Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nightsorceress

Lily smiled "we can go when you have time, there is no rush" She touched his cheek "so do you have a busy day today? will i be able to see you at all"

Maximus smiled into her eyes and softly kissed her forehead. His fingers caressed her sides as he spoke. "Not busy and yes we can spend the afternoon together unless you have something else to do"

Lily kissed his neck. She loved the way his hands felt on her "no i don't have any thing else to do now that you don't want me to be your servant" Lily teased him a little.

Maximus moaned softly at the contact of her lips on his neck, offering a little more to her his fingertips danced down her sides pulling the dress down to her waist. With a sparkle in his eyes he spoke. "Glad to hear that."

Lily sucked on the flesh on his neck. Nipping a little. when she pulled away there was a red mark "i am starting to think you don't like me in this dress"

Maximus moaned a little louder and grinned a little at her words. His eyes meeting hers as he captured one of her hands with his and lifted it,kissing the back of it before speaking. "Lily not something that you need to wear. I am sure you have others to wear."

Lily watched as he kissed the back of her hand. She smiled "no i don't. well i do but they are just more uniforms and i think you would end up taking them off of me as well"

"i am not picky, What would you like to see me wear my love?" she questioned him softly. She wanted to see what he would choose for her, so she knew the kind of things that would make him happy.

Maximus listened to her words and shook his head, moving from the bed he was soon dressed and ready to take care of a few things. His words softly spoken. "Lily when I return wear something that you wish too."

Maximus left the room and headed downstairs. Finding several of the servants gossiping he fired two and sent the others back to work with strict orders. Taking a glance out the large main window and down the graveled path that led to the front steps he sighed softly.

Lily rose from the bed with a heavy sigh. She put back on the dress that he had taken off her just moments ago. She then began to clean his room.

Maximus's heavy footsteps could be heard upstairs as he moved from room to room inspecting each and ordering the cleaning of several. Two less servants just made him grin as he thought ahead to their wedding, stopping to lightly dust off with his shirt sleeve the hallway mirror.

Lily was making the bed now. She couldn't help but smile when she thought of how nice it was to sleep next to him last night in this very bed.

Maximus whistled as he strode out the back door into the garden, one duty he still liked doing himself was the small patch under the trees. Carefully picking some of the roses and checking to make sure the fox proof mesh was still in place he returned inside setting the roses into some water. With a small drop of the purplish liquid into it, he smiled and carried it upstairs. Entering the room he set the vase down on the long narrow bench just next to his window.

Lily didn't notice him come at first she was humming to herself. But then saw him go to the window and set flowers down. "hello Maximus" she said softly

Maximus turned at her words and smiled into her eyes, walking casually back across towards his bed and sitting down. "You want to go into town tomorrow with me?"

"i would love to go to town with you tomorrow" Lily smiled and sat next to him on the bed. She tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

Maximus smiled and watched her sit on the bed near him, fingers lightly tracing down her cheek as he spoke. "Would like to organize the cake and dress for the wedding. My suit is already here. Will you need anything else or just shop around in town?"

Maximus smiled as she kissed his cheek, he already knew that he wanted some new clothes. Everything in his wardrobe really did need an update, it had been too long since he had splurged on clothes. Tomorrow it would be nice to do so. His eyes meeting hers as he softly spoke. "Not just now, only thing I want is your company"

Back
Top Bottom