Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling All Good Girls, Sluts, Dommes and Those In Between (Originals & Fandoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fool

Super-Earth
Hello, and welcome to my cozy little thread. I'm here looking for something to keep me entertained for a bit, if not quite a while. I'm not going to bother writing out a particularly long spiel here, and instead will condense this this thread in the hopes of it attracting a broader audience. I'm looking for something hetero, preferably, with me playing the male. Either long term or short term is fine by me, and the ratio of plot to smut can be rather flexible. I post, on average, two to three meaty paragraphs and can go for more if I'm particularly involved in the plot, though I prefer to keep it around that mark. I'm looking to RP through PM's, and that is also the best way to contact me. If you post in this thread, I likely won't notice. Oh, and do you like fandoms? I do. I don't play cannons, but you can if you like. Regardless, you can find my fandoms in the spoiler below.

Fandoms:
(Asterisks denote interest)
Alien Versus Predator (Or their separate franchises)
Assassin's Creed
Bioshock (Play Elizabeth for me?)
DC Comics

Destiny
Dragon Age (Play Sera for me?)*
Elder Scrolls *
Fallout (Play Piper for me?)*
Far Cry (Primal, especially)*
Game of Thrones
Halo
Harry Potter
The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings*
Marvel
Mad Max
Mass Effect
Metal Gear*
Overwatch
Pokemon
Saints Row
Star Wars
The Walking Dead (Play Beth for me?)
The Witcher*
Warhammer 40,000*
World of Darkness/Chronicles of Darkness
World of Warcraft*

Cravings:

Werewolves (Primal Urges, Bestial Lust, Pack Dynamics, Emotional Struggle, Physical Struggle, and Savage Fury, all while Rutting with Mutts under the Full Moon)
*Modern Supernatural Setting (Ghosts, Demons, Vampires, Monster Hunters and more, oh my)
*(Dark? High? Low?)Medieval Fantasy (Knights and Tourneys, Nobles and Dragons, Elves and all manner of mythical beast- in a somewhat familiar setting)
Twisted Fairy Tales (Alice in Wonderland, Red Riding Hood, Beauty and the Beast... the list goes on)
*Secret School for Young Mages (Think Harry Potter, but entirely different. Isn't that a helpful description?)
Heroes and Villains (This could be set within the Marvel or DC Universe, or one of our own design. I don't normally play cannons, but if you play one for me, you've got my attention)

It's worth noting that I have rather extensive plots for everything above except Twisted Fairy Tales, Heroes and Villains. And, the ones with Asterisks I am craving the most and coincidentally have the most plots for.

Oh, hey, I made an F-List. Finally. Look at me moving up in the world. Keep in mind that I'm perfectly fine with more vanilla themes, so if things in that F-List are a bit more than you like, we can always tone things down. Though... taboos are fun to play with, aren't they?

More will be added as I see fit. Any plots I am recycling or I particularly like but am not craving, I'll throw in a post below. I will also consider other ideas, if they're great. I prefer hetero pairings, where I'm the guy. But I can play a gal as a side, or rarely, main character. Other than that, no pegging, scat, or heavy gore and we should be good. I like fantasy, historic, modern supernatural/occult, and sci-fi. Woo me, I dare you.

RE: The Darkest Ages (MxF, Seeking Dark, Grim, and Gritty)

The Infinite Macabre

I want a fantasy space opera. Yeah, I said that. Some Firefly/Serenity-esque Star Warsy adventures with all sorts of crazy alien races, distant planets, and high-tech space ships. Galaxy-spanning empires, formerly human cultures lost to space and devolved into monstrous societies, physics-defying relics never before observed by organic eyes, shots of alcohol laced with foreign amino acids derived from star hornet honey, plump, blue alien booty bouncing on stage while a menagerie of species reach out for a glancing touch or to swipe their currency chips through the holo-register to reserve a private show. Ships crash, stars nova, empires collapse, and the silky, neon lips of grand larcenists grace the ears of grander larcenists while giving hand jobs in the seedy rear of a hovercab. Interested? Read on.

The days of now are distant memories- stories and tales passed through the generations by the eldest humans, if anyone cares to remember at all. Earth is an insignificant, obscure place compared to the vastness of the universe. One day man looked up into the stars, and he left to join them. But every dark entity that plagued man back on earth merely followed him into that dark, cold abyss. Vampires live in enormous hives of space debris with no air locks, sending out raiding ships to bring back that precious, crimson commodity from the fringes of human empires. Ghosts of long-lost voyages appear outside portholes, urging and beckoning the living to decompress and join their lonely ranks. Demons and spirits occupy everything from alien ruins on the pock-marked dark side of the moon to the very starships man traverses the boundlessness of space with- and they seldom keep their malicious existence a secret forever. Alien strippers beckon to you from the seedy bar, and supernatural terrors lurk among the shadows in the corners; neither are as malevolent as the greed of the human man who built the deep-space slave bazaar they both prowled. If man's known problems weren't enough, he was bound to find things just as awful in space, yet much more alien. Bioengeneered terrors with smooth, pallid bodies, big heads and eyes, and needles that extend from fingertips when the probing begins. Insectoid creatures that breed only through hijacking other organisms, using a mockery of their reproductive systems to implant their spawn in unsuspecting members of that race. Inside a defunct planetary outpost, a throng of self-made monsters fuses cable and hull scrap to one another's reanimated flesh, each powered by elements never seen by man. Darkness Permeates in Everything. Where the faint stars may shine, they reveal atrocious horrors. This is the entropic vastness of the cosmos. This is the Infinite Macabre.

If you enjoyed my little blurb there, and would like to plot out an idea, PM me. My limits are scat, pegging, heavy gore, and MxM. I have a few ideas of my own, though I'd love to hear yours or even make one up with you. Lets think outside of the box.

Example Plots/Ideas

Crashed on an uncharted planet.
Abducted from primitive planet, probed, and abandoned on space station.
Slavers, or an exotic slave bazaar.
Scientific Expedition.
Small crew of smugglers/scavengers.
Adventures of a space slut.
Secret agents for space governments/resistance fronts.

The Blood of the Deep

So, here's what I'm looking for. A role play based on incest, breeding, and monsters- think Cthulhu and Deep Ones, or something similar. Essentially, my character would be a descendant of some long-dead primordial deity. Depending on how we do this, he would either already know or slowly start to manifest his heritage. Your character would either be his sister or his daughter (unless you hit me with a better idea), whom sadly did not inherit the power of their relative. They still have his blood, however. So, he begins to force himself upon her (unless she's willing...) either as he starts to change, or as she comes of age. What that age is, is entirely up to you. I have a few specific takes on this general plot, so keep in mind that I do have something concrete to work with and not just a vague setting that we'll flounder around in while stuck in developmental hell.

Desired Post Length: 1-3 paragraphs. Can go above three if you really want to make something of this.
Themes: Incest(Father/Daughter or Brother/Sister), Breeding, Taboo, Hiding, Monsters, Domination, Corruption
Optional Themes: Non/Dub-Con, Tentacles, Mind Control/Hypnosis, Living Insertions, Multiple Characters, Oviposition, Harem, Cults, Zoophilia, Sexy Outfits, Gangbangs, Humiliation, Exhibition, Rituals, Bimbofication, Possible Bad Ends, Forced Nudity, Forced Prostitution

RE: The Darkest Ages (MxF, Seeking Dark, Grim, and Gritty)

Made a few minor edits. Removed the wealth of unnecessary "ands".

RE: These are the Darkest Ages

Game of Thrones inspired this bump. Iron from Ice!

RE: The Infinite Macabre (MxF, Sci-Fi Epic\Space Opera)

Updated likes. Should probably look into making that f-list.

RE: LF Females for Original Incest RP (Includes Tentacles, Breeding, and More)

Bump.

RE: Late Night Lust (Looking For Ladies)

Bump. Added an F-list, which I just painstakingly finished making.

RE: A Dangerous Game (Male Seeking Females)

Updated F-List, streamlined it because that shit got a little lengthy here and there.

RE: Let's Do Taboo (Craving Blood of the Deep plot, or anything Bold)

Bump.

RE: Seeking Con and Non-Con in Fantastical Settings

Pre-Hurricane Matthew Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom