Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kiko's journal, enter at your own risk

Happy turkey day everyone!! ^^ Or ham day, as it is. Got one for my husband so he would be able to enjoy the day, and despite initial grumblings he seemed to have enjoyed it. ^^ And I managed to work off a few calories by taking a nice walk in the woods behind me. I took pictures to upload, but there's no port on this computer to upload it on, so it might take a bit more time.

Anyway, happy thanksgiving to those in America, and for those elsewhere.... *Gives a slice of ham anyway*

Little life lesson for you, Bluemoon!

When talking to a former coworker about online games and hobbies never mention that you roleplay. If it so happens you do mention roleplay and they bring up DND, do not say that you mean pure writing. If you do and they bring up violent 'kick to the head' roleplay do not, under any circumstance, say 'No, I roleplay erotica'.

You will immediately realize the error of your ways, turn red, and proceed to try to cover your head with the socks you're buying while he laughs and calls you a "tease". Inviting him to the site does not make the situation any less embarrassing, and walking away without grabbing the oranges you went into produce to get... Means you have to go back and talk to that same person again, where when he says 'Ehh, ignore me I'm a weirdo' you try to console him by damn near shouting 'Don't worry I'm a mod on an erotica forum', to have him laugh while you try to explain you talk louder when embarrassed.

Long story made short... Don't play recruiter in real life. Just... Don't. DX

kikora said:
Long story made short... Don't play recruiter in real life. Just... Don't. DX

Tako slightly resents this comment! It's not bad to play recruiter IRL, you just have to -phrase- it right =P

Well, it's not that bad going recruiting IRL. You just can't let yourself get embarrassed about it.

I actually have been pondering like a small stack of like 10 'business cards' or so to make an advertisement for BM - easier to keep under wraps without the embarassment~

How often do you really have to tell someone something before they actually listen to you? Seriously every few days I have the exact same conversation with my in-laws.
Nosy neighbor/relative: Hey, just calling to let you know your dog was out and is at our house.
Me: Yes, our fence is broken and he has to do his business. I'd walk him but I'm insanely busy, so just let him back out and he's trained to come back.
Nosy neighbor/relative: Well he's over here at our house...
Me: Yes, just let him back out and he'll come home.
Nosy neighbor/relative: Oh okay, but he's over here at our house to let you know.
Me: *Annoyed* Just let him outside, he'll do his business, take a walk, and come home. He's usually back in less than a half hour.
Nosy neighbor/relative: Well he's over at my house now.
Me: Alright, well just let him out. *Thinking: I AM NOT GETTING THAT DOG!!*

Now I'd understand the concern if we lived anywhere near a highway, in the city, or the dog was particularly dumb and couldn't find it's way back home. But nope, the road probably has three cars use it a day, excluding ours. It was paved by someone who lived somewhere on this street because the city doesn't care, and we have one neighbor within a quarter mile or more. Our dog is a poodle, and while that has a bad reputation as an annoying dog quite unlike my neighbors five dogs he's not badly behaved. He'll jump on you quick, but wont bark too much, wont run around moving cars, and wont go running off in the woods to pretend to be feral.

It'd really be funny to just record a convo with these people. XD

Another note to self, and anyone who happens to be a member of Fetlife.

If you happen to see a friend comment on a picture, and the thumbnail looks like a baked good shaped kinda like a penis, DO NOT CLICK IT!!! ._.

Found a little puppy today, it had originally been with it's brother hiding in my in-laws shed out of the rain. Apparently they had both escaped by this morning, and when I went to check the mail I found the little female waddling after what had to be it's father. The older dog just left the poor thing behind, so I brought it in before it got sick. Don't know where the little boy is. :S

I don't know if it's sick, but it's just not walking right, seems so lethargic and frightful, it's barely moved or made a sound all day. :( Doubt we'll keep it, but I am worried all the same.

At least you took him in, though, right? He might be sick, because of the weather and such. But it's better to have him be a little sick and inside a warm home where he'll be properly fed until you take him somewhere that can help than have him be outside. D:

I <3 you for taking him in. :3

I think I've effectively shattered every friendship I've had. =_=

Going to be pretty quiet for a while, I'm afraid.

Well, I finally seem to have a job again, provided I pass the background check. ^^;; Thank goodness for being a boring person and having a clean background! ^^;;

It's not much, just a little thing at Subway, I'm not sure what the hours or pay will be, but it's something, at least.

Feels like every time I'm at an emotional high, I've got to hit a low again. Like a keep climbing for something that will help me feel right, and eventually fall right back to the same crappy position I started in. =_=

I got the job at Subway, not many hours, min wage pay, but it was something. So far though seems like we've spent more money actually getting it than I've made so far... And on what would have been my fifth day it looks like I'll be fired. Made a mistake, I thought they said come in for the schedule on Thursday, but they said call Tuesday, pick it up on Wednesday. My second week of work and I have a no call no show, and the boss didn't seem happy with me at all.

There's a zero tolerance policy for no calls no shows, apparently. I can't afford to be out of work again. =_=

I am officially out of work. That has to be a record of sorts. =_=

But, I decided it's time to apply for college. I'm going in for applied behavioral science major, healthcare administration minor, and sociology minor. Now I just need scholarships and grants. ._.

Yeah, and we had already sunk a lot of money on actually getting the job. Interview clothes not ruined by Rose, work pants, cell phones to keep in touch since we have just one car. =_= Lost money getting and losing the job.

But ah well, gotta move forward. ^^ *Hugs MM tightly* Thank you!! ^^

I'm not sure which feels worst, being used... Or knowing you're being used, but too afraid of losing another friend to do anything about it. -_-

The last few months I've acted like a complete bitch. A bitch to those I was close to, and those I was not. There's no excuse for it, I could try to justify it all day but the fact is that I hadn't taken the time to think through how others might feel before I opened my mouth. Mistook exerting myself for acting like a cunt... And those I was closest to before not want nothing to do with me.

Now I feel like I am stuck between this person who is always taken advantage of and used, and someone who steps all over the feelings of those I care about. I tried making a few new friends to talk to, and just got drug around by the collar again in the same pitiful way I've always been. Same situation of someone only wanting to push my limits on intimacy, and getting offended when I pull back. Don't return even a virtual hug and I'm a cunt. Worst than that, I'm made to feel like the villain again for having my feelings hurt.

Bullied into a situation I'm not comfortable in to begin with, and he ends up describing me as having a 'Dead-end vagina'. I'm sorry, but that hurts! Yet somehow I'm a haughty cunt for breaking off. Still, for the sake of the friendship, I apologize, and he's happy... Until a few days later when I mention my clever and perfectly normal little girl is attending speech therapy twice a week, because she is a tad late with her speech. Instantly he says autism. All I said was 'that's my pet peeve, there. People throwing out that diagnosis'. You would have though I hit the boy! He's mad, declaring he was just trying to help and that his nephew has autism. The more he yells at me, the angrier I get.

People can't just pop on in and after hearing one symptom try to diagnose a complex personality disorder. That is about the entire reason I am considering going into psychology, to get educated and tell people to stop doing that! I tried to explain this to him. Tried to tell him why I can't stand when people try to push diagnosis's when they don't know the other person.. And now, again, I am an ungrateful cunt. To make it worst, he wouldn't leave me alone! I told him not to IM unless he wants to apologize, he kept harassing. DOZENS of messages, all about how much of a haughty bitch I am for not appreciating his friendship. I had to block him to make it stop. =_=

Gosh... I miss my old friends.... =_=

This person sounds like a dick. Drop him like you would a very hot potato. You are not a cunt. You're lovely.

*Hugs Kikora*

I went to speech therapy, as far as I know I'm not autistic... Could explain a lot though :p

*Hugs EA*

I have my moments, trust me. More than just brief ones, sometimes, but I really do appreciate that.

I went to speech therapy too, and so did her daddy. I don't see the problem.

College is annoying me far more than I thought it would. I don't know if it's because it's online and people just don't care, or if I got stuck in a bad batch. >< Either way, it's giving me a headache. I'm having a hard time finishing my first week assignment, not because it's hard, but because the people are just making me want to hurt them.

This is just an introduction to online learning, seems straightforward enough. Write down strengths and weaknesses with learning new skills. Not hard. Still, some of the responses make me want to strangle the 'writers'.

TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS ANY WHERE
1) ORGANISING
BECOUSE IF YOUR NOT NEET YOUR IN TROUBL
GET YOUR REST IF U DONT YOUR MIND NOT GOING TO WOK RITE .
2)MAKE SHER U HAVE YOUR THINGS IN YOUR BAG AND READY TO GO .
U WILL NEVER FIND IT IF U DONT. U DONT WANT TO BE LATE. TO ANY THING .
3)MAKE SURE U EAT BECOUSE U CAN BE HEART ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEATH NOT ONLY THAT IF YOU GO WITH OUT EATING
U WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR SCHOOLING AND SCHOOL IS VERY IN PORTENT IF U WANT TO DO YOUR GOALS OUT OF LIFE U CANT DO IT LIKE THAT .

Seriously? I mean really? Paying thousands of dollars to go to an online school, and THAT is what you put up to be graded?

Back
Top Bottom