Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Galaxie's Looking For Girls (And Boys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxie

Planetoid
[td] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [/td]

[td]
Hi, you can call me Galaxie. I'm 20 years old, female and currently enrolled full time in college. I'm bisexual with a heavy female preference. I've been roleplaying on and off since I was... twelve? Yeah that sounds right. My escapades in sexual roleplaying are rather limited, though.​
Roleplaying & My Expectations​
I greatly prefer to write F/F, but I'll do a M/F plot if you have an idea that piques my interest, or I have one that I like. With that, I generally play females but in cases where we double (ie, canon/oc pairings) I would be okay with playing a male canon for you if you play a canon of my liking. I also greatly prefer to write over threads than PMs as, well, I just don't like writing over PMs. I write decent length (1-3 solid paragraph) posts in third person, and you can usally expect at least a few replies a week from me. First person really bothers me - even "I" and "you" instead of "my character" and "your character" when planning bothers me.

My F-list is here. I don't really feel the need to describe what you'll find there in depth. Basically I like girls, light kinks and realism. I have a hard limit on vore, gore, toiletplay, noncon, bestiality and cum on the face. Pretty much anything that isn't those is possible at my discretion and I'm open to compromise. I really like F/F pairings with a slow burn that become romantic and cute and sweet but also become really hot when the clothes come off - and they do often. I love little bits of realism, everything from silly moments to worrying about birth control when possible to things being less than perfect during sex.​
Plot Ideas​
For the most part, I'm willing to do M/F or F/F unless the plot has strictly female describers.

I'd kill for anything based on Clarke/Lexa from The 100, especially something that alters the ending of 3x07. Also open to alternate universes of pretty much any sort.

Three years after finally ending their two years of on/off relationship, ex lovers meet at the school they used to go to, drink a little too much vodka and spend the night realizing that they never quite got over each other. Drunken sex and an admission of feelings ensues - but the problem arises the next day when they really take in what happened and the consequences of their actions. One of them has a partner and leaving them isn't really a viable option, maybe they have a kid together or something, but the main characters need to work through the changes in their relationship and the effect it will have on the people around them.

Character A and Character B are in a long term relationship. They've moved in to a new apartment, got a cat, got engaged, whatever. They love each other more than life itself and they're kind of codependant on each other. They have a lot of great sex, exploring new ideas and places to fuck whenever they have the chance. An overlying plot arch to keep this moving varies outside of the sex - maybe they're actually arguing quite a lot? Maybe one cheated, maybe a family member died, or something else to maintain a conflict in the plot. Either way they're screwed, and they have to struggle to keep themselves together in a time where they need each other most. It's drugs and sex. It's late nights on the rooftop, stoned and drunk, and drives deeper in the middle of nowhere to try to escape the chaos of life. It's trying to keep yourself together when the world wants to tear your apart, and it's about not giving up. It's constant rain and tears. It's smoking cigarettes outside of your old high school in the middle of the night and dancing around half naked in the kitchen while you cook one of the only things you know how. It's everything possible and nothing at all, all at once.

Drug dealer x addict fuck buddy plot. Honestly I have a lot in mind for this, as it's based on a plot I wanted to use for a novel but never actually wrote. MC is the addict, she's in a long term relationship. YC is the dealer. They met through MC's boyfriend, and the relationship between MC and her boyfriend is... chaotic to say the least. She's borderline, he cheats. So in an attempt to maintain some sanity in her life, she started hanging out with YC. They ended up fucking one time, and now months later they maintain this relationship. They're pretty much in love with each other, but they avoid thinking about it. Outside of MC and YC's sex-driven relationship, the conflict would be MC and her boyfriend's relationship, which would end when MC shows up at YC's door saying it's finally over, and then working through the aftermath of the breakup and the fact that she has nowhere else to stay. I'm considering having physical abuse involved in the ending of MC and her boyfriend's relationship, but between MC and YC everything would be consensual or at least kind of consensual given the fact that she's occasionally on drugs.

I'd really like something where A and B met in high school/college whatever and became fast friends while spending their time drunk and high and taking walks through forest and 2am drives. They've always loved each other but neither wants to admit it until one day one of them pushes the limits and they wake up hungover and naked the next morning. They're desperate not to let it change their dynamic but neither can deny that the night before was more than a mistake. (I'm mostly looking for F/F when it comes to this plot.)

Two girls were best friends for years until A got in an abusive relationship and they grew apart. A year later, A shows up at B's door in the middle of the night. B has been in love with them for years and thought they were over A. That night, B realizes that she never really got over A in the first place.

A is a waitress at a 24 hour diner. B is the girl who used to show up every night with a few friends in tow - only now she comes alone. On a quiet night, they bond over all day breakfast and coca cola. It's a small, Southern town and B's friends didn't have a positive reaction when B came out. As it turns out, A's also facing the same struggle. Over time, their budding friendship becomes something much more, and together they come up with a plan to get out of this town.

Dormie A is a "heterosexual" while Dormie B is gay/bi. They share a dorm in their first year of college. Throughout the year, Dormie A has to deal with a) having a roommate for the first time, b) said roomie bringing girls over without announcing it and c) the fact that said roomie is really really attractive - even though before now they've considered themself wholly straight. Over the year, the pair move from awkward acquaintances to friends to more as A accepts her love for women.​
[/td]
[td] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [/td]

RE: Galaxie's Requests!

[td]
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [/td]

[td]
Fandom Pairings​
As a general rule I'm picturing myself playing the OCs in this list, but I'm negotiable and will double as a canon of your choice. I'm also open to using the premise of a fandom for an original plot. Or throwing canon characters in to another fandom's universe.
  • Walking Dead - Carol/Daryl, Tara/OC, OC/OC
  • Fear the Walking Dead - Alicia/OC (Eliza Taylor FC)
  • Grey's Anatomy - Callie/Arizona, Arizona/OC
  • Carmilla - Carmilla/Laura, Carmilla/OC (historical maybe?)
  • Pretty Little Liars - Emily/OC
  • Harvest Moon - most canon/canon pairings, maybe a canon/oc
  • Rune Factory - same as above
  • Pokemon - oc trainer/oc trainer, magma/aqua
  • Harry Potter - oc/oc, Luna/oc
  • Vampire Diaries/The Originals - Klaus/Caroline, Klaus/OC
  • Divergent - oc/oc
  • Final Fantasy - only played Tactics Advanced and TA2
  • The 100 - seriously p much everything. Clarke/Lexa, Raven/Octavia, Octavia/Clarke, Clarke/OC, Lexa/OC, Octavia/OC, Raven/OC, OC/OC
  • Inuyasha - Inuyasha/Kagome
  • Orange is the new Black - Alex/Piper, Nicky/OC, Alex/OC
  • Life is Strange - p much any F/F canon ship; or maybe use the time reversal premise another ship (from another show, or ocs)

• Non-Fandom Pairings
    MC/YC, though I may be willing to do the reverse. If I have a plot in mind, you'll see it in the first post.
    • Closeted/Out
    • Siblings or Step-Siblings
    • Good Girl/Bad Girl
    • Fan/Band Member
    • Band Member/Band Member
    • Roommates or Dormies
    • Ex-lovers
    • Student/Teacher
    • Student/Councillor
    • Best Friends
    • Abused/Best Friend
    • Human/Vampire
    • Customer/Tattoo Artist
    • Druggie/Dealer
    • DV Victim/Cop
    • Daycare Worker/Single Parent
    • Music Enthusiast/Record Store Manager
    • Wife/Best Friend
    • DDlg relationship (Or MDlg)
    • Wanting More/One Night Stand
    • Poly Relationship
    [/td]
    [td]
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [/td]

Bump! I would really love to get another game or two going in time for break~

Deleted some plots, added a couple others. I'd love something based on Stardew Valley if anyone here has played it, or something based on The 100 - Clexa, Octaven, maybe Octavia/Clarke or Clarke/Raven. (I pretty much group ship the ladies of The 100.)

Would kill for something based on The 100 or Stardew Valley, but open to f/f in general.

Not looking for new M/F games at all currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom