Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World Sex Fighters OOC

Coldchaos

Star
Once you have a fighter that has been approved, you can come here to request fights for the main thread, discuss different match types, ask a question about the rules of the game, or just have some idle chit chat.

How do I organize a match?

Just write something along the line of "I'd like to have a match with (my character name here)." If you find someone looking for a challenge, send them a PM titled Sex Fight Challenge. In this PM you'll discuss

1. What characters are fighting
2. Where these two will be fighting
3. Hard limits on the match (just look at the other persons F-list, or request thread to know what they won't allow in the match)

Note: The following is for Thread based fights ONLY. If you wish to have a match over PMs, you can ignore this next part.

Once you've agreed on everything, I want both fighters to either send a PM, or make a response in this thread so I know who is fighting who.

Example: Fighter A will post something along the lines of "I, Fighter A, agreed to have a match with Fighter B" then fighter B will say they agreed to the terms of the match. I'll send a PM to both fighters, letting them know they have permission to start in the thread.

What are the rules to a Sex Fight?

You can simply agree on who will win the match in the end, but it's more fun to throw a bit of chance into the mix. To do this, players can choose to partake in the Dice System.

Introduction:
The game starts with both characters RPing their entrance on the setting. They establish their personalities, the motive of the conflict, their thoughts and what they want to say to the opponent.

The scene is set however the contestants see fit. They could start and RP slowly to build up the tension or they could just jump straight into the start.

Then, the “fight” begins.

Cumbat:
Both players begin with 10 Hit points, they can use Armor points to show that the character is still clothed.

We’ll be using 2 dices. One with 6 sides (D6) and one with 3 sides (D3).

Both players roll a D6 and post the result via PM (Threads will only get too big if you post there). The player with the lowest score loses and therefore loses a point. If a tie happens, both players reroll.

The winning player then posts first, describing how they are dominating the opponent. Do you tackle your opponent to the floor? How are you arousing the loser? Are you saying or thinking anything?

Try to have fun with it and not take it too seriously. This is just harmless fun, after all.

The losing player posts second, describing how do they feel as they are being dominated. Are you trying to resist the pleasure? Are you saying anything or thinking of a counter attack?

Again, have fun with it.

Both players then reroll their dices and keep the game going.

When one of the players reach 0 points, he/she cums and loses the match. Try to have a little fun with this part ;)

Joker Cards:
The Joker Card is gamble feature that adds a little spice to the game.

Each player has ONE joker card per match which they can declare they wish to use prior to the players rolling.

If they win then they roll a d3 to decide how many points their opponent loses. If they lose then their OPPONENT rolls the d3.

TIP: If you win a roll were a Joker Card was used, really have fun with it, even if you rolled a 1 on your D3. Try several moves on your opponent. Provoke and tease the loser. Enjoy that Joker card. You deseve it for the risk you went through to win.

Humiliation Round:

After a player makes their opponent cum, they RP an humiliation round.

During an humiliation round, the winning player posts first, describing what he/she does to the loser for their own pleasure.

The loser then posts his/her reaction to the humiliation.

The players could keep the humiliation round as short as these two posts above or they can keep going as long as they wish, posting several times and prolonging the fun.

You can easily type "Dice roll" into Google and you'll get a random number between 1-6. Share you result via PM to move the match along. If you don't trust your opponent, or just want to reassure them you aren't cheating, you can use Rolz or Roll20. Both have chat rooms where players can roll dice.

In the thread, while you RP the match, please put down your characters condition.

Example: In each post, you will start with
Armor: (If it's 0, you can also put *Broken* to show your character is naked)
Health:
Joker Card: (You're only allowed 1 and you have to post if you used it during the last dice roll, so we'll know if you don't have any.)

Then you are allowed to make your post.

Any RP rules?

1. NO interruptions!!

I don't want to see something like "Tim surprises Lucy from behind, and starts feeling her breasts." You can PM the fighters about interrupting the match, and if they agree I want everyone to let me know. If you make an unapproved interruption, you will be banned from the RP.

2. If someone hasn't posted in awhile, let me know.

You can mention here if you aren't able to post for awhile, or you can tell your opponent that you forfeit the match. Just vanishing is a little rude. If your opponent has been gone for about a week, with no word, I'll let you move on to a different match.

3. Should we post Win/Loss records?

You don't HAVE to, but it'd make for some great RP moments. Make rivals, hold grudges, form alliances. It's an entire league you're playing with, let's have fun with it.

4. Can I kill my opponent?

....NO!! The idea is to humiliate your opponent after you win, not ruin them. Unless your opponent says it's OK to maim or kill them, you are not allowed to! If you kill your opponent during, or after the match, and they tell me that wasn't agreed on, you will be banned, and the dead character will be brought back. This is also true for getting your opponent pregnant.

5. Can I use toys, or BDSM?

Absolutely, all kinks are OK, so long as they don't go over your opponents limits.

Well, me and Ice Clover have got a one on one going and I know she was saying that she done a few matches in the pms. Maybe it might be an idea to send a pm to everyone just to double check.

Hello, sex-brawlers!

<<I, Nicole Heuster, challenge Derek Santora. What do you answer, puppy?>>

The two brawlers have agreed to hold a match in a wood clearing like this:

https://ilviandanteelasuaombra.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/foto.jpg

Great :D I'll make the thread with the initial concept. I'll leave you two to play out the opening.

Edit: It's all set, can't wait to see all the great matches. I might make a character myself, to join in the fun.

I'll probably wait until we have some more members before allowing tag matches. I've spoken with Ice-Clover about other match types, but for now we'll just stick with the basics.

Ninja'd
________
Maybe a 4 team

When one of a team is near the orgasm, he should tag the other to "cool off".

The first one thst looses makes loose the whole team... making time for a shame course.

We can work on that in the future... :D

That was the idea we had for tag matches :D, pretty much like Tekken Tag, or Street Fighter X Tekken.

I've also brought up the idea of Endurance Matches.

Characters start off nude, and begin to 69 each other. Both players roll dice to decide how much health they lose that round, so high numbers are bad for you. First to hit zero cums, and they lose. In the event of a tie, the player to roll the highest number that round is the loser.

Hmm, Id rather wait until we have more people and a good mix. As I stated, I will not engage in any M v M fights due to the fact I can't do M x M.
By the way, Cold, I've done Mike's Bio now.

I update my approval post for your first character to include Mike. Not sure if it'd be worth making a female character so we can get a good balance. I think the musclular avatar would throw people off. I know we got a fair number of girls who were interested...

What if...
WSL is not the only league in that future (or maybe in another "universe")?

In which brawlers have to follow pretty much the same rules, but for "X" number of motives it implies the breeding of the F brawler.

So that She have to make the opponent to cum "away" while he have to cum inside her.

Maybe adding an additional "turn" of rolling dice, so that is not just //highest score wins// but something that will add the specific point for a "thing" (If she blows him, she can keep blowing without "ending" the turn if she scores major than him) but if he scores bigger than her, it means not that is his turn, but is a stall. Again a roll will state qho will take the next step).

So if A is being humped by B

A roll 5 B roll 3
A escapes but do not take advantage
A roll 5 B roll 6
A get pounded again
A roll 6 B roll 5
A escapes ....

Something?

We could probably make that a match type without having to change anything in the story. If the people want to see a woman covered head to toe in cum, the Corporations won't care if she ends up getting pregnant. I'd probably need to flesh out the rules for a breeding match though, seems a little confusing for right now.

'Bunny is looking to get her first match under her belt.'

Hopefully this breath some life back to the rp.

Back
Top Bottom