Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Undercity (frightorflight and Jeufufns)

frightorflight

Supernova
Emily looked down into the the darkness below. She was sitting on the balcony of her top floor home. the bottom floor, the undercity, was miles below her. She had heard a lot of stories about that place, she always wondered what was down there deep down in the darkness.

Emily was a young girl, 19, with short blond hair, good strong hips and thighs and a thin, pretty figure, and a beautiful face. She heard a knock on her door, and she rushed back through her apartment to the door. Her parents had paid for the apartment so she could be close to her university while she went to collage. The person at the door was her old friend Harris.
"Harris!" she hugged him and he hugged her back.

She had known Harris since she was a little girl. He had been her prom date, and her study partner, and now they took turns buying dinner after football games.
"Hey E, hows it going."
"Great, I heard you got a new car."
"I did," she smile, "want to see?"
"yea," he said jovially. She took him downstairs to the parking level, and showed him her knew. Car, a shinny, red, mercedes sports car. "Wow, this is nice. how fast does it go."
"Really."
"this is one of the new anti grave models right, the ones that don't need roads?"
"Yup."
A smug smile came across his face. "Want to make a bet?"
"What kind of bet?"
"I dear you to go down to the undercity and take a selfie, if you do... I'll set you up on a date with Markus Witney." She bushed, Markus was Harris's other friend and her crush. She smiled and nodded. She climbed into her car and started it up. She pulled out of the lot, and went straight down. She descended faster and faster and the light became less and less. Her head lights came on, then it was as dark as night, accept for the glow of neon and holo signs. As she slowed to a stop. Se pulled out her Camera. Then something bust through the drivers side window, and knocked her out.

She woke up naked and tied up to a table. She was in a small dirty, room, she was getting scared. Someone opened the door.
"Whats going on?" He didn't speak, he just shoved a needle into her neck. She whined in pain.
"I have a client lined up to buy you, after you grow a pare." She didn't know what he was talking about until she felt something growing, then she looked between her leg, and was horrified at what was pushing out. Once it had fully developed they unstrapped her for the table, and started to lead her off like a slave through the streets.

Nelia Rivinia, member of the Thilton gang, was traveraing the roofs of the district. It was her job in a way, scouting forwards and assassinating enemies and the scum that ran around. It wasn't a particularly nice job but fighting for freedom of the district was a goal worth fighting for. Standing atop of a small apartment building, she spied through her night-vision binoculars. Her black outfit, wven if it was quite glossy, made an excellent cover. The bodysuit that covered her body from neck to heel showed off every contour of her body in perfect detail. Her strong feminine hips strained against the suit, her elephantine ass stretching the fabric shiny. It seemed utterly inpractical for a job like hers but she learned to cope with it. Her chest was voluptuous too, h-cups that looked like ripe fruit inside the confines of her boysuit. This was emphasized by the fact that her toros was quite slim, her waspish waist contrasting her hourglass figure. Her toned stomach looked like a bikini model's, perfectly shaped with a cute navel. Her thin blue lips matched her long blue hair, giving her a very mature and fiery appearance. Her legs were incredibly long and at an impressive height of 6'4" her legs were longer than some people. Her arms were alim with delicate hands, though she sowed hints of muscle. The only real oddity about her was the thing that she laid against her stomach. A male addition decorated her body, pong enough to reach to her knees. And having such long legs that was quite the distance.

She was supposed to be sold as a slave when she was young, captured and transformed into a large-dicked succubus of a woman. She managed to escape thanks to her early training and cunning, something she wa still proud of today.

She remembered her history in vivid detail as a girl suddenly past her position, accompanied by two men. The poor girl was devoid of significant clothing and had a rather large python swinging between her knees. It aas rwally just like her

She tried to ignore them for a while, but seeing the girl walk around in shame like she did all those years ago made her act.

She jumped from the roof onto the building across the street, taking position. The men were walking right below her. Knife ready, she took position over the group. The girl was weak, devoid of significant muscle, young and pretty, she'd be toast if she didn't act. Once the men neared her, she jumped down right onto them, surprising them. One was a quick death, her blade pierced his scalp and she rammed his head into the ground. She drew her knife out again, jumping backwards as the second guy approached her. She quickly three her knife, hitting him in the head with the handle before she rushed to him and kicked his head right into the wall next to him. She panted slightly when he fell, her foot slightly aching from the impact. She brushed a little bit of sweat off of her forehead, turning back to the frightened girl. She picked her up, shushing her by putting her hand around her mouth. She slowly backed away into a darker alleyway before setting the girl free. "Come on. You're safe now." She said, trying to calm her down. She knew that most girl were already traumatised by the point slave traders transported them but nevertheless she had a slight bit of hope for the girl.

The girl was almost in a daze. Her brain hadn't quiet caught up with reality, she was still trying to process what was happening to her. She just kept thinking about her ruined body. She was so slim, and lithe, people who were jealous of her called her a stick. Indeed she was almost bony, but had just enough flesh for her to be beautiful, like a slim model, even if she lacked the height. Even her breasts were only a modest B cup. Now that was all ruined, by that thing between her legs, it was still growing and changing, though not as quickly. She could feel it.

Once she was so beautiful that whatever her brains couldn't get her her body could. Now no one would ever want her, they probably couldn't even look at her, she was a mutant, a freak. Just a girl with sunshine hair, and a nice face, and a third leg. She hated her luck, and her new body.

Finally her brain caught up a bit. She looked up at the woman standing above her. She was so tall, she had such pretty blue hair and lips. Emily felt her new organ twitch, she sucked in a sharp breath through her nose. It surprised her. Then she looked down, and she screamed, it was real she had this thing. She was a freak. She just screamed and waited for the woman to do something to her. Was she going to rape her, maybe she would eat her. Emily had heard that was what people in the under-city did.
"Please, whatever your going to do just kill me first!" She cried out. She was so scared, her brain swam with fear and her chest heaved under heavy breaths. She fell down and looked up with utter terror in her eyes.

The girl was shaking, which worried Nelia greatly. She was quite pretty, delicate and skinny yet alluring attractive, like porcellan. She put her hand on the girl's back, trying to be reassuring as she used her other hand to brush through the girl's hair. The girl's delicacy and their practically identical situation gave her a need of protection, like she needed to protect the girl from harm.

The girl looked her over. It was nice to receive that much attention but the twitch worried her slightly. She looked down to see the girl's fat cock, it's veins bulging, the head poking through the foreskin. It was an incredibly hot piece of meat. She shook her head, getting focused on the task at hand. The shocked expression of the girl was underlined by her following scream. She understood the girl's confusion but she couldn't allow others to hear them. She put her hand over the girl's mouth, gently shushing her. She really knew the feeling, she'd spent a night crying as well, feeling that new third leg pulsing between her legs, threatening to grow even bigger, or multiply, or whatever they did. She knew they didn't stay like that forever and it was impossible to know how they would end up in the end. Her's luckily hasn't changed much but she feared that would change soon.

She gently lowered herself to the girl, looking her straight in the eyes with a serious expression. The fear in her eyes made her sick. "You need to keep quiet or someone else will find you. If you want to live come with me, I'll bring you somewhere safe." Her cock was still stuck to her belly, something the girl should be able to see.

The girl saw it and her eyes went wide She pusher her hand away and scuttled a few steps back. "Your a freak." She said, but didn't scream at least. he stared at the woman with her massive assets and even more massive organ bulging in her cat suit. She had to admit she was jealous of the woman's breasts and butt. Maybe they were a little to big, but they worked for her height, she wish she had something like that. She pulled herself up and started to run away. Down a dark ally way that lead to know where. She stepped on some broken glass and slipped. Crying out in pain as she scrubbed up her knees, and effectively circumcised herself by falling on the glass, assuming she hadn't cut part of it off.

She crawled over and sat against the wall, tears rolled down her cheeks as she pulled each piece of glass out of her burning flesh. The sharp cuts stinging like a thousand bees. Than it started to rain. She sat there, naked, wet a red stream of blood and rain rolling off her feet. She wanted her mom, she wanted her dad. She missed her friends. She looked at a large piece of glass sitting next to her. She picked it up, maybe the thing between her legs wasn't really apart of her, maybe she could cut it off. She was getting ready to try. She wrapped her fingers around the shard, she felt it cut into her hand, she tried to find the guts to do it.

Nelia watched the girl run away, slow in her reaction. When she realized that the girl was running away, she sprinted after her. She couldn't just leave the girl. She'd die, get raped, or mutate even more or any combination of the three. She ran through the alleyways, hastily looking for the girl. She saw a trail of blood leading from a large road filled with gvroken glass. She groaned at the realization that the girl was stupid enough to walk barefoot through a bed of glass and climbed the walls to go past.

Jumping down again, she spied the girl. She was bleeding heavily, grasping a piece of glass in her hand. She lifted it, looking like she was about to hit something. Her eyes widened as she realized and sprinted to the girl, slapping the piece of glass out of her hand. The glass flew wide, crashing against the wall before falling down. "This is what happens when you run away and this is mild comapared to what some people around here will do to you if they find you." She said with a slightly annoyed undertone. She threw the girl over her shoulder, picking the glass off of her. She needed some medical attention immediately. "Shush now. I'll get you to a doctor slash the best thing we have next to a doctor and then we'll see. Just....try to except that thing, it won't go away." She was pretty sure the girl knew what she was referring too and climbed atop the buildings, freerunning towards a destination unknown to the girl.

The girl sort of hung there. She faded back into shock. Then she Came back around when she grasped something warm. She looked down and saw that her hands had come to wrest against the woman's ample rear. She squeezed a little, then blushed. It had just the right amount of soft, firm, and squish. She had never been into girls before, she still wasn't, at least she didn't think she was. Why had she done that? She knew the woman had noticed but she still hoped she hadn't.

Once they were at the doctors Emily sat there quietly and let the doctor fix her up. She watched the woman with the blue hair and lips, such pretty hair and full lips. It twitch ed a little again and she looked away. it felt soft and limp now, it had retracted and was no longer erect. It was bigger though, a lot bigger. Not longer but much thicker, it felt weird to, like it was made of rubber. She felt like if she garbed she could stretch it like a rubber band, or she tried to shove something inside it it would just stretch like a balloon. "Whats going to happen to me know? I cant go home, not like I am now." She looked at the woman with pleading eyes. She was so lost and helpless, she wanted this woman to help her. She didn't care what she had to do If she had to clean up for the woman, cook for the woman, even if she had to give herself up. She couldn't bare the thought of facing the dark world she was now in. "Please help me? Please?"

Nelia expected anything, but not what the girl did next. The sudden grip on her rear almost made her stumble, eliciting a moan from her mouth. She blushed, continuing their travels in a attempt to hide it but it was pretty easy to hear her approval.

Their doctor was more a medic than a certified doctor but a godsend in these parts. The doctor was a fiery redhead, a compassionate expression and delicate hands allowing her patients to feel safe and attended to. Her chest was a generous F-cup, a blouse-straining pair of milky white orbs. Her waist was thin and fit, emphasizing her lithe yet voluptuous figure. Her hips flared outward to child-bearing hips, with a hand-overflowing ass that could suffocate a person. Together with her thick thighs this gave her a very motherly appearance, like she was ready to bear a child.

The medic desinfected the girl's wounds, being careful to not oversee and splinters that could still cut through her body. Nelia stood at the side as she wasn't all too experienced with medicine. Seeing those ripe fruit press against her blouse and that massive ass strain her yoga pants combined with the amount of times she bent over to help the girl made her sport an erection pretty quickly. Sporting a three-foot erection, it was easy to see that she'd already spent some time with this appendage, though it hadn't mutated all too much.

When Emily started talking, Belia approached, gently stroking through her hair to calm her. "If your home is in the Lower city we can bring you there." She said, not knowing where the girl came from. She gently hugged Emily, trying to express how responsible she felt for her.

Emily barried her face in Neila chest. "I have no one. Please." She hugged the woman close. She had called her a freak before, but now she had no one just this woman. She could feel the womans massive erection. It scared her. She knew it would probably rip her in half if it was shoved inside her. She was still a virgin too which made if was. She didn't know what to do. She knew what her only choice was though. She had only one thing she could trade kr sell down in the undercity, her body.

