Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Undercity (frightorflight and Jeufufns)

The doctor chuckled a little at Emily's words. "Haven't seen one that stopped mutating." She inspected them closely, studying them. "They seem healthy, I like their texture, you're lucky." Her outfit gained a bulge around her nethers but she pushed it away with her elbow. She looked up when Emily undressed, blushing scarlet. "Oh you don't need to take those off. You'll get cold." She looked away shyly, pouting.

Emily hopped up on the examination table. She leaned back and spread her legs, an erection starting to grow. "Please, couldn't you take a closer look, just to make sure everything okay. I mean it can do some weird things, like this." She stuck her index finger all the way down into her urethra. It was more pleasing than she expected and she moaned and almost fell back onto the table. "See, it's not normal, I think it can stretch and hold bigger thing too. Couldn't you please check it out closer?" She spread her legs a little more, it was sticking straight out now.

The doctor watched her closely, spreading those legs to reveal her virgin pussy, thick cock and balls. Her eyes widened as she saw Emily put a finger down her urethra. She was astounded by the sight of it, and the growing bulge in her coat gave away her arousal. "I...I...I mean yeah it's not normal but I wouldn't know what to do between your legs at all." She was incredibly flustered, talking very quickly.

"Please doctor. I know there is something you can do for me, please help me. I need you." The look in her eyes was lustful and pleading. She needed someone to teach her about her new body, and to help her with these lusts she had no idea how to deal with. "Please doctor, I'm begging you, do whatever you want to me but please help me."

The doctor understandably looked confused. Was she asking for her to take advantage of Emily. She bkushed scarlet, not sure what to say. "Well...I.....don't think helping you with your lusts is within my professional capacity..." she tugged at the collar of her clothing a little, sweating slightly. Her cock was almost painfully erect which didn't help her situation, neither did the thought that sex might cause further mutation. She looked up and down Emily's juicy body, who was practically giving herself up to her.

"Please doctor," In desperation she bends down and starts to rub the doctors member. trying to make her feel the same way emily did so she would have no choice but to help her. "Teach me how to deal with what I'm feeling."

The doctor flinched when Wmily started to rub her cock through her clothing. Her muscles relaxed quickly at the eensation, a small moan coming from her mouth. "Well........I guess I could teach you how to use it...." she said nervously, getting rid of her white doctor's coat. No longer held in the confines, her dick popped upward, all three feet of it. The tip was already glidtening with pre, like she had some pent up in her. Her motherly hips perfectly supported her huge and shapely rear. Her breasts were just as big, with cute pink nipples.

Perhaps it was the motherliness that made Emily so attracted to her. The hips and the rear are what did it for her. The breasts were only the cherry on top, but she still wanted the cake more. She got on her knees and started to kiss the doctors testicles and her penis. She worked her way up to the tip and licked and sucked that, Then she hopped back up on the table, and guided the woman's tip to hers. She pushed forward and her penis, bent a little, then the doctors tip pushed inside her urethra. Emily moaned at the top of her lungs. and fell back against the table. It was the most amazing thing she had ever felt, the feeling of her member clamped around the doctors, the feeling of it being stretched, she loved it.

The doctor flinched, spreading her legs in surprise. "What are you doing?" She asked, feeling Emily's tender kisses on her cock. She shivered from the pleasurable feeling. "That wasn't what I meant!" She said slightly panicked as Emily started sucking her tip. She sighed when Emily let go, but her eyes widened at what happened next. "No you can't..." she tried to get out before the sensation of bring surrounded by the insides of Enily's dick caught a hold of her. She wiggled her hips in pelasure, looking reluctant but clearly enjoying it. The way it clamped around her cock made her feel like she was in heaven, she just wanted to get lost in the feeling

Emily cried out and thrust her hips forward. She started to move rhythmically. Allowing the doctor to sink into her body. "Please, please please please please." she moaned. She wanted it and was going to get it. Her brain was clouded with emotions she didn't understand and she had no control.

The doctor moaned loudly, slowly shifting her hips to thrust into Emily better. The feeling was heavenly as she felt Emily's cock constrict around hers like a boa. The doctor squeaked in pleasure, shivering as she laid back. She bit her lip, moaning as she thrusted into Emily.

Emily wrapped her arms and legs around the Doctor, she wanted the woman and deep inside her as she could go. he wanted all three feet and she could feel it being forced in. She couldn't feel it because her mind was clouded with passion, but her body was mutating and rewiring in a very unusual way. She held on tight and half sighed, half moaned in the doctors ear every time " She wanted it more than she thought possible. The tight stretching feeling was almost more than he could stand, and how rough it was intoxicated her.

The doctor whimpered in surprise as Emily tried to force more and more of her in, shoving more and more of her cock to areas that shouldn't have existed seconds ago. The roughness and pleasure was intoxicating, Emily's cock like a parasite that grew around her cock, threatening to swallow her. She felt her body twitch and writhe from all the signals it was receiving, her cock throbbing from all the attention it was receiving. The pleasure was unbearable and with shock she noticed that Emily's mutating cock and her fluids started to trigger a mutation of her own. She bit her lip as she braced herself for climax, awaiting her impending mutating doom.

Emily felt her body shiver as she felt the doctor's seep go shooting down inside her. He body went limp and she lid back off and lowered herself to the floor. She was panting like a dog, her tongue hang out of her mouth and her chest rose and fall rapidly some of the doctors fluid drooled from her penis, and her testicles felt fuller and heavier than before.
"Thanks," she panted and watched the doctor. She laid down on the floor and drifted into sleep, a deep calm sleep, like nothing else in the world mattered or even existed. When she woke up she cleaned herself off and pulled on her cloths, than she went back to work. She felt like she was in control again, she felt relieved.

The doctor moaned in pure vliss as her juices ejected from her cumslit, coating Emily's inner walls with cum. She pumped cum into her in large amounts, grunting as they disconnected. Her cock throbbed hardwr and harder as her climax and Emily's infection mixed, taking a hold of her. Her body started quaking as Wmily fell asleep, heavily mutating due to Emily. She groaned in both pain and pleasure as the mutation began, making her feel drowsy. Her eyes started to become a solid colour of red, making her teary-eyed from the weird feeling. Her body felt hot as balls dropped between her legs. The new addition started inflating at a steady rate, making her grimace. It felt like she was being blown up like a balloon, the sack feeling weird and foreign to her. It reached down to her knees, massive balls ready to pump unbelievable amounts of cum into anyone she desires. She felt a stinging pain as her eyes started splitting apart, forming into two equal pairs of eyes above exhother. Her cock throbbed heartily as it joined the fray, slowly creeping forward inch by inch, reaching a new foot in length and another soon after. Her balls now hing past her knees as they suddenly split again, now forming 4 balls of equal size. She stroked her sack, moaning lewdly as her cock split into two, both as big as the original. She started licking her lips as her tongue suddenly started growing outwards, growing much longer and thicker like she could wrap it around a normal-sized dick like a wrench. The changes happening to her were shocking, she couldn't even process them this quickly. In panic, she decided to do what most people would do, hide. So she ran and hid away in her private quarters, afraid of being seen like this, fearing that her mutation hadn't finished yet.

Emily didn't really think again about the doctor, it was almost like it hadn't happened. Not that she was being cruel, it was just sort of like a dream to her. She still couldn't quite believe it had happened. She went back to mopping floors until there were no more floors to mop. She went to bed, then, in the small restaurant she went to for breakfast she got a job the next day. Clearing tables, they didn't even trust her to clean them right yet, afraid she would waste soap. she began to feel a little different though. she was surprised to find that her testicles had become heavier, not bigger but denser, and heavier. They felt like they had more swing in them too. She was used to these changes by now though and just got used to this new change as well.

One day she was clearing tables and she saw Nelia with her friend. Maybe it was that woman the doctor had told her about. She was dark skinned, with long, copper-red colored hair and a beautiful face. her breast weren't very big, normal sized, though her nipples were very large and prominent. Her hips were wide but not like the doctors. She also had a very big bulge in her pants. She felt that feeling ring up in her again, but she wanted something more this time. She felt conflicted. She was attracted to this woman and Neila. She wanted Neila more but this woman was so tempting to, and it was not like she could have both, maybe they both could have her though. She saw the woman look her way and she waved cutely, the woman waved back and then continued to talk to Nelia

The doctor was seen a bit more often after a while, having been a bit more isolated after the first few days of her and Emily's little "excursion". Her condition hasn't become any worse which helped her get over it, though it still nagged at her that emily pretty much used her, caused her to mutate and just left. Nevertheless she even gained a bit of confidence through her massive assets, looking like a broodmother. She could even occasionally be seen with more revealing clothing than her now too small lab coat.

The two women continued chatting, mostly about trivial things, having fun with the rare gossip around. Gang life was hard around here but the plans of capturing a nearby bit of territory from slave traders had morale up high. The woman chatting with Nelia had incredibly long and thick lashes with slanted eyes, looking enchantingly sexy. Her balls hung free due to lack of adequate clothing avalaible, reaching down to her ankles, massive spheres that looked like Emily could fit in each of them. Her massive bulge was rolled up in her pants, looking obscenely large. They both seemed to have fun but the latin one seemed oblivious to Nelia's affection towards her.

Tension waa just as high as morale around the people here. They knew victory would be glorious, but the potential clst rested on their minds. The plan was to occupy the area and free all slaves. If the slaves joined their eanks, they'd have enough for further excursions and battles for territory.

Emily found herself staring at the woman's massive assets. All she could think about was how much seed they would make, how it could blow her belly up like a balloon. She wanted the woman to scure her and fill her up. She turned a bright shade of red and turns away. She was still getting used to the thoughts and desiers her knew member gave her. She was l earnning to balance them with her designer for something more though. She was not a strong person, she was a weak one. She needed someone to love her and take care of her, so she was looking out for one. She looked at Nelia. Where the other woman aroused her. Neila gave her an errection. She just found the woman so attractive, iluring, and she just was in love with her. Maybe it was Stockholm syndrome. She had saved Emily after all, maybe not. She would have to find out.

She went on break and approuched the two woman. "May I join you?" She was already thinking about how she would get both women to take her at the same Tim's.

The latin woman looked surprised when she saw Emily joining in but laughed when she asked in her cute little voice. "Of course you can. Why shouldn't you?" She gave Emily a sweet smile, stepping aside to let her join the circle. Nelia looked a bit bothered that her private time with the latin woman was interrupted but welcomed Emily nonetheless. "You excited for the big operation tomorrow?" Nelia asked Emily, smiling brightly. Emily was just so cute and innocent somehow. She looked over Emily's body and blushed when she noticed she'd suddenly gotten an erection. Accidentally poking Emily with it, she turned, blushing even more as she tried for it not to be in the way. The awkward situation made the latin woman laugh even more.

Emily blushed even more when her own errection sprang up. "Um, what operation?" She wasn't aware of any operation, she was just a dish washer and floor sweeper after all. She kept looking down. It looked like I was out of embarrassment but really she was being a peek and staring at the woman's endowment. "Will ot be dangerous? I dont want you two to get hurt. I would feel terrible of you did she looked at Nelia more than she looked at the Latin woman. "Umm," she said innocently, "are you two together in a um... romantic way." She was hoping they were, maybe she could warm her way in and be their third wheel." She kept turning red and looking away. This time out of true innocence. For what she had done with the doctor she was still just a girl, and still technically a virgin.

Nelia turned a deep shade of scarlet, holding her hand to her mouth. The latin woman looked slightly irritated, stuttering slightly as she answered. "N-N-no.....we're not together...." She coughed a bit to gather her bearings, looking at Emily with a half-smile. "The operation? Most of our militia is going to invade a part of this district to free the slaves and gain new territory, everyone's been talking about it." Nelia nodded, trying to lose her blush before the latin woman noticed. "I'm Varicia by the way, nice to meet you." the latin woman said with a smile, her endowments bouncing a little as she talked. She didn't comment on Emily's erection, she was probably used to people getting hard around here.

Emily shifted uncomfortably. She was not used to the type of reaction she had caused in the Varicia's gear. She smiled at Varicia, "I'm Emily, it a pleasure to meet you." She blushed again, "Um, I didn't mean that sexually." this was a bad idea, it was easy t do it with the doctor because she was fueled by hormones. She wasn't that kind of person on her own though. The door to the restaurant flew open.
"Sorry everyone, the operations been called off. There's a big police patrol in the area and the boss doesn't want to get their attention." Usually the police weren't a problem as long as you smiled and played nice while they were around. If you killed our wounded them though they might take a special interest, meaning they would have everyone arrested and then executed or deported. to a prison colony on some asteroid mine.

Varicia frowned, looking at the young man who barged in. She grinded her teeth at the news. "It's onyl a short delay though right, surely we may strike tomorrow?"

"Affirmative" the man responded, looking quite annoyed himself. "Yomorrow we'll strike, the sooner we free the slaves the better." The man ran off to tell the others. Who knows, maybe Emily would make some interesting acquaintances once they brought all the injured slaves to the nursery.

Varicia looked uurt by the news, sitting down at the nearest table. Her balls rested on the ground, gently shifting inside their sack. Nelia gave her a rub on the shoulder, looking sentimental. "Don't feel too bad, it's just a day of delay."

"A day could mean another bunch slaves sold, raped, transformed" Varicia looked beartbroken at the news

"Maybe we could all go and find someone to do together." She blushed almost black she was so red when she heard those words come out of her mouth. "Not someone, I mean three penises is to much," She was stepping over her own tows now. "I meant something, not someone, certainly not me or anything like that, just something fun to screw, DO!" She was so red, so embarrassed, she had just crewed herself is what had happened. The worst part was her erection wouldn't go down. She started to cry she was so upset.

Varicia looked miserable as Emily failed to express herself, bot moving a muscle unless it was to bury her face in her hands. Nelia however smiled a bit, gently grabbing Emily's hand and pulling her closer. "Don't be embarassed, it's normal to get conffuswd and phrase some things wrong. Don't cry." She held Rmily close, their erection touching as Nelia allowed Emily to snuggle into her shoulder as they supported Varicia.

Back
Top Bottom