Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Servicing mom (lowblow emma and foxy lady)

Angela lay in bed next to her husband, John. With her left hand, she was caressing his cock. It was thick and warm and soft. Just as it had been for the past half an hour that she had been working on him with her hands, tongue and lips. Just as it had been for the past six weeks now.

'Sorry' he muttered. 'I guess I'm just too tired.'

Angela smiled back as reassuringly as she could manage.

'Don't worry, luv,' she replied as she had every night, 'you can still satisfy me, can't you?'

John nodded. Yes, he could still satisfy his wife. She had always enjoyed oral, but he knew she liked to finish with a good hard cock pumping inside her. And that was something that, try as John might, he couldn't manage.

Out of the corner of her eye, Angela was watching the door of their bedroom. It was open a crack, as it always was, and she was alert for any sign that their son, Tom, was out there listening and watching. He'd been doing that for years now. John didn't seem aware that their sex had been the subject of observation since their son had become sexually active. Nor that it would often be the subject of discussion between mother and son next morning over breakfast after John had left for work. So far, though, he hadn't mentioned his father's difficulties. It could only be a matter of time.

The door had barely closed behind his father next morning when Tom put down his orange juice and began what had become the standard topic of breakfast discussion with his mother.

'So,' he began as he always did, 'so, dad's still having problems.'

His mother nodded and tried to change the topic of conversation, but Tom wasn't going to be diverted.

'So, he still can't get it up then. It sounds like this is full blown erectile dysfunction, not just floppy cock syndrome.'

'What on earth do you mean?' snapped his mother.

'I mean, mom, that this isn't just a case of a guy who's tired or stressed who can't get it up. This is a long standing - sorry long not standing - problem. He's impotent, simple as that.'

There were times when Angela was proud of the adult relationship she had with her son around sex. But this wasn't one of them. She regretted being so open and letting him know so much of the intimate relationships between her and her husband. Surely he deserved better than that.

'Tom', she scolded, 'please do not talk about John like that. He's been a good husband to me and father to you. This is a very personal matter for him. You shouldn't be gloating about his problems.'

Her tone was sharper than she had intended, but she needed to be sure that he wouldn't say something in his father's hearing or let some casual remark drop that would tell John that his son knew all about his impotence.

Tom wasn't put off by his mother's tone.

'Mom, come on, you know I love dad and respect him. This has nothing to do with that. It's not his fault that he's impotent. We've been discussing this at school recently and their are quite a few fathers who're having similar problems. We're not sure why. Could be age or just the stresses of life nowadays. The way we saw it, it was the mothers who were suffering here. That's why some of us guys got together to try to help them out as best we could, just until the dads were back on stream as it were.'

He waited for some response, but his mother simply sat staring at him in disbelieve.

'What about it, mom? What do you say?'

'Tom,' his mother said at last, 'I wonder about what you get up to at that school. How could you talk about your father's problem? He'll die of embarrassment if he knew all your friends knew about it. Just imagine how you would feel if he was talking about your personal problems at work.'

She paused, trying to think of how clearly to make her feelings known to her son about his suggestion.

'And to make matters worse, you're suggesting, please tell me that I've got this wrong, but you seem to be hinting that you could step in and take his place. Tell me, Tom, please, that you are not suggesting having sex with me. You must surely know how wrong that would be.'

Tom smiled and shook his head at his mother's reaction.

'Impotence is no big deal nowadays, mom. It's quite common at dad's age and lots of guys talk about it quite openly with their friends and family. That's how we got talking about it in sexual health class at school. But what struck us was that the moms were the victims in all of this. They've been used to getting a full service for years, decades even, and now their pleasure is cut off. That's why a group of us decided to help them out, offer our services.'

He looked at his mother, trying to gauge her response.

'This isn't about incest, mom. We take care of each other's moms. In your case I'd recommend Mike. he's always fancied you and the's had good reports from the Principal since her divorce last year.'

Mike? Yes, Angela remembered Mike. A tall lad with a mass of black curly hair and a body that was changing from boy to man, with lean thighs, slender hips and muscular chest. About her son’s age, he often hung around with him despite having no interests in common. Now she knew that his interest was in her, not her son.

And he was fucking the Principal. She’d need to watch out that that information didn’t become general knowledge or she’d find herself looking for another job. And she must be in her early 60s. It seemed that Mike had a penchant for the more mature woman. Not that Angela was anywhere close to the Principals age. A good 15 years younger in fact.

She’d never been interested in toy boys. Even as a teenager she had preferred a mature, experienced man who understood the need to satisfy a woman rather than just himself. Which was one reason why she had been attracted to John in the first place. But at a decade older than her she was now realising that a younger man might have something to offer.

And thinking back she began to recall things he had done, that seemed so casual at the time, but now were not. Despite seeing to hang around Tom, he always seemed to be close to her, taking any chance to chat, to stand next to her or even to brush against her. The power she had unwittingly had over him sent a tingle along her spine and, she realised in shock, between her thighs. Glancing down, her nipples stood proud before her.

‘Tom, you’re right, I have been frustrated lately and that’s why I’ve been so short with you sometimes. It is really kind of you to understand my feelings and to want to try to help. But it’s not as simple as you make out. I’ve been loyal to your father from the day of our marriage and I can’t just hop into bed with someone else, however tempting the offer may be.’

Tom admitted that this wasn’t something he expected his mother to accept right away and suggested that she speak to the Principal. Later that day his mother’s phone rang.

‘Angela, hi, this is Marcie, Principal at your son’s school. He told me that you might appreciate a private discussion. I suggest that we meet in the new coffee shop in the mall. It will be quiet at this time of day.’

Half an hour later they were settled into a quiet corner with their coffees and Marcie was launching into a monologue. She was used to a captive audience that listened intently to whatever she wanted to say and saw no reason to expect a parent to react any less obediently than one of her pupils.

‘Let me say from the start, Angela, that I think you have made the right decision to consider taking up the services of one of my students. I have been very impressed by their maturity in devising this scheme, which will be for their benefits as well as the mothers’. They have as much to learn from the mature parents they are helping as the mothers themselves.’

She paused for a sip of her coffee and rushed on.

