Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy fun RP Please come play with me (3 new ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
hello my Name is tiffany. I am a Bisexual female open to Diverse combinations. I prefer to Play Female But I can play Male Side Chars. I enjoy all sexual Pairing's. Male/female female/female Male/male and more

PLEASE PM ME ITS BETTER THEN LEAVING A MESSAGE HERE! thanks

some rules

1- Please no 1 Liners Try to give me back what I give you. I like nice long posts lol with some Meat to it.

2- People that start the RP then Vanish 3 Posts in with no explanation. This is really Annoying if your not commited Please dont start the RP

3- If I dont message Back after a couple of days please send a reminder. Its Possible to forget and a reminder is always Nice. I will try and do the same Myself. No one is Perfect everyone can forget now and then.

4- Please Never control My Chars

I am posting 12 ideas (6 incest 6 NON incest) and seeking some new RP. contact me by PM and lets make a story together both Girls and guys welcome. I am willing to tweak Ideas and play around with them. All ideas can be Converted to Girl Girl or adding Guy and gay or lesbian RP if you like.

I prefer to RP in PM but not a deal breaker. I like to RP every day I am into Sexuality but I like a lot of Plot as well and Char development. If you have any ideas you want to run by me feel free to contact me. I will play almost any Incest Idea if it is rational.

again PM....PLEASE! I may not look at this page often so please PM me don't just post on here...however a bump is always appreciated.

PS. The first 6 are NON incest the last 6 are Incest Based I hope you like what you see.

--------------------

1- Bored teen makes a joke sex add with best friend

(A couple of Teen Girls make a joke Video)

2 15 year old Girls are Bored surfing the Net. They Find a Sight where people 18 and up can Make online Sex Adds seeking like minded people. The Girls could be Drunk or sober. They could be Lesbians or just experimenting. They Have sex on Camera Posting the video. They say there seeking older couples orgies and wild sex. They gave a fake email and a fake City and state and phone number. They are only bored and Joking they dont want to be Found for real.

A local Married Couple in a incest Based Family find the Add. They recognise the Girl and decide to test if they could add her to there fun. They Begin to Hire her to clean there Pool and Chores around the house to make some extra Cash. They Have there teen Son Seduce her so they begin to date. (The Son already has regular sex with his Parents). How this continues i would love to see!

-----------------------

2- Replacing twins

(an Adopted Twin replaces her Sister)

after Happy parents give birth to Twin Girls they decide to only keep one. The Other sister is put into the Adoption System and raised by a few Families for 14 years. Then after Running away (Sis A) finds her True Family including Twin Sister (sis B). For some Time she gets a Friend to spy on her Sister to examine her Life and break into her room reading her Diary. Then (Sis A) Kidnaps her own sister and Locks her away some place dark where she wont be Found. After that she Replaces her Sister taking her Boy Friend her Friends All her life.

As Time Passes she not just Replaces her Sister she does Better then her Sister. She ends up replacing the head Cheerleader she is the best on the track team. Her stolen Boyfriend and her get along better and her Parents do as well. If the Trapped sister ever manages to get freed and return home she May find people prefer her Twin. Even after they learn the truth...

-----------------------

3- MY lazy BF his dad my Sister things are out of control

(A teenage Couple that are each very Different Find Acceptance with others)

This Plot is about a teenage couple facing there Differences as Graduation gets closer. The girl eager to work and save money for college and her future. The Guy a horny Teenager who just wants to drink smoke weed lay by the pool and Fuck his GF as much as possible over the summer. Her BF's father impressed with her Motivation gives her a job at his company. Leaving her Far to Busy to fuck him much at all Leaving him Bitter and annoyed. And worse his GFs younger sister who is in love with him wont leave him alone. He mostly ignored the girl finding her annoying. But with his GF so busy he begins to enjoy being worshiped. She brings him food drinks and gets weed off a friend. She seems thrilled to spend all summer by the pool or doing anything at all he is in the mood to do. Leaving him to start Pondering as he Masturbates just how many other useful things the girl could do for him that her sister is not doing.

Will the Motivated young Woman working so Close with an Older powerful man find her BF a boy and start to crave a man? Will she ever learn her Sister is being used for Sex and will she be jealous or pleased that he bugs her less for sex? Will he learn his gf is fucking his dad!

the girls mom could be an interesting addition in a few ways

--------------------------

4- my GFs father

(A teen Girl's eagerness to Impress her Lovers parents is Put to Use)

A story of a teenage girl who is dating a teenage guy/girl. Only Problem is after she meets his Parents. She does not leave the best first impression. (humiliating herself in some fashion) She believes she has blown any shot at a good first impression. Until the Father asks her to come over again so they can talk. This will lead to some form of sexual relationship with her and her BF/GFs father. This could be Rape or black mail. Or perhaps completely willing eager sex. Exploring her relationship with her BF/GF as well as the Father. Exploring the Mothers position in all of this. How could this not be a fantastic RP.

--------------------------

5- manikin comes to Life

(A cursed Teen in a fish out of water Story)

300 Years ago a Teenaged Girl is Trapped in a Plastic Body. This story is not so Much about why or How she was Trapped. In the Modern time her Body is a manikin in a Store. By Night the spell Begins to Fail and she is Turned Back into a real Girl. By Day she reverts back to a manikin. Some one Working at the store Discovers her Naked Confused walking around the store at Night. He or she learns the Truth in Time and Does there Best to Help this Girl. He shows her the Modern world. All Along they try and Break her Curse and free her. While Having to Return her each Day to the store.

-------------------

6- Runaway Finds God or becomes one.

(A run away encounters a Cult who thinks she is a Godess)

a Young Teenage Girl who ran away from Home Comes into contact with a Minister. The Minister seems Kind and Offers her a place to stay in the Church in exchange for Chores. Over Time she is asked to Move in with his Family. The Minister and his Family are always Trying to get her to believe in God. She loves them but stays true to her Beliefes. She also meets a nice Boy and begins to Date him.

However in Time she learns there interest in her is Not as simple as it seemed. They Kidnap her and Take her to a temple that was Built under the real church. A Temple to the Greek Godess Aphrodite godess of Sex and Lust. There she learns they believe she is the reincarnation of Aphro. She looks exactly like a girl in a painting they have. She has the right birthmark and so on. She also learns her Boy Friend is one of the cult.

this could go one of 2 ways. Either there just a Cult and insane but will Hold the girl Captive against her Will. Trying to force her to believe. Or there not Insane she is really Aphrodite and her Powers will begin to show them self and develope. In addition the Father is also a god maybe Hadies. But he can only gain his Godhood by Aphrodite willingly giving it to him

INCEST IDEAS

1- Adopting a family daughter to play with

(a daughter Adopted for sex)

A family adopts a 15 year old girl with a very rocky past. A pre teen modal with A past that saw her living on the streets and prostitution in order to eat and survive. For 2 months after adoption her new life is perfect. Warm bed huge room great food and a perfect family. Then her brother comes into her room at night. He threatens to tell there Parents Lies about her and have her kicked out if she does not suck his cock. Scared to loose paradise she obeys.

the long term of this RP is every member of the Family already has sex. They adopted her share her as a family pet of sorts. A sexual free for all.

------------------------

2- Sexsomnia

(A real life sleep Walking Condition makes great RP)

a medical condition that results in a specific Kind of Sleep Walking. In this Case the person seeks out sex or sexual Acts. Often they seem Fully aware of what they are doing as well. They have open eyes they can Talk and Walk. Drugs Booze stress or Being Horny are naturel Causes of Sexsomnia.

My Plan is a 15 year old Girl who has been sleep walking for years. Without warning her Night time Walks take on a very different tone. I was thinking people in her family would begin to use her. Touching her teasing her guiding her to a bed. Her ex starved father in a stale marriage. Her bored mother desperate for something new. Her teen brothers Virgin who just wants sex with anyone. Maybe even her Sister looking to explore her own desires.

During the day she remembers nothing. She wakes up in her own bed only naked. But at Night she is the Family play toy. As time passes father and Mother each find out what the other is doing. Brother and sister as well of course. Soon enough they are learning to share the young girl. Finding ways to get her horny during the day as well. So she will have a higher chance of sleep walking that night. Maybe even Drugging her or finding ways to get her Drunk.

Oddly enough it makes the family closer. Mom and dad's stale Marriage is alive and Intense again.

---------------------

3- Stolen at birth

(A girl sepperated from her Family at birth is thrown back into there home)

I plan this to be an interesting exploration RP of A young girl maybe 5 stolen at birth. She was raised by people she believed to be her parents. (after forgetting her old life) As she grows to a teenager, She learns the truth. She is returned by police to her family but to her they are just strangers and she misses the only parents she has ever known. To them She is a reminder of a terrible loss over a decade past that they don't all want to remember. This could be a very intense relationship.

Will a Brother finding himself Living with an attractive girl come on to her? Will she be a source of Comfort to a Father having marital issues and seeing her as a Distraction. Will she find Family with Strangers?

We could RP the people, she always believed to be mom and dad as well. They would be in Jail but there can be visitation. Perhaps add a Sister or Brother that was a real child of the Kidnappers and now is Homeless (or adopted). The Only person she knows as family she has left in a this group of strangers that the police and therapists insist is her family.

----------------------------------

4- trailer trash owned by a black master

200 years ago a Wealthy white Family owned a dozen Slaves including a poor black Family. Now today the white family have fallen on Hard times. Then have been reduced to Trailer trash and can hardly pay the bills. When the owner of the Park a wealthy black man realizes this is the same family that used to own his ancestors. He pushes himself more and more into the mothers life and eventually bed. But his real goal is to seduce them with his wealth marry the woman. And own her family in his mansion. And his primary target...her young Blond blue eyed Doe of a daughter.

This idea is about seduction and corruption. Forced incest and eventually willing incest. Mommy daughter and sister/sister and brother/sister. All at the command of there black master.

-------------------------------

5- innocent girls slutty mommy

(Mommy uses her Daughters BF to corrupt her Baby girl.)

A teenaged Girl raised by her Father to be a very Morally uptight young Lady. She moves in with her Mother at age 15. Her Mother being a sexually wild free bodied woman. She quickly grows bored of her Daughters Nagging and moral uptightness. When her Daughter Finds a nice sweet boy to date. Her Mommy seduces the boy and fucks him well into the night. Then uses the boy to help corrupt her sweet young daughter.

-------------------

6- Daddy made a mistake

(A family vacation leads to a drunken mistake)

In this Fantasy a father Mother and Daughter. (We could add bothers sisters if needed). Go on vacation to visit Family. With so much Family crammed into one House Sleeping conditions are complicated. But when it is settled who will sleep where and with who. The Father and Uncle go out drinking like old time. A fight between 2 Cousins forces a change in sleeping rooms. And the Daughter ends up in the bed her Mother Would have been in. In the confusion no one remembers to call the father/uncle.

This could lead to one of 2 fun situations. When Father and uncle return home drunk off there asses. The Dad goes to the room he believes his Wife is in....and slides into bed naked feeling up his daughter. They have sex in a pitch black room him thinking its his wife. The daughter knows the Truth of course but Always secretly desired her Daddy. In the Moment she gives in not thinking of the Future....After that we deal with the fall out

or the uncle sneaks in planning to continue a long standing affair with his brothers wife. And does not know its really his teenage niece he has slid into bed with.

in both cases there being drunk is a main reason not to notice the differences in wife/daughter. By the end they may work it out but not be willing to Stop by then.

----------------------

I hope you like my Ideas. Again Please PM me I seldom Look at this Post. If you want to start an RP a PM is the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom