Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and Tas - Can he really change?

[td]
U7XvFCP.png
[/td][td] Lycus looked at the man Ri'chi and his eyes narrowed on the aura around the man. It was identical to his in every way. And the woman, was identical to that of Sintus. 'What the hell...' He glanced at his friend then at the man. "Lets put this into perspective for you sir... I am the prodigal jedi, my friend here was part of the prodigy however kidnapped by the sith when he was young... here is where I lie with this whole thing, whereever Derek goes, I go... do you want our power on your side... or do we find another to ally with who will help us gain understanding over our gifts and use them for the good of the world, instead of the destruction..." He said, urging the man to accept them both. [/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] Ri'chi nodded once and La Ku left so the boys could train. Fe smiled some and turned going off. Ri'Chi however said to Lycus. " You may enter the Temple.... he.... he cannot until he has cleansed the darkness the Sith put in him. " With that Ri'chi turned leaving to the inside of the building. Fe waved to a small hut nearby that Derek could use. Walking over to the two boys " Do not worry it is rough looking on the outside but they are nice inside. Someday we hope to refill the temple here with Balance students as they are called. La Ku sent you here because like us you to are unique..... Many think that with the force there is just dark and light. However there is also two ones stronger than others known as Creation and Destruction. These always come in sets of two..... Ri'Chi is a creatution Force I am Destruction. You two are the same.... opposite in many ways but perfect together. I can bring more blankets if you would like to stay with your friend " She said to Lycus. " It will only take a few days for him to be completely cleaned. Ri'chi mostly just wants permission to go inside your mind and make sure the Sith did not leave any sort of marks or influence inside. " Derek nodded his head to her and looking at Lycus smiled saying. " It is up to you. Though I would like it. As for the other man checking.. I understand and I will let him do what he needs to in order to prove I mean it. " Fe nodded her head and looked at Lycus waiting for him to say where he was going to stay.[/td]

[td]
U7XvFCP.png
[/td][td]

The whole thing unfolding in front of him was rather daunting. First, he was being coyed as a 'student of creation' he knew he could use powers to clensing, but... creation? He didn't know too much about creating things, he supposed he would learn. His friend, destruction, again, what did this all mean, what was the purpose of these powers and why did they exist. "Hmm..." was his only response when told about the balance students as they were called. He continued to listen and nodded. "I'm staying with Derek." he said. "Some blankets would be appreciated... until he is 'cleansed' I won't enter either." He looked at him. "I already know he has marks on his mind... I've been there..." He delved deep into Derek's mind in order to rid him of the bad memories and things that ailed him. "I won't leave here until he is finished and we go in together." he said smiling at Derek. He'd have it no other way.
[/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] Fe could sense Lycus had questions, but those would have to be answered in time. It was not that were trying to hide anything it was more so the boys could understand at a better pace. A smile flickered over her face when Lycus said he would stay with Derek. Turning she left to go get blankets and such. Derek went inside the hut first and as she has said they were nice inside. The stone smoothed to perfection so it was like glass, two beds simple but comfortable, each wall had a window, there were places to put belongings as well and even a small side room to cook in. The bathroom though small looking had a in the ground warm spring, clearly natural from the island. Derek smiled seeing it, gods it had been forever sense he had a proper hot bath. Going into the room he undressed and got into the water. Closing his eyes he relaxed just letting the warmth soak into his skin. [/td]

Back
Top Bottom