Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Masochism Unlimited ( Ash Durn & Sanoci)

Attentive focus was applied on her mouth watering breasts, self-control barely a function once provoking a more slutty performance. Kneading the soft skin and even pinched the nipple a bit, Hung took a glance at her massaging his cock with her delicate lips. Sounds in the background rarely registering with her insistent humming bringing pleasure to his shift. A cordial groan escaped as Marcy kept up the foreplay. Her body would feel pain delivered through a clenched grip onto her right breast. Her sliced tongue slithering around the right places, exploring further as she invited him into her mouth. Years of content meant balls storing quite the quantity of semen, something she likely visualized to an extent. He advertised making these sessions fun for both of them, with mutilation incorporated properly and not rushed out of sexual excitement. He hoped she pulled no limits in forcing him to spill his seed, knowing American girls were the horniest.

She twisted her head around a little bit more. Sucking on the cock hardedr. Letting out more of a moan. Her nipples were hard and she was obviously horny. Her head bobbing harder on the cock. Sucking hard on the cock. Her eyes looking up at him. Slurping quite a bit harder on the cock, trying to milk him. The fire starting to get the room hot. Her starting to sweat a little bit at him. A few more squirms coming from down the halls.

Heat definitely made both of them glisten more as the sensation of their session became more passionate even counting the early stages of foreplay. How he wished to feed her everything, relinquishing control and burrow his club like appendage down her entire throat until she drowned there unconscious with frenzied spasms vice gripped onto his manhood. Hung Yang would not operate so savagely, yearning to see what other tricks she could utilize as he clamped harder onto her arose nipple. If angling was better tasting her felt like an exercise worth attempting. Her slurping adorable handing a meal like his footlong. Instead he wouldn't preoccupy her too much, releasing his grip. When most of his cock was visible he squeezed her breast together, encasing him like bread between the carnivorous meal as she innocently had a quarter of him resting in her mouth " I heard women here with nice tits use them like another hole. Try this and lets see if how much spills and how much you swallow. "

She looked at him. Smilling at him. "Well yeah.. Titty fucking.. but this isnt a good position for that... I should be on my back... you could thrust twords my face, and I can try and suck your cock head, or the other-way and I could rim you.... " Biting her lip a little bit. "Of course it would be best if you pirced both my nipples, and tied them close together.... " grinning a little bit up at him. Standing up, and going to the bed, laying down.

" That does sound like a perfect second step to your transformation. I admit your breasts are mesmerizing and piercing only present them more exotically." Searching through his tools already ominous cogs spin through his head pondering on the device. Shuffling through he found a pattern suitable for Marcy,with the exception of her request. These piercingsportrayed a sexually sadistic nature, however a chain interlocked in the design would suffice in binding them close together. In a similar process he abide by heating them over the fire. The difference was positioning themselves on the bed, footlong penis squeezing nicely between her bosoms. All that was left was tending to her perky nipples. "When I apply, feast on my cock and push those lovely mounds of flesh on them.

She nodded, helping to push her love pillows closer together, off to the side to allow him space to work. Letting out a soft moan as the nipples were pierced. The needle going in and through so easy. She grownaed a little bit more, feeling the cool metal going in, and just a little bit of blood coming out of the tips of her tits. She was sucking just as hard as before. Till her tits were locked together at the nipples, and got into a position where he could fuck up through her, and she could suck at the head of the cock. Licking her lips, with one bit of her bifricated tounge on the inside of her lips, the other half on the outside.

Slipping his hefty members through her breasts immediately he felt warmth. Pressing them firmly against him, he shifted forward with the frition bringing various sensations to his prick. Manipulating her newly acquired piercings, he intentionally tugged to flood her with pleasure disallowing her moan to reach passed the walls as his bulbous head inviting itself to be kissed by his busty homework assignment. Forceful application of his meat pleased her, slowly inserting deeper into her mouth. He get her all the semen she requested soon, knowing the next hole would run supreme versus the pleasure of her moist mouth.

She was looking up at him, using lots of tounge. Her hands on the sides of her chest, stroking the long cock. Soft, and lubed with spit and sweat. She was groaning more then a little bit as he played with her sensitive newly peirced nipples. Looking her soon too be killer in the eyes. Her lips tuggging on the cock head a little bit.

"..Like that..use some teeth I don't mind. Go as ...kk.kinky as you can..GGGEtttt!!!"

Obviously her feminine wilds were affecting him, abrasion radiating from excessive thrusts up and down feeding her the Asian cuisine with crude noises of admiration for her foreplay playing a role in the festivities. Traction through continuously playing with her piercing he imagine scar her up, though the truth was her pain brought more to her performance. Hung knew how to control himself, even if his actions didn't give much credence to the fact at certain points. Even still, he had his limits as she handled him exceptionally with no frame of reference. Regardless he felt the climax arriving soon, buildup ensuring a messy surprise for the busty victim. It make a nice after picture to display her newly modeled breasts with an accessory.

Furiously stroking himself more vigorously, his battle with resisting the urge to not unleash himself was drawing to a conclusion. Marcy's patience would pay off in due time, jerking off with assistance of her breast sandwich and her precious mouth keeping him moist and lubricated. Penetrating deeper he held all his cock into her throat, groaning loudly with his occupied digits twisting her pierced nipples. Swelling, he felt a sensation of being clogged for years barring it all. Overflowing through her throat perhaps a gallon of semen, enough to strike through the nose and a few spilling from the mouth to coat her hefty chest. It went on for a whole minute, unable to really free his grip immediately.

Of cousre even with that big of a cock, it wouldn't go that deep into her throat. Not wile she was being titty fucked at the same time. She did try and swallow as much as the seed as possible. Though, with that much, it would be impossible for her yo do so. It entering her mouth, and coming out of her nose as well as flowing down her chest. Her eyes staying looking up at him. She licked her lips as his cock continued to spew forth. Twords the end she wasnt swallowing any more as she was pretty damn full, and was wondering how often he could cum like that.

Serenity, nirvana, whatever heavenly or divine thought was how he conceded to the mere thought of unleashing his seed onto Marcy. Wailing sounds of appreciation for what constituted as simply foreplay was gradual, if not treated special for using her as a personal sperm bank. Freeing his cock from the vice of her lovely lips, he stared at his handy work as those hands finally withdrew from her nipples. "I hold that was fun...it was my first!" Instead he opted to reach for the camera with an insidious ploy conquered up. To her horror or amazement she would feel him still fully hardened as his erect members laid between her breast idly. " Give the audience a sexy pose with your tits hugging my cock and a kiss to the tip. Have to present your piercings after all."

She took a Few Differnt poses for the Cammera. Moving her lips, opening her mouth again. The pircings were nice.. but were not realy the sort of thing that they were here for. She could have done that herself. The only reason she had not was the program wanted virgin flesh for the freshman students to mutilate. She was listing to sounds of screaming coming from two of the other rooms. Wondering what was going on in there. She enjoyed giving the blow job, getting the pircings, and having her tounge cut in half. But.... . She tried to smile a bit, and push her tits together. "So.. what now.. need to rest a bit.. want to go check and see what the other people are up too... ? "

" Could use a little break, I promised before the night is done your pussy will match your throat. Also you have been patient, I will brand you tonight." Hung took time to supply proper equipment to clean themselves. Heading to the shower he would cleanse himself, grabbing enough social cues to invite her as well. Perhaps test her tongue via making out before heading to the room to see what was going on around them. Maybe it inspire him for other ideas.

((Shower scene can be skipped))

She made out with him. and reminded him that HE should get dressed when they went out into the halls. All the rooms were made so that they could be looked into by anyone passing by. Check up on things. Sure it provided no privacy, but it was hard to tell when you were being watched. And you had to want to want to look, you couldnt be supprised. In the next room they couple were fucking. But the girl had already lost her hands, The guy had deep fried them, And was eating off the stubs. They were in bed, riding cowgirl, with a noose around her neck, him holding the rope, and bringing her ip and down his cock by her neck.

He felt it would provide a terrible example to swing his cock, possibly stealing attention away from their performances and in other scenarios interrupt the steamy session between the two of them currently. Some were what he deem mediocre, while a few acts set the bar for creativity. One such example he viewed extensively was a woman positioned on the wooden mechanism as a guillotine was almost in view, the male plowing into her relentlessly until the moment of execution. Based on his expression at the beheading her pussy contorted and squeezed him immensely. Slipping a digit or two by bestowing his hand down below whether clothed or not, grinding in circular moments on her clit. " It gives ideas no doubt."

Marcy smirked a little bit, and Kissed Hungs Cheek. "Lets nock on the door and see if we can borrow the head for a little bit... your hung enough to get a special type of blow job..." Looking through the window, wondering if the guy in there was that hung as well. She licked her lips again. A little supprised that he had gone to the gullitine so early. But this guy seemed to have lots of taxidermy equipment, so probably would need time with the body to do what ever he was going to end up doing.

Discernible knocks clashed against the strong surface of the door mainly to entertain the thought for Marcy. Surprisingly the male lack the willpower, creaming his meat into the recently departed with a grotesque expression representing an intense orgasm. Her spasms made this experience excruciating pleasurable, slowly coming to the realization someone was watching. Leaving the area he was well endowed akin to Hung, just lacking slightly as he glanced at Marcy. " Can I help you, beautiful? " the Spaniard asked with no ounce of shame demonstrated in his facial cues or body language. He stood at attention, guessing she belonged though a tad disappointed he was with another. Who to say sharing was off the realm of possibilities.

(( Depending how you play this out...well you can guess ;D ))

Marcy was Smilling. "Hi.. Im Marcy, Im guessing you already know my snuff stud here... We were wondering if we could borrow the head for a little bit... At the same time... Shes looking like shes begging for a post mortum spitting... " Ash said with a smile. "Hung here has never fucked before, just gotten head from me... and well.. Him taking the neck hole of that slut could be fun wile you go from behing.. You both just came though.. so I know it will take a little rime to work yourselves back up..." Blowing a kiss at the both of them. Her tits still tied together. And of course her speech slurred from the bifurcation.

" Haven't really had the pleasure, hard not to recognize a foreigner; Señorita!"Alejandro noticed this Asian handywork bestowed onto her form, nothing too innovative but sufficed in enhancing the beauty of a luscious precious gem. Exhaustive as his session was, Marcy potentially sprung his boner back to full life. Discovering this male was a virgin astonished him, however the it mattered little to him. Anyone in the Dolcett programs were aspiring culling officers, each demonstrating an interesting spin for the class. Her request though apparently innocent did not humor him entirety. " What about you? As fun as Alice here was, now she is my project to reconstruct. What is your thought when I get some energy back to double team you? Ensure I save the culling for him."

Hung knew in regards to other students his inexperience probably amused them, this Spaniard oblivious to the fact comparing physical forms his 'appendage' dominated this man. Estimating closer to nine inches, the Chinese exchange student barely registered the thought of utilizing a dead body for pleasure. Sharing Marcy was something he was practically adamant in not doing, but for all Marcy has offered his pride could be spared temporarily. " Ever get two guys at once? I be oblige to give that fantasy."

Marcy Shrugged a little bit. And Decided to walk into the room. Licking her lips a little bit. Hoe much trouble could she possibly get into really. She was going to die no matter what, and thats what she wanted. She grinned. "Sorry, but were waisting time...." And picked up the head by the hair, showing it to the guys. "You guys.. always thinking that decapitation is instant death..." the head was blinking and mouth gasping for breath. "Sure, shes guarenteed to die.. but has a few moments left.... why dont one of you come over here.... " Marcy held the head in her hands . "Going to miss you Allice... " and she kissed the girl on the lips, before, putting the mouth on her own pussy, where the disembodied head licked a little bit. "Who wants a killer double blow job?" Grinning a little bit more. as She wanted too see who would first raise there hand, but more importantly who was rock hard first.

Alejandro was not traditional in his sexual appetite, not necessarily wasteful than his concentration on her vice gripping pussy immediately after the decapitation in mind. A freshened corpse had more appeal versus than the head, truthfully wanting to reserve her head for art. This woman had some knowledge of biology itself. Though he lacked the boner completely rock hard, the idea did not mean she couldn't warm him up. " Suppose she deserves that much. "

" Admit it be a first, seems greedy to deny a live breathing woman. No offense, but she can't feel pleasure anymore. It perhaps will rev my engine down below."

"Why Dont you two talk,,, Ill suck off Hung first since hes already hard.. Is that alright Alejandro ?" She said with a grin. Holding the girl by the hair. It was still moving around. "OOh.. this ones hanging on still.. might have one that takes a long time to actually die...: grinning more. Marcy moved to Hung, squating down. She took the Girls head and started to slide Hungs massive cock into the neck hole, and out the mouth. The womans tounge moving around and the jaw opening as the cock went through. Ash locked lips with her, and the cock pushed into her mouth, licking the cock head as it went into her own.

A sentient condom was the fate of the recently beheaded Alice, lucubrated immensely and a peculiar feeling of pleasure surging from the combination blowjob administered on his robust manhood currently encased within a piece of carcass. Out of instinct Hung shifted his cock forward, already uttering a coarse groan while Marcy went to town. "...V..very... creeeeatttivee!!!! Hung's body involuntarily shudder at the performance between the two showing homage to his body akin to a temple. Marcy was embracing his dark urges, even pushing for him to indulge them in creative scenarios. Given the look Alejandro had told him soon he involve himself.

" If I might object, would you want tending down below? I've been told my passionate kisses to the lower lips are delightful"

Back
Top Bottom