Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexmajik74

Dust
You can be my mommy, just home from work after a long, hard day. You come home to your sweet, little boy and tell him how stressed you are. You say that you feel dirty and want to feel cleaner.

You lay on the couch, pull your skirt off, and take off your blouse. Now my mommy is just laying there in her panties and bra. You tell your baby boy to come make mommy feel better. You spread your legs and push your boy's face into your crotch. You pull your panties to the side and let me bury my little face into your pussy. You grab my head and hair and push me into you. You tell me to lick you clean. You'll say "Lick all of the sweat off mommy's pussy, baby. Mommy had such a rough day". You tell me to play with your breasts through your bra while I lick you clean.

Having your son lick your pussy makes you wiggle with pleasure.

Later on, you roll over so that you are on your tummy. You tell me to lick you clean from behind. I take my little boy hands and spread your bottom open. You're all sweaty from your day, mommy. I lick all around your bottom until I finally push my tongue slowly up your mommy butt. You push back against my face and tell me what a good boy I am.

I love how you taste and you love your little boy.

PM or email me if you want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom