Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whoops... (bit & TheCount)

"Now remember I have to get going early tomorrow so don't whine if I leave you here on your own and I wake you up at three A.M."

"Yeah sure..." He said not paying attention at all to his girlfriend. He was eying a football magazine as he was already set inside her bed like almost every other night. They had quite the active night life, if you catch my drift, but tonight she had to get rest because she was going back home for the long weekend. Alex was fine with just smuggling tonight, he knew they would go back to their usual night activities once she was back. His girlfriend set the alarm clock and then slid under the covers next to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. She said one thing, and placed her body right next to his, before turning off the light. He smiled and placed the magazine on the floor while he then got into sleeping position like every night. "Good night honey..."

There was a sudden noise as his girlfriend got up [you can choose her name], but Alex did not react at all. His girlfriend did everything possible to not bother him too, so she was soon out of there by early morning. Alexander's current state of mind was dreaming. What a beloved dream it was too. All of a sudden he pictured himself getting up going to the kitchen. At the kitchen was his girlfriend's apartment mate, and they got to talking, and then flirting, and then kissing, and so on... He was in heaven. But it was just a dream.

A ray of sunlight hit his eyes, as he slept that made it's way to wake his conscious. He found it odd, as the sun did not rise in his girlfriend's room. He smelled a familiar scent, but didn't know from where. He opened his eyes in a pink room, nothing like the one he had fell asleep in. Everything was different, even the sheets, were all fussy and messy. There was also a funny feeling as he... was not wearing anything at all either. His heart raised and he looked ot his side seeing, what he recognized as his girlfriend's apartment mate's hair and bare back. He did not know what to do... his heart raced as he had come top the realization of the obvious. "Oh shit..." He whispered as he looked around the room once more to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom