Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sci-Fi/Fantasy Craving (Dark Themes, MxF only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello! Welcome to my request thread. Let me begin by saying that I have been RPing for a few years now and I am looking specifically for people who enjoy cooperative storytelling. I've got an idea for what sort of dark, twisted world I want to create, but I would love it if you, my partner, were willing to talk with me OOC and come up with your own additions to my ideas. As for what kind of writing I'm looking for, I would like at least 2-3 paragraphs per post, though I'm willing to drop down to just 1-2 on occasion if a more rapid pace fits the tone of the scene. I don't particularly care what your gender is IRL so long as you can play convincing and engaging female characters.

Now, as to my idea for this world: I want to create a world of science fiction or fantasy (or a combination of the two, if you're so inclined) that is fueled by the idea of misogyny. In this world, women are an inferior slave class and are conditioned to believe that their Masters, the Men above them, are god-like beings who were chosen to rule solely on the basis that they have a cock. Any woman who believes or acts contrary to this is branded a heretic and subject to cruel reeducation. Furthermore, the technology and/or magic of this world, however sophisticated it might be, is generally fueled by women in some way (think girls in pony bondage pulling carriages and plows, magic fueled by the sexual frustration of women being edged for months, that sort of thing).

What I would like from my partner: I want us to explore this world and the many creative ways that we can find to be cruel to the women in it. This means that, ideally, you would be willing to play multiple women as the story demands. Some of them might become recurring characters, others might just be one-offs. For bonus points, you could even play some male characters if you want to experiment with that side of the world. Additionally, having few or no limits would be helpful for this game.

What to expect from me: At least one post a day, my schedule providing. My job is technically an essential service, so I might have to work extra shifts if the snow gets bad. Also, a lot of OOC chat and bouncing ideas around. I'm also willing to play multiple men. I like the idea of looking at a bunch of different viewpoints for this game, so we could each play several different characters who might be completely unrelated to each other.

I would prefer to play this game via email

Things I’d like to see in this game:
Orgasm control/denial
Zoophilia
Nullification
Torture (sexual and non-sexual)
Humiliation
Abuse
Watersports
Pet play
Degradation

Things I don’t want: