Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rick's naughty, non-con, new cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick_S

Planetoid
What am I looking for?

Hot, sweaty, lewd and utterly non-consensual fun where a dominant male uses any combination of force and, blackmail to make an initially unwilling or reluctant woman succumb to his wills. What ?I would enjoy for these scenes to include is the morally wrong; forced-intercourse, group-sex, cheating, age play, incest and generally the breaking of taboos.

What are my preferences?

* personally I prefer to play over PMs and threats, but can also do e-mail. Sorry, I don't do YIM, Skype or IMs
* if inspirational pictures are used I found it usually works better if you provide the ones for the male(s) and me for the female, but it's no big deal either way
* all that being said, I do have a somewhat busy life and trying post once a day (some days maybe more, sometimes maybe less) is a good pace for me, if you are fine with that too we should be golden here.

What type of plots am I craving?

This idea evolves around a son who, for one reason or another, has started feel himself sexually attracted to his stay at home mom. Now, of course, realizing the taboo and everything he is not acting on it right away beyond sneaking a peek here or perhaps snapping a picture there. Eventually he shares his feelings with friends and after the usual teenage reaction of poking fun at it, they do confess that they agree and the mother is pretty hot. So things just got worse from there on out when the whole clique shares their sexual fantasies about what they'd do with <MC>'s mom, given the opportunity.

From there I could see things developing in two ways:

1. with all the stress of having a late teenage son the mom finally forgets about something pivotal; high school being out early (or her son comes home from college that day, depending on how old you want him/them). Maybe he even decides use the opportunity to have some friends over (optional). Either way he/they arrive at the worst possible moment; it could be she just stepped out of a shower and is still wrapped in only a towel, she was doing laundry and figured she might as well throw her cloths in with it, leaving her with just her underwear - or it could be he/they interrupt her during a more intimate moment when she felt sexually neglected and decides help herself by taking a warm, relaxing bath or going to bed with her favorite toy.

2. similar in premise to above except that mother and son are are both home alone with the dad away on a business trip or something; maybe the couple had some going away sex because it is a longer trip and didn't realize they left the door open and their teenage son was watching. Anyway, something happened that causes it that all he can think about is the image of a thick knob punching into the warm confines of her cunt and eventually it becomes too much for him - all it takes from there is for a little thing to set him off; anything from her putting on some comfy cloths that make her look just a bit too much like a vulnerable house-wife, to her trying on some new, elegant cloths to them getting into an argument and the son realizing how helpless she actually is in face of his defiance.

This craving is about betrayal of someone the woman has been close with for a long time. Possible pairings include:
* Friendly neighbors
* co-workers or an employee finding ways to take advantage of his bitchy boss.
* family friends (ie: her bests friends husband)

What she doesn't realize is how the guy is feeling attracted to her for a long time and being a typical alpha male he really isn't good coping with not getting something he absolutely wants. So far, it but left him frustrated until some point he stumbles upon some incriminating information he figures could be used against her; ie:

* she is an immigrant and he found she has lied about something on the original paperwork
* she frequents some pages on the internet she would be very embarrassed for anyone to find out and shows her having a deep seated submissive side
* she signed up for a dating site looking for an affair (or just toys around) but it comes clear she wouldn't want her husband find out

Comvinced he now has something allowing him do whatever he wants with her he seeks out to finally find satisfaction for years of sexual frustration; not intending to only force her into a romantic affair, but thoroughly exploit her. It could start with springing the blackmail on her with him dropping by for a surprise visit where he fully intends to rape her, and include continued abuse like making her strip and masturbate in front of a webcam and/or come to his place when he has friends over to allow them record how none of them take no for an answer from her, etc.

Inspirational

Latina - Model Danica
Blond - Model: Chance, Model: Tara
Brunette - Model: Tammy, Model: Tamara
Asian - Model: Laci
Black - Model: Sayanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom