Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nightsorceress

Maximus returned the kiss with equal passion, his heart beating a little faster as fingertips danced like feathers down her sides resting on her waist.

Lily finally broke the kiss, her breathing was a little heavier. She pressed her head against his forehead "i feel like this all just a dream my lord" She spoke softly to him.

"i love you sir" Lily said in a whisper. As if she was afraid someone would hear. That she would be beaten for it. She still could not stop thinking she was just a servant.

Had she wanted to or not she would have undressed him. Still thinking like a servant. She still calling him sir every time she spoke to him. "yes sir" Lily started to remove his shirt undoing the buttons painfuly slow. Her hands shaking as she did so.

Maximus heard her words and felt her hands shakily undo the buttons on his shirt, removing it from his shoulders and placing it over in the corner he smiled into her eyes as he lifted her head. "Lily call me Maximus."

Lily drew a deep breath she couldn't believe he asked her to use his name "yes sir......i mean Maimus" Lily smiled softly then her eyes fell on his chest. It look so strong.

Lily placed her hand silky soft hand on his strong chest where his heart was. She left it there a moment before she moved it slightly. Her hand stopped again and she looked up at him. She had a soft smile on her face.

Maximus watched her hand move to his chest, heart beating a little faster as he smiled back into her eyes. His own fingers easily undid the small buttons on the front of her dress, her breasts now totally free of constraints. Lightly cupping them his fingers teased her nipples.

Lily jumped when she felt him touch her nipple. No man has ever touched her, she felt excited but yet nervous at the same time.

Maximus felt her body move, his eyes moving back to meet hers as he slowly stood up from the bed. His trousers came off as he spoke softly. "Lily you can undress fully now and join me in bed."

When he took off is pants she turned her head away blushing. She then slowly rose from the bed with her back to him and removed her dress. Her firm bottom hidden under a pair of panties. and her back were the only things he could see. She quickly moved to the bed and climbed under the covers.

Maximus left his shorts on, sliding his own body into bed soon joined by her. Drawing her body closer to his he kissed her lips softly, fingertips from one hand tracing down her sides as his words were whispered. "Lily no need to be shy around me."

Lily blushed "i am sorry Maximus, i just never done this before" She said softly. "no man has ever seen me without my clothes on" Lily laid close to him under the covers she laid on her side so she could face him.

Maximus smiled softly into her eyes and nodded his head, fingers moving to trace across her cheek as he softly kissed her lips. "Lily we can take this slow. Have the rest of our lives together."

Maximus smiled into her eyes, pulling the covers up over them fully as his head rested back against the pillow. His words whispered. "Lily I am not like most men."

Lily moved closer to him. Her head close to his. She nuzzled his neck a little "i know that now. Maximus i not sure you know how happy i am right now"

Maximus felt her body move closer to his and cradling it almost like a baby softly kissed across her forehead. His words barely audible."Lily just as happy as I am right now."

"not possiable. I think i am happier" She then kissed his neck softly. before looking up at him again. "so when shall our wedding be"

Maximus moaned softly at the kiss to his neck, her words heard but not responded to for a few seconds. Lightly running fingertips down her spine he spoke. "Lily we could have it towards the end of the month, give us some planning time."

Back
Top Bottom