‘And please don’t have any worries about confidentiality. The boys are quite open talking about me, which is natural as I am their Principal, and their comments have perhaps made me seem more human to them. Knowing of their discussions has also, I must admit, add a certain frisson to my involvement with Mike. They talk about their exploits with each other, that is only natural, as no doubt is their embellishment of their accomplishments.’

Another sip of coffee interrupted her headlong dialogue with her audience.

‘I have to admit that I had forgotten the pleasure to be obtained from a male with the stamina to perform for half the night. Skill is one thing, and all the mothers have been selfless in passing on their skills to the boys, a practice that I trust you will follow. But stamina is something sadly lacking in the men who are interested in dating women in their middle years, even those like myself who are well past the menopause. I do strongly advise you to lay in a good supply of cream to soothe your genitals. Mike is something of a marathon performer.’

A further sip and she rushed on.

‘I don’t want to pry but I should warn you that he does get very excited about my full pelt. My former husband was turned on my body hair so I never bothered to keep myself trimmed, let alone shaved or waxed. It came as a surprise to Mike as all the girls remove every vestige of hair from their bodies as soon as they become conscious of the boys being interested. I would strongly recommend that you grow a good crop if you don’t have one. His reaction is most gratifying.’

She drained her cup and paused.

‘You don’t seem to have asked any questions, Angela. Come on, there must be something you’d like me to tell you about.'

Well, as it happened, yes, Angela had some questions. Things that had come into her mind since Tom had first put the suggestion to her, but things that she couldn’t really talk about with her son.

‘Thank you, Marcie,’ she began, ‘that has all been very helpful and reassuring. There are just a couple of issues that I’ve come up with if you’ve the time to deal with them for me. Shall we get ourselves another coffee before I begin?’

The purchase of another cup gave Angela the chance to get her thoughts together and, to be honest, to build up courage to talk about them.

‘I guess my first concern, Marcie, is that I’ve always gone for older guys, mature guys if you understand me. Right from the start. I didn’t have any interest in guys my age, so I have no experience of them, physically I mean. I just wondering about development. Are they going to be fully developed or will they be, how can I put this tactfully? My husband isn’t huge as men go, but he’s well over average. If you get my meaning. Will I find Mike on the small side still after a fully grown man?’

She paused and drank deeply to overcome her fumbling embarrassment before rushing into her second issue.

‘My other problem, Marcie, is perhaps more delicate and rather awkward to mention.’

She looked around to check no one was listening.

‘It’s just that I’ve never thought about sex with someone my son’s age before. But now it is in my mind, I’m beginning to think things that I feel I shouldn’t. Not about Mike, I mean, but about my son, Tom. I’m sure it’s wrong for a mother to get ideas like this, but they just won’t go away. I’d rather not be too explicit, but hopefully you get my drift.’

She looked pleadingly at Marcie who put down her cup and reached across to pat Angela comfortingly on the arm.

‘Angela, my dear,’ Marcie began reassuringly, if only you knew how many parents asked me about those feelings. The way I look at it is this. As our children mature, they produce all sorts of hormones and other things. And we live alongside them. The atmosphere in our homes must be saturated with all sorts of combinations of chemicals that have sexual effects on us. Parents often comment how their sex lives rejuvenate when their children reach puberty. They think it is because the stress of raising them is not passing, but I think that it is because of the effect of these chemical arousals. Just think how much worse it is for us teachers who have to work in that atmosphere all year. My former husband used to comment that I was always more randy after teaching the older pupils and I’m sure that was because of the smog of arousing chemicals that I was working in. So please don’t worry on that score.’

She paused before continuing.

‘Now, as to your other question, what was it now? Oh yes. Well please don’t forget that these boys are all fertile. Probably they are as fertile as they will ever be. So make sure you take appropriate precautions, unless of course you want to get pregnant. Apart from that, they are still developing. Their testes are smaller still than an adult male and their penises are not as thick. That doesn’t mean that they’re not long. Mike’s cock is like his body: long and lean, but not very thick. That can make it a problem for us ladies who have got loose over time and I can recommend some exercises if you have that problem. So Mike isn’t going to tear you open, but he can give you very satisfying long strokes, which is just what hits my button.’

Marcie swallowed her remaining coffee and made to leave.

‘Now, I think the very best thing is for you to arrange to meet Mike and to get started.’

And with a smile and a wave she had gone.

The way Angela saw it, it could do no harm to give Mike a try. He came recommended and having a good fuck could only be to her benefit. In the long term, it might even remove the pressure from her husband if she wasn’t coming on so strong all the time. A quick phone call to Mike and it was arranged that he would come round the following evening. Tom would take the hint and keep out of the way; possibly providing a full service to another mom, even one of her friends, something she tried not to think about. And John, her husband, was working late, as he always did nowadays in order to keep out of the way as much as possible.

The one thing she knew about Mike was his fascination for pubic hair. She usually kept hers under control but with the lack of activity over the past two months it had grown long and straggly. A quick trim brought it back under control whilst leaving a thick thatch to wet his appetite.

Now what should she wear? Obviously something to turn him on and she suspected that all males liked the same thing, something skimpy and lacy. She was determined not to appear tarty, though. She was of a certain age and proud to be a mature woman. She needed that to come across. A search through her drawers produced some relatively new underwear. Blue satin panties with matching plunge, uplift bra, coupled with black lace top hold ups should do the trick. And over that a light grey jersey dress that clung to her every curve. It made her feel good, and look good, and it was easy for even a nervous and inexperienced youngster to get off quickly.

So that was that.

She was ready well ahead of time. She decided against offering him too much to drink. A droopy cock was not something she wanted on the agenda. But offering him a beer would make him feel grown up and she could sip some chilled white wine to keep him company. Everything was ready, there was almost half an hour to go, her makeup was perfect, the lighting created the right ambience, and then the doorbell rang. It was Mike, eager to get proceedings under way.

Mike couldn’t remember when he had last been so excited. He’d found it hard to concentrate in class and had rushed home as soon as school was over for the day. I quick shower and a change of clothes and his was ready to go.

It wasn’t the sex that he was looking forward to. He had had lots of experience with girls his age, which may have been why Marcie, the Principal, had picked him for her stud. That was what the boys called themselves. She was giving him all the sex he could cope with, and more besides to be honest, not that he was going to admit that to anyone, especially Marcie and his friends. But he had kept clear of her for the last 24 hours to ensure he had plenty of energy for Angela.

Angela, the object of his fantasies and many a wet dream. He’s been besotted with her since he first caught sight of her at a parents’ evening. He had made a point of getting to know her son, Tom, although they had little in common, and took every chance he could to visit her. There were times when he was sure she knew how he felt and played up to him, brushing casually against him. But there were other times when he was sure she had no interest in him at all.

But today was going to be different. She would pay him attention tonight, because she needed what he had to offer. Tom had made it clear that she was showing all the signs of sexual deprivation and frustration. She’d probably cum as soon as he laid a finger on her.

He hung around for as long as he could, but finally rang her bell a good quarter of an hour ahead of time. When she opened the door, his mouth fell open. Marcie simply took him to her bed as she had been dressed for school, but Angela had clearly dressed specially for the occasion, for his benefit. Her grey dress clung to her figure. He stared at her breasts with their protruding nipples, the small bulge of her belly, the larger swelling of her hips and thighs.

Suddenly he realised that he hadn’t said anything and didn’t know what to say.

‘Hi,’ he managed at last, ‘hello, Mrs Roberts, Angela, Angie, if I may.’

Angela had just smiled and led him to the sofa. She sat down and patted the cushion alongside her, gesturing at some beer on the side table. Unsure of what to do, Mike reached and, for the first time, touched her thigh, knowing that he would not be rebuffed. As he did so, he noticed that his hand was shaking. And he noticed too that the feel of her flesh, even through the soft material of her dress, had his cock throbbing. He licked his lips and wondered if he dared kiss her. Unsure, he took a gulp of beer and began to mumble about what a pleasure it was to be able to help her.

Thanks to her son’s revelation, Angela knew how Mike felt about it. It was flattering but also worrying. She had no intention of abandoning her husband and marriage for a fling with a toy boy that was destined to end in tears. So she had promised herself to maintain a distance and not to let him believe that there was any romantic interest. This was purely a business arrangement, nothing more. But she had to be careful. Teenage boys could be very sensitive and it would be easy to destroy his confidence with women by a careless remark.

Her heart went out to him as he stood mumbling on the doorstep, so much so that she simply turned away to avoid laughing at him and led him to the living room and the chance for a drink to quell his nerves. As he gulped and fondled her thigh, she sipped at her chilled white wine. She could feel his hand trembling and sensed his nervousness at finally getting to touch this woman he had fantasised about for so long.

She tried to set the tone for the evening to come.

‘Mike, first I want to thank you for agreeing to help me over this little, er, difficulty I’ve been experiencing lately. You come highly recommended by your Principal and I am sure that you will be a great comfort to me as you have been to her. Now, since we’re going to be getting to know each other, I think it would be fine if, when we’re together, you called me Angela or Angie, whichever you prefer, and I’ll call you Mike if that’s OK.

Mike nodded, in awe of this woman and her mature, business like attitude.

‘Now you don’t need to worry about us being disturbed. Tom has promised not to come back until late and my husband will be involved in his meeting for quite some time and then he’ll stop off for a bite to eat on his way home. So we can take our time without feeling under any pressure.’

Mike nodded.

‘Why don’t we go and make ourselves more comfortable.’

She led the way into the master bedroom and gently closed the door behind them. Mike looked sheepishly around the room he had only peeked into before on one of his visits.

‘Now, Mike, I feel rather overdressed for my bedroom. Why don’t you help me out of this dress?’

Mike unzipped her and helped guide the dress over her breasts and across her hips before falling to the floor, where Angela kicked it aside. She turned to face him, showing her satin underwear and hold ups.

‘Well,’ she asked, as Mike stared, ‘what do you think? Do these suit me or would you prefer me in a different style or colour?’

Mike stood back and stared. Never before had he seen a woman like this in her underwear. He’d seen pictures, of course, lots of those, on the web and in magazines. But not in the flesh. And what flesh. Soft and white and firm. Not at all like Marcie, whose flesh was flabby and wrinkled. And not like the girls at school who were skeletal.

And the underwear too. Marcie wore bra and pants like his mother: practical, everyday, black with frayed hems or that dirty grey that came of mixing up colours in the wash. The girls he knew wore skimpy undies, but they only seemed to emphasise their immature bodies. Angela, now, she was mature.

Suddenly, Mike realised that he hadn’t spoken, hadn’t answered Angela’s question. All he could do was mumble.

‘No, I mean, yes, like wow, Mrs R- sorry Angela, they’re Ok, really, perfect actually, just like you, perfect.’

He reached out and began to touch the flesh. His hands groping at her breasts that spilled out of the bra and then down over her belly before working round her hips to her ass and finally down to her thighs. As he watched his hands progress, he noticed that they were still trembling. He became aware of something else too. A tightness in his jeans, An urgent, throbbing tightness the like of which he had not experienced before, certainly not with his girlfriends or with Marcie. He pulled Angela towards him and bent to kiss her.

As Mike pressed himself against Angela, she felt his erection throbbing against her stomach and realised for the first time that she would have to help this mumbling, fumbling boy. She couldn’t just lie back, as she had expected, and let him pleasure her. Were, she wondered, all the boys like this with the women they were helping? If Marcie was to be believed, Mike wasn’t like this with her. And what about Tom, her son? She immediately pushed the thought out of her mind. She didn’t want to think about her son having sex with one of the mothers, possibly one she knew, maybe even one of her friends. That was something that was best kept out of her thoughts, especially when she was being fondled by one of his friends.

But however inexpert Mike’s attentions were, Angela realised the effect they were having after so many weeks deprived of any attention from her husband. She responded instinctively, pushing her hands under his t-shirt and feeling the firm young muscles of his pecs and stomach. She pushed the shirt over his head and sank her lips to his neck, before working slowly down to his nipples. The tip of her circled the erect buds, licking and probing, before snapping her teeth on them.

Mike had now forgotten his initial inhibitions. His nails dug into Angela’s butt as her teeth gnawed at his nipples and her hands worked at pushing down his jeans and shorts. His cock sprang free with a huge sigh of relief from Mike and swayed against Angela’s belly leaving a trail of precum in its wake. Angela pushed Mike’s hands to her panties, signalling that he should push them off, while she unfastened her bra and let her tits swing free.

As Mike’s hands felt Angela’s crotch, he suddenly moaned loudly and sank to his knees burying his face in her thatch of pubic hair, burrowing deeply, sniffing and snuffling as his tongue fought its way to her clit. Angela’s hands grabbed his hair and pushed herself against his face. For the first time, she felt as if she was in the presence of a man, not a boy.

It was her touch that changed everything. Mike had never realised that a touch could be so powerful, have such an effect. Marcie barely ever touched him at all, except to guide his hips as she neared her climax. And the girls he had known, well they had touched and stroked him, and it had been nice and pleasant. But this was different. Now he knew the look that his parents exchanged sometimes when one of them would brush the other’s hand or arm. This was how they were feeling.

It wasn’t just that she touched him. She knew where to touch and how to touch. As she pushed his shirt over his head, her nails scratched across his back. As she pushed his jeans and shorts down to his ankles, her fingers managed to caress his ass and tickle along his crack. And all the while her lips tongue and teeth were working on his neck and chest. She was flirting with every nerve ending in his body.

She was setting off feelings he had never experienced, sending pulses rippling through his body and sensations exploding in his head. In the back of his mind a thought started to form: the idea that this is how he was supposed to make her feel and he had no idea how to go about it. But that thought was overwhelmed. Put aside for later consideration by the presence of his hands on his balls. She was stroking and rolling them, setting off pulses that spread along his cock that was aching with the pressure.

Too late he realised what was happening.

‘No, no,’ he moaned, trying desperately to pull her hand away, ‘no, Angie, please stop, I can’t, no …’

Frantically, he scrambled to get her panties over her ankles and lodge himself between her thighs.

It was Angela’s fault, but she realised it too late. She knew how Mike felt about her but she reacted instinctively, even desperately, as soon as she began to get aroused. Why hadn’t she been more restrained in she touched him and not treated him as she did her husband, a mature man who had had decades to become accustomed to her touch and to control his response.

Cursing herself for her stupidity, she was as frantic as he was to get him inside and salvage something of this mess. She kicked her panties off her heels as Mike scrambled between her legs. She spread her thighs to ease his passage and guided his slim cock to stroke her clit before aiming it for her vagina. Her pushed home with a single thrust. She tried to hold his hips to calm him and prolong their pleasure, but he was too close to control his response. With a few swift thrust he unloaded himself with a long groan and then collapsed on Angela mumbling an embarrassed apology.

Angela wrapped her arms and legs around him and gripped as tight as she could on his cock. Soothingly she tried to reassure him. Telling him that she understood how he felt about her, how long he had kept his feelings pent up. Explaining that for a man – she was careful to use that word – a man of his age to have such an explosive reaction to a woman of her age was a tremendous compliment and boost to her self-esteem. Saying that it had been such a thrill to touch his firm young muscles that she had not been able to restrain herself from driving him over the edge so soon.

Feeling his shiver, she reached out and pulled a sheet over them to keep him warm. In doing so, she loosened her grip on his cock and he slid out followed by a great blob of his sperm.

‘Mike,’ she whispered, ‘this isn’t over yet. I noticed you got my excited when you felt my pelt. Why don’t you work on me for a while until you’re ready to go again. You’ll find you can last much long next time and you’ll have got me really going by then.’

Slowly but firmly she pushed his head down towards her crotch where his sperm continued to drain out.

This had to be the most embarrassing moment of Mike’s life. Worse even than when his sister had walked in on him wanking. He was a failure, an abject failure. He had lost control of himself, and worse failed to satisfy Angela when he knew she was so desperate for satisfaction, and worse still failed to satisfy the woman he had idealised and fantasised about for ages. He could only think of what his friends would say when he had to report at the debrief the following day. They would soon see through his lies and Angela was bound to tell her son anyway, maybe even the Principal and she would be sure to make an issue of it for discussion and analysis.

His heart went out to Angela in her plight and for the kindness with she held and soothed him as he buried his head in her shoulder, afraid to look her in the eye. And then she began to push his shoulders, to push him down and away from her. At first he thought she was rejecting him, telling him to get his clothes and leave. But no, she pushed his head into her crotch, into that bush of prickly hairs. He been down on girls crotches before, but they were always clean shaven. He’d never had the sharp hairs sticking into his cheeks. And her lips were strange. The girls he’d been with just had like a thin slit. But Angela had furled folds of flesh hanging out of her. Was this how women were when they got older? He was sure the Principal wasn’t like this, not that he had examined her closely. Or was it because she was aroused? Did her lips close up once she was satisfied? He didn’t know and didn’t dare add a display of ignorance to the problems he already had.

Her flesh was slimy too, with blobs of what looked like his cum hanging from the hairs around the entrance. She pushed his head down on her, but he resisted, reluctant to come into contact with the mess that faced him. But then he heard her muttering, something like ‘You’ve got to help me’ and then when he continued to resist ‘Please, Mike, please.’

What else could he do? He had got her into this state and he had to help her get out of it. But what was he supposed to do? He’d just licked his girlfriends and they’d seemed to enjoy it. But how was he supposed to tackle this tangle of flesh, hair and slim? He closed his eyes and began to explore with just the tip of his tongue, following the contours of her flesh, and then licking vigorously, trying to push out of his mind what he was licking off her skin.

Then her fingers appeared, parting the folds, holding them open. He began to probe with his tongue, pushing inside and working around as best he could. Then the fingers appeared again, opening another fold to reveal a small red button. He licked it for a while with seeming little effect before, in inspiration or desperation, he began to nibble it.

Immediately, Angela began to moan and writhe, her legs wrapped round his neck and pulled his face tight into her crotch. He was struggling to breathe, unsure how he could hold on.

Angela was determined not to let Mike go until proceedings had reached a satisfactory conclusion, satisfactory to her that is. She sensed his embarrassment and had to prevent him surrendering to the instinctive response which was to run away. The presence of his cock in her cunt had only been momentary, but thin though it was compared to what she was used to it had reminded her powerfully of what she had been missing and for how long.

She sensed his reluctance as she pushed him down to her crotch. Was it lack of experience or did he not relish lapping up his own slops? He worked away with his tongue, exploring rather than working her. She helped him as best she could by guiding him to where his attention would be most effective, but all that he generated were pleasant warm feelings, nothing arousing, nothing to ignite the fire that had burning slowly within her through these past barren weeks. She didn’t know what it would take to set that fire ablaze. All she knew was that it would just the right touch in the right place at the right moment to free her of all the pent up frustration that was making her body ache.

Then – suddenly – with no warning – he bit her clit – really hard – sank his teeth deep into the tender flesh. Her body reacted, pulling Mikes face tighter to her crotch, as her breath came in long moans. Her hands reached for her breasts, kneading and pinching them as he husband would have done, but Mike was desperately struggling to shew her clit, fighting for his breath as she was now doing for hers.

Was he hard yet? She didn’t know. How long had it been since he came? She wasn’t sure? How quickly would he recover? Soon she hoped, soon, please let it be soon. At each age, he should be ready now. She released her thighs, grabbed him by the hair and hauled him up on top of her. Frantically she fumbled for his cock and found it semi-rigid. Too soft for a long hard fuck, but hard enough to get inside her. She eased him in and whispered encouragement, urging him to take it slowly, not too fast, giving him a chance to get rock hard. His hips began to buck and she responded, rising and falling with him, savouring the long slow strokes in and out, in and out, in and out. She heard the squelch as his cock rode her juices. As he got harder, so his thrusts became more powerful and so she felt the waves begin to lap across her belly.

‘Go, Mike, go,’ she screamed as her body writhed beneath him, ‘fuck me hard, fuck me long, fuck me you stud, fuck your bitch.’

And then it came, all in a rush, faster than she wanted, like a cork being released from a bottle of champagne. A sudden explosion of sensations within her that all merged. Her body shaking, her mind whirling, her breathing harsh as she gulped for air.

‘Shoot, Mike,’ she screamed, ‘shoot, fill me with your cum.’

Mike was tossed this way and that as Angela bucked beneath him. He no longer entertained any illusions that he was in control. It was like he was riding an out of control helter-skelter that was plummeting along, almost throwing itself off the rails at every bend. There were moment when he left his cock might break. And every time his balls banged into her ass they felt as if they would explode. He willed himself to keep control and not to disappoint her for a second time.

Beneath him Angela rocked and rolled, her tits bouncing and her chest heaving, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. He felt her urgency as she thrust harder against him and at the same time felt his cum building up to an explosion. He closed his eyes to cut out the sight of Angela’s sweating body, but he still knew he could not last much long.

‘Quick,’ he gasped, ‘quick, hurry up.’

As he spoke he felt his balls pumping and his cock jerking as his second load blasted down Angela’s cunt. And at the same moment Angela lungs gave forth of a loud roar as her body arched and shook, before collapsing onto the bed with Mike falling on top of her, both gasping for air.

'Angela lay limp and exhausted, savouring the last spasms of her orgasm lap through her belly, letting her mind return to earth. She had not realised just how much pent up frustration and desire she had been harbouring during the past weeks of her husband's impotence. Not had she understood how much she needed sexual satisfaction for her physical and mental well being. After decades of marriage, this had become routine. It was only when she was deprived of it that she realised fully what it meant to her.

She could not have moved even if she had wanted to. Crushed by Mike's weight and with their limbs entangled, the only control she had was over the muscles of her cunt, which she exercised to retain his cock inside her for as long as possible. When it finally slithered out, she spoke at last.

'Mike, that was wonderful, marvellous.'

She bent her head and gave him a long, slow kiss.

'You have no idea how much I needed that.'

She kissed him again.

'It's been a long wait and I am sorry I made it so difficult for you. Next time I hope it will be easier. If there is a next time, that is. I hope you'll want to come to see me again.'

Mike nodded and smiled. He struggled to lift himself off her and, with a strong push from below, managed to roll to lie beside her. Angela looked across and jumped up.

'Oh no, just look at the time, I had no idea we were taking so long. Tom will be back soon.'

She looked around in panic.

'There's no time for you to take a shower, but I can clean you up before you go.'

Saying which, she bend her head and began to clean his cock. Holding the soft thin rod between her fingers, she gently licked the tip to remove the final drips of Mike's cum, and then with broad strokes of her tongue she cleaned it of her juices before taking his of his balls into his mouth and sucking them dry.

'There,' she said as she sat back on her heels, 'all clean now.'

No sooner had she spoken than they heard the front door and Tom call out to his mother.

Angela jumped off the bed, grabbed a robe and rushed to intercept her son, leaving Mike to get into his clothes and follow her downstairs.

Tom was standing at the bottom of the stairs as Mike fled, eager to get away without encountering the husband of the woman he had just fucked, or rather who had just fucked him. They exchanged grins and a quick high five, and Mike was well down the street before he turned back and saw a car pulling up outside Angela’s home. By the time he got home, the house was in darkness and he was relieved not to have to make up answers to the inevitable questions about who he had been with, where they had gone and how they had spent the evening. He smiled as he climbed into bed imagining the look on his mother’s face if he told her exactly who he had been with and the details of their coupling. Did his mother fuck like Angela? Deciding it was best not to go there, he lay back and relived his experience. And the flood of memories soon had his cock throbbing, his balls pulsing and his hand working hard to relieve the desires that were rippling through him. It wasn’t until 4 am that he finally fell asleep.

He woke with a start at 6. Shit, the debrief. He had forgotten the debrief. After every session, the boy reported back to the group with the Principal in attendance to ask what he had learned from the experience. What the hell was he going to say? Tom was the only member whose own mother was in special measures, as they were called. What could Mike say in front of him?

And there was Marcie too. But that was before he met Angela. Compared to last night, the sessions with Marcie were tame. How could he be truthful without offending her by comparison and, worse, embarrassing her in front of the other boys? And worse, was he admit his own failure, that he had cum almost as soon as she touched him? But no, he didn’t need to do that. Hadn’t Angela accepted responsibility by saying she was sorry she had made it difficult for him? Trapped between the importance of honesty, instilled in them by Marcie, and the avoidance of his own embarrassment in front of his peers. He knew they would all be sympathetic to his plight in front of the Principal, but afterwards there would be a lot of ripping to be enduring and behind his back they would be laughing.

Marcie must have understood his difficulties because she began the session by emphasising that it was important to be honest but swiftly adding that with Tom present it might be wise not to be as graphic as some of the boys were prone to be. She also reminded everyone that the point of the debrief was to learn and to share the lessons they had learned, not to reveal intimate details about the mothers and their behaviour. Mike could have kissed with relief at the way she was carefully paving the way for him to give an honest but dispassionate account of the previous evening. He promised himself that he would make a special effort next time she summoned him.

‘So, Mike,’ she began, ‘tell us to begin with, did you fuck and how often?’

‘Twice,’ Mike reported, mentally crossing his fingers that the first fumbling counted at all.

‘And was Angela pleased with what took place?’

Mike nodded. ‘Yes, at least I think so, no I’m sure she did, she told me that she was pleased and said she hoped I’d visit her again.’

‘And would you like to?’ The boys were not under any obligation to service a woman if they didn’t want to. It was their free choice. And one or two had refused to return. For good reasons as their replacements later privately reported.

Again, Mike nodded. ‘Definitely, yes.’

‘So,’ Marcie continued, ‘we can take it that you found the experience enjoyable. Tell us now what you learnt, the lessons you can shared.’

Mike was grateful for the hint; he was to stick with lessons that could decently be shared in front of her son. He knew he would be asked this and had thought about how to put what he wanted to say.

‘Well,’ he began, turning to the group and avoiding eye contact with Tom, ‘well, I think I understand for the first time the true effect that a woman experiences when she had been deprived of sexual satisfaction for any length of time.’ Conscious that this might be coming close to a criticism of Marcie, he hastened. ‘From what we’ve all said in these debriefs, I think the mothers are rather reluctant to reveal this to us. I’m sure they must all feel the same. I knew that they still had powerful sexual desires, despite being what I used to think of as old, but I didn’t fully appreciate what that meant until last night.’

He looked across at Marcie, fearful that she would she be annoyed at his implication. But she smiled and nodded encouragement to him.

‘And how exactly did you come to appreciate that?’ That was from Wayne. He always asked direct questions that forced the boy to report in detail.

‘From what she said and how she behaved,’ was the vaguest response Mike could come up with.

‘Come on,’ persisted Wayne, ‘you can do better than that?’ He turned to Tom. ‘How many weeks is it now that your dad’s been impotent?’

‘Just about a couple of months,’ Tom admitted.

‘That’s not long, is it?’ Wayne pressed. ‘I mean my dad’s been deployed overseas for a lot longer and sure mom misses him, but she doesn’t show any signs of frustration. Although,’ he added hastily, ‘she’s obviously pleased to see dad when he gets back.’

Mike swallowed. Marcie didn’t interrupt to save him. He would just have to explain.

‘I guess everyone is different, different in how they show their feelings and how intense they are.’

Now Marcie intervened. At first, he thought she was supporting him. ‘That is so true, Mike. You have touched on an important truth there and that is a lesson we should all learn. Don’t expect everyone to be the same. Remember that your girlfriends are all individuals, with different desires and needs, and some are more willing than others to reveal what they truly are.’ But her next contribution pushed Mike further than he really wanted to go. ‘So just to give us an example of how someone may feel, tell us how Tom’s mother revealed her feelings of frustration to you. It may help others to spot the signs when they encounter someone who is less open.’

What was Mike to say?

‘Well, at first, she was quite cold, no not cold, distant, that’s the word, distant. But once we’d got to know each other a bit-’

‘How?’ demanded Wayne.

‘We had a drink and then we went to the bedroom and got undressed.’

‘What was she wearing?’ Wayne again.

‘Bra and panties, blue satin, with stockings. Anyway,’ Mike rushed on to prevent further interruptions from Wayne, ‘once we got undressed a bit and we began touching, she became much, er, warmer.’

‘Really, Mike’, it was Marcie this time, ‘this is like some cheap novel. I’m sure your powers of expression are much better than this.’

‘Alright, then, I’ll tell you,’ Mike snapped, angry that Marcie was no longer supporting him. ‘She was rather cool until we got down to her underwear, but once I got my hands in her panties, she went wild. I’d never seen anything like it’, he admitted in a fit of honesty, ‘it was like she was out of control, thrashing and screaming. I, I didn’t really know what to do, but it was like I was just a tool that she was using. I, well, I wasn’t in control at all. I mean I was on top and I had my cock up her cunt, but she was in charge, like some wild beast out of control, it was like she was raping me. She was so wet and slippery, I thought I would fall out. I was terrified that I’d fail to satisfy her and have to report …’

He ground to a halt, suddenly aware of how graphic he was being and how close he was coming to admitting his own difficulties. He stared at the other boys, sure that he could see bulges in their pants, some were trying discreetly to adjust their positions to ease the pressure. He turned shamefully to Tom and couldn’t avoid the obvious bulge in his lap.

‘Good,’ Marcie brought the attention back to her, ‘I knew you could be more honest than you were. Thank you for conveying the lessons you learnt so powerfully. I think,’ she said looking around and allowing her eyes to lower to each boy’s crotch in turn, ‘that this may be a good time to call this debrief to an end.’

None of the boys was eager to stand after the Principal left. Each sat, immersed in his own thoughts, until gradually they drifted away.

Angela jumped when her husband, John, entered the bedroom. She had expected him, but not so soon. How could he miss the look in her eyes and the relaxation of her facial muscles and whole body that always accompanied a deep, satisfying orgasm? How could he not notice the crumpled sheets that she was attempting to straighten or the stains of sperm and cunt fluid that were still damp where she and Mike had cavorted not more than a few minutes ago? How could he not notice the smell of sex that pervaded the room?

But he showed no signs of noticing anything. He simply undressed and collapsed into the bed. She tossed her robe aside and stood looking at him. She wanted him to notice, but he took no notice. She wanted to grab his attention and let him know what she had done. It would only take a few seconds to tell him the truth. She imagined the words she would use.

‘You’re impotent and useless to me. And now you’re a cuckold too. Not only that, you’re lying in his sperm right at this moment. You’ve been replaced by a boy, a kid the same age as your son. A boy you’ve met and spoken to. And what’s more, Tom knows all about it. He’s the one who arranged for his friend to come and fuck me tonight. And tomorrow all their friends at school will know.’

She relished those words as she slipped between the sheets and, as she did so, her cunt tightened, just as it had around Mike’s pencil-thin cock. The very thought of impotence and cuckold was making her wet again. Making her eager to get him inside her again, and this time to stay calmer and keep him more under control. Should she text him to come tomorrow and to cum tomorrow too? Perhaps not, because she could already feel that her labia were sore from the unaccustomed rubbing they had just received. Some cold cream and a couple of days rest would do the trick. Then she’d invite him over, just as soon as she was sure her husband would be out of the way. But then why bother? Why not invite him to stay and watch, see his own humiliation at first hand? These thoughts made her wetter still and she reached under the sheet and wiped away the juice that was trickling out. Her finger played idly with her clit, remembering the sharp bite Mike had given it. She clamped her thighs tight and dug her nail sharply into her clit.

She knew she would not do or say any of these things that she imagined. She would leave John in ignorance, this man she loved and who had cared for her over the decades of their marriage and to whom she had been totally faithful, until this evening. She put out the light and tried to sleep, but her sleep was as fitful as Mike’s, because she realised that she did not feel any guilt at what she had time.

The next morning she sensed that Tom was hanging around eager to question his mother as soon as his father had left for work.

‘Tom,’ she told him as soon as they heard the door shut, ‘please don’t ask me to go into details about last night. I know you want to find out and I’m sure Mike will tell you something of what we did. I just want you to thank you for arranging for Mike to come to me. It was a very satisfactory evening from my point of view and I hope he enjoyed it too.’

But Tom wasn’t being brushed off.

‘Come on, mum, you can’t leave it like that, all so clinical. It’s too late to be coy.’

But she would not say more and he set off for school keen to learn what Mike would say at his debrief. At least, he reflected, mom hasn’t asked him who he was servicing or what it’s like with her.

But at that moment, that was exactly what his mother was wondering.

The hours following Mike’s debrief were some of the busiest that Marcie had had to cope with since she became Principal. She began to receive reports from teachers that boys were missing from class or asking to be excused. Pretty soon a pattern emerged: they were all boys who were on the project. Teacher complained that they were either missing or distracted or that when they did arrive they were tired. There was no doubt in Marcie’s mind what was going on. She had not been a teacher for 35 years without knowing when a boy had got a hard on. Quite apart from any bulge that their little cocks might produce, it was obvious from the way they looked, how they sat, and the fidgeting as they tried to release the pressure in their underwear. But she couldn’t tell the other teachers about the project, so she had to investigate. She sent her deputy to search out the boys who were not currently in class: Mike and Tom. He reported back that he had found them in the toilets and, although he could be sure, he was convinced they had been both masturbating. And Marcie was equally convinced of the reason: the details of Mike’s debrief had been so arousing that they were in a permanent state of arousal. She didn’t have any doubt about it, because she had felt the same.

Waiting until the end of classes so as not to draw attention, she summoned all the boys involved to a meeting in her office. There were not enough chairs for all of them, so they clustered around her desk. She looked up at their faces and saw how tired and drawn they all were, although she was sure that if she got Mike to repeat his account they would soon be rejuvenated.

‘Boys,’ she began, ‘I know what has been going on today and I know why. Every one of you has been affected. Even you, Tom, which I know must have been particularly difficult for you as it was your mother who was ultimately the reason.’

Tom hung his head shamefacedly.

‘And I want you to know that I understand why you feel as you do. It was a powerful account of what Mike had learned, and he learnt an important lesson, one you should all take to heart. I’m going to do something that I shouldn’t really do, but it is important in order for you to learn as much as you can from this experience today. I’m going to ask Mike to tell us in detail everything that happened. Not just about what he learnt, but everything that happened. Tom, you are of course excused if you want to go.’

But Tom shook his head and stood his ground while Mike relayed in detail almost everything that had taken place, leaving out only his own embarrassing failure to keep control.

And as he spoke, Marcie switched her gaze between the boys’ faces and their crotches that were at her eye level. Every boy began to shift uneasily as the account proceeded and every boy, Tom included, developed impressive bulges, more solid in some cases that she expected from pupils of their age.

Marcie too was affected. With a supreme effort she held her hands on the top of the desk while, out of sight beneath her desk, she squeezed her thighs tight. When Mike’s account came to an end, she took a deep breath.

‘Thank you, Mike, for being so frank about something that must have been very personal for you, for both of you. Now,’ she carefully did not take her eyes of the boys’ faces, ‘I am sure there are things you all have to so, so you may go.’

With an audible sigh of relief, they all turned and rushed to the door. But Marcie hadn’t quite finished.

‘You may all go, except Mike that is. Mike, please stay behind, I need to talk to you.’

With the others gone, she rose from her seat, locked the door and advanced on Mike.

‘Mike, the boys aren’t the only ones to be affected. I’ve had trouble concentrating myself all day. And listening to you just now,’ she pulled up her skirt, ‘has left me in a state,’ she pulled down her damp panties and waved them under his nose, ‘when I have no option but to fuck you cock raw.’

Mike stared back and began to stammer.

‘Marcie, sorry, Principal, Miss, I’m sorry, I can get still get hard,’ Marcie didn’t need him to tell her that, she could see if for herself, ‘but I’ve wanked so much today my balls are drained. Sorry.’

But his Principal was not impressed.

‘One lesson you have to learn is that sometimes we have to do things we don’t want to. That’s how it is with French, which I know you hate. It’s the same with sex. I can’t count the number of times my husband on exercising his rights when I didn’t want to. Well, it works the other way too. Right know, I want a fuck, I need a fuck, I shall go fucking mad if I don’t get a cock up my cunt in the next few minutes. So get your kit off and let’s get down to it.’

This was a completely different Marcie from the one Mike had met before. She had always been business like, letting him take the lead and thanking him politely when he had made her cum. But this Marcie was different. The look in her eyes told him that.

As he fumbled out of his clothes, she pulled her dress over her head and shed her bra. With both naked, she stepped towards him and pushed him flat onto the desk, clambering on top of him, her legs astride his thighs. Taking his cock between her thumb and forefinger, she aimed it at her crotch and sank down onto it. As Mike groaned at the sudden movement, she closed her eyes, cupped her breasts and rolled them in her hands, setting up a figure of eight movement with her hips, pulling his cock from side to side. Her hands worked down over her flabby belly and along her thick thighs, as she rose and fell down his cock, each time a little faster than before. Sweat formed on her brow and dripped down to her chin and from there onto her breasts. Finally she began to moan softly and her rhythm slowed, until finally she came to a halt.

‘Not bad,’ she purred softly, ‘not bad at all, not bad at all for a start.’

Lifting off him, she twisted to present her ass and sank her crotch over Mike’s mouth.

‘Now do to me what you did to Tom’s mother. I want to cum the way she did. And while you’re working out just what that was, I’ll clean your cock off like she did.’

She lowered her face to his cock and began to lick it with slow, lapping strokes that made it twitch and his balls throb.

‘So,’ she remarked between licks, ‘you like that do you. Well remember that my teeth are down here and if I don’t like what you’re doing, they’re going to bite this precious bit of meat.’

Mike frantically worked at Marcie’s crotch with little success.

‘Sorry, Miss, but you’re different from Angela. She had folds of flesh, like she was falling out of herself. But you just have thick lips.’

Marcie grinned. How ignorant these boys were of the variations in female genitalia.

‘Just imagine you’re kissing me,’ she advised, ‘and hunt around for a tiny little knob tucked away.’

Mike set too as best he could and soon Marcie was wriggling and grinding her crotch into his face. Then, struggling to breath and with inspiration born of desperation, he changed from licking to using his teeth. Taking chunks of her fleshy lips into his mouth, chewing at them like toffee. Marcie’s reactions became wilder. He changed from chewing to biting, snapping his teeth into her flesh. She had abandoned his cock now, supporting herself on the arms. Then he found it. Right up at the top, hidden under folds of skin.

‘That’s it,’ Marcie moaned, ‘take the little man of the boat, Mike, go on, go on.’

Mike didn’t understand the man and the boat, but he sank his teeth as hard as he could into the knob of her clitoris. Marcie howled, a deep howl that sounded like an animal in pain, it started low and rose in pitch as he bit again and again, until her whole body was shuddering.

Desperate for air, he snapped his teeth hard on her knob and, instead of releasing it, began playing at it with the tip of his tongue.

Marcie was no longer in control. Her juddered, her arms could no longer support her, she fell on him crushing him with her weight under a final spasm shook her off of Mike to land, with a crash that shook her whole office, on the floor.

Mike propped himself on his elbow and struggled for breath as he watched the pile of white flesh that was his Principal shake and tremble until finally she lay still.

At length she rose and gathered her clothes.

‘Thank you, Mike, that was very good. As you have learnt, you don’t need to cum in order to give a woman pleasure or, for that matter, give yourself pleasure too. You may get dressed now and go home. Needless to say, there will be no debrief about what just happened.’

How much things changed in just 48 hours.

With rest and some soothing cream, Angela’s labia were no longer sore and she was ready for more action. But that was the problem, or rather series of problems.

For a start there was John, her husband. He hadn’t worked late, didn’t have evening meetings with clients, had no conferences to attend, no overnight stays away or, better, trips to another continent. He left for work on time, returned home early where he sulked around. She tried snuggling up to him, hoping that by taking him by surprise she could get some arousal started, but he just brushed her away.

So when did that leave time for Mike? The obvious answer was during the day. She texted Marcie to discuss the possibility but got a stern rebuke. This was very much a voluntary, out of school hours activity, which must not interfere with the boys’ education. And Mike had other women who needed his services, he wasn’t Angela’s personal property.

Tom too wasn’t his normal self. He was withdrawn and not as chatty as he used to be with her. Whenever she tried to talk about Mike he clammed up and made an excuse. It seemed to Angela sometimes that he was almost embarrassed about something.

She tried asking him about his own activities. Was he helping one of the mothers, or maybe she hinted more than one? But he didn’t take the bite. Just changed the subject.

Eventually, in desperation, she rang Marcie and was surprised to be put through straightaway.

‘Hi, Angela, I’ve been expecting your call. Your texts seemed rather desperate. How’re things going?’

‘Marcie, I just don’t know what to do. In a way I’m more frustrated than before I got involved with your project. Then I was frustrated, not knowing when normal service by John would be restored. Now I know that help is at hand, but it’s out of reach and I just can’t get my hands on it.’

‘I do understand,’ Marcie sounded genuinely sympathetic. ‘I had no sex for two years after my divorce and I, well, I got used to it. I didn’t even feel the need to masturbate. But then this project started and Mike gave me my first full service in a long time and the more I got the more I needed. That’s how you’re starting to feel, isn’t it?’

Angela confirmed that it was.

‘Sometimes over these past few days,’ she confided, ‘I’ve been so horny I could have fucked myself on a door knob.’

‘Look, Angela,’ again Marcie sounded like she empathised with her predicament, ‘I won’t allow Mike out of school, that would be wrong. But if you really need someone there’s a kid called Terrel. I’ve had good reports of him from the mums he’s serviced, but he isn’t a model student and I’ve had to exclude him repeatedly for his behaviour. He’s on exclusion today. I could contact him and get him to come round if you’re interested.’

Angela indicated that she was indeed interested.

‘There’s a few things you need to know first,’ Marcie added. ‘I’ve not tried him personally, but from what I hear he’s a very different character from Mike. He’s rougher and not everyone likes that sort of thing. Does a lot of work in the gym, so he’s a bit muscle bound. And he’s black if that isn’t a problem.’

Angela indicated that she was too desperate to care about any of these things and, indeed, felt a tingle between her thighs at the idea of some rough sex.

‘Send him round,’ she told Marcie, ‘I’ll be waiting for him.’

Half an hour later her doorbell rang.

Back
Top Bottom