Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When History Repeats Itself -[Randomthingslover1 & Kaidan]

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Trees passed by,one after another, causing Sophie's anxiety to grow.She was starting college today,and though the excitement to start the supposedly,best period of your life was present,a slight nervousness also lingered.Her father's red convertible easily turned,as she gulped looking out at the beautiful campus.Licking her pink lips,she ran a hand through her bouncy fringe, before stepping out of the car."Oh My,Persephone come take a picture with your mama!"Her mother spoke in her thick columbian accent making Sophie blush in embarassment.Not because her mother was wearing a bright yellow sundress which was clearly not meant for women her age,or the fact that she wanted to attempt another selfie but because she had used her real name instead of the nick name she had greatly insisted on ever since she realized the curse of being named after a Greek Goddess."Mom!"She shreiked,as Diana stepped next to her daughter,scooping her in a side hug."Mom!"Sophie spoke again to get her attention."For the love of God,don't use that name.I beg you."

Her mother frowned at her,opening her mouth to remind her daughter of the significance the name held.The tradition of naming the daughters after goddesses have been going on for years.Her great grandmother named after Hera,then her grandmother named after the goddess of wisdom,then her mother named after goddess of love Aphrodite and then she was named after goddess of chasity,Diana and her daughter after the beautiful and brave Persephone.It was an honour.And Persephone was such a beautiful Goddess,so brave and strong.When she had named her daughter,she had hoped she would meet a charming and passionate lover as Hades who would be devoted to her,unlike Zeus who had many affairs after his marriage.

Ironically,it was about to be true.

Before Diana could lecture her daughter into it,her father,Bill gently placed his hand on her shoulder,shaking his head as if to say,"Not now Diana".Sophie smiled up at her dad who in turn kissed her forehead,helping her bags out."Do you want us to carry them into your dorm?"He asked helpfully,but Sophie shook her head no."No dad,I'll manage."

Taking the cell phone from her mum,she pulled her parents into a hug before taking a selfie them as her mother wished."Take care hun.And call me if there's anything at all"Her father spoke,hugging her mother who was now in tears.Sophie nodded,feeling her tears well up too as she quikly grabbed her bags and and hurried off so that she wouldn't break into tears as well.God,this was hard.She walked fast,wanting to be away from the sight of her parents tearing up.Once she was sure,she stopped sighing softly as she clinged to her bags.Okay,okay,she was finally here.To start a new phase of her life,a phase she had worked hard for and she would not let anything,not even her own name ruin it.She walked towards the dorms,looking for her room when she finally found it.Smiling at her success,the young 19 year old brunette walked inside the inert yet spacious room with two twin sized bed.

It wasn't bad,or smelly or anything like that.It looked clean,though very plain with pale white walls and black carpet down.Her roommate had already settled in and walked out which was..good.Pulling up her long brown hair,she placed her three bags next to her bed before turning to open the closet but finding it locked.Oh damn it.She had to go collect it from the warden.Sighing,Sophie stepped out of her dorm and looked around,her hazel eyes looking for direction.Adjusting her red sleeveless top that was tugged loosely in her denim short,she walked towards the direction that she thought led to the office,her mind clouded with the thoughts of classes and the campus and the boys,when she suddenly bumped into someone.

Her petite frame bumped right into this stranger causing both of them to fall.He fell on the ground with her on top of him,her body pressing tightly to his frame as her brown hair landed onto his side."Crap"She groaned,trying to get up a little to see the unfortunate person she had fallen on,her face flushed red."I'm so sorry.."

The myth of Hades and Persephone is one of the more well known Greek myths.

Hades was the brother of Zeus and the god of the underworld.
It wasn't really as bad as one would think. He had been pretty well set up down there.

Persephone was the daughter of Demeter, the Goddess of nature.

The myth of Hades and Persephone is one more myth of love and abduction in Greek mythology.

But what happens when Hades suddenly gets ripped from his place in the underworld?

Large hands fumbled with several things at once, he had been given a dorm room in the college he was attending only after some minor begging from his surrogate family. Begging. The entire act of begging was so beneath him, was. Now he was desperate to get out of that death trap of a mansion and be somewhere else. Like school. School, especially college, was looked fondly on in society, so why the hell not. Black eyes so focused on the dealings of his hands that he didn't even notice his roommate step past him and open the door until he was leaving the room again. Looking up he curled a lip in distaste, the entire room reeked of human, but then this entire world did. Picking his things up he tossed them onto the unclaimed bed in the room.

He looked around himself, taking in the subtle stench of old, dirty socks and shook his head, cursing himself lowly and asking for a quick death in this aweful place. It was sad times indeed when a Go-where was his schedule? Sighing heavily Hades quickly left his temporary abode and headed towards the administrative office, his class schedule should have been sitting with his roommates on the desk. But a quick glance around had proved that there hadn't been one laid out for him, or his roommate could have been a total asshole and taken it. Note to self, eat his soul when given the chance. Shaking his head to himself he quickly left the male dorms and headed out onto campus, heading for the administrative offices to get his schedule. As he walked an incessant ringing blared from the pocket of his jeans, pulling his expression down into a scowl as he slipped his hand inside the pocket and pulled the device out.

Brows furrowed slightly he stared at the touch screen dumbly for a few moments before a body suddenly collided with his, knocking him, somehow, back onto his ass. Dark brows furrowed deeply he looked up to see who had been stupid enough to run into a 6'5" tall man, and manage to knock his solid 210 pound frame to the ground. But all words caught in his throat as he looked up, black staring into brown for the briefest of moments before he looked away as she apologized, "Its...uh.. no big deal. Really." Out of some sort of instinct his arms had hooked themselves around her waist as they had fallen, as though he were protecting her from something, noticing this he slowly lowered his arms and looked away. He propped his weight up on his elbows and shook his hair from his face, getting a clearer view of the girl on top of him. She was gorgeous. Blinking a few times he shook his head and helped her to her feet, straightening up and looking down at her, "No, it was my fault, I was trying to figure this thing out," he held up his cell phone, "and wasn't looking where I was going. Oh, uhm, I'm... uh... I'm Hades..." he gave her a tentative smile, holding his hand out for her to shake, people still did that right? Realizing they didn't before he totally looked like a fool he lowered his hand and stuffed it into the pocket of his snug black jeans, "Anyway, I should be going, I have to figure out how to call her back now..."

Like a complete fool she bumped into a tall guy,managing to smack him down.Such a great start to a year she thought would be good for her.Their bodies pressed together as she fumbled a little, taking in his unusual scent.She pulled back a little as his arms unwrapped from her waist, using her elbows to get up a little when she saw his face.Damn, he was hot.She thought, before quickly shaking her head as if to remove the very thought from her mind."I..uh.."She stammered, unable to speak anything as ghe helped her to her feet.

Get a hold of yourself, Persephone! She scolded herself, looking up at him."I am fine."She spoke loudly,almost too loudly, causing her face flushed red in pure embarrassment. Oh God.Her eyes perked up as he said he was trying to figure out his cell phone. What was to figure out in a cellphone? It was the most menial of devices."Here, let me help you as an apology."She passed him a sweet smile, gently taking his cell phone from his hand and unlocking it with the ease of an expert.

She instantly stopped as he introduced himself. Hades? Was this some sick joke? Had he heard her name from some where and was now trying to mock her like everyone in high school? She looked up at him accusingly, as if expecting him to burst in laughter and say his real name.But he just awkwardly moved.Oh Fuck..that was his real name! Who named their child Hades? After the God of underworld? Probably the same kind of parents who named their daughter Persephone.

"Hi, I'm Persephone but I go with Sophie. "she smiled up at him another sweet smile.'And no, I'm not kidding, that's my real name."

Her face paled as he spoke he had to call her.It was probably his girlfriend. After all a guy this hot was sure to be taken.She nodded, scrolling down his contacts. "Who is this her? I can call her for you"She spoke, trying not to sound too heartbroken.How could have she been stupid enough to think that just because their names matched in perfect union, he would turn out to be her prince charming? Sure, he was charming enough to be a prince but she couldn't just believe on these cliches like her mom did.

He watched as she took the device from him, raising a brow as she seemed to expertly go through the complicated device. He blinked a few times before looking away, his other hand coming up to rub the side of his neck, "She would be my... er... mother. I guess..." The last bit was added on as an after thought, almost muttered to himself as he looked at her once again. She sure was pretty, for a human anyway. But it was her name that had his mouth going dry and his body tensing up, freezing in place, "Persephone, really? Your parents must be as weird as my mother, after all, who names their kid after a Greek God or Goddess, right?" Were the fates playing some sort of cruel joke on him again? His Persephone, his lover, his wife, had died many millennia ago, her life force snuffed out as he watched. Swallowing thickly he tried to put the human guise back up, his hands shaking slightly as he pointed to a name in his contacts list, "Eos. That's my mom."

Once she had the phone set up for him to call her he took it back from her, his fingers brushing over hers as he took the device from her, "Where are you headed? I was just on my way to the Administrative office to get my class schedule, if you were headed the same way, maybe we could go together and you can show me how to work this thing more? At least so I can use it without looking like a complete fool... You'd think I was living under a rock my entire life, not knowing how to do the most trivial things." He let out a nervous chuckle, he hadn't been able to take his eyes off this human since she had spoken her name. Was reincarnation an actual thing? Could she be his Persephone, finally giving him a second chance to do things right? No, he wasn't lucky enough for that sort of thing to happen, he was the God of the underworld after all, miracles didn't happen for him.

She was beautiful though, and she had that same, strange glow to her soul that his Persephone had. A pure soul in essence. Tearing his eyes away from her he glanced around, watching as all the others went about their day, not even giving notice to the pair of them. Well, for the most part, they got a few stares, something he was very accustomed to by this point. He was a God in mortal form, as a human he would probably look to be one of the most attractive men on the face of the planet. It was hard to contain the perfection of a God in such an imperfect shell.

His focus was suddenly jolted back to reality as the device, the cellphone, started buzzing and vibrating rapidly in his hand, causing him to jolt slightly and fumble around with the device. Be it chance, or some tiny amount of luck, he managed to hit the answer icon and brought the phone to his ear, "Eos? Mom, yeah, yeah. I'm figuring things out okay so far. Yeah it's weird... but I'm adjusting, I met a girl and hopefully she's going to show me how to use this infernal thing properly, I think it was just chance that I actually hit the right button this time around." He Nodded a few times, listening to the woman speak before pulling the phone from his ear with a mumbled "bye" and just stared at it, waiting for the other end to hang up first. Shaking his head he turned back to Sophie, giving her a nervous smile, "See what I mean? I need help. And a lot of it."

A smile broke out on her lips as he told her it was his mother. Aw, that was sweet.And much, much better than her being his girlfriend. But then why was she getting her hopes up? He wasn't retarded enough to date the girl he just talked to.It's not a cliche, she reminded herself, as she pushed the loose strands of her long hair back."I know. ."She nodded in agreement, as he spoke."Must have been hell for you in high school. "Though judging by his looks, she highly doubted so.He had the looks of a God, something that must have over powered the strangeness of his very name.

His words made her laugh, as she shook her head no."I was going to the same place! To get the keys of my closet and you reminded me, to get my class schedule. Sure, I'll teach you a few things.It really isn't that hard to figure out. "Her heart was pacing loudly, as if nervous to be in his very presence.He's just a guy! She reminded herself. A guy with dashing good looks and Hades as his name, who has been staring at her.

She jumped too as his phone began to ring, watching him look at it with disgust as if it was a monster from hell.She waited for him to finish talking.Generally, she would have left, leaving him privacy for his conversation but his eyes that looked at her kept her from moving."You do need help.Come on, Let's head to the office. "As they walked, she took his cell from him, ready to tutor him."See, this is your contact list.If you want to call, you simply click on this button and it will call them.And how to accept calls...wait"She scooped out her own cell phone and saved his number before calling him.

"If you want to accept it, you swipe the green one like this..."She accepted the call, before showing him how to hang up."If you don't want to accept the call then swipe the red button. It's very simple."She spoke."And then pictures.You click this camera icon to take a picture."She wasn't sure if he knew about selfie, so she took her own pick with a smile before showing it to him."See? How easy.You can delete this picture from here"She added, knowing he wouldn't want to keep a picture of her.

He listened intently as she showed him hiw to use the infernal device, dark brows furrowing slightly on occasion, "Uh, alright. I think I understand at least a little bit now. But I really won't be able to use this thing like anyone else..." He shook his head slightly, looking down at the picture she had taken of herself on his phone and bit down lightly on his lower lip. With a quick move he hooked his arm around her shoulders and tugged her closer to him, snapping a picture of them both together, lookongndown at the picture he studied it for a moment before exiting out of the camera, "So, if I wanted to, how would I send a picture?"

He titled his head slightly, watching as she showed him before nodding and sending her the picture he had take, "Just like that. Technology is simply amazing." He shook his head a bit and looked down at her, humans are amazing as well. He walked with her to the administrative office, opening up the door and holding it for her before following her inside. He took a quick glance around and bit his lip, finally heading over to the desk and grabbing the young secretary's attention, "Uh, I didn't get my class schedule, could you print one out for me?" The girl nodded with a shy, blushing smile, "Sure thing, name please?" It always came down to names. Names names names. Sighing he looked at her, "Hades Fauster." The girl looked a little shocked at his name but quickly typed it in, pausing to ask for a correct spelling, "H-A-D-E-S. Like the Greek God. F-A-U-S-T-E-R." He tapped his foot lightly as he waited for her to print out his schedule, taking it quickly from her and looking it over, "Lore and legends... Greek culture... Greek Myths... Automechanics... Cool. Thanks."

He turned his gaze to look at Sophie, watching as she got the key and her own schedule. He decided to wait for her, she was the only person that was even remotely familiar and he didn't feel like wandering the grounds alone at the moment, "Hey Sophie, do you have a dorm on campus? Maybe if there's like a wild party or whatever, we could go together? I've never been to a party of any sort, so it would be awesome to go." He wasn't exactly sure if that had been the proper way of going about asking her if she wanted to hang out with him more, but it was done and it wasn't like he could turn back time.

Sophie was completely taken off as he pulled her to him, before taking a picture with her.Her face flushed red at his action as she absent mindedly nodded to the picture he had taken of them. God, he was so different than the other guys.She nodded lightly, peering down at the glowing screen of his cell phone."It's quite easy.Just click here and then"She clicked quickly and few seconds later, her phone beeped loudly, indicating that the picture was sent."There you go.Don't worry, You'll get better with time."

She walked with him to the office, noticing the looks they got.She knew it was not for her but for him for he resembled a Greek God.Every detail on him was fine and it seemed like it was meant to be.The girls looked at him completely swooned and the men with growing envy.She smiled at his manners as he opened the door for her.Gettiing in line, next to him she gently tapped the table to get the lady's attention. "I'm from dorm 216.Can I get my keys?"The lady nodded as she handed her the keys, before turning her attention away from her again.Sophie knocked again."My schedule too"The lady sighed in frustration, turning to face her computer."Name? 'She asked."Sophie Deveraux"She spoke, as the lady checked."No Sophie Deveraux".She bit her lip at her foolishness, shaking her head."Try Persephone Deveraux"

And as she guessed, it worked."Persephone is such a pretty name.Why do you go with Sophie? "Sophie gave her a closed smile and taking her schedule left, going to Hades.She raised her eyebrows playfully, wondering if he was really asking her out."You mean a frat party? "She questions playfully,"Sure, If you happen to find one, I'll go."She coyly accepted his request with a warm smile."Sophie!"A name called out to her as she turned. "Derek.I was going to see you soon"Derek wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her up a little. Sophie 's face flushed.He had always been this touchy.Derek let her go, eyeing his neighbor."This is Hades and Hades, this is Derek"She spoke, introducing the two.

When she accepted, or at least he thought he she accepted, he smiled and nodded, about to speak when a voice suddenly called out for Sophie, followed a moment later by a guy who came up and hugged her tightly. His brows furrowed at such an open display of affection and he turned his head away, hand coming up and rubbing his nose slightly. When he was introduced he turned red tinted blue eyes to the guy, Derek, and nodded in greeting, "I should probably get going now, I need to pick up my books for my classes and stuff. I'll...uh... see you later Sophie, it was nice meeting you. Call me, or do that thing with your thumbs, text? Yeah, text me or whatever." He gave a wave to both of them before turning on his heel and walking away, heading towards the building that held the library in it. He pushed the doors open and suddenly stepped into a field of brightly colored flowers, looking down at himself he saw he was in his natural form, his godly form once again. Narrowing his eyes he looked around, arms crossing over his chest, "Aphrodite, I know this is all you. Come on out, I won't bite... hard." He smirked as a beautiful blonde woman stepped into view, "Hades! I'm glad I actually caught you. Sorry I can't keep you here longer, but I just needed to check up on you, make sure you were adjusting well to human life. Your brothers are working on fixing things for you, but they haven't been able to make much progress. Your relm is still in working order though, the nymphs are still carrying out their duties in separating the souls and sending them down the river." Hades nodded slowly and glanced around, sighing heavily, "Thanks Aphrodite, hopefully things get fixed soon. This world is... complicated. And confusing. And stifling. Being cooped up in a human body is taking its toll on me already."

Aphrodite sighed and glided over to him, her bare making not even a sound on the soft grass as she moved, "We'll get things figured out, for now, try not to make any demigods while you're there, okay?" As she patted his cheek Hades scowled and jerked his head away, red eyes narrowing slightly, "You know me better then that. After Persephone died I can't love another. I can't even think about female company." The woman let out a laugh, the sound like bells ringing through the air, "Oh how wrong you are dear cousin, how wrong you are." With those words the vision faded away and he found himself in the library, a stack of books in his arms. Signing heavily he shifted the books in his arms and headed off to his dorm and put his books away, glancing over to see that his roommate hadn't returned yet. Getting curious he rummaged through a few things until he found something with the guys name on it. He let out a dry laugh and put everything back where it had been, so he would be rooming with Persephone's friend, Derek. Shaking his head he moved and set up his bed and his half of the room. He didn't have much of anything really, but it was enough to make his half of the room more comfortable and "homey."

Sophie bit her bottom lip.She didn't like Derek.He was a jock, not that anything was bad in that, but Jocks were not her type, to be honest. All touchy, and thoughts like I want to fill every hole, she may be paranoid but it didn't matter.She looked at Hades as he went, regretting that she let him go so easily. Damn Derek.Forcing a smile, she turned to face Derek, the tall blonde man looking at her with a flirty grin."Seriously, Persephone? Hades? Don't tell me you are planning your own greek love story. "He teased, his fingers playing with her hair.

Her face flushed red, not because he was smiling which often got her mesmerized. The only positive thing in Derek was his good looks, but now after Hades that was now stale too."You do know the myth is titled Rape of Persephone? "He spoke again."First of all, the word Rape in mythology means kidnapping"She told him matter of factly, sliding his hand off her."And secondly, I am not planning any greek romance"She spoke sternly."Okay, as you say my nerd.Get ready, I'll take you to your frat party tonight. "His words perked her up.Not because he was taking her or she was excited about the party, but because she had an excuse to talk and meet Hades again.

She nodded to him , waving him bye as she left.Derek observed her ass that swayed perfectly as she walked before heading to his room.He was more than surprised to find that Hades guy there."So you're really Hades or just said that because her name is Persephone? Because I totally get it if you said it to get her into your bed.She's a hot little piece"Derek chuckled, laying on his bed.

--Sophie texted Hades about the party."Your wish is granted! I found you a wild party! Be ready at 7!"

Hades sighed heavily when Derek asked about his name, giving the human a quick glance over his shoulder, "No, I didn't lie about my name to get her in bed with me. I didn't lie about my name in general, I really am Hades. My family just really loves Greek mythology..." When his phone buzzed in his pocket he pulled it out, unlocking the screen and bringing up the text message, he grinned slightly when he read it, attempting to tap out a reply to her, it turned out more of a weird mess, but he hoped she would get what he meant.

"Vool! Thabks! Meet Mr outsidr the dorm?"

Turning his attention back to Derek he looked the guy over before shaking his head and sitting down on his bed, "How long have you known Persephone? It seems like you two are decently close, at least from what I could tell." He didn't pay much attention to Derek's answer, not really caring in the slightest, and checked the time, it was 5:30, he still had plenty of time before he had yo meet up with Sohpie. Shaking his head Hades moved to the door of the room, his hand resting on the knob, "Look, I'm going to be frank with you, I do like Persephone. I don't really like you. So as long as you don't bug me, I won't bug you and there doesn't have to be any issues between us. Got it? Okay, good." And, without even listening, yet again, to the human's reply, the Greek God in human form left the room, shutting the door loudly behind him. He'd heard that there was supposed to be a really good coffee shop on campus, and Hades was craving some good coffee. His surrogate mother had gotten him hooked on the bitter stuff and now he just couldn't help but want more and more.

He walled along the sidewalk, following the signs to the small shop. He pushed open the door and stepped inside, his lips curling into a slight smile at the bitter, yet oddly sweet smell in the air. Sighing lowly he grabbed his wallet from his back pocket and stepped into the short line, his eyes scanning over the annoyingly colorful menu as he waited for his turn to order. When it finally came he stepped up to the counter, giving the short blonde, who really reminded him of Aphrodite, a small smile, "Could you give me a large cup of whatever your strongest brew is please? And add four cream and six sugar to it as well please." Many things were new to him in this human world, but ordering his coffee was like second nature to him, the words varying slightly depending on where he went for it. But the end result was always the same, a large, steaming cup of delicious bean water that never failed to get a grin on his lips. Sitting down at a table he pulled that device, his cell phone, from his pocket and took his time to slowly text Persephone again.

"I am at the coffee shop on campus, if you are bored you can come meet me here and have a drink with me? The coffee is delicious."

He left his phone out on the table and took a sip of his still steaming drink, it was probably much too hot for him to actually drink drink, but he did anyway, not really feeling the burn of the hot liquid in his mouth. After only just a moment of sitting there alone, a tall dark haired girl with green eyes slipped into the seat across from Hades, giving him a seductive smile and toying with his cup, "Hey there, I'm Natalie, how would you feel about joining me back at my dorm for a quick romp in the sack? I'd love to have a man as sexy as you on top of me." Hades didn't exactly know how to react, he simply pulled his cup closer to him and slowly shook his head, "Uh, as...er...nice as your offer was, I'm going to have to decline. You see I'm actually waiting for someone..."

Sophie put her cell back in her pocket az she walked inside her dorm.Her room mate was back and as soon as she spotted Persephone, she smiled at her a full grin.Sophie smiled back, though her smile didn't even match the closest to what the perky blonde had given. "Hi, I'm Mia! So glad to meet you"Her voice was squeaky but it suited her small form.'I'm Sophie"She introduced herself back, walking over to her bed and pulling her bags down.Okay, she got a chirpy blonde roommate. Not bad.Much better than a quiet and lonely one.She consoled herself. Opening one of her bags, she unlocked her closet and started to search for something to wear tonight as well, as she piled up her clothes.

"So where are you from?'Mia asked, turning her body to face Sophie. Just then her phone beeped as she quickly scooped it out. It was Hades! She read it, her eyes frowning at his typos.God, he really was bad at it.The message however made her smile but then she realized, she hadn't even answered her question. "Uh..I'm from Georgia"She answered. ' And you?"Mia set about a long story, about how many places she had lived as Sophie nodded, listening to it all with enduring patience.

Her eyes spotted the black top and she instantly scooped it out.It was a top that happened to highlight all her assets and by assests she meant her breasts.Up until middle school, she had a flat chest.All her bra's would be loose, and all the guys teased her.And then one night, the boob fairy visited her.And decided to grant her a full cup size for every tear shed in this matter.The guys who teased her in middle school started to find reasons to hug her in highschool.One of them being Derrek himself. And that too, was a curse in itself for it broke her heart many a times.

The beep of her cell phone directed her attention again as she smiled at the message.Coffee? Was he asking her out for coffee?

"See you in Five."She texted him back.Looking up at Mia, she spoke,"I'm going to meet a friend at the cafe? You need anything? 'Mia shook her head no as Sophie nodded.She pulled her long hair into a flattering ponytail, that revealed the curve of her shoulders and collar bone that lead to her plump and inviting cleavage. "Okay."With that, Grabbing her wallet, she left with a huge smile.He must really like her.However, when she spotted him with that girl, her heart fell.Oh God, how could she be foolish enough to believe that he took interest in her alone? Why would he? She turned away, walking as fast as she could.She messaged him,'I'll see you at 7 only."She felt bad and at a level even angry at herself for believing that he liked her.

Hades glanced up just in time to see Persephone turn and walk away, cursing lowly and glaring at the girl he quickly got up from the table, knocking his precious cup of coffee over in the process, and jogged over to her. He reached out, his hand snagging her elbow and stopping her before she went too far, "Sophie! Whats wrong? Why did you suddenly walk away like that?" He was honestly confused, and it showed in his strange red tinted blue eyes and furrowed brows. Humans, he had forgotten, were very emotional and often made mistakes, something Hades was learning was not fun. Letting out a sigh he figured out on his own why she had turned away, "Its because of that girl, right? If it's any consolation I turned down her offer to...er...as she put it 'have a quick romp in bed'... whatever that was supposed to mean." He gave her a small smile, stepping a bit closer to her and letting his hand slip from her arm, "So what do you say? Come have some cof-" He was interrupted when a still partially full cup of hot coffee hit the back of his head, the steaming liquid sloshing out and coating his head, shoulders, and a little of his back.

Rubbing the back of his head, that utterly confused look on his face again he turned around as the girl that had been talking to him stomped up to him, angrily gesturing to her coffee covered shirt and pants, "Thanks for ruining my clothes asshole. I hope you like having favors returned." And then she stormed off, leaving a still very confused Hades blinking rapidly as he could only stare at her retreating form. After a long moment he shook his head slowly, looking down at Persephone, "I thought that kind of thing only happened in movies... who.... who does that?" He was just so totally shocked and confused, shaking his head again before looking at his shirt and sighing, "Well, this needs to be washed now." His hands moved up slightly and gripped the hem of his shirt before he swiftly yanked it over his head and stuffed part of it in his back pocket. He sighed as the sun hit his skin, the bright rays seeming to dance on the hard, muscled planes of his chest and stomach.

The sun was something he had never felt before he was sent to earth, and he always relished in it when he could, especially if he had little clothes on. He just couldn't help himself, it was so warm and welcoming, nothing like the dank darkness of his realm.

Persephone walked away, going back to her dorm when suddenly somebody caught her.Oh Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.What was she going to say to him when he would ask why did she just leave? She would come across as a over possessive girl unable to be satisfied with just friendship. She turned to face him as he looked at her, his eyes showing innocent confusion.The colour of his eyes was so complex and strange, she had never seen any body with eyes like him, so they always trapped her plain hazel ones with golden streaks.His words made her blush, as she shook her head."No, I thought you had company so..I didn't want to disturb you."She told him, which was half truth.

She preffered to keep the 'getting-jealous" part out of it for now.

She was going to say yes and follow him to the cafe when he suddenly shivered.Strong smell of coffee surrounded them as she looked at the same girl who had a seductive smile just a while ago was now clouded with anger.Sophie looked at the two surprised, wondering who the hell acted so childish."I know"She agreed with Hades, expriencing something like this for the first time too.She bit her bottom lip as he removed his shirt,causing everybody to look at them for entirely different reasons now.

His body didn't even suffice the already grand image her mind had had made for him.He was far more godly.Damn,she cursed, looking away from the tempting look of his chiseled muscles. How she longed to touch them."I'll get us coffees. You sit"She told him hastily, quickly walking to the counter.The lady behind had her gaze fixed on Hades, just like every other girl."Excuse me"Sophie spoke, making the lady sigh."One of what he had and one white chocolate latte"Sophie ordered. "Are you dating him?"The lady asked anxiously.Sophie was tempted to say yes, just wanting to see the look on her face."No"She answered, paying for the coffee."Oh Damn.He is..yummy."Sophie rolled her eyes, taking the coffee and heading back.

"There you go."She spoke, handing him his coffee as she sat opposite to him.

He accepted the coffee with a smile and a nod, sipping on the steaming hot liquid quietly for a few moments before speaking up, "So, uh, I feel kind of weird now. I'm covered in sticky coffee, shirtless, and sharing the company of a beautiful girl. I'm not usually such a mess, I swear..." He grinned a bit and made awkward, or at least awkward on his end, conversation with her, he finished off his coffee after an hour of chatting with her, he got up and tossed the cup into the garbage and returned to the seat. Folding his hands on the table he tapped a knuckle against the hard surface, "So, as much as I'm enjoying myself here, and I really, really am.. I need to head back and shower up before we go to that party you mentioned, I don't exactly want to go to it covered in coffee and looking all frumpy." He stood up and hesitated, looking down at her with a small smile, "I really enjoyed this, we should have coffee and talk more often. Just... minus me being covered in coffee next time." He said his goodbyes and made sure she knew where to meet him before the party before heading back to his room. Walking in he gagged slightly, covering his nose as he looked in Derek's direction, "What did you do? Dump an entire bottle of Cologne on the floor? Fuck man..." Hades shook his head and grabbed his shower things, a change of clothes and headed down the hall way. The one thing that sucked the most was the communal bathroom all the guys had to share. Hanging his towel up on the shower door he stepped in and turned the hot water on, rinsing the coffee from his hair and body before washing himself.

He finished up quickly, it was only 6:30 by the time he was drying off and pulling on his clean clothes. His jeans were dark blue jeans that fit him snugly, and a plain black T-shirt that also fit him snugly, accentuating the muscles in his chest and shoulders. Checking the time he cursed softly and jogged back to his room, plugging his nose as he opened the door, shaking his head at Derek again, "I'd rather the smell of old socks." He was pulling in his shoes as he spoke, contemplating eating the man's soul right then and there. He didn't, of course, it would cause such an issue if he killed a human, they were such a sensitive species, honestly he preferred horses. Horses were easy creatures to understand. With his shoes pulled on, and a quick glance at the time, 6:59, he ran out of his dorm and jogged down the four flights of stairs and out of the building. Persephone was supposed to meet him right by the front door.

Talking with him was so easy that before she even knew time flew.When he spoke, she looked at the clock and gasped.It was already 6:15! She had to shower then even get ready."Oh, Dont you worry, We'll see each other in less than an hour.And as much as I like you dipped in coffee, I actually prefer the non-coffee version of you"She teased him, stepping out of her chair too.

She hurried back to her dorm, to find Mia video calling with her.family. "Hey! Mom she's here.Sophie! Come say hi!"Sophie cursed inwardly as she forced an awkward smile, waving at complete strangers. "I gotta shower.So sorry, I can't stay here and talk."She spoke, grabbing her towel and shower kit before walking out.She too, personally hated the sharing-the-shower thing.It felt too public to her.Sighing a little, she walked to the shower room and then picked the conner most booth.Hot water poured over her as she used her cherry shampoo, before rubbinga similar flavoured body wash all over her.Once she showered, she wore her underwear-a black lace bra with matching undie before slipping on a sexy black dress.It was backless, revealing the curve of her back before ending just below her hips, giving her an even more sexy look.

She blowed her hair dry, before applying mascara and gloss.Her eyes nervously looked at the clock.Damn it, it was already 7!"Mia i'm going out!"She spoke, wearing her black heels as she rushed out. Meanwhile, Derek reached the place Hades was waiting. "Oh No kidding.She invited you too."he cursed, not really liking his roommate anymore.He was an arrogant son of a bitch.Sophie just arrived, smiling at the two men.'Derrek invited me and I invited Hades since he wanted to go to a frat party"She explained, running her hand through her long brown hair which fell sexy-ily over her eyes."I hope you dont mind?"The question was intended for both boys.

She looked absolutely amazing, the dress she wore accentuated the natural curves of her body, and he was speechless. His eyes roved over her as she spoke, not even really hearing what she said. Finally after a moment of silence Hades cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head, "Er... Y-Yeah. Thats fine I guess. He is your friend after all..." He wasn't exactly thrilled about having the guy there, after all he wanted to eat his soul. But he would tolerate him for the chance to spend more time with Persephone, just so long as the guy didn't do anything stupid, if he did, all bets of being nice were off. Derek seemed unphased by everything, simply shrugging to her question and moving over to grab her up in a big hug, saying something about her dress and how good it looked. Hades just couldn't bring himself to say anything about her state of dress, there had only ever been one time before this that he had been shocked into silence by a simple woman, and that was from his dead wife.

Rubbing his arm nervously he looked away, suddenly feeling uncomfortable, and sort of like a third wheel, with Derek there. Turning his head away he stuffed his hands into his pocket and simply followed behind the pair as they headed off to the party. He was silent the entire trip there, not really paying attention if either of them spoke to him, so they would receive no answer to anything if they did try to speak to him. The party ended up being held at a large frat house, the college football team was hosting it. Walking into the house Hades was assaulted with loud music, strange smells, and loud voices. Honestly it was all anlittlr overwhelming at first. He wouldn't get much of a chance to adjust though, for the moment he stepped further inside he was dragged away by a group of obviously drunk women. They were crooning about how sexy he was, and how much they wanted him in their pants. Hades awkwardly stood there in the middle, his hand occasionally removing a hand that grabbed at him. His eyes flicked up to Persephone, a silent beg for help in the red tinted blue depths. He jumped slightly when one of the women grabbed his ass, his eyes shooting wide and his hand swatting the grabbing appendage away, "Girls, please, I came here with someone and I would really like to spend time with her."

Sophie looked at the two guys intently, a little worried as to why weren't they speaking something. Her face flushed as Derek grabbed her, his arm wrapping around her body as he complimented her."Thank you"She spoke hastily, pulling back.She wanted to know what Hades thought but he seemed unfazed by her.A little sad, she let Derek guide her to his car, making her sit up next to him, while Hades was at the back.Sophie herself didn't speak much in the ride, letting Derek speak through the awkward silence that waved through. The frat house was not too afar and soon they reached.

However, the smell of booze and loud music made her really doubt her decision to come.She took a deep breath, wanting to talk about who won't be drinking butDerek had aalready dragged her to his friends, a beer in his hands.Okay, definitely not him.She paid little attention as he introduced his friends, her eyes searching for Hades.She soon spotted him, looking uncomfortable as hell.When his eyes met her, she bit her lip to try muffling the laugh that wanted to escape. He looked so cute stuck in there.Nodding to him, she walked away from Derrek and gripped Hades arm."Oh Baby! There you are"She whined loudly, pulling hin closer to her as the other girls awkwardly backed away."Come..let's dance"She whined, taking him away from that group.Once they were far enough she let go of him."You owe me."She told him sharply.

Some men were staring at Sophie, their looks not good but Sophie didn't notice.People were dancing, drinking.It was wild in here.

The relief was evident in his eyes as she came over and rescued him from his sticky situation, but the relief soon turned to confusion as she told him he 'owed her one' now. What did she mean by that? Brows furrowed he stuffed his hands into his pockets, "What is that supposed to mean? I owe you one what?" He honestly didn't have a clue what she was talking about. He glanced around quickly, noticing the looks that were being thrown at Persephone, biting down on his lip he did the first thing that came to mind. His hand lightly caught her chin and tilted her head up as he leaned down, his lips pressing lightly against hers for a moment. Pulling his lips from hers he leaned in further to whisper in her ear, "Maybe coming to this party wasn't such a great idea for us. Take a look around, we're both getting bad looks from the others. Maybe we should ditch this place and just go somewhere else." He leaned back slightly and gestured around with his head, pointing out what he'd just said.

He gestured for her to follow him, weaving his way through the bodies and out the door, once outside he breathed a sigh of relief. Being inside that house, packed with sweaty, stinky humans had been stifling and rather tortuous on his sensitive nose. Stretching his arms over his head he let out a groan and turned around to see if Persephone had followed him, smiling a bit when he saw she had. He didn't know a thing about this girl, about this Persephone, but he could just feel it inside her soul that she belonged to him. His heart thumped loudly in his chest, those old feelings he had stuffed away since his wife had perished were resurfacing. It was like feeling them for the first time again, they were so strong, just as they had been, so strong they had driven him to kidnap Persephone and steal her away to his domain. Shaking his head he dispelled those thoughts and turned his focus back to Persephone, biting down on his lip before speaking, "Sorry about earlier by the way, stealing that kiss from you. I just couldn't stand the looks some of the guys were giving you, like they were going to steal you away and do terrible things to you."

Sophie looked up at him, as he explained his confusion.He seemed so innocent , almost naive in so many things."I meant, I did you a favour by saving your ass"She spoke, walking with him,"and now you owe me a favour."She explained, stopping when he stopped."It's really just a phrase"She shrugged, pressing her lips together. It was her chances to frown in confusion as he raised her chin.Was he going to kiss her? Her heart leaped up to her throat as his lips met with hers.He tasted nice, and felt soft against her.Too surprised to respond, she just stood there for a moment,her body feeling numb until he started to pull away.

No! Dont pull away! Wait! Her heart yelled but before she could pull him back, he whispered the reason as to why he kissed.

Almost suddenly, her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach as she nodded, trying to stop herself from showing her sudden sadness.She followed him out, looking down at her feet as she walked out.Truthfully, It felt much better to breathe the cool breeze than the stuffy one from inside, but outside, she was suddenly more aware that he had kissed her and it wasn't for the reason she wanted it to be.She walked beside him, letting the silence prevail.When he spoke, she looked up at him and then shook her head."No, It's fine."She spoke, sighing softly. "Yeah well, it's a frat party.People usually get drunk and do stupid things. Those guys just thought I was that kind of girl."She shrugged again.

"But you're not that kind of girl, right?" His voice was almost worried as he spoke, his eyes looking down at her with concern. But the more he looked at her the more he was drawn to her, he wanted to feel her lips on his, and even more so wanted to feel how her body felt pressed against his. And so he stepped over to her, one arm snaking around her waist and drawing her softly against him, his head tilted to the aide slightly, his red tinted blue eyes focused wholly on hers. Biting his lip softly he glanced away, almost seeming hesitant as he spoke, "I'm sorry... I just... I can't help myself. You're just so beautiful..." He dipped his head down and caught her lips with his once more, his arm around her waist tightening slightly as his tongue brushed her lower lip, he wanted to taste her. When she finally did open her mouth for him his tongue dove in, gliding lightly against hers with the ease of an expert, it was obvious he had kissed someone before. His eyes remained open, watching her as he kissed her. Yes. This felt so right. Slowly his eyes slipped shut and his other arm went around her, his hands lightly gripping her sides. After several moments he pulled away, his eyes searching hers for any sign of anger towards him. Biting down on his lip he looked away, fidgeting nervously as his hands slid down to rest lightly on her hips, "Ah, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have just done that... I should have asked first."

He couldn't feel too bad about what he had just done though, it had felt far too right for him to really feel bad about not making sure it was okay with her first. His fingers tapped lightly against her sides before he slowly retracted them, stuffing them into his pockets and looking at her once again, "If you're mad at me now, I'd understand. But I can't be actually sorry for kissing you like that. I... I enjoyed it far too much. And I know we just met and all, but I would really love to get to know you better. I have an attraction to you that I just can't place yet." He offered her a shy smile, scuffing the heel of his shoe against the ground.

As much as he wanted to just stand there all night and talk to her, he knew they should probably move somewhere else. He took her hand in his and lead her down the sidewalk, silently thanking whatever luck he had that the coffee shop was open twenty four hours. He walked inside with her and sat her down in a booth, sitting across from her and fidgeting in his seat.

Sophie shrugged a little at his words."I dont know..I might be"She teased him softly, looking down at the ground.She didn't notice him coming closer, not until his arms wrapped around her.She looked up at him confused, wondering what was he doing? "Hades?"She spoke, to get his attention back to her.Her eyes widened at his words as he bent down to kiss her.Was this a dream? She wondered, feeling his lips press to her.She lost herelf in his kiss, feeling his tongue asking for permission. She gently opened her lips, her own tongue entering his as she felt his hands around her waist.God, it was even better than she imagined it.She closed her eyes, letting herself enjoy every moment of it until it was over.

She let him pull away, her eyes still closed as if to savour the last of him.She opened her eyes to look up at him when he completely pulled away.His words about not being able to resist, made her blush as she tugged the loose strands that fell over her face."I'm not mad.."She finally spoke with a dimpled smile.

She walked with him to the coffee shop and sat next to him.She wanted to kiss him again, and again and again.He liked her.And he was so different from other guys.Taking a deep breath she leaned forward and kissed him again before getting up from her seat and going closer to him.She sat on his lap,her arms wrapping around his neck as she kissed him again.He seemed nice to her, though he lacked some passion.But then Sophie didn't knew he was the God of the underworld, and just how dark could he get."Wanna get out of here?"She whispered.

He tilted his head slightly when she asked if he wanted to leave the coffee shop with her, confusion in his eyes once more, "And go where?" But a moment later he shook his head, nudging her off his lap and ushering her out of the shop, "We can go to my dorm. It's empty right now considering I'm rooming with your friend Derek." The last part was muttered irritably, he didn't like the idea of rooming with that man, but whatever. He took her hand in his and led her across the large lawn and to the male dorms, quickly moving inside and taking her up the steps. Once they were in his room he shut the door, locking it and sliding the chain lock in place so that even if Derek came back, he wouldn't be able to get in until Hades let him in. Turning away from the door he looked at Persephone, studying her as she stood in the middle of his room. She was beautiful, just like his wife had been.

Sighing heavily he turned his gaze away from her before she could see the sudden, overwhelming sadness take root in his eyes. Biting down on his lip he cleared his throat, shaking the saddened look away he turned a small smile to her, "So, what did you want to do? I think I might have something around here that we can do..." He glanced around at his meager belongings and bit down on his lip, "Or maybe I don't..." He chuckled and scratched the back of his head, shuffling his feet awkwardly as he looked at her, unsure of exactly what she wanted to do from there.

Sophie smiled as he said that they could go to his dorm.Maybe, he wasn't as innocent as he seemed to be.Getting up from his lap,she followed him quietly to his dorm room, feeling her heart beat wildly.She had never done somethinglike this before.Sure, she was no virgin but she had only done it once.And truth be told, it wasn't very comfortable. But something tolf her, with Hades, she might know what the entire fuss is about.She walked inside his room, hearing him lock it from inside. She sat in his bed, looking down at her lap as he spoke.

Chewing on her bottom lip, she looked up at him before standing up."Maybe, we could continue what we left in that cafe."She spoke softly, deciding that she won't force him or make a move after this.If he wanted it too, he'll have to work for it.Tugging her hair back, she got on her tip toes and gently kissed his lips, the kiss soft yet sensual.The kiss to explain what she meant by it, before she lightly pulled back.If he wanted it to further lead, he would have to do it himself.Part of her wished him to push her up against the wall and kiss her, and part of her wished to just let her go.There was something about him, behind his overwhelmingly handsome exterior and his innocent words, that he was hiding.Something about how he looked at her, like he saw something that she herself didn't knew, that she had herself been wondering about.

He bit down on his lip, thinking over her words before looking at her, his head tilting to the side as he spoke, "I thought you weren't that kind of girl?" He moved over to her, reaching out and brushing the backs of his fingers across her cheek, his eyes focused on hers as he studied her closely, coming to a decision in his own head. Leaning down he caught her lips with his, pushing her gently so she was back on the bed, laying on her back with his body over hers. His lips moved against hers, his arms resting against the mattress on either side of her head. His hips instinctually ground into hers, his impressive length hardening from the simple stimulation, causing a bulge in his snug jeans. He pulled his lips from hers and looked down at her curiously, before speaking, "I don't think I mind if you're that kind of girl, just so long as it's with me." He winked and leaned back, gripping the hem of his shirt before tugging it over his head and tossing it down onto the floor. His hands found her hips and slowly slid up her sides, pulling her dress up as he went, soon enough he had her dress pulled up so it was bunched below her breasts.

He lowered himself onto her again, but this time his lips were at her neck, kissing and nipping at it softly as he spoke, "Just tell me if you want me to stop. It'll be hard, but I will." He sucked on her pulse, feeling the rapid beat of her heart in the thick vein under her skin. He grunted lowly and grabbed her dress, yanking it roughly over her head and tossing it to the floor. He leaned back again to take in the sight of her, barely covered and flushed as she laid on his bed, it was a very arousing sight indeed. He let out a heavy breath and covered her body with his again, their skin touching lightly as he kisses her lips again, his tongue slipping between her lips and exploring her mouth before tangling around her own tongue and leading it in a sensual dance.

His head tilted to one side, something that she had found to be a common habit in him, as he asked her.Oh God.Her face flushed at the slight insult, her face looking away as she chewed on the inside of her cheek.Great, now he thought she was a whore.Just fucking great.She decided to just go back to her room now and hide her face under her pillow, but he caught her by surprise as he kissed her.Completely taken back by this, she let herself lay on his bed, with his muscled body crawling on top of her.His body pressed to her, her face blushing with innocent flush as she kissed him softly. She felt his growing bulge, the prospect of it spicing up her imagination wildly.

She looked in his eyes as he spoke, a smile of relief crossing her face at his words as she wrapped her arms around his neck, once he pushed off his shirt."Hmm, I dont think I will ask you to stop"She spoke, moaning softly aas his lips travelled down to her neck.God, he felt so nice pressed against her, how would he feel inside her? She closed her eyes, feeling him yank her dress up before he removed it completely. She smiled at him, laying beneath him in her black bra and undies. She ran her hands through his muscles, feeling it as his tongue had it's way with hers.Her fingers travelled down to his pants as she quickly undid the buttons, before arching her hips lightly, all the while kissing him back.

Back
Top Bottom