She laid down on her back and spread her legs. "You can have me, if you promise to take care of me, you can do whatever you want to me." She was crying as she said it, she didn't want to, but she had to. She though of all her hops and dreams and how they were going down the drain, it made her cry more. She looks at both the woman. Sje was waiting to see who would take the offer, and who would take her first time from her. "Please go easy, I'm still a virgin, " she whimpered.

Teh doctor blinked a few times in irritation, putting away her clipboard as she gave Nelia a confused look. Nelia shrugged, slowly approaching the girl before putting her hand on her shoulder, tugging her shirt down to cover her a bit more. "We're not here. Being members of Undercity, sex is a daily occurence with us too, but we're no rapists, at least not me and my gang." She carefully began to stroke Emily's her, nuzzling her nose into Emily's hair. "Come on, calm down, there's nothing you need to worry about, just get some rest, you don't need to become a prostitute just to stay here."

"So, your not going to hurt me?" She pulled her legs up into her chest and pulled her shirt over. She wanted to hide what she ha become. "I'm sorry I called you a freak before. It's just, I never wanted this. I just wanted to get through collage and find a nice guy. I never wanted any of this." She started to cry again. All she could think about was all that she had lost, she had nothing left now. Eventually she cried herself into a deep, painful sleep. When she woke up she was alone. She put on a pare of pants she found, that was a few sizes to big, than she went in search of someone.

Nelia sighed, smiling as she managed to calm her down somewhat. "Get some rest. Everything will be fine." She let go of Emily, standing up again to let Emily cuddle up in her bed. The two had already left when Emily started crying, going to their own respective quarters.

Morning dawned, though in the Undercity morning could barely be separated from the night. There was noone in her room at the time she woke up, everyone having their own matters to attend to. The hall was empty, though people could be heard talking behind some doors while general noises came from the others. the run down building provided a solid gang stronghold, though they needed to be careful not to get invaded. A look out the window would make her spot a patrol that was going around the area.

From down the street came a car, an old thing that looked like it shouldn't run. It slowed to a stop when the two man patrol approached it car. Then there was a flash of light and sound, that was blinding and defying. The car had blown up, and not just killed but disintegrated both men, and a stripped the siding off the base of the sky scrapper next to it.

Emily was almost knocked off her feet when the ground rocked and pieces of expired plaster fell of the ceiling. "What was that?" he went to look for a window, or a person, something to help her figure this out. She found a door and looked out. Flaming wreckage covered the streets. She had only taken a few steps when she heard a crack. someone had taken a shot at her. She was so scared, he just froze paralyzed by fear. There was another crack a a bullet struck near her feet. Then a man ran out of a building and jumped on a motorcycle, before speeding away.

Voices could be heard, people running to the scene from multiple directions. Other gang members climbed or ran outside to see what was going on. Nelia was one of them. An explosion was always a bad thing. Their patrol was dead, so far that was obvious. The motorcycle tracks were fresh, maybe she could catch the culprit. She wing on top of one of their stolen motocycles, setting after the sound of the other driver. She had her pistol ready, all she needed was to catch up.

The doctor was under the people who ran out, running past Emily. Dhe tried to find any definite remains but couldn't, the blood telling the tale of their death. The doctor looked helpless, almost desperate. Tears welled up in her eyes as she realized there was nothing to be done. She sat down on a piece of rubble near Emily, crying openly as she felt the failure weighing down on her.

he motorcycle cut down a side street. there the rider dumped his bike and scaled a fence into roc territory. The roc were a vary aggressive species of alien. An entire block of of humans and roc had made an unofficial country, with a well trained, at least for down there, militia. If they found any gang members in their territory they usually killed them. Rumor had it that they were cut in half while still alive and returned to their gangs as a warning. They wee not the type of people you wanted to mess with, they were even worse people to make enemies of.

Emily saw the doctor. She fell on her knees and hugged the woman. Crying with her. Petting her and mumbling that it was okay. She want sure if she was mumbling to the doctor or her self. They both needed it though. "lets go back inside," Emily said, and tried to lead the doctor back into the building. Still crying and sobbing herself.

Nelia's chase took a turn for the worse as she neared Roc territory. Disheartened, she came to a stop, watching the man drive away. They didn't have quarrels with the Roc and if he really wasn't Roc, he wouldn't last long in their territory. Frowning, she turned around, drving back to the scene she left behind. Gang members were scurrying everywhere, functioning as lookoits or simply mourning the deaths of their comrades. Her face turned to an expression of aadness as she remembered who they'd sent out to patrol today. Twins, they weren't supposed to die like this. And yet she knew that their dangerous quest would cost them many more pives, perhaps even her own. She decided not to dwell on it as she sqw the doctor and to her surprise, the girl she'd saved the day before. She neared them, sitting down next to the doctor as she put an arm around her. The doctor was always sensitive around death, which was one of the reasons she became a doctor. Nelia gave her that much needed, comforting arm while Emily tried to calm her a little. She helped to lead the doctor back inside, slowly helping her through the halls as they escorted her to her quarters. Now alone, she turned to emily, trying to comfort her a littlr. "I hope you didn't need to watch what happened. Come here, you're safe with me."

The girl looked up at the woman, "I did, but thank you." She just felt like being alone. She left. She wandered around the building until she found something to eat. She discarded all decorum and wolfed it down as fast as she could. Then she went off and found some corner to crawl into. She started to think. She couldn't go back to her old life. Even if she had a way. If she was going to survive down there she would have to find some way of doing it besides renting her body out to any man or woman who could pay. She would never be just a common prostitute. She never would. She had to be something better. She couldn't be a fighter like Niela, she wasn't skilled at fighting, or tough enough for it. She would have to be like the doctor and use her brain to make a living somehow. She could do ti though, she was smart. Then she felt something, her pants getting very tight. She pulled the ff and her massive member flopped out. It wasn't that long, only eight inches or so, but it was so thick, it really was like another leg, at least for her. She got the strangest urge, and her body just took over. She started to jerk it, extracting pleasure like she had never felt as her hands moved up and down the shaft until. a explosion came. Not only of pleasure, but of sticky white fluid that shot out and covered the wall. She curled up on the flooor and started to cry again. he was such a freak, not only had she done it, she enjoyed it.

Nelia wandered the halls, worried about Emily. She didn't seem in the best of states when she left, making her hope she wasn't scares by the bomb attack. Eventually, she found Emily, sobbing in a corner. She saw sticky white fluid cling to the wall across her, unmistakeably cum. She crouched down to Emily, starting to stroke her hair. "Come on don't cry. Men have it too so why cry about something that's completely natural for other people. You're not a big mass kf tentacles destroying the city, you're just a normal girl, even with that thing. You have to understand that." She looked at Emily with a caring ezpression, something she didn't do all too often.

"Normal girl's don't have a third leg." She spread hers, "and they can't do this." She took her finger and stuck it down her urethra. eliciting a small moan of pleasure. "It feels so good, II want to do it so bad, but I'm a girl, not a guy, this isn't natural for me." she started to cry again and buried her face in Nila's breast crying, and holding onto them, squeezing them by accident. She just so desperately anted to feel normal, like a girl, not like a freak of nature that was in between. "I'm a virgin, what guys will ever love a girl whose bigger than he is, will ever want to be with her. I'll be a lonely monster for the rest of my life." She squeezed tighter. "Please tell me what to do. I don't know what to do. Help me feel normal." Emily started to get hard again.

Nelia watched Emily put a finger down her urethra, the moan ringing in her ears. Her own cock twitched, springing to life as it slowly lengthened to it's full length of three feet. She frowned a little as the erection wasn't very helpful in bringing her point across but nevertheless she tried. "Stop thinking binary. You have a girl's parts so you can do girl things, you have the man's part so you can do what you just did. You can do both, you're not limited to one and if others see you as a freak or a monster they're the monster. You never wanted to become a herm so why should any intelligent person judge you by it." She wrapped hwr arms around Emily, pushing her further into her breasts as her own erection had to be pushed to the side due to it's size. "Some guy or girl will fall in love with you. And if it's really love, like actual love, they won't care. You can't feel normal because your definition of normal is very limited. Please, try to at least think about it."

The girl hugged herself close. Then she pulled away and wiped away some of her tears. "Thank you." She just walked away. She doubted that last part Neila had said, about finding love. But if she liked it or not, this was her new normal, she would be desperate for a guy in one place and dying to nail a girl with the other. She would just have to get used to it. It was her life now. She went and found more food. Hen she curled up somewhere and went to sleep. The next day she got up earlier than Nelia and wet around asking for a job. She was willing to do almost anything as long as she could feel useful. She was given the job of cleaning out the showers. by accident she found herself peeking on Neila one morning. That was when she first knew what it was like to desire a woman. She watched her, all of her. and felt her own erection grow at the sight of the woman's soapy and curvy body.

Nelia was busy showering, her way to start the day. The showers were group shower though she managed to snatch some private time today. She was completely naked, her curves visible to the entire world. Her cock was painfully erect, twitching as water ran over it's three foot form. She couldn't see Emily, having her back turned. She massaged her rear, rubbing in soap. Her fingers sank into the pliable flesh, the feeling so intense it made her moan lewdly. She turned to the side, unintentionally giving Emily a view of what she was doing there. She shivered slightly as she soaped in her flower a tiny bit before massaging soap into her breasts. Again her fingers sank into the flesh, her moans filling the bathroom. Smiling when she'd finished, she once again turned her back to Emily, bending as she rubbed her incredibly long legs with soap. She began to hum a little melody as she traced the outlines of her body before shampooing her hair, giving Emily a view of her body without her hand covering something.

Emily watched her. Without knowing it the girl began to mimic hed. As Neila washed and ceased herself the girl copied her every move. She felt her pants become a little tighter and she startted to day dream about what it would be like to wash Neila's voluptuous and suductive body. She stopped herself. As if Neila would ever feel that way about her. Not like she should be feeling that way about anyone anyway. She went to mop another room. She keep playing the memory over and over in her head. She was very shy around Neila after that. She blushed when she talked to hed. She didn't know what to say. She startted to confide in the doctor. The woman, she though would understand in some way and be able to help her.
"I'm just kidding myself right, I mean a woman like her woukd never want a skinny scarecrow like me, right?" She looks at the doctor and waited for an answer, a confirmation so she could forget and move on.

The doctor had her legs crossed, sitting in her chair with a friendly smile. She'd taken a liking to Emily as she'd helpen her a lot over the past time. Though recently she started confiding in her which made her feel hrlpful in a way. "I don't see why not. " the doctor said with a warm motherly smile, stroking Emily's hair. "You're a lretty young woman, in her prime time, with something extra, she couldn't say no to you." The docyor bent forward slightly, looking around to see whether anyone was near before talking. "Tell you want, I'll tell you a little secret. Our lovely Nelia has a thing for peopld with both parts.Some of the mutants attract her attention quite effectivwly. We have a gang member with a horse cock of immense length and Nelia was practically glued to her." The doctor chuckled, stroking her thigh absent-mindedly. "Anyhow, a mutation or two, maybe a little more teasing, flirting and groping and You caught her by surprise. Quite the positive surprjse though. We could of course accelerate the mutation process which is frankly unsafe and with a lot of side effects."

"I think the mutation is done anyway." She dropped her pants to show the doctor. It was the same length as before, a little thicker, but something new had been added. two large testicles. "I don't know if these are normal but they feel heavy, and dense, could you give me a check up." She asked with a blush. Competing with a girl that was literally hung like a horse meant that Emily probably had no chance with Nelia, maybe she could make it with the doctor though. Her male urges were getting stronger every day. She was a virgin, and she was nervous about losing it. She wanted to do it with someone she trusted though. She wanted to be with someone she trusted and thought liked her back. If it couldn't be Neila, then maybe the doctor. She took off her shirt and bra, her perky breasts were revealed to te doctor and the open air. Emily blushed more, and her member stood up a little.

Back
Top Bottom