Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nightsorceress

Lily couldn't wait to take off it was very uncomfortable. She undid her shoes and set them on the ground then she took the apron she wore. Next was the top lay of the dress. When she was done she was left with a little cotton under dress on. It covered her but it showed off her form so much better. She took a seat on the bed "thank you sir"

Maximus averted his eyes from her only briefly as she removed the uniform, smiling and lightly tracing fingers down her cheek letting them rest there as he speak. "Lily such soft and beautiful skin you have."

Lily couldn't help it when he hand came to rest on her cheek she pressed her face against his hand nuzzling it slightly. "thank you sir" was all she could say she was to wrapped up in his touch.

Maximus felt her cheek press against his hand, smiling at her words he moved slightly closer his other hand moving to her shoulder lightly massaging it and at the same time sliding one strap from the shoulder.

Lily could feel her heart racing at his touch. His warm hand felt so good on her cold skin. She didn't seem to noticed when he move the strap of her dress from her shoulder she was so focused on his touch.

Maximus's fingers caressed her cheek lightly cupping it as the same time fingers from his other hand caressed like a feather down her back and spine.

Lily's eyes closed as he cupped her cheek. it felt so nice. She shivered how ever when his finger danced over her spine.

Lily gave into his kisses on his. She let out a soft sigh of happiness. No man has ever touched her this, no man has ever made her feel this way. Then she remember why she was just a servant. What man would ever want her. With a heavy heart she pulled away from him "sir, i can't do this, i am servant. this shouldn't be"

Maximus felt her body pull away from his, his eyes meeting hers as he listened to her words. His hand sliding the other strap down off her shoulder as he spoke. "Lily no you are not anymore. I want you to relax with me tonight."

As he pushed the other shoulder of her dress away she found her hand coming up to the hold the front of the dress up. "sir as much i want to thank you for all you have done for me, i was saving myself for the man who would someday love me" Lily explained softly. She was still such an innocent sweet girl even after all she went through.

Maximus smiled into her eyes and nodded his head to her words. Gently cupping her chin he spoke softly. "Lily I do understand and I would like to be that man."

Maximus heard and noticed the shock from her, fingers moving to one side as he softly kissed her lips words whispered. "Lily not to me you aren't"

Lily could not believe it. "but sir, what will other people think. You with a servant, i don't want to ruin your image. I care about you to much for that to happen"

Maximus heard her words and moved back slightly on the bed, removing his belt from around his waist he draped it over the small hook near the bed. His eyes meeting hers as he spoke softly. "Lily to me you are a beautiful lady who I wish to spend a lot of time with."

Lily couldn't believe what he was saying. "but we could never truly be My Lord. I don't want to just be your mistress" she explained softly

Maximus heard her words and reaching back opened the top drawer of his bedside cabinet, taking out the small black box intricately designed with the dragon on it. Opening it with one hand and taking her hand with the other he slid the small ring onto her finger as he spoke. "Lily will you please marry me."

Lily's heart raced she couldn't help but look at him with sheer shock on her face "oh my! Sir, you don't even know me, why would you ask me to be your wife?"

Maximus heard the surprise in her voice, noticing how big her eyes had become with the ring on her finger now. His eyes met hers as he softly spoke. "Lily you are the most beautiful lady that I will ever admit. Will understand if you need time to think it over."

Lily looked down at the ring on her finger, it looked like it belonged there on her tiny hand. Her eyes then met his again "i have to know if they only reason why you want to marry me is because of looks" Lily didn't look upset or sound upset. She knew though that if he only wanted her because of her beauty then she knew they needed more time.

Maximus heard her questioning words and shook his head, his hand moving to take hers and slide it up under his shirt to just over his heart. It was beating steadily as he spoke. "Lily no I love you with my heart. Your beauty is all the way to the core."

Lily smiled softly when he spoke, she knew with that answer she couldn't say no. She leaned in her hand still on his heart. She kissed him softly "yes, My lord, yes i will marry you"

Maximus felt her body lean a little closer to his, returning the soft kiss his hand moved to slide her dress lower down each side of her body.

Lily didn't even noticed him begin to once again remove her dress. She was so wrapped up in kissing him. Her love for him poured into her kiss. She was so happy she never thought she would be this happy ever.

Back
Top Bottom