Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I've been struck with an immense craving for a Fate/Universe story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryees

Imperishable Fractal
Hey, all, Ryees here. Been around these parts for a while now, and always left myself in peace in my request thread. For the first time, though, I have been struck with a craving strong enough to make a separate post about it.

The Nasuverse is something of a fetish of mine, and I've had a general want for a Fate/Universe thread for a while now. However I recently watched Fate/Zero for the... seventh time? Tenth? Hard to judge. And with Unlimited Blade Works 2015 floating around, I've just been feelin' the Fate really deep.

There are a handful of details about it in my request thread (linked below), but for the most part I'm fairly open about the plot and characters. We can each play a Master, and create our own Servants to play, or we can play a Master/Servant duo. On that note (I'm looking at you, Shirou) I wouldn't mind some smut in this thread, but it isn't required. I don't want this to be PvP, though; I would like our characters to end up working together in some fashion, whether that be as a Master/Servant pair or a pair of Masters who work together. Each of us playing a Master and having our own Servant is my preference.

PM away! Really looking to get this thread going as soon as possible. Haven't been struck like this in a long time—and never in my time on BMR.

It's worth noting that I have now tried this with one player, and I now have a warning: I intend to play a fairly high power level character, so your understanding of the Nasuverse should probably be pretty good. As per a Grail War, our characters will almost certainly start out adversarial if they're both Masters, so you will need to be able to keep up in that sense until we pair up. And then we'll be unstoppable!

Ryees Kimara's Castle In the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom