Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lilac's MxF idea (new!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilac Dreams

Planetoid
Hello!

I recently tried to start an RP with someone and came up with an idea for it... unfortunately due to real life issues on my parter's side it just fizzled out when I was left without a reply for a long time. Since it was me who came up with the idea, I have no misplaced guilt about using the idea again, or rather, using it for the first time as it never really got off the ground.

Plot: Brother x Sister (or Futa-Sister x Fem-Sister)

What I'd really love to do is some kind of Brother x Sister roleplay where my character has been working at a stripclub for cash, and so has all kinds of scandalous outfits, costumes, and of course lingerie stashed away at the back of her wardrobe. The money is fantastic even though she refuses to do dances where she takes her panties off or do what some of the other girls do and sleep with guys on the side. More than that though she adores the feeling of being desired, and so has no intention of quitting her job. Unfortunately she still lives at home with her deeply conservative mother, and her brother - which means she has to keep her job hidden.

Quite different from the mother, her brother is not at all conservative and has a rather specific fetish. He loves panties, slutty clothes and lingerie of all descriptions. The way they feel and look as well as cumming in or on them just turns him on - sometimes just the clothes themselves, but especially when someone is wearing them. He’s never found someone who shares his fetish though, and so far has only had the opportunity to try things out the don’t require someone to be wearing the clothes – that’s about to change.

The brother goes into his sister’s room for some reason and starts rummaging through her wardrobe. This could be for some innocent reason like him needing to borrow something and that’s where he looks, or maybe he is being a bit of a pervert and is actually hoping to find something risqué to help with his fetish. Needless to say, he finds this trove of slutty treasures, the clothes my character has bought for her job as a stripper. He’s a smart enough lad and puts two and two together, figuring out that the ‘bar’ she says she’s been working in might not quite be as tame as my character was making out to their mother.

Realising the opportunity he has, the brother presses his chance and confronts his sister about them. The last thing she wants if for him to tell their mother, and so working out an arrangement is in her best interests. Depending on your tastes it could be rather blatant blackmail with him telling her that she’ll do as he says or their mother will find out, or something a bit more consensual where my character suggests a deal and your character tells her his terms.

Kinks and ideas:

Things I'd enjoy
Things I refuse to include

Hot-dogging with panties on
Financial blackmail​
Cumming in his sister's panties while she's wearing them
Rape / Noncon​
Semi-excessive cumshots
physical violence / injury​
Lots of slutty / Sexy outfits
any kind of bathroom or icky stuff​
Sister being reluctant to start with
receiving cunnilingus - too much of it lately and bored of it​

Also, I'm assuming we'll also include the normal stuff like oral, vaginal and anal sex along with this, but if you feel like going for something a bit more fetishy like footjobs, hard facials, or my character finding out she has a cum fetish then feel free to suggest!

FAQs:

Where do your roleplays take place? I use either PM or thread, and slightly prefer thread.
How long do you like posts to be? Ideally, two or more paragraphs per post, no upper limit but please be sensible.
I have a strange kink, can we try it? That depends what it is, but you’ll never offend me by asking.
I have a plot idea, can I tell you? Of course, but I can’t promise that I’ll say yes to it, I’m picky.
Do you do futa roleplays with men? In short, no. Feel free to link me to your MxF thread though.
My writing isn’t great, still interested? If you have a reason like a disability or English is not your first
language then it’s fine, so long as you tell me in advance. If you’re just lazy, then no thank you.

RE: Lilac's MxF Femdom thread.

Bump for a completely new thread... made out of the hollowed out carcass of the old one. Eco friendly to the max!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom