Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

i wanna take a ride on your disco stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inquisitor

Meteorite
Hey there! You can call me by any variation of my username, and I'm obviously in search of some role-plays. It's been some time since I have, so I hope you don't mind a little rust. I like talking, so first I'm going to talk about some of what you can hopefully expect from me, a bit of what I'm looking for from a partner, and then a bunch of stuff about genres and whatnot.

So to begin. I am 20 and have been writing, in general, for 8 to 9 years now. I kind of switch between role-playing and solo-writing, and recently I've only been solo-writing. I want to get back into it! Back when I used to role-play often, my introduction posts would be 800+ words, and my general posts about half that. I usually tried to reply once a day, however sometimes due to work or other factors it'd take a little longer. I'm not really good at rapid fire posting, but if that'd something you'd be interested in I could try, however it'd probably be at the cost of some quality and detail of work. I enjoy playing multiple characters and LGBTQ+ characters. I typically stick in the fantasy and sci-fi genres, however I do branch out occasionally. As for my kinks and limits and whatnot, that's going to be below so it doesn't get stuck in these paragraphs.
Also as a general warning, I have diagnosed depression and a general anxiety disorder. Sometimes it contributes to my reply times, but I tend to try to let you know when I'm starting to feel like it's going to affect me.

From you, I expect at least a good, meaty paragraph per post. I expect interest and decisiveness, but with room for compromises and new ideas. I expect contributions in and out of character; I refuse to be the only one making forward action happen, or be the only one suggesting new ideas to incorporate. I expect you to tell me any hard limits, triggers, etc when you contact me, so that there is no way I could make you uncomfortable. Not that I open conversations with material like that, but.

I'm going to try to provide as much information as possible as to what I role-play, so I'm going to provide a list of thematic elements I enjoy, some pairings, some fandoms, and some plots I have. Also kinks and whatnot.
At this time I would prefer to play female characters, in either mxf, fxf, or fxnb pairings. In any case or with any pairing, my characters tend to be bisexual or pansexual. I tried to make most of the plots fairly gender neutral, but even if it's written gendered I'd be up for switching things around.
Suggestions are always welcome!
Anything in italics is something I'm not looking for at the moment.
Any plots with a red title mean they're craved.

Kinks: List
Anything not on the list anywhere is more than likely a no.
Hard Limits: Vore, bestiality, scat/bathroomplay, futas

Craving:
Something plot and smut heavy. Someone please give me something.
Sci-Fi

Theme List:
romance | comedy | fantasy | supernatural | fandoms | arranged marriages | multiple interviewing stories | gray morality | decisions with no good outcomes | historic | steampunk | sci-fi | aliens | world building | assassins | demon hunters | pirates | post-apocalypse | warring factions | thievery | dragons | secrets | opposites attract | enemies turned lovers | lovers turned enemies| character development | characters from all walks of life | rebuilding | hope | dystopia | forbidden love | curses | exploring | the unchosen one(s) | more to come as soon as i think of them

Pairings:
Demon x Angel
Angel x Fallen Angel
Angel x Human
Fallen Angel x Demon
Fallen Angel x Mortal
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Demon
Shapeshifters
Superhero/villain
Hunter x Basically any mythological creature
Naga x Anything
Elf x Mortal
Elf x Drow
Elf x Anything
Drow x Mortal
Fairy x Elf
Fairy x Mortal
Fairy x Anything
Prince x Princess
Prince x Thief
Princess x Assassin
Assassin x Thief
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Target
Thief x Guard Captain
Mermaid x Mortal
God x Goddess
God/Goddess x Mortal
Demi-God x Mortal
God/Goddess x Priest/Priestess
Demi-God x Priest/Priestess
Priestess x God
Dragon Riders
Arranged Marriage
Alien x Human
Alien x Alien

