Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RWBY. (From rooster teeth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charcoal

Skeleton
Hello, I'm craving for a long term RWBY roleplay. Right now I have a plot. I'll explain it in a bit but first some stuff about me.
I'm pretty open about stuff, I'm cool with most things except for any scat and stuff.
I'm on pretty much everyday so I'll be replying at the same day if not tomorrow.
I'm not picky with grammar so its fine if people make mistakes. And the length of each post is fine at any lenght just so it continues the story.
If you want to add, change, or end the roleplay then just tell me. I'll ask why and then I'll understand.

Now for the plots.
Have an idea that can have either an OC x OC or an OC x Canon. You pick.
So its about the white Fang. My character, is a Faunes in the White Fang that gets captured by your character. My character gets thrown in jail and is then interrogated. Soon my character will not talk until your character starts asking him questions that don't relate to the white Fang, like his name or his hobbies. Soon my character starts to warm up to your character and get the information out. My character felt like he was used and does not like your character from doing so.
Later the Intel that my character spilled out lead to a mission that my character had to be taken on in order to see if they can use him. Your character gets the job on keeping watch on him and throughout the mission they both get to know each other and start to get feelings for one another. But would it be a relationship that he can have or will it be taken away from him by Grimm or by humans or even the White Fang?

So that's the first plot. The other one is more simple.
My character or your character is a Faunes that's get bullied by other humans. Your or my character steps up from him/ her and becomes her friend. Soon they start to hang out more and start getting feelings for each other. But would the bullying keep happening to the point where your or my character flees to join the white Fang and abandons Beacon Academy?

That's about it. If you have other ideas than I would love to hear them. If you're interested in either of these roleplays then feel free to PM me or reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom