Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rambling about Mental Health.

I understand paranoia all too well an have dealt with it for years.

I don't like to talk about it because I have an intense fear of being watched. I worry a lot if my car is bugged or my house bugged and it freaks me out a lot. I put tape over my laptop's webcam a few weeks back because I felt like someone was watching me.

And everyone I tell just laughs and tells me I'm being stupid.

I know it isn't logical. And I know that my car/house probably aren't bugged. But what if they are? I haven't checked. And my brain keeps telling me they make mics as small as a pin head but why would someone want to record me? Either way, What if they have recorded me, God what have I said out loud??? Can they hear if I whisper? Should I just sing and pretend everything is normal???

I deal with that train of thought every day and I'm terrified of a psych eval. *hugs* I know your pain.

^That, exactly that.^

And you are 100% right. Even if you know in your rational mind that it is stupid, that does not solve the problem. That is exactly the point of Paranoia. And of course invalidating other peoples feelings never leads to ANYTHING productive.

Although I would suggest you get a little bit of help, if you anywhere near as bad as me. My paranoia so far has taken a bit out of my social life (But I hope it will get better now I am starting to seek help.) And It really would be more taxing for a professional mother like you. (I read your bio. Congrats on the second kid btw! X3)

Back
Top Bottom