Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nightsorceress

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Lily had been at the castle now for two months. Each day more hellish the one before it. She beaten and starved on a regular basis buy the other servants and the head of the servants. It was because she was different, kind and gentle even in her dark moments. And beautiful, her beauty could not be compared to another. The other servants were jealous and hated her for her behavior hoping one day the drive her to snap.

One of her favorite tasks was cleaning the king's chambers and to day was one of the days she had been able to. She was humming softly as she worked around the room while he was away from it.

King Maximus took his usual morning walk around the grounds, his quarters had been left for the servants to clean as was their task. His blue eyes highlighted by longish black hair sat atop a large well built body that had several scars on it, standing about 6 foot tall he had killed many a chagrin who had tried to steal from him before. Both men and women had been punished as he returned to the castle proper. Entering his own quarters he noticed the servant working, taking in her beauty he coughed a little as he made his way across to his desk.

Lily was lost in her humming and cleaning she didn't even noticed someone coming in. So she jumped when the king coughed. She spun around her purple eyes locked his a moment, then she bowed to him "my Lord i am sorry i had hope to be finished when you returned. I will get my things and come back later, I am sorry my lord" Lily quickly moved. She was very slender with long raven colored hair that went down to the small of her back. Lily began to gather up her things.

Maximus took in her startled form as he stopped to pick up the large tome from near the bed, his blue eyes meeting her purple ones. Watching her start to pack up he spoke. "No there is no need to leave, stay and clean here. I will be in the library if you need me."

"Are you sure my lord. It would be no trouble at all to let you read here and come back later" Lily's eyes locked on his. SHe couldn't believe how handsome he was

Maximus noticed how her eyes had locked on his, feet guiding his body closer to hers as he softly reached out and touched one of her shoulders briefly before flicking a loose strand of hair back from her face. "Yes I am quite sure. Continue with the cleaning." With that he turned and left the room, heading to the library and his comfortable chair to read for awhile.

Lily's heart jumped when she felt him touch her. He seemed so kind. All Lily could do is watch him leave the room. Lily sighed as she went back to work. She couldn't help but dream that one day she would be able to speak to him again. It took another hour but she cleaned his chambers and then went to the library to let him know she was finished. She knocked on the door

Maximus was half attentive to the book and other half on her. Knowing that a few new servants had been hired in the last week he had not met her until today. Barely hearing the soft knock he did though and spoke. "Yes you may enter."

Lily bowed as he entered the room "my lord i just came to tell you that i have completed cleaning your bed room if you wish to return." Lily looked at him, and glanced at the many books she loved reading. It was very uncommon a servant to know how to read.

Maximus smiled and watched her enter, listening to her words he nodded his head and put his book down on the coffee table near him. Indicating the chair near him he spoke. "Come sit down and tell me a little about yourself?"

Lily was shocked at his request and it couldn't help but show on her face. "Oh sir you don't want to here about one of your servants"

Lily paused a moment thinking she was going to get a beating for this when she returned to the other servants but she didn't care. She walked over to him sitting on the floor in front of him. "what is that you wish to know my lord"

Maximus watched her move across and sit down on the floor in front of him, having noticed not just her beauty but the scars he spoke softly. "How you came about those scars and bruises."

Lily swallowed hard for a moment she didn't know what to say how could tell him other memember of his staff have given them to her "oh ummm, some were from when my village was attack sir, and i was taken"

Maximus heard her words and moved in his seat to stand up slowly, his fingers traced across her cheek as he spoke. "No they are more recent. No pressure though. Go take care of some other light chores for the rest of the week."

Lily slowly rose from her seat "thank you sir. Is there anything i can get for you. Would like your dinner to brought to your chambers this evening"

Maximus kept his eyes on hers as she stood up. Fingers traced across one cheek, his interest in her clear now as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Yes that would be very nice. Only by you though. If the other servants give you a hard time tell me."

Lily did not want to step away from him ever. But she had to "alright sir i shall have your dinner shortly" with that she left

Maximus smiled and watched her leave, picking up his book he returned to his room setting the book down near his bed. Sitting down on it he began to think about her and the rest of the mansion.

It was about an hour before Lily had return to his chambers carrying a large tray of food for him. Her long hair now hung in face trying to hid the hand print on her face. She had been smacked when she did not return from cleaning the kings chambers in a timely manor.

Maximus waited for her to return and when she did he immediately noticed her hair hanging differently. His eyes took in her appearance as he spoke. "Please shut the door and stay here."

Lily enter the room before she had a chance to speak he was telling to close the door and stay here. She did as he asked. "would you dinner served at your table or in bed sir?" She took great care not to have hair move from the side where she had the hand print

Maximus indicated that he would eat near the bed, his eyes watching her face as the hair stayed covering it. "Would this servant have a name I can use more freely."

Lily bought the food over to him she was shocked that he asked her name "my name is Lily sir" she went to tuck her hair behind her ear but stopped herself.

Back
Top Bottom