Fandoms:
Vampire: the Masquerade (am still learning about the World of Darkness as a whole, am most familiar with V:tM though playing Bloodlines)
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
The Keisha'ra
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Percy Jackson series
Inheritance Cycle
Supernatural (only have knowledge up to the middle of Season Five)
Hunger Games
Assassin's Creed
The Books of Pellinor
Pokemon
Game of Thrones
Elder Scrolls (specifically Skyrim, however I have some Oblivion knowledge)
Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit
Jurassic Park & World
Ark: Survival Evolved
Pokemon and Ark: Survival Evolved Crossover

More plot-heavy plots
Modern (can add fantasy) - Beauty and the Beast inspired
Character A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Character A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Character A’s father is confronted by Character B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Character B’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Character A’s father owes Character B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Character B offers a trade – the man’s beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Character B will come for him. When Character A’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Character A moves in to Character B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Character A arrives, Character B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Character A comes to see that Character B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her. Each time Character B proposes marriage, Character A refuses. Character A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Character B allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week’s time. While Character A is away, Character B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Character A returns, she finds Character B wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she’ll marry him. Her quick actions save his life and once he is well enough, they marry.

Optional Twists:

Dark Twist: Once Character B recovers, Character A willingly becomes part of the crime business. Together they seek revenge against those who betrayed Character B.

Romantic/Angst Twist: Once Character B recovers, Character B gives up his life of crime, since he’s assumed to be dead and he and Character A run away together, with the condition that Character A can never return home to her family.

Modern Fantasy - Human x shapeshifter
Character A has always loved nature. Even though they live in an urban area, they find the time to walk to the local park every day and spend a few quiet moments enjoying the greenery and animals around them. They always relax on the same wooden bench and lately have been noticing the animals seem to have grown accustomed to their presence. In particular one beautiful, curious crow. It keeps its distance, but always appears so intelligent and sharp, watching intently with its ebony eyes.

One day Character A brings a small bag of trail mix as an offering to their new feathered friend. The crow caws happily and devours the assortment of raisins and nuts. The following day Character A returns with a snack and the crow is there, this time with a shiny twist of metal in its beak. When the treats are scattered along the ground, the bird drops the paperclip - a gift - at Character A’s feet.

This ritual exchange carries on until one day, the crow doesn’t show. Character A is heartbroken, missing the therapeutic one-sided talks and charming company of their wild friend. Character B appears, seemingly out of nowhere and sits down on the wooden bench beside a visibly distraught Character A. Wordlessly, Character B hands Character A a small metal trinket, a perfect addition to Character A’s collection. Is the gesture enough to reveal the truth about Character B? The shapeshifter had been their crow companion the entire time.

Modern Fantasy - Human x shapeshifter
While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Character A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Character A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Character A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Character B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Character B to sleep, Character A heads off to bed. By morning, Character B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Character A enters the room to check up on them. Character B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Character A. According to shapeshifter law, Character B now owes Character A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid.

I'd love something really slow burning and gradual with this.

Modern Fantasy - Hunter x creature
Character A is a hunter who travels the country in order to extinguish supernatural threats. When Character A gets news of yet another small town being terrorized by a murderous creature, they pack up their things and make haste to the next destination. Character A settles into town quickly and gets to work investigating these mysterious, grisly deaths. Despite Character A’s best efforts, over the course of several weeks, they keep coming up short of catching the culprit, unaware that Character B is watching their every move.

Option 1: Character B is a supernatural creature, the same kind as the killer, but innocent. They approach Character A and offer to hunt down the killer together.

Option 2: Character B is the killer and tries to throw Character A off their trail (by seduction).

Modern Fantasy - Merperson & Human
According to sailor legends, merpeople are beautiful and benevolent beings who guide lost ships to harbor and bring great fortune to kind fishermen who empty their nets for a chance to hear a merperson’s song. The song of a merperson is an ethereal treat that few people at sea (and even fewer on land) have the privilege of hearing, but those who do are said to be blessed for the rest of their days.
Character A is a merperson, born to a merman and a sea witch. Cursed by wicked blood, Character A’s song is doomed to bring misery and death to anyone who hears it. Though it is not their fault, Character A has been forbidden from singing to anyone (human or merperson) for as long as they live. Unable to sing freely like their seafaring kin, Character A is an outcast and believes they will never know the joy of changing a human’s life for the better. Always lonely underwater,Character A secretly travels to the surface in the hopes of finding companionship. Merely speaking to a human couldn’t hurt, they suppose. One afternoon, Character A encounters Character B strolling along the shoreline, pitching small pebbles into the surf. Fearing rejection from the first human they’ve ever seen, Character Athinks to swim away but Character B spots their shimmering tail and calls out to them. They keep their distance from one another as they speak, one on land and one at sea, but are too intrigued to part ways. As it gets dark and the air becomes cold, both must take their leave of the beach. Uncertain if Character Awill ever see another human, Character A hastily promises Character B that they will bring them treasures if they come back. Character B is uncertain if its wise, but they agree to return. True to their word, Character A brings a valuable trinket from a shipwreck far below in simple exchange for Character B’s company. As the days pass and Character B continues to return, it seems that Character A has finally found a friend. All will be well, as long as they don’t ever sing to Character B.

Historic, intended Victorian (can add fantasy)
Character A is fortunately matched to be married to Character B, a wealthy aristocrat of higher ranking than the patriarchs of their own family. Though publicly reputed to be charitable and of high moral character, Character B is a boorish, cruel person behind closed doors. Character B’s sibling, Character C, is sympathetic about Character A’s undesirable union and one dreary evening they confide that this is not Character B’s first marriage; they’ve had to endure their sibling’s awful behavior since they were young and they strongly suspect that Character B was responsible for the demise of their first betrothed. Character A and Character C bond over their shared disdain for Character B and they ultimately conspire to put an end to Character B’s wickedness.

Historic (can add fantasy) - Pirate & Captive, PoTC-esque
Character A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Character A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Character A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Character B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.
Character B breaks in to Character A’s home and begins to raid Character A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Character B, Character A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Character A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Character B. Upon taking a closer look at Character A, Character B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Character B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Character A must come aboard Character B’s ship as a captive. Character A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Character A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Character B?

Medieval Fantasy - Human x werewolf (Red Riding Hood inspired)
Everyone knows the story of Little Red Riding Hood. But do they? What they don’t know is that the wolf was not a wolf, but a werewolf instead. One that knew the secrets of the old witch that lived in the woods. The one who lived peacefully, but practiced magic and threatened to extinguish the werewolf race. So the pack leader, the Big Bad Wolf, killed her, made her disappear. But the huntsman, the witch’s son, sought revenge and got it—finishing the pack leader for good. But this only created a larger blood feud, sending the whole pack out to get the huntsman and his family. With the huntsman’s only daughter in the middle of this war, Little Red, as they call her, the pack will stop at nothing to get their final revenge and end the war. But when Red and one of the wolves fall in love, what will become of them?

Sci-Fi - Time Travel
Character A is on a weekend camping trip with friends in the mountains. They spend the first afternoon exploring the gorgeous scenery, walking the trails and carving new paths near their campsite. One spot in particular catches Character A’s attention, a cave. The group peek their heads inside, but are reluctant to go further without their flashlights and drag Character A along back to camp with empty promises that they will return the following day. Character A has dinner with their friends, but is unable to get their mind off of the interesting discovery. After the group has gone to bed, Character A decides to sate their unwavering curiosity, grabbing a flashlight and a bottle of water to head out to the site of the cave.

Character A feels increasingly lightheaded the deeper they delve into the cavern, but they press on. The feeling eventually overwhelms Character A and they reach out to steady themselves on the cave’s interior wall, waiting for the sickening sensation to pass. When Character A is again clearheaded, they turn back to leave the damp, dark space and head back down the short trail to camp. Character A is shocked to discover they cannot find the tents or any sign of the fire that had been burning brightly at the site. Panic sets in as they frantically retrace their steps. They work in slow circles trying to find their friends and calling out, but there is no answer. Exhausted, Character A sits down and falls asleep.

Character B is in the midst of their morning routine when they come upon a sleeping Character A. Startled by their unusual clothing and appearance, they gently wake Character A to ask if they need help. Character A relays the previous night’s events and although confused, Character B takes them into their care and promises to aid them in finding a way back to their group. What will transpire when Character A figures out they have travelled in time? Will Character B believe them? If unable to return, will Character A and Character B develop a relationship?

Any Time-Period - Assassin x Assassin
The government has always kept assassins, under the pretense of being able to better enforce the peace with such a force to command against rebels and lawbreakers, however it was more to keep their hold on their control. Character A is a member of his guild, and is one of the best, however after a job where they learn a little too much about the government's dealings they get a death warrant placed on their head. They escape and in a twist of events ends up taking refuge with Character B, who is an independent assassin that the guild's been hunting for years, the two decide they're going to dismantle the guild by themselves.

- I'd love to try this in a Victorian Steampunk or Futuristic setting.
- I prefer Character A.

More smut-heavy plots
Modern (can add fantasy) - Person and their partner's best friend
Character A is in a committed relationship. Character A loves their significant other dearly, but in the last couple of months, their spark has definitely fizzled out. Uncertain that they will find what they’re looking for if they break things off with their partner, Character A tries their best to subtly improve the intimacy in their relationship; unfortunately, their partner sees nothing wrong with the conventional way they do things, so nothing changes. One night, Character A’s significant other makes plans with an old friend from school—a double date for dinner. Character B knew Character A’s lover in high school; they were close friends until one of them moved across the country for college. The couples meet at a fancy restaurant and the old friends catch up over drinks and appetizers. The whole while, Character A can’t help but notice that their lover’s old friend is making eyes at them across the table. Thrilled by the idea that another person finds them desirable, when their own partner hardly seems to anymore, Character A makes a bold move—sliding their foot against Character B’s leg beneath the table. The seductive act is received by Character B with a subtle smirk and a light nod of approval. By the time entrees are served, Character A and Character B manage to slip out of the restaurant for a quick encounter. They make their way back to the table and act as normally as possible, adrenaline pumping through their veins over the bad thing they’ve done and can’t wait to do again. Plans are eagerly made for another dinner date while Character A and Character B are already thinking of how they can raise the stakes.

Modern (can add fantasy) - Bride x groom's best friend
Character A and Character B are on a flight to a far away island, for a destination wedding. Character A is about to be married to Character B’s best friend. The bride and groom-to-be are on separate flights, due to Character A wanting to adhere to the tradition of not seeing the bride before the ceremony. Character A is seated in first class with Character B and her maid of honor; the maid of honor is fast asleep. The rest of the wedding party is flying coach. Character A and Character B stay awake for the majority of the flight’s duration, reflecting on shared memories, and flirting with an attraction that’s been buried for the sake of both of their relationships with the groom-to-be. Spurred on by liquid courage, Character A propositions Character B for a one time , get-it-out-of-our-systems fling several thousand feet in the air. It’s their last chance to see what it’d be like to be lovers. Will Character B take it? Will there be a wedding?

Historic - Shaman x tribe woman or captured woman
Shaman are not only the spiritual protectors of a tribe, but beings of mysterious power. They can commune the transform into animals, they can see the future, and they have the ability to curse their enemies into dust. Most tribes have at least one, and they are treated with god-like worship, for an angry shaman could easily wipe out a tribe. Most tribes have an annual festival, in which they present the shaman(s) with women from the tribe who have recently come of age, and the shaman will choose one, every year, to become his bride.
The time for that festival has come again. You will play the shaman; I will play either a women born in the tribe, or a woman who was recently captured who was entered into the festival by her captors.

Medieval - Royal Guard x Elf
You’re a guard for the royal palace out in the woods hunting for a few rabbits for the royal kitchen when you come to an enchanting clearing in the middle of the woods. The trees encircle the clearing and the morning sun pours down upon the dew covered grass, making it almost shimmer, its natural beauty is more than astounding, but as you step forwards you notice something odd. A young girl, no older than eighteen is bound to a tree, she appears to be badly beaten and all that is covering her body is a small bit of cloth, she needs help. With a closer inspection you notice that she is an elf which is impossible because elves have been extinct for nearly a hundred years. Curious you untie the girl and take her back to your personal quarters and clean her up, letting her rest in your bed while you wait for her to regain consciousness. What will happen when she does?

Post Apoc - Brothel worker x anyone
The world was reborn after the apocalypse. Power ruled, not laws, and the worst of the worst who survived quickly snatched up resources. The ruins of cities now had Kings, and those Kings ruled however they wanted. In this particular city, the King specialized in his brothels. Some of the girls were purchased from other cities, some are working off debts, and others were captured simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. My character is one of these girls, however she was essentially raised for such work, and is one of the prize gems of that King.
Your character could be the King. Or someone he's rewarding for doing a job for him. Or anything of the like.

Post Apoc - Survivors
Our characters are survivors of the apocalypse. They've been alone for a long time, surviving hazards and other people. When they meet each other, their desire for company takes over. Afterwards, they tell each other rumors of a safe place they've heard, and decide to head out there in hopes of finding a place to be able to repopulate the earth.

Plots I'd like to be plot and smut heavy
Modern Fantasy - Incubus x mortal
Character A is an incubus. Born and raised as part of the army of Hell, he was sent to the surface to try to pledge souls to Hell. He's ambitious, wanting to raise his ranking, and has implemented a plan: he impregnates women whilst undergoing his feeding, and several months after the half-demon offspring is born, he takes them down to Hell to be raised and trained. He's viewed favorably in Hell, as his plan is bringing in both souls and soldiers, and he's more or less allowed to operate without check.

Character B is a mortal. Either a human, a hunter, or a witch; any of those would add conflict of various types. She is either infertile or has a very, extremely hard time getting pregnant for some reason (and likely doesn't know of this, at this point in her life), and is aware of the evils in the world (aka demons and whatnot).

Character A is hunting, trying to find his newest victim. He generally frequents clubs for this, since they're full of people looking for a little fun and no commitment. There he encounters Character B, and there's instantly some interest between them. She knows what he is, and probably what he wants, but she can't really help herself and he is, of course, thinking she's easy prey. This starts their relationship, meeting frequently to give into their desires. Character A is enjoying his catch, as for whatever reason she feeds him better than most mortals, and he has a feeling whatever offspring comes of this will be incredibly powerful. And she's, well, enjoying the sex.

After several months, though, something changes. Character A has begun to realize that she either won't or is incredibly hard to get pregnant, as usually within a few weeks the women he consorts with are pregnant. Yet not only does he keep going back, but he begins to spend less and less time hunting for other women for his plans. Character B has long since realized he doesn't actually have a real home and is just living in hotels and has finally offered him her spare room (not that she thinks he'll be staying in there) and he accepts. Sometime their relationship began shifting to the romantic, and while both of them realized it, it remained unspoken between them.

His associates in Hell have begun to be puzzled by the lack of reports of progress, and have sent agents to investigate. They find Character A essentially playing house with a mortal, and are not pleased with the development, seeing as one of their most promising agents on the surface has apparently been compromised. They decided to take out Character B, thinking that the best way to get their agent back, but the first attempt failed due to Character A protecting her. Meanwhile, hunters on the surface, who have been investigating the disappearing infants and have finally tracked it to him, are starting to go after him, seeing him as a threat that needs to be eliminated despite his lack of recent activity.

Hunted on both sides, they go into hiding after Character A insists, where they're finally forced to confront their feelings and figure out a way to get out of this situation.

I'd prefer if you PMed me, but you're welcome to post here and I'll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom