Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for roleplay (M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luna146

Meteorite
Hello, it's been awhile since I have been here but I am looking for a roleplay and I have a few ideas.

1. War roleplay where my army is defeated and I am taken as a slave.

2. Strip Poker roleplay

3. Superheroine roleplay where my charecter a Heroine fights and is defeated by different villians in humiliating ways.

4. Magic fight- Me and a rival student gets into a fight using magic with me losing badly.

5. A school roleplay where I am the new girl in school getting bullied and tricked and put into embarrassing situations.

6. I am robbed on my way back home and left naked as I have to run back home naked trying not to be seen.

7. DnD- I have very little experience but I would love to try it over here.

8. Pokemon roleplay- I have a ton of ideas but I am open to ones as well.

9. Elder Scrolls Roleplay- I had a few ideas. From either us being rivals and trying to complete the same quests only for me to lose each time. Or me being a slave in Morrowind. If you have any other ideas you can suggest them too

I also mainly use 3 types of charecters. A human, half anthro like in my avatar and, full anthro such as an anthro wolf or fox
I am also open to other ideas. My main turn ons are forced nudity, humiliation, tickling, and naked defeat.

luna146 said:
Hello, it's been awhile since I have been here but I am looking for a roleplay and I have a few ideas.

1. War roleplay where my army is defeated and I am taken as a slave.

2. Strip Poker roleplay

3. Superheroine roleplay where my charecter a Heroine fights and is defeated by different villians in humiliating ways.

4. Magic fight- Me and a rival student gets into a fight using magic with me losing badly.

5. A school roleplay where I am the new girl in school getting bullied and tricked and put into embarrassing situations.

6. I am robbed on my way back home and left naked as I have to run back home naked trying not to be seen.

7. DnD- I have very little experience but I would love to try it over here.

I am also open to other ideas. My main turn ons are forced nudity, humiliation, tickling, and naked defeat.

Had some computer issues which took a couple of weeks. But I am back and ready to look for some roleplays

Still looking although right now I am looking for someone to roleplay with my half anthro or full anthro for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom