and do whatever they wanted to her. Through some coercion, she agrees, and the game is afoot.

Obviously, I got the premise from The Most Dangerous Game. Where I got the idea to turn it into a smutty RP...I have no idea

This is just a taste to get you guys into it. Please, post your craziest ideas below.

Wonderful thread idea! :D

My weirdest idea was one I had a couple years ago. Came out of nowhere.

I Want To Fuck My Cat

A scientist has a superficial girlfriend who never lets him have sex with her, and also secretly, she'd be sleeping with someone else on the side. After trying really hard to be romantic for her one evening and still not getting the goods, the scientist broods in his lab. His female cat, who is currently in heat, jumps on his lap and starts doing that sexy little dance that cats do when they're "presenting". At first he's disgusted but then he has an idea! So, he tweaks a matter switch machine that he already has in his lab and uses it to switch the consciousness of his girlfriend and his cat. Thus, the provocative and naive feline now resides in a human woman's body and the girlfriend is stuck inside the cat's body. The girlfriend at first can't talk but over the course of the rp, she regains her speech and makes snide commentary to the drama in the rp, especially at inopportune moments when the scientist is frustrated about stuff. The cat now in the girlfriend's body is at first completely subservient and almost childlike for how little she knows about being human. Eventually, that gets old, so, the scientist teaches her how to be human so that she isn't so dependent on him. Eventually, the cat in the girlfriend's body has an existential awakening as a woman, along with reuniting with the girlfriend's secret boyfriend who doesn't know it's not her. And she leaves the scientist, with the girlfriend in the cat's body finding her own place in the freedom of being an intelligent cat. Both of the women get what they want and scientist is left humorously without anything.

I'd want it to be incredibly silly and playful while also being steamy and deep in the right parts. But yeah, mostly a comedy. When I first had the idea though, I was a bit, "WTF? Where the hell did that even...?"

I don't know how bizarre my ideas really rate. But I suppose one of the more bizarre ones I'm doing right now falls along the idea of a Beauty and the Beast theme. The setting is a Steampunk Carnival and the highlighted couple (though there are actually many featured characters) entails a girl running off from a privileged home to join the circus and then the freak show monster of the circus. The freak show monster is a man who has several deformities, hence why he plays such a role with the troupe. The story will explore many different characters within the circus itself and there's an overarching plot, however, the main concept is that the beast gets his girl. Or, in this case...the deformed freak. : )

I did a circus themed rp too once. By day it was a colorful, happy circus that parents could bring their children to. At night it became a darker circus. People paid to watch the suffering of others. My character was tortured by being turned into the human candelabra. Steel screws inserted into her arms, into the bone, to support the candles. The last scene she was tied down to a table and I think it was three men from the circus were abusing her. Breaking bones, stabbing her, it was gruesome. It was among my first attempts at rough, dark rps. We never played it to her death. That was the theme at that site. None of the rps ever made it to completion. We did one were you were either the one with the stalker, or you were the stalker. Well my character freaked out the girl I went after to begin with. Then she ended up with this older man. She adored him. Fangirl. The thing is she was only 9 years old. I can’t remember if her backstory for that rp was the one where she had killed her parents by ripping their heads off and carrying them around in a case. She left their bodies hanging in the closet though. Eventually that character went to on an asylum rp where the guy who ran the place took a shine to her. He adopted her, and together they tortured another patient. That particular character, who was rped by a wonderful person, went on to torture yet another of my characters by putting her in a sack and dumping her in a sewage tank. Good times. The asylum was a running themed place on that site, and I loved it. I miss it. I didn’t think I had any strange rps to mention here, but look at that. Guess I was wrong.

I role-played a spoon that was in love with the apple jacks. But sadly, he was a soup spoon.

Back
Top Bottom