Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something fun and quick! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilvaness

Super-Earth
So, in my travels across the internets, I have come across several...*ahem*...pictures that could lead to some fun, or at least.

I do kind of prefer yahoo messenger? my sn on YIM is mark.semanko@yahoo.com

Please, send me a message on there or on here if you're interested in some smutty fun!

I'm restricted to M x F pairings, it's just my preference.

What I'm looking for in an RP:

-short -OR- long term
-sci-fi -OR- fantasy
-Higher smut to lower plot ratio (at least starting out, if it gets past a short term, plot will be essential to keep it moving, obviously)
-Well endowed Characters all around (It isn't like I don't want to see pretty things. :D)
-excessive cum/Multiple orgasms
-rough
-risk of pregnancy (ONLY the risk, idk what it is about almost getting someone pregnant, but it's hot to me to throw caution to the wind and just cum without worry)
-Details
-Anime Pics
-OOC discussion

If you don't see something here you like, just add it in a message to me and I'll let you know if I'm into it or not!

However, this is my list of 'never gonna happen'. Please, please, please, do NOT ask about these at all, I'll just ignore your request all-together:

-Scat
-Gore
-Vore-
-watersports
-abuse
-rape
-dark stories

Now...on to some minor plot ideas!

So, As stated above, this will probably start off as mostly smut (and will probably change depending on my level of...ahem...need at the time). But for the most part, I was thinking of a few stories that could help us have some fun with things!

Plot starter #1: An elf's love affair!

The idea would be that an Elven princess is having a love affair with an enemy of her people, and the short term scene would be them meeting and having a long night together.

This could be discussed, doesn't have to be EXACTLY what's in the pics below. If this has inspired something, feel free to send me your ideas! :D

Inspiration pictures: #1 #2

Plot starter #2: Intergalactic conflict!

So, this idea can evolve into a few things: The prince (or princess) is currently having an affair with a warrior (depending on the choices above, it could be He or She)) of their planets defensive force, and they're finally able to see each other in secret after being apart for a long time due to the current conflict in the galaxy.

Could be romance? Could develop into something more long term if you'd like to have it that way. :D

Plot starter #3: Lost at sea...

Simple idea: MC is lost at sea, washes up on an island, and ends up running into a tribe of primitives during a time of the year where their kind are more sexually active...and we go from there.

I don't see this being anything more than long term, so yeah. Also, don't think this is the only idea we can glean from these pics, if you have ideas, let me know! :D

Pic inspirations: #1 #2

No...just some random pics I happen to like!

Good times with the new neighbor
Fucked silly!
Tangled mess
Couldn't help ourselves...

And that's about it for now! Remember, message me on yahoo or on here, and I hope to hear from you ladies soon for some quick fun!

If you don't see anything here that you like, definitely send me an idea of yours that you'd like to try, just not anything from my hard no list. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom