Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zan's Monstrous Obsession With Alice - Closed due to abandonment

Tenebris Anima

Planetoid
Alexander better known as Zan was looking forward to seeing his little sister Alice, it had been two years since he last saw her and though they had facebook, it would never be the same as having her near. He has always felt protective of her; he even will admit to himself that he feels possessive. That was why he had killed the bastard that had fathered her seven years ago. There was no way in hell he was going to move out and leave his little sister living in the same house as the man.

It had been easy for Zan to arrange things so that it looked like his step-father Wayne was in an accident in the garage while fiddling with the stupid 60’s truck the man had. After the accident his mother and sister were better off, not to mention the life insurance helped a great deal. In fact it was enough to help Zan finish paying off his college and it helped him move out of the house.

The only problem was, when he moved he was almost a day away which was why when his mom called him a month ago and asked if he was willing to let his sister stay with him for a couple of months, he agreed. Sure, in the last six years he had gone back to visit whenever he could but over the past two years he hadn’t been able to make it to their house.

So, he sent out a plane ticket for his sister, first class and prepared for a driver to pick her up from the airport to drop her off at his house. He had a busy day so he didn’t want to risk not being there to get her on time.

When she arrived at his house, he had just finished sending off the final work email and closed down his lap top. Since he worked from home most times, he had a pair of jean shorts on but wore no shoes or shirt when he answered the door. His tattoo’s, most of which he had gotten only in the last four years were plain to see as he looked over the beautiful young woman that was standing before him. “Alice?” He greeted, surprise in his tone as he smiled at her, “Damn little sister, you’ve grown up more than I expected since I saw you last. Come on in, I’ll get your things you go ahead and rest.”

He didn’t let his sister have a chance to argue, moving to collect her luggage with ease, muscles rippling but there was no strain in him. Something he still hadn’t determined was what it was that made him the way he was. There were things about him that neither his mother or sister were aware of but looking at his little sister he felt an urge to bend her over and rip her clothes off rush through him and had to force himself to focus on the luggage in his hands.

“I’ll show you your room, baby girl.” He used the affectionate nickname he had always used for her when she was growing up as he started up the stairs. The house was Spartan in its décor mostly just rosewood and white, a few paintings were placed about to take away from the bland decorations in the house but on the way to the stairs when one glanced into the den it was clear to see the 92’ TV up against the far wall and the soft, cozy looking black sofa and love seat.

Still, he didn’t stop as he told his baby sister who was just fifteen years old, “I was thinking, if you wanted to get comfortable I can call for Chinese food and we can watch a movie and eat like we always used to.” He stopped at a room, second to the right at the top of the stairs and opened the door. This room had some color, he had chosen the color scheme based on his last known information on her favorites and set it up to be comfortable for her. The four poster queen sized bed was off the center of one wall, there was a large desk and comfortable leather desk chair.

Two tall five drawer dressers were situated on either side of the desk and there was a small walk in closet. He had only recently added the small bedside table made of mahogany oak. “This is your room sis, hope you like it. Bathroom is across the hall and mom gave me a list of the body washes and stuff you liked so I stocked up for you.”

RE: Zan's Monstrous Obsession With Alice (Tenebris Anima & heartlesskitten )

She rang the bell, glancing over her shoulder as the taxi drove away. When the door opened she looked up at her brother, a hesitant smile growing on her face. Alice had dressed in her favorite sundress, pale blue and white that fell just to her upper thigh and hugged her rather ample chest. He looked a little scary, with all his tattoos, much more than he had before he left. Alice smiled wider as she commented about her growing, at least he noticed it. “Thanks, Zan,” she said, handing him the bags.

Walking into his house, she looked around at the neutral decor, his ink was the brightest color in the room. Her hazel eyes inspected her surroundings and she turned back to him. “I really appreciate you letting me stay, I mean, I love mom but...she gets too controlling sometimes and I think we both needed our breathing room.”

The girl followed him, up the stairs, grinning at his old nickname. “I’d love to get Chinese, sweet and sour pork is my favorite. We should totally do a movie marathon until we can’t keep our eyes open. And cookies, lots of cookies.”

Alice walked into her room and turned around, finally facing him, “This is so cool, I love it. It’s a lot bigger than my room at home. Only one problem, I’m gonna have to buy a lot more clothes to fill up two dressers.”

She laughed, dimpling a smile at him, her hazel eyes sparkling. Reaching out, she grabbed his hand and pulled him to sit with her on the bed, “So tell me what you’ve been up to, Zan. Any special girls?”

RE: Zan's Monstrous Obsession With Alice (Tenebris Anima & heartlesskitten )

Zan smiled at Alice as he led the way and put her things down, “I’ll order all those for you sis,” he agreed to her choices of Chinese food and then watched her react to her room. “Well of course, little sis. I plan to take you shopping while you are here.” Of course, he would be waiting on that for a few days. He intended to give his little sister some time to get accustomed before he took her out and around.

When she asked for some updates, he sat down with her as she pulled him to sit beside her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pressing his lips to her forehead. “Only special girl in my life would be you at this point.” He shrugged as he explained, “Last girlfriend decided to cheat on me and haven’t bothered since, just been busy working and preparing things for your stay here. After all, I’ve missed my baby sister, though gotta admit you sure don’t look like a baby girl anymore.”

As he embraced her for a moment, he drew in a deep breath catching her scent and felt the rush of desire fill him, suddenly the thought of forcing her to lie back, lifting the bottom of her sun dress and ripping off anything she wore beneath appealed to him. The very thought of tasting her sweet young pussy aroused him, but more with her being fifteen she could well be a virgin which would be even sweeter than normal human blood. “What about you, Alice? Got any boyfriends back home?”

Back
Top Bottom