Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and Tas - Can he really change?

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] The master nodded her head to him and said." As long as he does not become a problem yes. Though.... Locus he is very sick even you might not save him. " She was not trying to sound mean or cruel just warning Lycus.

The night was hard for Derek despite being in a more comfortable cell the man was haunted an confused. When the mastee came to question him she could tell his was lost in his thoughts. This worried her greatly she could not even senseemotions now. He was in need of help and his friend. She just prayed to herself that Lycus could save Derek. [/td]

[td]
dMeltdc.png
[/td][td] "If that is the case, I'm willing to accept it... but I must try... he meant the world to me." He knew his master would understand. The day after he requested to be alone with Derek and his master surprisingly let him. She knew he wouldn't torture Derek, nor would he try to escape with him. With him here, Lycus was happy to remain loyal to the order. He went into the room leaving his weapons outside of it. "It's just us." He said. Derek had no binds, only a stop to his force. It would be all too easy to attack Lycus, but to Lycus this was well worth the risk. "My friend... do you remember anything else about us... good things..." He said. "Don't try to remember the negitive that have happened... Remember what it used to be like." He said. [/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] Derek looked at Lycus his eyes half open as the other spoke." I try... and try but... It's painful. My head it feels like a fog has filled it and I struggle to understand. " He sat up slowly though he still clearly was tired from the effort of trying to remember. His eyes locked on Lycus' for a moment in a silent moment of dismay. " They all were right. I was the bad one. The dark one the weakest. " The horrible knowledge of it all crushed him. Derek felt like a monster again the anger rose inside as he tried to stomach his wrong doing. He could not even look at Lycus in all his perfection. Lycus has grown into a handsome man, strong with the force and clearly going to pass even the Masters. While he had become a shade hiding behind a mask. [/td]

[td]
dMeltdc.png
[/td][td] He shook his head. "They were wrong." He said. "You are still the same as you always were, hard headed, a little sarcastic... besides... the light wouldn't be complete without the dark... it wouldn't exist..." He said smiling. He joined him sitting on the bed with him. "Derek, the reason you are this way now is because of what happened. You wouldn't have ended up this way by yourself... you are just as strong as I am... we were both meant to stay by one another... both of us together were supposed to shape the jedi world. You were young, I don't blame you for not remembering." He said softly. "The prophecy is about both of us. They wanted one of the children of prophecy... you were just the unlucky one on that side of the wall. If I had grabbed you sooner then they would have taken me... either way... I'm not letting them get to you again." He said. "I'll protect you with my life, from Jedi and Sith alike... if they think they are going to take you away from me again." He smiled at Derek. "Besides... if you're not around... who's going to get me into trouble?" He grinned. [/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] Derek knew the other was trying to be playful and cheer him up, but the feeling was still there. The feeling of the fact he had failed to stay strong. Not knowing why he did Derek leaned on Lycus for a moment eyes closed. He fell asleep like that. Coming to the room the Master said to Lycus." I need to speak to you. " She waited for him to exit the room before turning to Lycus." Please watch yourself Lycus... I can sense your heart getting hopeful. I do not want to see it hurt. Derek is not well and as long as other Jedi see him as a danger he will feel outcast.... " She let the knowledge hang there as she walked away. Derek though struggled to stay calm in his sleep. [/td]

[td]
dMeltdc.png
[/td][td] Lycus was rather surprised as Derek leaned against him. It almost felt like he had his friend back, that is until the master came barging in saying she wished to speak to him. He huffed, annoyed slightly but fullfilled her request, moving out into the hall with her. "I know... But if I can show him what he's missing... what he would have had ... maybe... just maybe... he'll come back fully... It would be good to have two powerful jedi on your side, don't you agree master? Rather than the other side." He was hinting that wherever Derek was, he would be too. He let that sink in then went back into the room with him. He let him sleep and pulled him back against himself yet again, thinking about the old days. This reminded him actually of the day when the boy fell asleep in his lap once. Awkward as it was, Lycus had always thought that moment was rather cute. [/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] Derek stayed laying with Lycus for sometime. Every so often though his breathing would become fast paced or even sound like he struggled to breath as the dreams turned to nightmares. Lycus would see flashes of them of Derek's torture. Sintus force choking him or harming him mentally even physically at times. It was clear that Sinus had used the young man's weakness to feed nothing but pain and fear. Even though Sintus was not close his grip was strong on Derek's mind. [/td]

[td]
dMeltdc.png
[/td][td] If sintus's plan to turn Lycus darkside through hate, it was working. All of the dreams he saw, everything he witnessed, it brewed the hatred within him and his need for revenge burned. He had feelings for his friend, feelings he nor anyone else would be able to understand. But seeing the visions of what happened truely took a toll on Derek and Lycus' mind entirely. He refused to leave the room, keeping his friend close to him as he slept. Lycus at one point sealed the memories so they stopped haunting him. He could do nothing else for him at this point. Just being there was enough it seemed. [/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] Derek stayed sleeping even when the Master cane to make sure Lycus did not need food. She also put her hand on Derek's head sealing the nightmares away. Leaving as quickly as she came. Derek woke later on he did nothe move though just letting the closeness of Lycus keep him calm. However it was in that moment the brake happened. It started as just his shoulders shaking, then his breath catching finally though Derek cried. He cried out of pain, joy and everything between. His hands balled into fist as he held onto Lycus as if he was Derek's rock and anchor. [/td]

[td]
dMeltdc.png
[/td][td] When the master came in, Lycus was curled up sleeping with Derek, holding him against his chest in a friendly way rather than anything romantic or could be seen as such. When he woke he woke to the sounds of Derek sobbing, he opened his eyes and looked down at the male that was clung to him. He didn't even have to think about it, wrapping his arms around him in a tight hug. 7 years and their friendship was still this strong. He'd always been the one Derek came to when he needed someone, and today was no different. He wrapped him in his arms and rocked slightly. "Everything is going to be okay Derek." He said. He hoped that the sith lord didn't come for him, because if he did, Lycus would be the next Sith lord because of all the things he would do to the current one. [/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] It was at least ten minutes before Derek calmed down his head felt a little better but he still looked tired as he stayed perfectly still trying to keep his mind clear.

The Master and a few others were outside when a powerful shift came. It was like a wave of fear and terror she though seemed un-phased. They all looked at one another and then her. She said to them. " Keep the students safe " As she spoke several bolts of lightning hit the temple and also at least fifteen Mandalorians came in firing from there jetpacks. The temple shook and the sound of Jedi's running could be heard several to go defend the young children many more to fight the danger. [/td]

[td]
dMeltdc.png
[/td][td]

He was foolish to think that somehow he was going to be able to save the other for this long. Soon, the place was ridden with stress and despite the warnings from his Jedi Order, he removed the cuffs and grabbed Dereks wrist. "I swear... if you betray me now.. I'll kill you myself Der...." He said glancing at him. He didn't have time to mend wounds between the two before two Mandalorians appeared in the doorway. He didn't know if they had been sent by Sintus or is they were a coincidence. He unlocked the door and picked up his gear, using his force to grab Dereks sabers as well. He tossed them over at him and a moment later he had his own saber wielded in battle against one of the Mandos. He used a fire technique that almost set his robes on fire, were it not for slashing the barrel of the gun. He turned his back to Derek, leaving him wide open to attack. It wasn't on purpose, he had a fight in front of him and Derek was behind him. If he really wanted him dead, it would be too easy.

[/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] Derek looked at Lycus stunned and confused. Why was Lycus trusting him? There was n time for that though as the Mandos took aim. That confused him more, Mandos had a rule never to put children in danger and they were strong minded enough not to have the force mind tricks work on them. He then felt his insides leerch when he saw a black cloaked figure come up behind them a red lightsaber in hand. Sintus had found them fast.

Before Lycus could attack or Derek the Master appeared he lightsaber white color crossing with Sintus'. The Sith looked at her and said. "La Ku not seen you in sometime. Tell me what are you willing to loose? " Derek felt it then a tightening around his heat his head becoming foggy as the darkness tried to over take him. One of the other masters pulled his weapon out ready to strike Derek down if he had to. [/td]

[td]
dMeltdc.png
[/td][td]

Lycus saw him and his eyes narrowed. 'Fuck.' He glanced over at Derek and closed his eyes using all of his force power to sheild the others mind to keep Sintus out of it. "Leave him alone!" He shouted at Sintus. He crushed the helmets of the mandos with a surge of force power, splattering blood along the floor and wall. He was glaring at everyone who dared to approach Derek with the intent to hurt him or take him away. He stood glaring at Sintus. "It's a good thing you're on Jedi grounds... You might get a burial here." He lunged for him collidin saber with saber against Sintus. Sintus had two sabers, just like his apprentice.

"You realize all I have to do is overpower that force shield on his mind and he will kill you himself."
Lycus glanced over at Derek - falling for the trap that Sintus had laid. With him distracted Sintus spun his blade and flipped Lycus's blade out of his hand, bringing the saber down across his chest from his right shoulder to his left hip, cutting deep. Lycus screamed in pain and stumbled back, he lost the control over the force sheild and Sintus smirked. He had won now.
Lycus collapsed to the ground, the would was far too deep for him to keep his strength. he lay on his freshly wounded frontside panting with his eyes snapped closed. A couple of the masters attacked Sintus and tried forcing him back away from Lycus.

[/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] Something about the scream of Lycus snapped Derek's mind. Inside he was now numb the Mandos had all died thinking of loved ones. Sintus had used their hearts to control them. He had robbed families of parents and robbed him of his life. The Master herself made sure Lycus got taken away safely. Derek snapped mentally without warning lightning fired at Sintus time after time until the Sith was backed away. The Sith then broke inside Derek's head and forced one particular memory to go into a loop on the boy. Derek dropped his body shaking and a silent scream on his face. La Ku had the Masters put Derek and Lycus in medical bays.

The next few days were spent fixing the temple and mending to any injured. A few of the Mandos had lived and were being treated they also were permitted to give their dead a proper burial to their customs. Sintus had taken their young ones and they all out of loyalty, the only thing to a Mandolarian more powerful the money, did as he had said. Lycus healed by a few of the Masters though no one seemed willing to truly aid Derek after La Ku mended his mind. She though had words for Lycus. " I taught you better Lycus. I taught you to control yourself. That attack of yours left you wide open and gave Sintus a chance to almost kill Derek. If the others and myself were not here both of you would be dead or worse. You were weak enough to be turned to him. For this action I am taking your Saber until you prove you have control. " [/td]

[td]
dMeltdc.png
[/td][td]
Lycus was still in recovery, despite the healing sessions he was still wounded, his pride was hit pretty hard when he was told he wouldn't get his weapon. He glanced over at Derek realizing they didn't have him in cuffs. So they didn't care he had disobeyed direct orders? They didn't care that he had freed a prisoner... He wouldn't ask questions, he accepted it. He wanted so badly to protect Derek that he almost got them both killed. He looked over at Derek to see how he was doing.
[/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] Derek was tired and his body needed a good amount of recovery time. Once he was well though he would probably still need time. The lack of walls had made every hellish nightmare come up and he understood fully what had happen. Though that lack of walls though also kept the force higher in him. He was able to get up before Lycus though he did not leave the room. La Ku came one day and looked him up and down. " Let us see how much you have to learn. " Using the force she sent several orbs of steel at Derek.

Before any of them could hit though they stopped he started to spin them but not only that he changed the shape of them by breaking them. La Ku understood now. While Lycus was the Force of light, creation and calm. Derek was the apposing balancing forces of shadow, destruction and chaos. None of Derek's was dark though or evil just a balance to Lycus while Lycus could make things fly or hover Derek could make them be pinned by gravity. Ir was like the legend of the first two force brothers. They were opposites but perfectly balanced. Then the younger brother was betrayed by a student and killed that was the first Sith. The older brother deemed that any of the force they used was evil blaming it's destructive powers for his brother's death his students were the first Jedi. [/td]

[td]
dMeltdc.png
[/td][td]
Lycus watched what he did and he smiled a bit. "That is interesting... what else can you do?" For one, Lycus had control over emotions, he could put up blocks to completely negate damage on an ally, he could even heal wounds as well as reduce damage his allies took completely. He could also stun an opponent and create rubble from nothing to hurl at an enemy. He had the power to put enemies to sleep as well as purification.

He used the moment to peer into Dereks mind, and it was at peace for once. Something had snapped in him and at the moment it was quiet. "Interesting..." He said, when the other told him his powers. "Are you feeling alright Derek...?" he asked, then turned to his master. "I am sorry I disobeyed the order and freed Derek... I didn't want him killed... and I didn't want him to be a sitting duck with no defence..." he said softly...
[/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] La Ku nodded to Lycus so he knew she heard him and would tke note of what he said. Derek though said to Lycus." I feel better..... though.... " He paused thinking as if trying to focus. A charge of lighting went intot he metal bits making it look like a storm was in them. Then in a white flash they turned to ashe. La Ku looked at the ash on the floor. " Starkiller " She whispered. Starkiller was one of two extreams, the other known as planet maker. La Ku looked at Derek knowing full well his destructive powers would be seen as evil. She then left planning to have the two sent to the quiet planet of Ahch-to the planet of water with small island where the first temple was. [/td]

[td]
dMeltdc.png
[/td][td]

He didn't know what the powers were but he found it fascinating. "Have you always been able to do this, or did 'he' teach you?" He moved from his bed to go sit on Dereks. His chest was still hurting quite a lot, it would leave a deep wound that wouldn't easily heal. He lifted his hand and turned the ash back into the balls that he had destroyed. He gently picked up one of the balls and put it in his hand. "My abilities shadow yours, and together, they create life and death... the dark and the light... co-exist naturally..." he said. When the master had left he smiled at Derek. "You know... I've always looked up to you, despite everyone looking up to me..." He said. "I've always been the one everyone looked at, when really, I just wanted to stand behind you." He smiled softly at him.

[/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] Derek blinked at the other man a little amazed but said to him. " Thank you. " La Ku returned several hours later and said to the two boys. " You two will be going to Ahch-to. There you will meet with Ri'chi. He will help both you train. Lycus your recent out burst showed you still have to learn some things and Derek as well. No is not an answer for this ." [/td]

[td]
dMeltdc.png
[/td][td]

"I'm not going anywhere without my saber...." He said stubbornly. "I acted out of concern for Derek." he said. "I won't apologize for taking a risk, casualties in war are a normal part of a fight... It is unfortunate those men were put in that situation, however." He said.
[/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] La Ku said to him " Only if you never let your emotions rule your actions again. If you do I'll remove all rights to the Order. " She then led the two outside and had them board a ship. Derek knowing how to fly just fine took the controls. The journey was short luckily although when they got to Ahchito it was night. Carefully landing and having the ship dock near the island he could sense was the right one. A stone temple was just visible and a long winding stair case made of stone. [/td]

[td]
U7XvFCP.png
[/td][td] He agreed to the request and got his saber back, following the master to the ship. He slept most of the way, having not slept much as he let his friend lay on his chest. He finally woke when they touched down and he got up yawning. Grabbing his stuff he left the ship to follow them to a temple. He didn't know exactly why they were here, but he figured to make the most of it would be best. [/td]

[td]
Jedi.jpg
[/td][td] On getting close to the temple a rock would fly almost hitting Derek and a man came up. He was all in white and his lightsaber a yellow almost white color. " What do you two want? " He question though he could read their hearts. La Ku came up then having come planning to leave with the ship once she knew the boys were safe. " Ri'chi these men are with me. This is Lycus he is a Light.... that is Derek he is a Dark.... They need yours and Fe's guidance " The man looked at the boys and said. " No. " A woman said then. " Ri'chi now let them train with us... " Lycus would feel it then Fe's force aura was like Derek's while Ri'chi was just like Lycus.[/td]

Back
Top Bottom